PDA

View Full Version : Voting Democrat Causes Cancer

llotter
01-15-2010, 08:06 PM
At last it can be demonstrated that 150,000 more people are dying of cancer because they are voting Democrat...they never learn.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/01/voting_democrat_causes_cancer.html

LWW
01-16-2010, 07:14 AM
I have seen much evidence that it causes severe damage to the brain, but I have dismissed it.

My hypothesis is that the damage to the brain must have came first.

LWW

eg8r
01-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Seems insanely far fetched but then again anyone can get statistics to say whatever they want.

eg8r

llotter
01-16-2010, 04:21 PM
It is God's good work. Those Dems who don't die before they are born, die of cancer a little later.

Then again, the author used the same method that the Dems have using to justify their new healthcare package, claiming that 40,000 people die because the lack insurance and blaming that on Republicans. Of course, Dems will believe anything that supports their case regardless of the truth.

LWW
01-16-2010, 05:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is God's good work. Those Dems who don't die before they are born, die of cancer a little later.

Then again, the author used the same method that the Dems have using to justify their new healthcare package, claiming that 40,000 people die because the lack insurance and blaming that on Republicans. Of course, Dems will believe anything that supports their case regardless of the truth. </div></div>

And that is the facts.

In an effort to show how ridiculous the dembot methodology was, they applied it to something else.

The same has been done to show that the number of sea pirates corresponds to global warming better than the supposed cause of CO2.

LWW