PDA

View Full Version : Is this a real Southwest

Tony_in_MD
01-19-2010, 10:00 AM
This refers to a post on AZ, since this one involved me I thought you all would be interested.

Long story short, a new member from Vietnam posted pictures of a Southwest cue that his friend was interested in purchasing from another person (in Vietnam)

The pictures were lifted from my photobucket site, and the cue is still in my posession.

My head is spinning thinking of how often this happens, and how many people get ripped off from scams like this, because they don't check on the facts.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=171941

BCA Master Instr
01-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Maybe more than one????

Tony_in_MD
01-19-2010, 12:23 PM
More than one cue??

Well the original poster sent a link to a forum in Vietnam where a user posted the pictures of the cue to sell.

The pictures were from my photobucket account (properties of the picture links were still stamped with my account)

BCA Master Instr
01-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Be interesting to see how he sells the cue....:-)

Rich R.
01-20-2010, 12:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCA Master Instr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be interesting to see how he sells the cue....:-) </div></div>

To state the obvious, he is probably planning on selling the cue to someone outside of Vietnam. After he received payment, he would tell the buyer that "the cue is in the mail". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Does anyone know how you get a refund from a resident of Vietnam? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

01-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Tony, I read about this on AZB, too crazy!

Well, like the ol cliche...caveat emptor.

Eric &gt;and, use an escrow service

dg-in-centralpa
01-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Tony,
I always knew you were a crook. LOL

DG

Tony_in_MD
01-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Makes me want to sell the cue to the original poster. I will cut him a great deal though.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif