PDA

View Full Version : i am 50 and i think = to three

bluewolf
08-16-2002, 10:35 AM
i played pool 3 years ago for a couple of months. i beat the twos but did not get to move up to three.

then a month ago apa still had me as a two and i played a super strong 4 so did not get to move up to three again. then my team folded. i am going to try again and hope to get to a three anyway.

i would like to hear from the rest of you.

bluewolf

Kato
08-16-2002, 10:44 AM
Always strive to the next level. I have a dear friend who was just dying to get to SL4. Well she hit that and then some. She's now an SL5. Good things happen when you continue to try.

Kato

Rich R.
08-16-2002, 12:16 PM
Keep playing your best and when the APA computer says your an SL-3, you'll be an SL-3. Don't be in a hurry. Just keep practicing and it will come in good time.
Rich R.

Rod
08-16-2002, 01:03 PM
You'll get to a three, it just takes time bluewolf. Keep practcing correct fundamentals and it just happens. No need to tax your mind, after all your pretty new to the game. The game is not about making great shots, although it is helpful. It is about being consistant what ever your level. As you improve on fundamentals, less mistakes and more consistantancy. Fundamentals can make you or break you, per-say.