PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! Palin, Stumped Again

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 11:58 AM
OMG, Beck and Palin in one program, Dumb and Dumber, and the earth didn't shift on it's Axis... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Beck:
"Who is your favorite Founder"

Palin:

"Duh, ah, all of em" HA HA HA...shades of the Couric interview.

Then after her usual illogical meanderings...She finally came up with George Washington, I thought she was going to say..."Well Glen, I like 'em best fried, with lemmon and butter on the side..."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Faux Noise also reporting that Obama destroyed the economy, LMAO....while Cheney's daughter us still out there yapping about how Republicans can keep us safe, BWA HA HA HA

....and O'Reilly practicing soft ball in his interview with Palin...

wonder how long it's going to take Ol' Bill-O to start making calls to the Poofgirl from his shower.....

"Bonjour Madame'"...Deez is de Presidentee' of Pariezzzz speaking...

What da-ya have on.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Oh boy, this is gonna be good.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
01-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Just wondering if you watched the programs, or if you are going off of third party reports of the programming?

Sack

wolfdancer
01-14-2010, 06:37 PM
I believe you can find the video clips on the net....???

sack316
01-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Very good Wolfie, that is an option! Cookie?

It was a curious question on my part. Just as Gayle validly points out that the most informative television to watch in regards to government is C-Span. You see it in action, the whole thing. Pundits then break it down, into their own account and use clips to portray what they are saying. Other pundits will break down other pundits exchange. Bloggers will break down that. Someone on youtube will clip and edit things to make something funny. Indeed, a myriad of ways to view information.

Now, did Palin sound moronic in that answer with Beck? Yep. Beck also called "bullcrap" on her. Then there was also much more of the program besides that :49 second clip in regards to that one question. (and I don't even like Palin, mind you).

Was O'Reilly's chat a game of softball? Somewhat. It was a friendly discussion with his new co-worker. But he did also ask some toughies such as what she would do with Iran (that's not easy for anyone, obviously). Unemployment. Healthcare. Pelosi. Reid. Etc. All the topics he would discuss with any guest that is a Fox News contributor on his show... which is her job now (maybe she'll quit halfway through lol).

Anyway, so yeah, just curious if these examples were actually watched and this judgment was reached through that viewership, or if it is based on clips shown on Ed, Olbermann, HuffPo, etc. It's not a knock either way, just something I was wondering.

Sack

wolfdancer
01-14-2010, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> that is an option! Cookie?</div></div> Cookie, what does that refer to????
Sorry, but I don't understand the remark. Gayle, from what she has told me, watches a lot of political news commentary, in addition to reading the "exposes" as they are published. My guess was that she watched the entire program....I'm the one with the 30 second sound bites.....

sack316
01-14-2010, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> that is an option! Cookie?</div></div> Cookie, what does that refer to????
Sorry, but I don't understand the remark. Gayle, from what she has told me, watches a lot of political news commentary, in addition to reading the "exposes" as they are published. My guess was that she watched the entire program....I'm the one with the 30 second sound bites..... </div></div>

cookie was explained to you in response to your amazingly nice and well thought out "GFY" PM you sent me.

Your guess, and reasons for such a guess, is fine. My guess is that she likely didn't watch... basing my guess on her previous statements about "never watching those shows".

But then again, neither of us actually know... which is why I asked <u>her</u>.

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-14-2010, 10:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering if you watched the programs, or if you are going off of third party reports of the programming?

Sack </div></div>

Watched them on line...thought O'Reilly soft balled, big time, even putting words in her mouth...

sack316
01-14-2010, 10:59 PM
oh now, you know that's his normal interview... ask a question, get a response... and as it goes on he begins answering himself with "don't you think" and such during the interviewees reply /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Thanks for the answer, btw, I appreciate it.

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-15-2010, 07:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh now, you know that's his normal interview... ask a question, get a response... and as it goes on he begins answering himself with "don't you think" and such during the interviewees reply /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Thanks for the answer, btw, I appreciate it.

Sack </div></div>

He, O Reilly, was answering the questions for her, Sack....

"But you knew..."

"And, you didn't think..."

Doesn't matter that much anyway, since she is on Fox, there will be no effort for fair and balanced, truthful statements, so she'll fit right in there.

The degreed of lying, and twisting that goes on on Fox, is legendary.

G.