PDA

View Full Version : They can't write that, can they?

wolfdancer
01-12-2010, 05:08 PM
In the book "Game Change":
"that Sarah Palin believed Saddam Hussein to be behind the attacks on 9/11, didn't understand why North and South Korea were separate (the Korean War) and that she could not properly pronounce Joe Biden's name. The book contends that Palin was a mentally unstable person prone to wild mood swings, describing her being hopelessly lost in a "catatonic stupor" at one point during the campaign."
and even a Democrat is not spared:
"John Edwards comes off in the book as a man with a massive ego and delusional tendencies. His wife Elizabeth is described by insiders as being "an abusive, intrusive, paranoid,condescending crazywoman."
... all the necessary attributes for being the nation's "First Lady"

eg8r
01-12-2010, 05:16 PM
I think it is hilarious that she called him O'Biden. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I believe the Clintons are referred to in the book also. Sounds like a fun read.

eg8r

sack316
01-12-2010, 06:52 PM
that's where all the Reid stuff came out of too.

Told ya, that thing sounds like a juicy read with plenty of entertainment for all of us, regardless of our political leanings!

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-13-2010, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The book contends that Palin was a mentally unstable person prone to wild mood swings, describing her being hopelessly lost in a "catatonic stupor" at one point during the campaign."
</div></div>

I've always thought she was bi-polar. We may end up seeing a Mary Hartman "Tonight Show" styled meltdown before it's all over with, lol.

The woman thinks having to answer simple questions, like what do you read, what do you think, amounts to vicious media attacks.

What a nut! Amazing how far she has gotten on her looks, and the religious BS and slanderous statements against the left, which she spouts non stop...

It's a commentary to the unbalanced ideologies of the radical right, IMO.

She's just right for Faux Noise, where she can be protected from any intelligent dialog, or factual discourse.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif