PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of stolen elections ...

LWW
01-19-2010, 12:35 PM
MSNBC host encourages electoral fraud:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Schultz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these b*st*rds out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are."</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;TRANSCRIPT&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://washingtontimes.com/weblogs/watercooler/2010/jan/16/ed-schultz-id-cheat-keep-brown-winning/)

&gt;&gt;&gt;OH NO ... AUDIO AND VIDEO ALSO&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk&feature=player_embedded)

LWW

pooltchr
01-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Please tell me you aren't surprised. With the leader of the country a hack Chicago politician, why wouldn't those tactics become commonplace for the liberal left morons?

Steve

sack316
01-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Good ol' Ed Shultz. If I recall correctly he was a loud mouthed right winger until he realized he could get out of Fargo (I think it was) and work as a loud mouth left winger.

Sack

LWW
01-19-2010, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please tell me you aren't surprised. With the leader of the country a hack Chicago politician, why wouldn't those tactics become commonplace for the liberal left morons?

Steve </div></div>

I'm not shocked by that.

I'm shocked that our beloved leftist brethren and sistren are no outraged into a spittle upon their monitor screen fit over this as they have been for years over completely imaginary situations.

When confronted with real voter fraud I was truly sure that they would be marching on MSNBC HQ with torches and pitchforks by now over this.

I'm beginning to think their supposed outrage in the past was falsified?

LWW

pooltchr
01-19-2010, 11:04 PM
They are only outraged when they are told to be outraged.

Steve

LWW
01-20-2010, 06:36 AM
Perhaps you are onto something.

LWW