PDA

View Full Version : More blatant bigotry from the demokooks,

LWW
01-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Who wants to bet that the left gives senator Specter a pass on blatant sexism.

Being that they have gave Byrd and FDR a pass over the KKK ... gave the Clintons a pass over anti-semitism ... gave Reid a pass over racist remarks ... and gave Obama a pass for belonging to a racist church, I feel that it's a near certainty.

Yet, I hope against hope that they will see the light.

>>>LISTEN ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH<<< (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/21/specter_tells_bachmann_to_act_like_a_lady.html)

LWW

LWW
01-26-2010, 10:26 AM
And not a single leftist is outraged?

SURPRISE-SURPRISE-SURPRISE

LWW

pooltchr
01-26-2010, 12:30 PM
They aren't allowed to be outraged at anything the Dems do or say.

Steve

LWW
01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
And here I had been led to believe that some members hated misogyny?

LWW

Deeman3
01-26-2010, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here I had been led to believe that some members hated misogyny?

LWW </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Only when it suits their purpose, ask Palin, Lewinski and about a dozen others. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

LWW
01-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Are you trying to say they are concerned about racism, except when it involves Jesse and Al and Louis and the Kleagle?

That they are concerned about sexism, except when it's displayed against Palin and Bachmann and Rice and all of William Jefferson Clinton's <s>bimbos</s> <s>hos</s> <s>accusers</s> victims?

Are you saying they are against homophobia ... except for Craig and Foley?

B-b-b-but I thought they were for fairness and inclusion?

LWW