PDA

View Full Version : We have keychains!

MikeM
08-16-2002, 05:37 PM
I had them delivered to the condo at the beach, so I will be able to begin distribution tomorrow on my way home from the beach. They look great. I should be in Arnold sometime early tomorrow afternoon. I will start contacting my distrubution helpers by Sunday and mailing them out sometime next week. Next weekend I will be in Vegas and Phoenix. I hope to see a couple of CCBers while on the road (and get some tips for a place to stay in Vegas).

MM....tan and rested......and working on a hangover.

PQQLK9
08-16-2002, 05:43 PM
u da man! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
08-16-2002, 09:40 PM
Sweet. Yoj da man Mike.

Kato

SPetty
08-17-2002, 06:15 AM
WooHoo! Now if Spiderman doesn't contact you soon, I can take over as the local DFW distributor! hahaha I still think you should take some PayPal payment or make us send you a buck and a SASE!

You da man! Thanks so much for doing this.

Oh, you're working on a hangover? They're pretty easy to create... a little more difficult to remove!

SPetty~~~wish I had a condo at the beach! With a pool table...

stickman
08-17-2002, 06:26 AM
Awsome! Thanks for all you've done. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif The best way to prevent a hangover is to stay drunk. HaHa

rackmup
08-17-2002, 06:26 AM
rackmup needs a keychain...to put his new apartment key on,
...to serve as a "welcome back to single life" reminder,
...to remind him "this is YOUR key and no one else can have one,
...to...well, you get the picture.

Regards,

Ken (there is no key under the mat)

Harold Acosta
08-17-2002, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> I had them delivered to the condo at the beach, so I will be able to begin distribution tomorrow on my way home from the beach. They look great. I should be in Arnold sometime early tomorrow afternoon. I will start contacting my distrubution helpers by Sunday and mailing them out sometime next week. Next weekend I will be in Vegas and Phoenix. I hope to see a couple of CCBers while on the road (and get some tips for a place to stay in Vegas).

MM....tan and rested......and working on a hangover. <hr></blockquote>

Hey Mike, put a picture up to see them...

and put me on your list!

Harold ~ Puerto Rico

9 Ball Girl
08-17-2002, 07:13 AM
I'll drink to that! Thanks Mike for doing this. I can't wait to get mine. I think I'll need 2 keychains. I'll pay whatever it is plus a drink to keep you drunk!

Ralph S.
08-18-2002, 12:49 PM
Hey MM, leave your mailing address in my mail box here so I can send money and order some.
Ralph S.

Troy
08-18-2002, 01:17 PM
Mike... Am I still on your list for keychains ???
When you're ready, e-mail or PM me and I'll send some money and provide snail mail address.

Thanks..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Troy

Doctor_D
08-18-2002, 01:19 PM
Good afternoon Mike:

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you ...

The key chains are absolutely fabulous !!!

Dr. D.

MikeM
08-18-2002, 03:08 PM
Well Troy, due to your signature picture you must sing Hail to the Redskins so I can hear it in Virginia to get your keychain.

MM...heading to the game in a few minutes.

MikeM
08-18-2002, 03:10 PM
I still haven't gotten my computer totally operational since the hard drive crash and the USB links don't seem to be working right. As soon as I can I will post a picture.

MM

Barbara
08-18-2002, 03:34 PM
Hey Mike! Can I get one, too??! Please??!

PM me and give me your snail mail address so I can send you S/H costs and whatever you're charging for the keychain.

Barbara~~~Woohoo!

Troy
08-18-2002, 05:21 PM
Will this suffice Mike ?..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

http://www.redskins.com/images/lefttop.jpg

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> Well Troy, due to your signature picture you must sing Hail to the Redskins so I can hear it in Virginia to get your keychain.

MM...heading to the game in a few minutes. <hr></blockquote>

CarolNYC
08-18-2002, 05:55 PM
I HAVE MY KEYCHAIN and its great! Thanks Mike-your a sweetheart and for those of you who have yet to meet him-tall,dark and handsome!:)
But sadly to say Mike, I BOMBED out and only took 5th/6th on the CAT event-well, at least Im moving up-Linda Haywood won it-Renee took 2nd,Jennifer Baretta 3rd and Liz Schwartzreich 4th-on to the next-OH, RICH R&gt; WON a beautiful Pechauer Cue-way to go Rich-how strong is that and thank you Rich for everything-also, my Hello to Lester-hope to see you again-wish I could have talked with you more-next time,okay! Stay well ALL,
Carol

Vagabond
08-18-2002, 08:11 PM
Howdy Mike,
I got mine and I am not going to tell u how I got it.I want to thank u for the beautiful tag.It definitely helps to identify fellow addicts to CCB.Since I want to maintain my privacy I am not intending to flash it.Lol.U will have lots going in Pool in Phoenix and u will have fun in phoenix.Cheers
Vagabond

08-18-2002, 10:22 PM
And how much do I owe you for it? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

MikeM
08-18-2002, 10:34 PM
Awesome! It's my new wallpaper (although tonight was rough). Send me a PM with your address and it's on the way.

MM

Troy
08-18-2002, 10:58 PM
PM just sent ..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> Awesome! It's my new wallpaper (although tonight was rough). Send me a PM with your address and it's on the way.

MM <hr></blockquote>

MikeM
08-20-2002, 02:03 PM
Hey Vagabond,

Were you watching Rich, Nostroke and I playing pool, and did I then come and sit next to you to watch the end of Carol and Ellie's match???

MM...I love a good mystery.

Vagabond
08-20-2002, 07:23 PM
sorry u missed the boat!!!! Try again! cheers
Vagabond

Lester
08-21-2002, 08:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Vagabond:</font><hr> sorry u missed the boat!!!! Try again! cheers
Vagabond <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Vagabond, were you actually at Bill &amp; Billies on Saturday, or did someone give you a keychain later? (you CAN answer this and still keep your anonymity) ***Lester***