PDA

View Full Version : Internet Stalkers

Gayle in MD
01-15-2010, 10:46 AM
What is most interesting about them, is that they never have their facts straight.

Hence, total ignore is the only appropriate non response.

My question is, why do they continue to stalk, even when they know that their targets have no respect for their twisted, incorrect Talking Points, taken out of context, always omitting the information which proves them wrong, and always bashing those who do have the facts straight.

Responding to internet trolls, who stalk, and slander others because they do not agree with them, is such a waste of one's time, so why respond at all????

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

If there is truly some wish for making this forum a more enjoyable place to visit, my suggestion is for all of us to ignore the internet stalkers, their insults, their childish, completely inaccurate posts, and their dishonorable intentions.

Why get down in the mud with pigs?

G.

LWW
01-15-2010, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is most interesting about them, is that they never have their facts straight.

G.</div></div>

Although you, hondo, wolfie, dick, q, superstar, and sonoma never have your facts straight ... I still maintain interest in each of you. I have never given up on any if you.

I understand that your handlers ignore your needs, but I will never do that.

LWW

LWW
01-15-2010, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My question is, why do they continue to stalk, even when they know that their targets have no respect for their twisted, incorrect Talking Points, taken out of context, always omitting the information which proves them wrong, and always bashing those who do have the facts straight.

G.</div></div>

I have often wondered that about the gang of you?

Perhaps you can illuminate the topic as to why you, and your cohorts, behave so abysmally?

LWW

LWW
01-15-2010, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Responding to internet trools, who stalk, and slander others because they do not agree with them, is such a waste of one's time, so why respond at all????

G.</div></div>

I disagree. Helping my fellow brethren and sistren into the light is never a waste of time. My only regret is that I don't have more time o devote to y'all.

LWW

LWW
01-15-2010, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there is truly some wish for making this forum a more enjoyable place to visit, my suggestion is for all of us to ignore the internet stalkers, their insults, their childish, completely inaccurate posts, and their dishonorable intentions.

G.</div></div>

Most of those who used to post here have chosen to ignore the rants of you and others.

I will always be there pulling for you till the end however.

LWW

LWW
01-15-2010, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why get down in the mud with pigs?

G.</div></div>

Please, don't be so hard on yourself. You aren't a pig, you are a human being with a precious life which your mother fortunately chose not to abort.

LWW

LWW
01-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Anything else I can help you with?

LWW

Sid_Vicious
01-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Gayle,

There was a national law put in place last September concerning internet stalkers. Investigate it, it has a lot of levity as far as depth of involvement that someone keeps giving you, and as it appears that you are indeed being pursued, press charges with filing a report. Seriously, this law was put in place for folks just like you.

You put the spurs to this issue by starting an official probe, and I imagine(unless certain people aren't smart) that you won't have another problem with certain people who want to keep screwing with you all over the internet. Let the feds deal with a dummy like this. sid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is most interesting about them, is that they never have their facts straight.

My question is, why do they continue to stalk, even when they know that their targets have no respect for their twisted, incorrect Talking Points, taken out of context, always omitting the information which proves them wrong, and always bashing those who do have the facts straight.

Responding to internet trolls, who stalk, and slander others because they do not agree with them, is such a waste of one's time, so why respond at all????

If there is truly some wish for making this forum a more enjoyable place to visit, my suggestion is for all of us to ignore the internet stalkers, their insults, their childish, completely inaccurate posts, and their dishonorable intentions.

G.

</div></div>

Gayle in MD
01-15-2010, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle,

There was a national law put in place last September concerning internet stalkers. Investigate it, it has a lot of levity as far as depth of involvement that someone keeps giving you, and as it appears that you are indeed being pursued, press charges with filing a report. Seriously, this law was put in place for folks just like you.

You put the spurs to this issue by starting an official probe, and I imagine(unless certain people aren't smart) that you won't have another problem with certain people who want to keep screwing with you all over the internet. Let the feds deal with a dummy like this. sid

G.

<span style="color: #000066">Thanks, sid...and you're right, I've already taken some steps....people are watching...and not only on this site. </span>

</div></div> </div></div>

LWW
01-16-2010, 07:09 AM
And I'm very happy for you Gayle.

Let's rock.

I have an expert on web issues from our pool league that I spoke with last night.

He's going to look this place over this weekend, but from preliminary evidence I had them peruse such as:

- The conspiracy to get me banned being confessed to.

- Gayle's racist and sexist slurs ... among her other name calling.

- Wolfdancer's constant uses if vulgarity and vicious name calling, trolling, and threats.

- Several members from here trolling arguments to another forum.

- Wolfdancer hacking into my account on Photobucket.

- Smearing the business of other members.

- PM's that I have from wolfie and a couple others such as Mikey threatening violence and mayhem.

- Both of them referring to Gayle as the leader.

- Threats made by Gayle to multiple other members.

I have a slam dunk.

Cheers.

LWW

LWW
01-16-2010, 07:31 AM
For the record:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone.

It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes. The harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.

Stalking is a continuous process, consisting of a series of actions, each of which may be entirely legal in itself. Lambčr Royakkers writes that:

A number of key factors have been identified:

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.[4]
Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims.

Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post the victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit.

False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases.</div></div>

Man is this going to be easy.

LWW

hondo
01-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Larry, this video's for you, buddy.

http://www.last.fm/music/Three+Dog+Night/_/One

LWW
01-17-2010, 04:04 AM
That's actually quite comical being that you, wolfie, and Gayle have this overwhelming fascination with me.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-17-2010, 11:04 AM
<span style="color: #000066">Stop stalking and slandering me on the internet here and elsewhere. I do not read, nor respond to your posts to me. Stay away from me. </span>