PDA

View Full Version : Obama blames Bush!!!

pooltchr
01-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Speaking to ABC, Obama said that the anger that allowed Brown to win in Massachusetts, is the same anger that helped him win the white house last year!

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Even Clinton was man enough to admit when the same thing happened during his term that the public wasn't happy with the way things were going in Washington. And in all fairness to Clinton, he did try to change the way things were going after he got the message.

Will Obama man up and admit that his policies are not in line with the American public, or will he just blame Bush and continue to try and force his agenda through?

I would bet on one, but hope for the other.

Steve

sack316
01-21-2010, 12:04 AM
didn't see/hear the comment. But maybe he meant the same anger and desire for change, only this time directed at his party (?) Because if so, then it's true... the moderates were pissed and said so in their voting.

If that's not how he intended it, and is blaming Bush as you said... then that's some serious denial issues! But as much as I will disagree with his policies, I don't think him that naive. Hope I'm right...

Sack

LWW
01-21-2010, 06:10 AM
Don't you know ... the people of Massachusetts elected a republichicken to a seat held for over 5 decades by a democrook because they wanted to show how much they hate B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!

We see similar logic used daily in this forum.

LWW