PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh hits the mark again

llotter
01-22-2010, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limbaugh, during today's show, seemed to plant the first seeds of doubt regarding Barack Obama's mental fitness to serve as President of the United States of America. Rush commented several times during his program on his perception of Obama's mental 'instability.'

I anticipate that in the days and weeks ahead Rush will begin to flesh out the idea that Obama's fragile, narcissistic psyche has been irreparably damaged by profound political changes during his first year in office leaving him mentally unfit to serve.

Merely a personal observation with which I'm sure many will disagree,... but one that may bear watching. </div></div>

pooltchr
01-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Personally, I think anybody who would want to be president in this day and age might be considered mentally challenged. It's probably the most thankless job I can think of, and no matter what you do, somebody isn't going to like it.

In Obama's case, I honestly don't think he had any idea what he was getting himself into, and now he's struggling to keep his head afloat. He had virtually no experience going into the job, being a junior, very short term senator and a community organizer, which hardly gives someone the background to take on a job of that magnitude.

Steve

llotter
01-23-2010, 06:13 AM
He is attempting to 'transform' reality to fit his dream world and that is like trying to put a square peg in a round hole, it just doesn't fit. Unlike the square peg analogy, his actions affect reality, the entire country, and the consequences are dire for both the citizens and his mental stability.

hondo
01-24-2010, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limbaugh, during today's show, seemed to plant the first seeds of doubt regarding Barack Obama's mental fitness to serve as President of the United States of America. Rush commented several times during his program on his perception of Obama's mental 'instability.'

I anticipate that in the days and weeks ahead Rush will begin to flesh out the idea that Obama's fragile, narcissistic psyche has been irreparably damaged by profound political changes during his first year in office leaving him mentally unfit to serve.

Merely a personal observation with which I'm sure many will disagree,... but one that may bear watching. </div></div> </div></div>

More hate from the Radical Right.
And of course Lotter, the pseudo- Christian, is thrilled.

LWW
01-24-2010, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limbaugh, during today's show, seemed to plant the first seeds of doubt regarding Barack Obama's mental fitness to serve as President of the United States of America. Rush commented several times during his program on his perception of Obama's mental 'instability.'

Merely a personal observation with which I'm sure many will disagree,... but one that may bear watching. </div></div> </div></div>

More hate from the Radical Right.
And of course Lotter, the pseudo- Christian, is thrilled. </div></div>

Truth is not hate.

Hate is not truth.

Truth is truth.

Hate is hate.

Please learn to tell the difference.

Bless you brother hondo, and may you find the enlightenment you so desperately seem to be seeking.

LWW