PDA

View Full Version : a $50,000 top prize tournament has just concluded

08-16-2002, 03:28 PM
a $50,000 top prize tournament has just concluded and no one knows about it. haha. no wonder pool is not progressing.
you love the sport? - promote it, report it, talk about it esp. if there's significant money involved.

insidepool,com did. easypooltutor.com did. how come azbilliards and billiardsdigest are perenially sooooo slow on the take.

Ken
08-16-2002, 07:23 PM
BD is a magazine and I am sure they will cover the event. They don't do extra editions.

Why should AZBilliards cover the event if InsidePool has live updates of each game (even though they got a few things wrong)?

If there is anyone who didn't know about it I suspect it was you. Why do you use such a weak excuse to cause trouble? Will you only be happy if every site duplicates the efforts of all the others? Why do you feel the need to read about it on 4 different sites. I'd rather see them cover different events rather than to waste their money competing with each other.
KenCT

DEADSTOKE32
08-16-2002, 09:52 PM
WELL REYES WIN'S THE CHESSE $50.000 BEATS MIKA IN THE FINAL'S MIKA WON THE FIRST MATCH REYES WON THE SEC.AND PLAY 1 RACK 4 THE CHESSE. GO 2 INSIDEPOOL.COM
THAY HAVE ALL THE PLAY BY PLAY..

08-16-2002, 10:09 PM
Don't you ever post anything like that on this forum again, mister.

08-17-2002, 11:30 AM
ok. my appologies for hurting your feelings.
i should pay heed to the ogre. (you know, ogre - like onions, as Shrek declared)

i will now stop posting and pray that you at least change the yuchy yellow background color on your logo someday.

no but realy, i wish all the best for all the online pool and billiards sites. it will only be good foir the sport if every site measures up. don't you agree. i know you do but won't admit it. so your attitude of "who cares" is all well taken by me but not the sport. bye and good luck then.

azbilliards.com, easypooltutor.com, poolmag.com, insidepool.com, they all rock! billiardsdigest.com will too - soon , i bet..well...i hope.
so long.

08-17-2002, 11:44 AM
OK, you can stay.

nAz
08-17-2002, 01:44 PM
"i will now stop posting and pray that you at least change the yuchy yellow background color on your logo someday.
/quote]

LOL you are right that yellow is yuchy, hurts my eyes /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif