PDA

View Full Version : God Must Hate Republicans

Gayle in MD
01-11-2010, 01:47 PM
http://crooksandliars.com/node/34105

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You righties keep on prayin' now....
So far, all the righties who thought God wanted them in office, have either lost, or can't keep their feet out of their mouths...gee, ya think He's onto you guys???

Bush...worst in history, appointed by the RW SC, and destroyed the economy, while killing off hundreds of thousands of innocent people...known for telling the most documented lies in history...ya realy think your God was behind that win?

LMAO...this religious BS on here is nauseating...give it a damn break, and find yourselves some religious venue to preach on...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Prejean: Said God put her in her situation...now a joke and out of favor.

Huckabee: He claimed God wanted him to be president, too, now he's a national joke.

Palin: The Quitta from Wasilla claimed God put her up for VP... So what is it Sara, God wanted you to run, and win, then he got to know you and he wanted you to lose and quit. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Cheney: The most hated man in the world, next to Bush...LOL, It Musta been part of The Plan...BWA HA HA HA

Trent Lott: No doubt a racist, now RWers, say that Reid's beneign statements of fact should be punished by calls for resignation as was Lott???? BWA HA HA HA. You guys on here don't know what I know about Lott...but you will someday...

Graham: God doesn't mind if he's gay, God want's him in the closet, it isn't a sin for Republicans. LOL...

Sanford: Guess God told him "while you're doing my work, relax and go get your rocks off in Argentina?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Ensign: no doubt, God advised him screw around, then pay off his mistress's family, and break the law to get rid of the witness to the affair. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

A Member of "The Family" housed in a C. street "Church" to avoid paying property taxes..

Gee, guess all God fearing Republicans need a quiet place to discuss their sexual indiscretions and breaking their wedding vows.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif then they can bear witness to God's plan, and be an example of what happens to cheaters... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The Party Of No, as in no money for the ill, the hungry children, protection from being raped by corporate pigs, no money or help for anything but guns, bombs and killing people.

Ya think this party of "No" needs to learn how to say NO to themselves...

Hey, Maybe they can pray on that...

HA HA HA...

milesmuhldoon
01-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Gullible Gayle at it again, lmao!. yeah, you tell 'em Gayle, nobody knows God, Truth, Justice, like you do, lmao!. over 9,000 posts, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

cushioncrawler
01-11-2010, 02:52 PM
And, God dont pay no taxes.
Nor hiz GodSquads.
macMac.

wolfdancer
01-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Do the math...you have been on here for one week, and have managed to post 80 times, ...we'll round that off to 10 a day,and round that off to 3000 a year, giving you 65 days off to report to your parole officer, and see your shrink.
Gayle has been on here since 2002......that's about 3 posts a day, and...... hers make sense...

LWW
01-12-2010, 06:43 AM
I don't think God hates anyone sister Gayle.

I think you are consumed with the fires of hate however.

Release your tortured bile and be cleansed and step into the light sister Gayle.

LWW

eg8r
01-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Attempt at humor?

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-12-2010, 04:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...this religious BS on here is nauseating...give it a damn break, and find yourselves some religious venue to preach on... </div></div>
The three "pious Christians" here, that try to disguise their hatred and their intolerance of others, by adding in a few Biblical quotes, are imo:
guilty of wrath, greed, pride, envy, from what I read into their posts...and who knows what other evils they harbor in their hearts?
But let he who is without sin, cast the first stone....and while I don't wish them any harm, being a Christian myself....it would make for an interesting story to read,in the morning paper, as I try to move my bowels.

LWW
01-13-2010, 05:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gospel of Saint Matthew</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."</span>
- Chapter Seven -
-Verses 2 thru 5-</div></div>

May peace and love reach your tortured soul this day brother wolf.

LWW

hondo
01-13-2010, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...this religious BS on here is nauseating...give it a damn break, and find yourselves some religious venue to preach on... </div></div>
The three "pious Christians" here, that try to disguise their hatred and their intolerance of others, by adding in a few Biblical quotes, are imo:
guilty of wrath, greed, pride, envy, from what I read into their posts...and who knows what other evils they harbor in their hearts?
But let he who is without sin, cast the first stone....and while I don't wish them any harm, being a Christian myself....it would make for an interesting story to read,in the morning paper, as I try to move my bowels.
</div></div>

Brother Wolfie, why not come into the light and and be
a neo-con?
Brother Dub is earnestly praying that you renounce
any ounce of humanity in you.

Yahweh must be thinking WTH? when he hears Dub praying
that we all join the hate party.

You've got to admit these characters are entertaining, " Brother" Wolfie.

wolfdancer
01-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I believe now that merely calling them hypocrites did not quite address what they are attempting to do here.
I feel that blasphemers is a more fitting descriptive.

hondo
01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Shit-stirrers is what comes to mind with me.

LWW thinks he's getting under our skin with all his phony well-wishes.

He's just boring me. I have heard all this crap for years now.

Qtec
01-14-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Attempt at humor?

eg8r </div></div>

It might be funny but its also true.

I guess Palin must think God's plan includes her being on Fox News telling porkies.............LMAO

Q

Q

eg8r
01-14-2010, 08:33 AM
How is it true? What part of the Bible have you read that suggests God hates his creation?

eg8r

Qtec
01-14-2010, 10:32 AM
I was was referring to this.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Palin: The Quitta from Wasilla claimed God put her up for VP... So what is it Sara, God wanted you to run, and win, then he got to know you and he wanted you to lose and quit. </div></div>

As you are asking..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What part of the Bible have you read that suggests God hates his creation? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mass Killings And Cruelties Ordered, Committed, Approved By God
<u>The entire population of the earth at the time of Noah,</u> except for eight survivors, in a flood. "And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth; and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark." Gen 7:23 [Jehovah, the first mass-murderer, starts His bloody carrier.]

<u>Every inhabitant of Sodom and Gammorrah, </u>and the surrounding plain, by "brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven." Gen 19:24 Lot and his family fled. [What about little innocent children in the city and around on the surrounding plain.]

<u>All the first born of every family in Egypt, including children of those in dungeons and the successor to the throne of Egypt's Pharaoh, by God on the first Passover night.</u> Ex 12:29 [Of those that are in prison and the first born of the cattle??????]

All the hosts of Pharaoh, including the captains of 600 chariots, who drown in the Red Sea while pursuing the Israelites. "... and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea." Ex 14:27-28 [The Christian God is so childish He has to murder instead of using His brain. He could have made them too sick to walk.]

Victims who perish in the conquest of seven nations in Canaan by the Jews under Gods' guidance so that the Jews can occupy their lands as God had promised Abraham in Deut 7:1,2. The Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites were all destroyed, every man, woman and child and mercy was shown to none. [Would have made Adolph and Custer feel good.] </div></div>

etc (http://www.holysmoke.org/hs00/killer2.htm)

Q

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 10:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was was referring to this.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Palin: The Quitta from Wasilla claimed God put her up for VP... So what is it Sara, God wanted you to run, and win, then he got to know you and he wanted you to lose and quit. </div></div>

As you are asking..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What part of the Bible have you read that suggests God hates his creation? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mass Killings And Cruelties Ordered, Committed, Approved By God
<u>The entire population of the earth at the time of Noah,</u> except for eight survivors, in a flood. "And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth; and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark." Gen 7:23 [Jehovah, the first mass-murderer, starts His bloody carrier.]

<u>Every inhabitant of Sodom and Gammorrah, </u>and the surrounding plain, by "brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven." Gen 19:24 Lot and his family fled. [What about little innocent children in the city and around on the surrounding plain.]

<u>All the first born of every family in Egypt, including children of those in dungeons and the successor to the throne of Egypt's Pharaoh, by God on the first Passover night.</u> Ex 12:29 [Of those that are in prison and the first born of the cattle??????]

All the hosts of Pharaoh, including the captains of 600 chariots, who drown in the Red Sea while pursuing the Israelites. "... and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea." Ex 14:27-28 [The Christian God is so childish He has to murder instead of using His brain. He could have made them too sick to walk.]

Victims who perish in the conquest of seven nations in Canaan by the Jews under Gods' guidance so that the Jews can occupy their lands as God had promised Abraham in Deut 7:1,2. The Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites were all destroyed, every man, woman and child and mercy was shown to none. [Would have made Adolph and Custer feel good.] </div></div>

etc (http://www.holysmoke.org/hs00/killer2.htm)

Q </div></div>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Let's not forget, according to Robertson, we'll have to add a couple hundred thousand, from this recent Haiti disaster, how the hell does that man get away with such statements! Also, the three thousand that Falwell said had died in NYC on 9/11, for displeaseing his God.

No tellin' how many hundreds of thousand died because Bush was getting his directions from his God... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Wonder if He's also telling Sara to kill all those defensless Alaskan animals, from her plane???

BTW, have you seen Religulous? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
01-14-2010, 11:10 AM
I guess you did not understand the question, I did NOT ask if God has killed anyone before or "allowed" people to die (as in Job's case). I asked where it says he HATES his creation (referring to people). I asked if it was an attempt at humor because Gayle had mentioned some religion in her past.

In those examples of yours I wonder if you have actually read the stories or if you are just quoting a google find. Let me know when you have read the story and then tell me if God hated the people? I especially refer you to the Noah selection you provided. Make sure you read the story in its entirety and then come back and let us know what you learned.

eg8r

eg8r
01-14-2010, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's not forget, according to Robertson, we'll have to add a couple hundred thousand, from this recent Haiti disaster, how the hell does that man get away with such statements! </div></div>What do you think about freedom of speech?

eg8r

Qtec
01-14-2010, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. 6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. 7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them." 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD. </div></div>

Q..........later

eg8r
01-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Keep going. He is grieved he made them, but he did not say hate. Many times I am grieved that you decide to post but I don't hate you. Why would you stop there?

eg8r