PDA

View Full Version : You have to feel sorry for

pooltchr
01-17-2010, 01:38 PM
People who posts hundreds or even thousands of posts on an internet forum spewing hatred, repeating lies, and sharing their ignorance with the world, and then try to claim that they are victims, and try to threaten anyone who questions their comments.

I hope when I get to be old, that I don't have that much hatred and bitterness in me.

Steve

LWW
01-17-2010, 05:59 PM
I wonder what drives such hatred of freedom and liberty?

LWW

wolfdancer
01-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Steve, I have never claimed to be your victim, nor lww's victim, and neither has Gayle. Being a victim means to me that someone has the power over you to control you.....Neither one of you two is capable of that, although it seems that you both believe that you inspire fear and terror.
What we have claimed is that we have been targeted by you both
with your insults,....and this kind of foolish statement:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spewing hatred, repeating lies, and sharing their ignorance with the world, </div></div>
When you make some charge like this...it would help strengthen your "case" if you could provide some links, or examples. I believe that anything that I have written "against" you is in response to one of your attack style posts..
So your allegation is then, that I spew hatred, repeat lies, show my ignorance,AND then unfathomably claim that I am your victim?....
Let me check my last 50 posts, and compare them with your last 50...and I'll get back to you.

LWW
01-18-2010, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I have never claimed to be your victim, nor lww's victim, and neither has Gayle. Being a victim means to me that someone has the power over you to control you.....Neither one of you two is capable of that, although it seems that you both believe that you inspire fear and terror.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spewing hatred, repeating lies, and sharing their ignorance with the world, </div></div>
When you make some charge like this...it would help strengthen your "case" if you could provide some links, or examples. I believe that anything that I have written "against" you is in response to one of your attack style posts..
So your allegation is then, that I spew hatred, repeat lies, show my ignorance,AND then unfathomably claim that I am your victim?....
Let me check my last 50 posts, and compare them with your last 50...and I'll get back to you.
</div></div>

I didn't make the claim that he did, although I certainly disagree with it.

That being said ... the body of work by you and your puppet master would certainly lead a prponderance of the public to conclude that you both spend a large portion of your time "spewing hatred, repeating lies, and sharing their ignorance with the world" ... and the near maniacal repetition of the same proven lies ad nauseum about Limbaugh, Bush II, and Beck are prima facie evidence of the veracity of the claim.

LWW

pooltchr
01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I have never claimed to be your victim, nor lww's victim, and neither has Gayle. Being a victim means to me that someone has the power over you to control you.....Neither one of you two is capable of that, although it seems that you both believe that you inspire fear and terror.
</div></div>

I don's recall mentioning any names.
But as they say.....If the shoe fits.....

Steve

wolfdancer
01-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Well, it's good to know then that despite your predilection to post behind Gayle and myself with some insulting reply, that you were not directing that post towards either of us.
I had been thinking, erroneously now, according to you ...."who posts something like that smear job, (seemed obvious to me who he was talking about) and yet doesn't name his intended targets? Who would do something like that?"
....and then I was reminded of this story:
RETIREMENT BONUS

The American Coast Guard found they had too many officers and
decided to offer an early retirement bonus.. They promised any officer who volunteered for retirement a bonus of $1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two points in his body. The officer got to choose what those two points would be.

The first officer who accepted asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of $72,000.

The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. He walked out with $96,000.

The third one was a non-commissioned officer, a grizzly old Chief who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied, 'From the tip of my weenie to my testicles.'

It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big checks the previous two officers had received. But the old Chief insisted and they decided to go along with him providing the measurement was taken by a Medical Officer..

The Medical Officer arrived and instructed the Chief to 'drop 'em,' which he did. The medical officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Chief's weenie and began to work back.
'Dear Lord!' he suddenly exclaimed, 'Where are your testicles?'

The old Chief calmly replied, '
Vietnam

pooltchr
01-19-2010, 07:44 AM
Well, Wolfie, based on your very quick and defensive response, I can only conclude that you must have felt that it was directed toward someone in particular. If you thought it was you or a friend of yours, then perhaps you subconsciously recognized some of the traits outlined in the post in either yourself or your friend.

As I said, I didn't mention any names in particular, but will admit I did have a couple of people in mind when I posted it. You will have to decide for yourself if it was you or not.

Like I said, if the shoe fits...

Steve

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean people don't think you're a misfit.

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-19-2010, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, it's good to know then that despite your predilection to post behind Gayle and myself with some insulting reply, that you were not directing that post towards either of us.
I had been thinking, erroneously now, according to you ...."who posts something like that smear job, (seemed obvious to me who he was talking about) and yet doesn't name his intended targets? Who would do something like that?"
....and then I was reminded of this story:
RETIREMENT BONUS

The American Coast Guard found they had too many officers and
decided to offer an early retirement bonus.. They promised any officer who volunteered for retirement a bonus of $1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two points in his body. The officer got to choose what those two points would be.

The first officer who accepted asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of $72,000.

The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. He walked out with $96,000.

The third one was a non-commissioned officer, a grizzly old Chief who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied, 'From the tip of my weenie to my testicles.'

It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big checks the previous two officers had received. But the old Chief insisted and they decided to go along with him providing the measurement was taken by a Medical Officer..

The Medical Officer arrived and instructed the Chief to 'drop 'em,' which he did. The medical officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Chief's weenie and began to work back.
'Dear Lord!' he suddenly exclaimed, 'Where are your testicles?'

The old Chief calmly replied, '
Vietnam

</div></div>

OMG! He didn't try to suggest such a thing, did he????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve's resolution:

Page 1 of 1 1
New Reply
Topic Options

#292885 - 12/23/09 08:47 AM resoluition
pooltchr pooltchr
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Charlotte, NC *** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

This forum has deteriorated to the point where a couple of posters have decided they will just post their hate filled garbage ad-nausium and not even attempt to carry on an intelligent discussion.
In addition, a couple of posters have decided that personal attacks are their favorite method of dealing with those whose views are different from their own. Whether it is in the forum itself, or in the form of PM's, I have decided that Deeman is right. There is no benefit to hanging around so much negativity.
Too manyu jerks, a-holes, and bitter people around here.
It's really a shame that two jerks can kill an entire forum, but W and G have managed to do it.
I joined this fourm because it was a nice place to have pleasant conversations with other pool players about something other than pool. That is no longer the case thanks to you two.
Have a Merry Christmas and a good life.

Steve

</div></div>

Then after a very short leave from posting here, back he comes stalking every one of my posts....

The man cannot control himself, obviously, is full of hatred, and cannot even keep his own resolutions, with himself.

I think it is clear which posters on this forum stay in the attack mode, non stop.

Who does he think he's kidding?

When I sign on here, I usually click on your name to see what you have posted lately, as I do with Q. I suppose, if I am to avoid reading anything either of them post, I should stop doing that, since both these two trolls, worst stalkers here, stalk your every post, and mine. Just look at the number of post directly to me, that Steve has written since he came back on here. LWW, non stop.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Some people just won't back off, regardless of what kind of efforts are taken to avoid them, and end their onslaught of hatred. Coming right out asking someone to stay away from you, and being refused, over and over again, leaves nothing to be questioned as to who is stalking whom.

G.

LWW
01-19-2010, 04:59 PM
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>STOP MENTIONING ME IN YOUR POSTS AND STOP SAYING YOU DON'T READ THEM WHEN YOU SEEM TO KNOW THE CONTENT OF EVERY POST!

YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.

YOU ARE CLAIMING I AM DOING THINGS I HAVE NOT DONE AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.</span></span></span>

LWW

JohnnyD
01-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Jesus loves you wolfdancer.

pooltchr
01-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Don't flatter yourself. You aren't worthy of being stalked. That would require some interest on my part, of which I have absolutely zero when it comes to you.
I do have a strong interest in truth and honesty, and will challenge anything I read that fails the truth test.
If you stop posting lies and bs, there wouldn't be anything for me to follow.

Dream on. You are a legend in your own mind.

Steve

Steve

Gayle in MD
01-21-2010, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">: Cheney "I don't Recall" 72 Times In Plame Outing? [Re: wolfdancer]
pooltchr pooltchr
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Charlotte, NC *** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Originally Posted By: wolfdancerThis will be my last post/reply to you....so let me conclude with
GFY

If only I could believe that promise to be true...but you have shown an incredible lack of self control. Your obsession with me is well known.

But if it actually was your final comment, what could be more appropriate than a gutter level attack. It's what you do best!

I will expect you to keep your word as a gentleman and put me on total ignore....but I know better. You are neither a gentleman, nor a man of your word.

But it was a nice thought while it lasted.

Steve

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LMAO! If we're so irrelevant, how come he can't stop reading our posts?

I go months at a time and never read his posts, and I never read LWW's, and that is NEVER!

A truly colossal hypocrite! Can't take responsiblity for the fact that he is one of those very unbalanced people we read about who is so full of anger and hatred, that he thinks he can justify his stalking behavior, by claiming that the world needs him to correct what HE thinks are misstatements.

BWA HA HA HA...sounds a lot like his usual malfunctioning thinking processes.

IOW, he's a Rush Babba, doesn't know what he doesn't know.

Nothing but another RW Bubba, without conscience, and full of anger, clinging to his guns and his religion.

BWA HA HA HA...Obama had it right on the omney with that one!

G.
</span>

LWW
01-21-2010, 08:18 AM
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>STOP MENTIONING ME IN YOUR POSTS AND STOP SAYING YOU DON'T READ THEM WHEN YOU SEEM TO KNOW THE CONTENT OF EVERY POST!

YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.

YOU ARE CLAIMING I AM DOING THINGS I HAVE NOT DONE AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.</span></span></span>

LWW

JohnnyD
01-24-2010, 08:36 PM
So your allegation is then, that I spew hatred, repeat lies, show my ignorance,AND then unfathomably claim that I am your victim?.... JESUS loves wolfdancer.
</div></div>

LWW
01-25-2010, 07:34 AM
Forgive him please JohnnyD.

It would possibly set an example that will motivate him to greatness.

LWW