PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! Nearly Every Rat May Jump Ship!

LWW
01-06-2010, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WASHINGTON With the 2010 election year barely under way, two senators and one governor all Democrats ditched plans to run for re-election in the latest signs of trouble for President Barack Obama's party.

Taken together, the decisions by Sens. Chris Dodd of Connecticut and Byron Dorgan of North Dakota as well as Colorado Gov. Bill Ritter caused another bout of heartburn for Democrats as they struggle to defend themselves in a sour political environment for incumbents, particularly the party in charge.

As 2009 ended, Democrats watched a string of their House members announce retirements and one congressman defect to the GOP.</div></div>

Perhaps their heart's have been touched and they have chosen the light over the darkness.

Meanwhile, the rest of the demokook party seems insistent upon following the false messiah into the wilderness.

&gt;&gt;&gt;OH DEAR&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_democrats2010)

LWW

milesmuhldoon
01-06-2010, 01:55 PM
I can tell you're a Woman in a running disguise as a Man.
don't lie to me now boy, you know I know what's really happening
with you.

LWW
01-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Bless you brother, and may your troubled soul find peace.

LWW

eg8r
01-06-2010, 02:19 PM
I heard today on the Wall Street Journal that there were also 6 Republicans that will be stepping down. 2010 will be a fun election year. Here in Florida Crist looks to be crumbling more and more every day.

eg8r

LWW
01-07-2010, 08:02 AM
The republichickens need an overhaul almost as bad as the <s>cryptomarxist</s> <s>progressive</s> demokook party does.

If the republichickens don't come to their senses (No better than a 50% chance IMHO.) or the demokooks (5% tops.) the 2010 election cycle will likely be the end of the 2 party system we have.

Beyond there lie dragons.

LWW