PDA

View Full Version : W. Pushes Back Against Limbaugh's Repulsive Statem

Gayle in MD
01-17-2010, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I don't know if-- what they're talking about," Bush declared during an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press." "I-- I-- I've been briefed by the President about the response. And as I said in my opening comment, I-- I appreciate the President's quick response to this disaster."

This past week, Limbaugh insisted that the Obama White House would use the catastrophe in Haiti to "burnish" the president's standing and credibility "with the black community, in the both light-skinned and dark-skinned black community, in this country."

"It's made-to-order for 'em," Limbaugh said. "That's why he couldn't wait to get out there. Could not wait to get out there."

</div></div>

What a disgusting POS, Limbaugh.

G.

pooltchr
01-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Yes, people who speak the truth might seem disgusting to some people.

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-17-2010, 11:33 AM
<span style="color: #000066">Stop stalking me and slandering me, here, and elsewhere on the internet. I do not read your posts. You are breaking the law.

G. </span>

llotter
01-17-2010, 12:34 PM
You are correct, Steve. I'd sure like to see an accounting of that $100 million that The Moron has allotted but my guess is that we will never know who will get it. I would also like to know if he contributes any of his own money or is he only generous with other people's money.

pooltchr
01-17-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #000066">Stop stalking me and slandering me, here, and elsewhere on the internet. I do not read your posts. You are breaking the law.

G. </span> </div></div>

Can't you come up with something more original?

Steve

LWW
01-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Yet another thread that doesn't support the position the OP claims.

LWW