PDA

View Full Version : Lucasi Cues? You hear me?! Lucasi Cues?

08-17-2002, 12:46 AM
Can anyone provide opinion on Lucasi Cues? I'm currently using a Viking cue. Comparisons anyone?

PQQLK9
08-17-2002, 06:08 AM
I like my L2010 and my JC2000...
http://www.seyberts.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=3

Kato
08-17-2002, 06:24 AM
KarateMom just got one. She has fallen in love with it.

Kato

Harold Acosta
08-17-2002, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Can anyone provide opinion on Lucasi Cues? I'm currently using a Viking cue. Comparisons anyone?

<hr></blockquote>

I own one, the L10-U with Unilock Joint. See it at
http://www.geocities.com/juegabillar/mylucasi_l10u.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/juegabillar/lucasi_l10u.jpg

I believe that of all the medium priced cues out there, they are the best cues for the money.

Chris Cass
08-17-2002, 07:27 AM
Hi Anon,

My wife was looking for a cue. I had her try a Jackson, Meucci, Cuetech, Schon, Gibert, Viking, and a Lucasi J/B cue. All of which were done one after another. She plays with a McDermott. She narrowed it down to the Schon, Gilbert, Jackson, and Cuetech. When she tried the Lucasi she really liked it the best.

She's also a beginner and doesn't really know most of the cues out there. So, I bought her one. Well, when it came in I checked it out. I was really impressed. We only paid $177. for the cue and I was expecting to get crap. It was remarkable. I felt for separations between the rings though the finish coat but none. I felt the joint and shaft where they meet and none. I said well, the ferrule and shaft and yet none again. The cue was really made well. I was so impressed that's all I've been talking about. For that little money. The hit is great and the stick is well made too. JMHO She said, the Viking was too back heavy.

Regards,

C.C.~~thank God she stopped at Lucasi. A guy could get grey hair if he had some, when getting to the Szamboti, Tad, T.S. or S.W. next.

08-17-2002, 07:36 AM
My wife owns one. Won it and a case at the Texas Nine Ball Open. It is a good cue for the money. If I got one it would be one of the models with a Predator shaft on it.

Jerry S

Harold Acosta
08-17-2002, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: kickshot:</font><hr> My wife owns one. Won it and a case at the Texas Nine Ball Open. It is a good cue for the money. If I got one it would be one of the models with a Predator shaft on it.

Jerry S <hr></blockquote>

Check the pictures link I posted in my first thread. You will see the Predator 314 shaft. It matches the Lucasi cue perfectly.

PQQLK9
08-17-2002, 07:55 AM
your links don't work for me...

Harold Acosta
08-17-2002, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: PQQLK9:</font><hr> your links don't work for me... <hr></blockquote>

I sent you the pictures by email. 2 Gif files.

Harold

Kato
08-17-2002, 08:14 AM
Harold, send those links to my e-mail if you would. I couldn't open your links at work.

Kato

Scott Lee
08-17-2002, 02:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>

C.C.~~thank God she stopped at Lucasi. A guy could get grey hair if he had some, when getting to the Szamboti, Tad, T.S. or S.W. next.
<hr></blockquote>

Chris...Don't forget about Samsara or Cognoscenti! LOL

Scott

Barbara
08-17-2002, 03:59 PM
Mental note to self, let Heide shoot with Barbara's cue at Vegas next year...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
08-17-2002, 05:30 PM
Sam-who and Cogno-what? In the same sentance as Tad or Szamboti?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thanks for giving me my first hard laugh of the day Scott. Lucasi makes a great pole...alot of ring work, a decent taper and they hit pretty nice. Hard to beat for the money they ask for.

Chris Cass
08-17-2002, 10:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> Mental note to self, let Heide shoot with Barbara's cue at Vegas next year...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Barbara <hr></blockquote>

Now, what am I gonna do when your playing with mine Barbara? Oh, forget it. I'll be shooting with the Lucasi I know already.

Regards,

C.C.~~LOL

Chris Cass
08-17-2002, 10:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr>
Chris...Don't forget about Samsara or Cognoscenti! LOL

Scott <hr></blockquote>

Scott, you qualify me and I'll say anything you want. LMAO

C.C.~~You forgot me telling Joey and I played banks and I ran like 6 straight and he ran out? 1986 Chicago Billiard Cafe $100. never forget a loss and how......ask him, 10-1 he doesn't remember.