PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Maryland Classic Series

Cuefan
01-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Announcing the 2010 Maryland Classic Series:

The series consists of five tournaments in the disciplines of 8-Ball, 9-Ball, 10-Ball, straight pool, and one-pocket. All players are welcome from any state: amateurs, pros, men, women, and juniors.

-----------------------------------------

Host Rooms:

All-Star Billiards
1037A W. Patrick Street, Frederick, Maryland, 21702. (301) 668-5668

Big Daddy's Billiards
7954 B&A Blvd., Suite 2-G, Glen Burnie, Maryland, 21060. (410) 760-1332

-----------------------------------------

Dates and Locations:

* <u>Maryland State 8-Ball Championship</u>: January 16, 2010. <u>All-Star Billiards</u>. This event was won by Ryan McCreesh with Matt Clatterbuck finishing second.

* <u>Maryland State 9-Ball Championship</u>: February 20, 2010. <u>All-Star Billiards</u>.

* <u>Maryland State 10-Ball Championship</u>: March 27, 2010. <u>All-Star Billiards</u>.

* <u>Maryland State Straight Pool Championship</u>. June 19 and 20, 2010. <u>Big Daddy’s Billiards</u>.

* <u>One-Pocket Tournament</u>: Fall of 2010 (dates to be announced – see “more information” below). <u>Big Daddy’s Billiards</u>.

More Information:

Details will be posted on the AZ Billiards Tournament Forum (http://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) during the month prior to each individual tournament. Flyers will be distributed in local rooms. You may also call the host room for each event for more details.

Rich R.
01-25-2010, 04:33 AM
Cuefan, I am very happy to see this series of tournaments announced and I hope to attend some of them.

I would like to make a suggestion, if I may.

You advertise these tournaments on this forum, AZ and possibly others. I would like to recommend that when the tournament is completed, you go back and post the complete results of the tournament. A short tournament report would also be nice. It has been a number of days since the 8-ball tournament and this thread is the first I have seen any results. Not everyone can play or attend these tournaments, but many of us are interested in what players were there and the results. This information would be appreciated by all.

Cuefan
02-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Due to a scheduling conflict, the 10-Ball event will be moved to April 3, 2010.