PDA

View Full Version : For Johnny D.

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:10 PM
The indepth posts of LWW.

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The indepth posts of LWW. </div></div>

That's actually quite comical being that you, wolfie, and Gayle have this overwhelming fascination with me

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The indepth posts of LWW. </div></div>

Nythe thmoke thkreen Thylvethter.

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:16 PM

What's astounding is that we have member here who will get their shorts all in a knot over this trumped up moonbat idiocy ... which has been shown to be trumped up moonbat idiocy ad infinitum ... yet will not even flinch when an MSNBC host encourages people to vote illegally on their show, nor when the ACORN gangs shuttle illegal voters from poll to poll.

What goes beyond astounding is that following such blatant partisan blindness exhibitions, they act astounded that they have no credibility ... spew vile insults at all who disagree with the party ... and claim to be victimized by others displaying the cognitive ability to reason which they do not seem capable of mustering.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C-!

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:17 PM

STOP MENTIONING ME IN YOUR POSTS AND STOP SAYING YOU DON'T READ THEM WHEN YOU SEEM TO KNOW THE CONTENT OF EVERY POST!

YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW.

YOU ARE CLAIMING I AM DOING THINGS I HAVE NOT DONE AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:19 PM

What's that?

You abhor the truth and won't do it?

I already knew that

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:21 PM

Don't be angry at the parrot because the handler doesn't teach it to behave well.

hondo
01-20-2010, 06:31 PM
There are hundreds, no, thousands of posts like
this from him on both forums.

I take the time to do this, Johnny, out of love.
Although he will spin it as an unhealthy obsession with him.
I know his devious ways, Johnny.

Your love for Christ is wonderful.

But in LWW you follow a false prophet.

Beware, my friend.

Wolfie and others: You've also been viciously attacked
by this false prophet who preaches a message of hate
and intolerance while professing to care for our soul.

Feel free to copy your examples of his hate posts on this thread.

I believe Johnny D. is a good man who has been temporarily
distracted by the forces of darkness posing as a messenger of
the Light.
We need to educate this ole boy.

Read his posts, Johnny. It's not love he's spreading.

LWW
01-21-2010, 06:07 AM
And again you demonstrate you can't be trusted, and your stalking spans multiple forums.

Now ... if you would take the time to comprehend the posts you quoted, along with placing them in context by including what I was replying to, you would find enlightenment.

Sadly, you don't desire enlightenment and prefer the coldness of the dark.

LWW

hondo
01-21-2010, 09:56 AM
What can I say? I like Johnny and felt he was blinded
by the wrong light.

Don't hate me, Larry, cause I have compassion for my fellow man.

I have you on 90% ignore on AZ and 20% ignore on here.

You should be glad that I give you some of the attention you so desperately crave.

LWW
01-21-2010, 10:36 AM
But you promised me 100%.

LWW

wolfdancer
01-21-2010, 03:25 PM
now there is a coincidence....90% on AZB, plus 20% here....
I have him on 110% ignore here.
I do read the occasional reply of his....but place no value on it's contents...and do not, for the most part, read any thread begun by him (it's my version of ignore)

JohnnyD
01-22-2010, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The indepth posts of LWW. </div></div>

That's actually quite comical being that you, wolfie, and Gayle have this overwhelming fascination with me </div></div> I see that everyone is fasinated with you hondo !

JohnnyD
01-22-2010, 07:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are hundreds, no, thousands of posts like
this from him on both forums.

I take the time to do this, Johnny, out of love.
Although he will spin it as an unhealthy obsession with him.
I know his devious ways, Johnny.

Your love for Christ is wonderful.

But in LWW you follow a false prophet.

Beware, my friend.

Wolfie and others: You've also been viciously attacked
by this false prophet who preaches a message of hate
and intolerance while professing to care for our soul.

Feel free to copy your examples of his hate posts on this thread.

I believe Johnny D. is a good man who has been temporarily
distracted by the forces of darkness posing as a messenger of
the Light.
We need to educate this ole boy.

Read his posts, Johnny. It's not love he's spreading. </div></div> LWW seems to mean well hondo.Please give him a chance and do not be distracted by neo-cons.Thank you hondo.GOD loves you hondo.

JohnnyD
01-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Hay my friend wolfdancer.Jesus loves you !

hondo
01-23-2010, 06:47 AM
LOL!

hondo
01-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Okay, Johnny, I'll give him a chance.
I certainly wouldn't want to confuse him with the neo-cons. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

JohnnyD
01-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Thank you hondo.

JohnnyD
01-24-2010, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, Johnny, I'll give him a chance.
I certainly wouldn't want to confuse him with the neo-cons. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Hondo you must honor any promise that you make to anyone that includes LWW.He writes such informative posts with accurate links attached.All he is requesting from you and anyone else is that you comprehend what he has written.He writes very indepth articles so please for me hondo just take somemore time and try to understand him with the goodness that we all know that you possess in your heart.God looks over you and is watching us always.God will notice your kindness and the generosity in your posts to him.
It's sunday hondo bible study is soon.I hope you did well in teaching the word of Jesus to all those attendees.See you soon my friend.Jesus loves you.Your friend Johnny D.

JohnnyD
01-24-2010, 03:02 AM
May Jesus look over the neo-cons and fill their hearts and minds with love AMEN..

hondo
01-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Good post, Johnny.

Just one thing. What LWW does is cut and
paste articles from Right Wing blogs.

He doesn't write " in-depth articles."

Please learn to recognize the difference. Thank you.

LWW
01-24-2010, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good post, Johnny.

Please learn to recognize the difference. Thank you. </div></div>

Such as the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC ... are those the "Right Wing blogs" you are speaking of?

A "Right Wing blog" would be the source of choice of your forum fearless leader.

I also write in depth as to my own thoughts and opinions ... opposed to repeating what I'm told to believe ... and here's how you tell the difference:

1 - The part cut and pasted will be contained within a quote box and associated with a link attributing it's author.

2 - My comments will be outside the quote box.

Please, learn to tell the difference.

Bless you brother hondo, and may enlightenment enter your world.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-25-2010, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good post, Johnny.

Please learn to recognize the difference. Thank you. </div></div>Well thank you my friend hondo.Lww lays out the news so everyone can see it.He shares the word with everyone the problem is people need to comprehend what that word truelly means.It is so interesting reading from such an intelligent person that simply lays out the basic facts and always has links with facts to prove his point.Hondo sometimes posters attack Lww with vicious comments and redicule.They donot finish reading and already posting negative,vile and hatefull messages to him.These are those neo-cons you are always talking about hondo.Thank you hondo for telling me about the neo-cons when i started posting.These people we pray over them as Jesus loves them too.They are God's children hondo and perhaps our prayers will be answered and turn them to see the love of God AMEN brother hondo AMEN..GOD loves you so much hondo and your only seeing a dimly lit tunnel..The true light of Jesus our lord and savior is at the end of the tunnel.You are almost there brother hondo shed the evil ways and denounce satan once and for all.AMEN

JohnnyD
01-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Hay everyone JohnnyD here saying one of our brothers is in need of some spiritual help.Everyone needs to pray so brother hondo will renounce the evil ways of satan that has gotten control of him..Brother hondo was a school teacher for 3 decades in a very tough and poor school in west Virginia.He finally was awarded the very coveted "Teacher of the Year Award".He hasn't been doing well since retireing and an evil aura has been building up aroung him since.We have to expell that demon out of him AMEM..OHH Lord God Jehovah i call upon you to help this helpless man hondo,please give him guidence to leave satans trough of unending darkness and guide him to your eternal light...AMEM I SAY AMEN.....Jesus loves everone

hondo
01-25-2010, 06:20 AM
I give up, Johnny. I have tried to show you that LWW IS
one of those neo-cons but you are in denial.
I'll probably not respond to you any more.

So long, my friend. Enjoy his posts.

LWW
01-25-2010, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I give up, Johnny. I have tried to show you that LWW IS

So long, my friend. Enjoy his posts. </div></div>

What you have done brother hondo is attempt to project the evil that resides within you onto another.

Resist the evil and expel from within you brother hondo.

We are all pulling for you.

Please do not re-ascend your cross of fake martyrdom, accept and repent what you have done and join the people in the light.

It won't hurt you.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-25-2010, 06:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I give up, Johnny. I have tried to show you that LWW IS

So long, my friend. Enjoy his posts. </div></div>You are such a good person hondo never give up on GOD.Jesus loves everyone that includes you hondo.Some evil has waylayed you along the way and i pray that you see the light.Remember your old football days hondo get that inner strength again and be everyone's friend.Do it for your old friend Cooley.Jesus loves you and always will.You are one of the best here hondo we need you.Please reconsider.Your a wonderful person brother hondo.

JohnnyD
01-25-2010, 06:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo]I give up, Johnny. I have tried to show you that LWW IS

So long, my friend. Enjoy his posts. </div></div>

What you have done brother hondo is attempt to project the evil that resides within you onto another.

Resist the evil and expel from within you brother hondo.

We are all pulling for you.

Please do not re-ascend your cross of fake martyrdom, accept and repent what you have done and join the people in the light.

It won't hurt you.LWW Hondo please look at what our friend LWW is saying about you.What love and compassion he has for you.Don't side with the neo-cons hondo you are better than that.We all love hondo.Jesus loves you.

LWW
01-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Bless you JohhnyD.

The Creator works in mysterious ways.

Brother hondo set forth upon a smokescreen crusade to "EXPOSE" me ... even made fun of my Sylvester the cat impersonation, how can anyone not like a cartoon character like Thylvethter ... and the Creator moves brother hondo to expose his own self instead.

Perhaps it will motivate him to come forward and step into the light.

It won't hurt you brother hondo.

LWW