PDA

View Full Version : Our billiards family and Survivor...

sack316
01-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Scott Taylor (a friend of mine on facebook and one of our fellow pool enthusiasts) has posted updates letting us all know his wife, Heidi, is in the running to be a competitor on this seasons Survivor! Exciting news and we all wish her the best of luck!

casting call video, Heidi snow-skiing in a bikini! (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/video_player.php?vid=2523)

Sack

sack316
01-19-2010, 02:19 PM
BTW, Steve do you know them personally? I noticed y'all are both in Charlotte.

Sack

pooltchr
01-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Yes. Scott and Heidi are very good friends. They both worked with us as hard or harder than anyone when we did the benefit pool tournament for the animal rescue back in November. They also took my wife and I out to Vegas for a week, paying for airfare and hotel so we could hang out at the trade show with them.
Good people...in fact...two of the best I know.

While I have a hard time picturing Heidi on some remote island, I suspect she could hold her own with just about anyone.

Steve

eg8r
01-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Good luck since that is something she wants to do but I just don't understand it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
01-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I don't either, but Heidi might just pull it off!

Steve

Deeman3
01-19-2010, 04:51 PM
DeeWoman said she would like to see me on an island with a bunch of greedy 15 minutes of fame wannabees. She thinks they would all be dead in about two days at my hand!

Maybe she just wants me on an island away from her somewhere. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif