PDA

View Full Version : FREE FOR ALL!.......What is truth?

Qtec
01-19-2010, 06:40 AM
link (http://www.freeforall.tv/play-movie)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“What Real Investigative Reporting Looks Like In The 21st Century.”
- THE SURFERS PATH -

“Goddamn Brilliant...
The Best Election Movie”
- GREG PALAST - </div></div>

Blackwell is scum. He should be in jail.......along with Katherine Harris.

There is absolutely no way anyone can vote Republican ever again after watching this docu film.

Enjoy,

Q

LWW
01-19-2010, 06:55 AM
http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/work-employment/42943d1244227297-can-you-believe-i-got-fired-do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Thanks Q, I'll be e-mailing this link everywhere....

G.

Qtec
01-19-2010, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/work-employment/42943d1244227297-can-you-believe-i-got-fired-do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

LWW </div></div>

You posted 15 mins after I posted but the film is almost 2 hours long! You didn't watch it did you/ I know, you already know its some Liberal crap.....how intelligent of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] </div></div>

This definition describes your post and not mine......that is a fact.

Q

Gayle in MD
01-19-2010, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/work-employment/42943d1244227297-can-you-believe-i-got-fired-do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

LWW </div></div>

You posted 15 mins after I posted but the film is almost 2 hours long! You didn't watch it did you/ I know, you already know its some Liberal crap.....how intelligent of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] </div></div>

This definition describes your post and not mine......that is a fact.

Q </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif True that~!.

A perfect description of the King of internet trolls, and several others here, Ed, Pooltchr, both fit the description to a T.

G.

LWW
01-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Actually ... I live in Ohio. I know Mr Blackwell. I watched the 2000 and 2004 and 2008 elections go down. I have witnessed the racist attacks against Mr Blackwell for having the nerve to be a black yet not be a demokrook. I saw the ACORN buses taking out of state residents from poll to poll in 2008 under authorization of the state demokrook AG. I was a poll worker for the election as I always am. I was banned from entering the polling stations while the 2008 Ohio election was stolen. Mr Blackwell is an upstanding citizen.

So, yes, I knew this was another leftist pantload.

LWW

eg8r
01-19-2010, 09:53 AM
LOL, you are a riot.

eg8r

LWW
01-19-2010, 10:32 AM
What's astounding is that we have member here who will get their shorts all in a knot over this trumped up moonbat idiocy ... which has been shown to be trumped up moonbat idiocy ad infinitum ... yet will not even flinch when an MSNBC host encourages people to vote illegally on their show, nor when the ACORN gangs shuttle illegal voters from poll to poll.

What goes beyond astounding is that following such blatant partisan blindness exhibitions, they act astounded that they have no credibility ... spew vile insults at all who disagree with the party ... and claim to be victimized by others displaying the cognitive ability to reason which they do not seem capable of mustering.

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C-!</u></span></span>

LWW