PDA

View Full Version : guess who shook hands with...

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 11:48 AM
The Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS13, Gangsters Disciples, ViceLords, Black Stones, The Louis Farrakhan Nation Of Islam, and called them Brother, bumped fists with them, bumped chests with them, attended a church for years where a preacher's sunday sermons are riddled with racist perceptions of white people, guess who stood for years in applause of that sermon in that church, whose wife harbours deep racist perceptions of white people...and guess where they are now living and who they still visit with.

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 01:28 PM
the initiation rite to become a Gangsters Disciple is to ''get a pumpkin'' what that means is to shoot somebody in the head...and guess who the somebody's happen to be...White People.
think I'm lying? call the Chicago Police Department's Street Gang Unit and hear for yourself. and for that matter, call the FBI and hear that the Racist attacks on White people by Blacks, vastly outnumbers the Racist attacks by Whites on Blacks...but its never reported as such is it. I wonder why...I mean, where is all the uproar over it like it is when its a Black person who got a bloody nose from a White person. and there's Obama doing the fist bump with Disciples.

and there is Obama, doing the fist bump with Disciples.

milesmuhldoon
01-09-2010, 09:44 PM
in Obama, you have a guy who openly cavorts with Urban American Terrorists...a guy who pals around with an alleged minister of Islam who preaches that an Evil Genetic Scientist named Yacuub, took a Pig and a Dog and turned the into White People for the sole purpose of raising hell on earth. where is the outrage?. what're you afraid of?. what is White America afraid of?. why you'd be all over the guy if he was White and hanging out Klan members, Skinheads, etc. etc. why does this Obama get a pass?.

milesmuhldoon
01-10-2010, 09:21 AM
just what I thought would happen...not one response from the Left, I guess those blinders and earplugs are permanent. no wonder things are the way they are in our once peaceful and gorgeous cities now overrun with drugs, murder, and all hell.

LWW
01-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Got a link?

Gayle in MD
01-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Got a shrink?

LWW
01-12-2010, 01:20 PM
I knew you still cared darling.

LWW