PDA

View Full Version : posts

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 09:09 AM
man, WolfDancer...
you posted over 9000 times????.
what, you like seeing yourself in print of something.
damn, 9000 times?. lol!. go'wan out side for a change, get some fresh air or somethin'. 9000 times, lol!.

LWW
01-08-2010, 12:18 PM
His better half has another 9,000+.

Beyond that, wolfie had a substantial post count wiped out under the SN of MC44 before the recent crash, as well as his post count under his 1st SN before he was banned.

That's OK however as I believe strongly in freedom of speech and would never attempt to curtail brother wolf's right to speak his mind.

I just wish he would tone down his love for profanity and name calling.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 12:23 PM
every one of those 9k posts, I would hope, brightened up someone's day, snd gave them hope. I am on an errand of love.
Unfortunately, I am not holding out any hope for you at this time.
One good thing that has come about due to the internet allowing people like you and lww, to vent their repressed hatreds of others.....Mall Shootings are down 63%, office shootings also down 47%....although there was a bad one just the other day. I don't have any figures on drive-bys, and we'll never know how many deaths are caused by road rage...but I would make a guess that the perp in all the above scenarios, is someone that believes they know everything, mentally places themselves so far above others, that "others" eventually become less then human to them, and then the real hatred sets in and becomes an obsession.

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 12:29 PM
son, you ever heard of a word called, Hypocrite.

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm sorry, but I am not hearing online confessions at this time

Qtec
01-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Why even answer?

Q...............obvious Troll.

milesmuhldoon
01-08-2010, 12:56 PM
so, WolfDancer, what then...you're selling Happiness is it?. (lol)

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Q, haven't seen you here for awhile.....they have run off so many of the good guys...
wish you the best in 2010!!!

LWW
01-08-2010, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...............obvious Troll. </div></div>

We know you are brother Q ... but realizing it is the first step to recovery.

LWW

LWW
01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">every one of those 9k posts, I would hope, brightened up someone's day, snd gave them hope. I am on an errand of love.
</div></div>

Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-08-2010, 05:54 PM
I am inviting you to join my CSI group (central spiritual intelligence)....our ministry of love....
But first you must abandon your false pride, and rid yourself of your inner demons, and above all, you must beg forgiveness of all whom you have offended with your Satanic writings.
Hope for the future (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89FNX7v3Zls&feature=related)