PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson, Rush Limbaugh Both Disgusting!

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 06:25 AM
This man, Robertson, suggesting that the horrible earthquake was retribution for the citizens of Haiti, really makes me nauseated!
This so called "Man of the cloth" stating that the Haitians had made a pact with the devil, and using that as the reason for their historical poverty, and the earthquake, really should be abandoned by his followers for his gross inhumane statements.

This kind of uncivilized, RW BS talk, includes the likes of Limpballs, who also chimed in to do what we all knew he would do, find criticism against the President for responding sooner to a devastating tragedy, where hundreds of thousands, with few if any resources to aid themselves, are likely not only dead, and trapped and dying, in dire need of our attention, charity and aid, than he did to an attempted attack, on Chrsitmas Eve, which failed, and harmed no one.

I knew Limpballs would pull this one, next he'll be saying that the President cares more about Haitians than he does about Americans.

What a total POS!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Two examples of exactly the kind of twisted logic of the right, which Representative Grayson, has so eloquently exampled, many times....

G.

sack316
01-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Indefensible statements by each.

A tragedy such as this is a time where politics should be put aside. I haven't found too awful much that I side with Obama on, but in this case I definitely credit his quick reaction and desire to do what it takes to help, and support his early decisions in this matter wholeheartedly.

Robertson made a bad remark. Limbaugh is being divisive in a time and situation where it is not appropriate at all.

But through and through, I'm certain we will find that the vast majority, left or right, are supportive of us doing all we can to provide assistance right now.

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Indefensible statements by each.

A tragedy such as this is a time where politics should be put aside. I haven't found too awful much that I side with Obama on, but in this case I definitely credit his quick reaction and desire to do what it takes to help, and support his early decisions in this matter wholeheartedly.

Robertson made a bad remark. Limbaugh is being divisive in a time and situation where it is not appropriate at all.

But through and through, I'm certain we will find that the vast majority, left or right, are supportive of us doing all we can to provide assistance right now.

Sack

</div></div>

I agree, Sack, and also I'm glad that they have made the process of contributing so easy...over two million has already been contributed.

Bravo to Americans for stepping up so quickly! I hope they will continue, and not. with the passage of time, let this dire need slip into the background.

G.

sack316
01-14-2010, 07:12 AM
Quickest easiest way for anyone wanting to help is to text the word Haiti to 90999. Automatically donates $10, and just goes on your phone bill.

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quickest easiest way for anyone wanting to help is to text the word Haiti to 90999. Automatically donates $10, and just goes on your phone bill.

Sack </div></div>

Already over 3 million has been collected for the Red Cross, I believe.

Bravo!

There are over forty-five thousand Americans in Haiti, many of them young students.

Americans should be uniting in an effort not only to collect money, but as well, united in speaking out against Limbaugh, and Robertson, and organizing a massive campaign against R.L.'s sponsors. it's time to boycott those sponsors.

He is truly despicable.

G.

LWW
01-14-2010, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">includes the likes of Limpballs, who also chimed in to do what we all knew he would do, find criticism against the President for responding sooner to a devastating tragedy, where hundreds of thousands, with few if any resources to aid themselves, are likely not only dead, and trapped and dying, in dire need of our attention, charity and aid, than he did to an attempted attack, on Chrsitmas Eve, which failed, and harmed no one.

G. </div></div>

You are aware that the statement was true ... if he actually made it.

As a better analogy ... dearest leader is leaping on this much faster than he did the ice storms last winter which killed dozens of US citizens and left hundreds of thousands without power, potable water, or medical care for extended periods of time.

But ... Ky voted McCain by a wide margin in the general election and voted Clinton by a wider margin in the primary, so there was no political gain to be had by actually doing the job he was elected to do.

He also knew that he could count on the fringe media to ignore how Obama and FEMA were unable to handle a much smaller disaster than Katrina.

And, of course, they also knew that the likes of Gayle would run interference for dearest leader ... screaming "B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!" at the tops of their collective collectivist lungs.

LWW

Bobbyrx
01-15-2010, 09:27 AM
I think Robertson lost it years ago. Does anyone still listen to this guy? I did see one tidbit on the news, "In 1956 Robertson found his faith through Dutch missionary Cornelius Vanderbreggen, who impressed Robertson both by his lifestyle and his message." I know Q will be proud... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
01-15-2010, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Robertson lost it years ago. Does anyone still listen to this guy? I did see one tidbit on the news, "In 1956 Robertson found his faith through Dutch missionary Cornelius Vanderbreggen, who impressed Robertson both by his lifestyle and his message." I know Q will be proud... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I guess people still not only tune in, but continue to send him money.

Hard to believe, isn't it. Those televangelists are such scam artists, you wouldn't think people could be that stupid...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Limbaugh has been even worse, telling people not to send money to our neighbors in Haiti. I heard a newscaster say this morning that there are millions of Haitian/American citizens living in the same area where Limbaugh's Florida home is. IIRC, it was stated five million, but can't say for certain the exact quoted number.

Obviously, they all have family in Haiti. Good thing the Drugster has body guards...

Of all of his hateful, nasty, statements and lies, I think this may be a new low in the despicable history of Limbaugh's racist, anti-american statements.

The organizations, and web sites, which have been around for some time, supporting a boycott on Rush, and his sponsors, are definitely increasing in their efforts, and determination, since he latest attack on Americans, and American ideals.

I really don't know how the man lives with himself.

G.

LWW
01-15-2010, 10:07 AM
]This man, Danny Glover, suggesting that the horrible earthquake was retribution for the citizens of Haiti, really makes me nauseated!
This so called "Man of the left" stating that the we had rejected Goremonism, and using that as the reason for their historical poverty, and the earthquake, really should be abandoned by his followers for his gross inhumane statements.

What a total POS!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Two examples of exactly the kind of twisted logic of the left, which Representative Grayson, has so eloquently exampled, many times....

LWW

pooltchr
01-15-2010, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Limbaugh has been even worse, telling people not to send money to our neighbors in Haiti.
G.

</div></div>
You might try checking your facts before you jump to conclusions. HuffPo is probably not quite as accurate as the actual transcript from Rush's show. He never said don't send money...he said donate through the Red Cross or other private organizations rather than through the government.

" I also said private donations are going to be much better than a government donation. They're all going, go to the Red Cross, do other things, don't go through the government. It's just going to go through hands and bureaucracies and a dollar is going to end up being 30 cents by the time they get through with it. I did not say, "Don't make donations."

Nice try.

Steve

LWW
01-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Very good.

I want to extend my own personal thanks to sister Gayle.

I only average 1 hour a week, probably less, during RL's time slot.

Today I made a decision to listen in and hear a replay of what was actually said.

I will give Gayle the benefit of a doubt and say she was misled to believe the lie ... as the power of the deceivers reigns powerfully in her life ... and wasn't being a willing propagator of a known lie.

Now that the truth is out, I ask sister Gayle to linl to the actual full quote where he said this ... and renounce the misconception she was deceived into passing along ... or confess that she loves the lie to the degree that she simply refuses the truth when confronted with it.

Here is your chance at redemption sister Gayle ... please take it.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Sack,

check out this site....Limbaughs' many lies are documented here, among other places.

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1895

Here are some links to his statements on haiti...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/14/limbaugh-weve-already-don_n_422958.htm

Video:
http://gawker.com/5447633/rush-limbaugh-now-also-saying-terrible-things-about-haiti

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2009...oorest_cou.html (http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2009/05/21/2009-05-21_hostile_to_haiti_rush_limbaugh_is_classless_in_ attacking_hemispheres_poorest_cou.html)

this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's time for Republicans and conservatives to publicly denounce Rush Limbaugh's unconscionable remarks about the tragedy in Haiti.

In case you haven't heard, the self-proclaimed leader of the Republican Party announced on Wednesday that the devastation in Haiti "...will play right into Obama's hands... They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, credibility with the black community -- the both the light skinned and dark skinned black community in this country. It's made to order for them."
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>
Limbaugh also feels that the United States has done enough for Haiti. </span><span style='font-size: 17pt'>"We've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U. S. income tax."</span>So far, the conservatives and Republicans have hidden from view and remained silent regarding their leader's rant. Unless they condemn the remarks and Limbaugh quickly and forcefully, they too will be seen as agreeing with these unconscionable and soulless thoughts.

Make this a litmus test. What does Scott Brown in Massachusetts think of the remarks? Does he agree? Is he too scared to condemn Limbaugh? What about Louisiana Senator David Vitter? Does he think that natural disasters like this and Katrina should be used for political gain?

The time to speak up against this is now. Silence is complicity.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>The author's reporting is correct. Today Rush is trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes and pretend he didn't say yesterday what he plainly did. YES, he said people should not go to whitehouse . gov to find charities to donate to because, he claims, income taxes pay for this charity work. (Note that whitehouse . gov does not act as a clearinghouse for donations, but merely links to a few of the larger charities such as the Red Cross, so that people can click through to make their donations directly to the nonprofits.)</span>
Rush also plainly said Obama will use this tragedy for political gain. Mr. Limbaugh: Have you no decency? (Oh, that's right. I already know the answer.)

</div></div>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stu-kreisman/time-for-republicans-and_b_423667.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's time for Republicans and conservatives to publicly denounce Rush Limbaugh's unconscionable remarks about the tragedy in Haiti.

In case you haven't heard, the self-proclaimed leader of the Republican Party announced on Wednesday that the devastation in Haiti "...will play right into Obama's hands... They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, credibility with the black community -- the both the light skinned and dark skinned black community in this country. It's made to order for them."

Limbaugh also feels that the United States has done enough for Haiti. "We've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U. S. income tax."

So far, the conservatives and Republicans have hidden from view and remained silent regarding their leader's rant. Unless they condemn the remarks and Limbaugh quickly and forcefully, they too will be seen as agreeing with these unconscionable and soulless thoughts.

Make this a litmus test. What does Scott Brown in Massachusetts think of the remarks? Does he agree? Is he too scared to condemn Limbaugh? What about Louisiana Senator David Vitter? Does he think that natural disasters like this and Katrina should be used for political gain?

The time to speak up against this is now. Silence is complicity.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">There is one here who should be a man, apologize, retract and move on. This is just another example of this man's character and integrity..the man who always harps on character but has absolutely none.</span>

No rearrangement of what Limbaugh said, and meant, can fly.

He used this disaster as a means to politically attack our President, And made statements against contributing at all.

His lies are legendary...

More:

Okay, let's get you up to speed on the incredibly true story about how a bunch of right-wingers got taken in by some satiric blog post on Barack Obama's college thesis, written ages ago, and frantically presented it as real.

Months ago, some blogger crafted a fake news story about how Time Magazine's Joe Klein had obtained ten pages of a thesis written by Barack Obama, in which he wrote about how the Constitution was "inherently flawed."

In the paper, in which only the first ten pages were given to the general media, Obama decries the plight of the poor: "I see poverty in every place I walk. In Los Angeles and New York, the poor reach to me with bleary eyes and all I can do is sigh."

In part, the future President blames this on the current economic system: "There are many who will defend the 'free market.' But who will defend the single mother of four working three jobs. When a system is allowed to be free at the expense of its citizens, then it is tyranny."

However, the President also singled out the American Constitution: "... the Constitution allows for many things, but what it does not allow is the most revealing. The so-called Founders did not allow for economic freedom. While political freedom is supposedly a cornerstone of the document, the distribution of wealth is not even mentioned. While many believed that the new Constitution gave them liberty, it instead fitted them with the shackles of hypocrisy."

Now, I don't see a whole lot in there about the "the evolution of the arms reduction negotiations between the Soviet Union and the United States," which is what he actually wrote about for Columbia, which should have been the first clue that this was a satire. ALSO HELPFUL: the tag on the satiric blog post, which reads, and I quote, "SATIRE."

Did you hear the one about Kanye West attributing his outburst at the VMAs to a gluten overdose? No, because apparently that critical news story was vetted by professionals, not Rush Limbaugh and Michael Ledeen, who beef-farted this false Obama thesis story all over the radio and the blogosphere today.
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>
Eventually, Joe Klein caught wind of the thesis that people were saying he had read and penned a post at Swampland, saying that it was "nonsense."

A report is circulating among the wingnuts that I had a peek at Barack Obama's senior thesis. It is completely false. I've never seen Obama's thesis. I have no idea where this report comes from--but I can assure you that it's complete nonsense.
Ledeen had to eventually apologize for the misinformation, telling his readers, "Joe Klein has said that he never read any part of an Obama 'thesis' from his Columbia days, and that's conclusive, as far as I'm concerned." Charitable! The Washington Independent's Dave Weigel says that Limbaugh "discovered the hoax midway through the show, and used what used to be known as the "fake but accurate" defense.</span>
So, hey, that right-wing reportage infrastructure is in great shape, I guess!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/fake-obama-thesis-story-g_n_332255.html

<span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The fact is, America only spends 92 cents per American, per year, to Haiti. So forget Limpballs's ridiculous statement about how we already cotribute to haiti, we pay taxes, a horrible thing for him to say at a time of horrendous disaster, and urgent need...any way you slice it, he's heartless...and a liar.</span> </span>
Limbaugh is a hero to those same people who never stopped to consider or admit....

Under who's watch were we attacked on 9/11, who's watch really included numerous domestic attacks, after 9/11,

Who lied us into Iraq, as the British memo stated, fixing Intel to their policy?

Who tried to spread the lies that Saddam had WMD, was involved in 9/11, was creating a safe haven for al Qaeda?

Who lies about what is really happening to our environment, and why?

Who was behind an effort designed to expose the identity of a covert CIA agent, as retribution against her husband?

Under who's watch, did our current economic crises, grow into a near unprecedented depression, due to the lack of oversight, and overly zealous Free Market policies, which were really, unfair, destructive policies which caused our country to lose manufacturing jobs, and damaged the value of our currency?

The denial, and twisting of accurate information is clear, and here again, some are trying to deny the actual truth about Limbaugh, and the respulsive statements that he has made, not only about the President, and about speaking against contributing to Haiti, but as well, the negative impact that Limbaugh has on our country with all of his lies, and his refusal to admit to or address them.

How can anyone take this liar seriously??? I don't know, and how could anyone take Bush/Cheney/Rice/Rumsfeld/Rove seriously? All but Rove, straight from the oil industry...

Some of us expected a destablization of the Middle East, followed by a huge waste of money and life, and exhorbitant expenditures and profits of those formerly linked to the Bush et al, thieves, and to those formerly a part of the military Industrial Complex, gone on to work for the corporations which made a fortune off our young people's deaths, and injuries, and we predicted, and anticipated higher oil prices, through that destablization.

We expected it, and we got it.

Those same people who deny it, are Limbaugh fans...

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

And now, Robertson is also tring to walk backwards, saying that "Oh, I thought they said Hades! They do have a pact with the Devil"

LMAO!

What a crock!

G.

LWW
01-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Ahhhh ... so he said people shouldn't donate to help Haiti by sending the money to the White House.

Not even close to what you claimed Gayle, and by your response I have no option other than to believe that you knew your claim was false when you made it.

Have you no dignity?

Have you no honor?

Is there no level you will not stoop to for partisan gain?

Why are <u><span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>you</span></span></u> and the left playing politics with this tragedy ... which, BTW, is what RL predicted the left would do ... and then trying to claim some mythical moral high ground?

LWW

eg8r
01-15-2010, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Limbaugh has been even worse, telling people not to send money to our neighbors in Haiti.</div></div>
OK, who said this (notice the hypocrisy)...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is most interesting about them, is that they never have their facts straight.

Hence, total ignore is the only appropriate non response.

My question is, why do they continue to stalk, even when they know that their targets have no respect for their twisted, incorrect Talking Points, taken out of context, always omitting the information which proves them wrong, and always bashing those who do have the facts straight.
</div></div>

When is she going to get her facts straight before spouting twisted incorrect "talking points?"

eg8r

sack316
01-15-2010, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack.......
</div></div>

Why was that addressed to me? I agreed with you, didn't ask for a thing, and don't ever listen to Limbaugh.

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-16-2010, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack.......
</div></div>

Why was that addressed to me? I agreed with you, didn't ask for a thing, and don't ever listen to Limbaugh.

Sack </div></div>

It was just some added information I thought you'd be interested in...after seeing the list of stalkers who jumped into the thread, I didn't have to read their BS to know they were probably defending Limbaugh, and denying facts, as they usually do.

Since I originally posted this thread, his statements have gotten even worse! Have you heard the most recent ones???

G.

LWW
01-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Yet not a care in the world expressed by any of our leftist brethren or sistren over Danny Glover's claim that God punished Haiti because the Copenhagen treaty was rejected.

LWW &lt;--- Unsurprised.

The Secretary
01-16-2010, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact is, America ONLY spends 92 cents per American, per year, to Haiti. </div></div>

That would be 276 million dollars per year......ONLY?

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. What I mean by that is itís an opportunity to do things you could not do before. This is an opportunity.

-- Rahm Emanuel

Gayle in MD
01-17-2010, 10:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Secretary</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact is, America ONLY spends 92 cents per American, per year, to Haiti. </div></div>

That would be 276 million dollars per year......ONLY?

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. What I mean by that is itís an opportunity to do things you could not do before. This is an opportunity.

-- Rahm Emanuel

</div></div>

You have a problem with a man who states the truth? I also see this horrible event in Haiti as an opportunity for the world to finally address a lasting end to what these people have had to deal with for decades.

I also find statements from Limbaugh repulsive, disgusting, inhumane, as well as the usual rhetoric devoid of compassion, that always comes from the right in this country.

Their voting records make it quite clear. Republicans block every single bill that could make a postive change, both here, and for the protection of the health and resources of the world.

They vote consistantly against a level playing field for the working Americans, in this country, and are pawns of the corporate fascists who rape Americans of their savings, rape the land of it's precious natural form, and kill our citizens with dirty food, dirty water, and what is becoming a dangerous, filthy environment.

One in three of our children will develop diabetes because our country is under the destruction of corporate influence.

Republicans protect the huge corporate owners of farms who feed cows chicken waste, fill them with hormones, and insecticides.

Chickens that go from an egg, to a fat chicken, full of hormones and insecticides, in just six short weeks. Republicans block every effort to clean up the environment, our food, our water, and now, they block every effort to provide decent health care coverage for all of our citizens, who are nore ill every years, because of the Republican corporate fascist state.

The uninformed who do not read, and rely on Faux Noise for their information, vote against their own best self interests, compliments of Ronald Reagan, who opened the door to the onslaught of non stop lies and propaganda on the airwaves.

A quick survey of Palin's supporters, proves who they are, where they live, and their complete lack of education and knowledge.

We are not all stupid enough to buy the lies and denial of the right, the shame of the Republican created multi disasters and devastations which have crippled our country over the last four decades. Some of us read and research. Some of us can and do connect the dots.

Some of us see the connection between an oil cartel in the White House, and over four thousand dead young people in Iraq, dying while Exon and others secured their refinery contracts.

The denial on this forum is incredible. Provide proof, government charts, video's and quotes from reliable sources, and they stalk you with nothing in their quivers but childish insults, denial, false, undocumented BS, and prove, over and over again, they are too uninformed to even understand who is destroying the Middle Class in this country, and how it came about.

The red swath through the middle of this country, Palin country, is a laughable bunch. "Drill baby drill" indeed. Nothing could be more stupid, irresponsible, and anachronistic. The more ill they can make the people of this country, the more money their rich buddies in the health industry can make off America's illnesses.

They don't know the difference between a free market, and the scam artists who have twisted the meaning of those words, falsifying their true theft as they steal, using complexity in their dealings, for the purpose of confusion, and tax loopholes, dirty business dealings, scams after scams, to cover up their on-going theft of Middle Class earnings and savings.

When a Democratic intends to use a disaster, he is trying to achieve something good for the grunts in this country, who have been exploited by the powerful since the birth of the country. With their new found "derivatives" "Credit Default Swaps" and their repulsive greed, they nearly brought down the economy of the whole world, and they haven't had enough yet! They are still as greedy and common as ever.

The president is right, incredible audacity on the part of the Wall Street thieves, the banking industry, the investment and hedge funders, who brought us to the brink of depression, with the help and corruption of Greenspan and Bush, who ignored all of the warnings.... (See "The Warning" Frontline. dopcumentary, available on line, http://www.Frontline.com)

As the president tries to rein in the financial industry's corruption, Republicans will be right out in front, representing ONLY the corporate fascist pigs, non stop on Fox, spreading their usual completely irrational denial, propaganda and lies....as they block every effort that is made to hold wealthy corporate pigs to account for their fascist greed, and all of their non stop con artist, scams.

And the fly over states, will step right up and swallow up all of the BS, as they always do, because they think that the Republicans are "Godly" and will protect them, and they will aid them our of their own irrational religious dreams and hopes for legislating their religious idology into law, allowing them to dictate to all, according to their impractical, irrational, non thinking, religous, mythological rhetoric...as they seek to deny others of their right to experience the world on their own terms, through their own knowledge and chosen belief. The religious right, the group who demonizes the innocent, the different, a woman's personal privet rights, and seeks to criminalize personal freedoms.

G.

pooltchr
01-17-2010, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
One in three of our children will develop diabetes because our country is under the destruction of corporate influence.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Another thing to blame on those big bad corporations! If your numbers are factual, it is more likely because their parents fill the pantry with Twinkies rather than fruit! </span>

Republicans block every effort to provide decent health care coverage for all of our citizens, who are nore ill every years, because of the Republican corporate fascist state.

<span style="color: #FF0000">In case you hadn't heard, the MAJORITY of Americans OPPOSE Obamacare. Intelligent people (Even those in your so called "fly-over" states understand that this is not a good bill for our country. </span>

The uninformed who do not read <span style="color: #FF0000"> anything other than HuffPo and other liberal bloggers</span> , vote against their own best self interests

The denial on this forum is incredible. <span style="color: #FF0000">Yes it is, but you don't seem to be able to help yourself. </span> Provide proof, government charts, video's and quotes from reliable sources, and they stalk you with nothing in their quivers but childish insults, denial, false, undocumented BS, and prove, over and over again, they are too uninformed to even understand who is destroying the Middle Class in this country, and how it came about.
<span style="color: #FF0000"> You just discrtibed yourself to a "T"</span>

The red swath through the middle of this country, Nothing could be more stupid,... And the fly over states, will step right up and swallow up all of the BS, as they always do,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Don't you think that indicates a bit of an elitist attitude on your part??????? </span>
impractical, irrational, non thinking, religous, mythological rhetoric...
<span style="color: #FF0000"> and also a bit judgemental????</span>

G.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I'm certainly glad that you feel you have no issues with anger!

Steve </span>

Gayle in MD
01-17-2010, 11:23 AM
<span style="color: #000066">Stay away from me, and my posts. Stop stalking me, and slandering me, here and elsewhere on the internet.

I do not read your posts. I do not exchange views with peopole who write misogynistic statements about women. </span>

pooltchr
01-17-2010, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #000066">Stay away from me, and my posts. Stop stalking me, and slandering me, here and elsewhere on the internet.

I do not read your posts. I do not exchange views with peopole who write misogynistic statements about women. </span> </div></div>

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?
If you really want to talk slander, I'm more than happy to go down that road with you...but you might not like the way it turns out.

You get on here and spew your political biased garbage, you gotta expect someone is going to call you out on it.
Nobody is stalking anybody. It's a public forum, and when you post here, expect somebody to reply!

Now, grow up!

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-17-2010, 11:32 AM
<span style="color: #000066">Stay away from me, and my posts. I do not read your posts. Stop stalking me, and slandering me, here and elsewhere, on the internet.

G. </span>

pooltchr
01-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Responding to a post on a public forum is not stalking.

On the other hand, threatening to show up to picket someone's business on a forum might well fall into that catagory.

Steve

Bobbyrx
01-17-2010, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One in three of our children will develop diabetes because our country is under the destruction of corporate influence.
</div></div>

What???

pooltchr
01-17-2010, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I do not exchange views with peopole who write misogynistic statements about women. [/color] </div></div>

You have to have some views in order to exchange them. Regurgitating someone else's views doesn't quite qualify.

Have a nice day. I'm glas you have your anger issues under control.

Steve

eg8r
01-17-2010, 03:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have a problem with a man who states the truth? I also see this horrible event in Haiti as an opportunity for the world to finally address a lasting end to what these people have had to deal with for decades.</div></div>But yet you thought Saddam should never have been overthrown.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Warning: in the following link, they are telling Pat to do the same physical impossibility to himself, as Cheney told Leahy.
GFY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juSWUIplBUE)

JohnnyD
01-19-2010, 07:29 PM
The Lord loves all of you..

LWW
01-20-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have a problem with a man who states the truth? I also see this horrible event in Haiti as an opportunity for the world to finally address a lasting end to what these people have had to deal with for decades.</div></div>But yet you thought Saddam should never have been overthrown.

eg8r </div></div>

Incorrect.

The far left opposed the overthrow of Saddam when George Herbert Walker Bush wanted to do it because they were told to oppose it, they then blamed him for not doing it and supported William Jefferson Clinton for wanting to depose Saddam because they were told to blame George Herbert Walker Bush and support William Jefferson Clinton, followed by opposing George Walker Bush for actually doing it ... because they were told to oppose it.

The entire time they believe that Saddam had weapons stockpiled in every nook of Iraq because Clinton, Clinton, Gore, and Kerry told them to believe it ... yet they accuse Bush of lying because he found what he said would be found.

LWW

Qtec
01-20-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yet they accuse Bush of lying because <u>he found what he said would be found.</u></div></div>

LOL.

Even GW admits he was wrong, so does Rummy but you can't. Not surprising. called out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MInHphR4zBg&feature=related)

Q

LWW
01-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Read the authorization to use force in Iraq.

What's that?

You abhor the truth and won't do it?

I already knew that.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-20-2010, 11:16 AM
[quote=Qtec] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yet they accuse Bush of lying because <u>he found what he said would be found.</u></div></div>

LOL.

Even GW admits he was wrong, so does Rummy but you can't. Not surprising. called out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MInHphR4zBg&feature=related)

Q

The more ovewhelming the evidence, the more persistantly they deny.

In short, nuts!

But then, we knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://motherjones.com/politics/1995/05/lyin-bully

Lying Bullies...usually are nuts.

LWW
01-20-2010, 11:20 AM
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST FROM YOUR NAME CALLING ATTACKS TOWARDS ME.

THEY AMOUNT TO HARASSMENT AND ARE AGAINST THE LAW.

THEY AMOUNT TO STALKING AND ARE AGAINST THE LAW.

THEY PROMOTE A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW.</span></span></span>

LWW