PDA

View Full Version : It's Official, The Deep Bush Recession Is Over.

Gayle in MD
01-29-2010, 09:18 AM
GDP at 5.7%.

Wow, Pretty damn good considering we could have been in a decade long Depression.

Government Spending prevented that, both the Bush/Paulson TARP, AND Obama's Stimulus....

Now we will see some improvment in jobs.

Good news for Americans.

G.

sack316
01-29-2010, 09:41 AM
I like Obama's plans he will be discussing today in regards to small business and encouraging new hires. I think this will be a good step.

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-29-2010, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Obama's plans he will be discussing today in regards to small business and encouraging new hires. I think this will be a good step.

Sack </div></div>

Nice to read something positive about the President coming from you, Sack. I really don't see how Republicans can claim having been cut out of the process, given the many times the President has reached out to them.

I, too, think it will be a good step. I like him, and most of his policies, more and more as time goes by.

G.

Deeman3
01-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Good News! I think we all want to see this all get better.

Gayle in MD
01-29-2010, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good News! I think we all want to see this all get better. </div></div>

One would hope so. Perhaps, given the import of the title of this post, we can see some overwhelming agreement from all the many, many responses... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
01-29-2010, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good News! I think we all want to see this all get better. </div></div>

Absolutely. And as he moves away from his extreme left policy plan, I believe it will happen. It's a shame it took him so long to figure it out, but if he actually follows through with his SOTU address, for the most part, I would be happy. (Except for that Cap and Trade crap!)

Steve

eg8r
01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
This is promising news. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Decade long Depression? Then it was Clinton's fault?

eg8r

LWW
01-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Since this was all inherited by Obama and the stimulus hasn't been dispersed yet ... when might we expect Obama and Gayle to credit Bush?

LWW

llotter
01-29-2010, 08:41 PM
We have not turned the corner at all. The Moron is 'doubling down' on the same bet that the previous administration made, increase demand with debt. Theoretically this could have a positive effect if we weren't already deep in debt, both public and private, but we are. Like the housing bubble, this will also collapse and this will lead to more government takeover. Sounds like a plan.

LWW
01-30-2010, 02:39 AM
Their bet is that it won't collapse until after the midterms.

What is fueling the small amount of positive growth is that the taxes increase dramatically on 01/01/11.

That is why jobs aren't being added ... it's apparent that as much business will be shoved into this year as possible to avoid higher confiscation next year.

LWW

hondo
01-30-2010, 03:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since this was all inherited by Obama and the stimulus hasn't been dispersed yet ... when might we expect Obama and Gayle to credit Bush?

LWW </div></div>

And then along comes Dub to change the tone of the thread.
Of course, we expect nothing more from you.

BOOOOO!

hondo
01-30-2010, 03:26 PM
And in chimes Paul Parrot.

DOUBLE BOOO!

pooltchr
01-30-2010, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And in chimes Paul Parrot.

DOUBLE BOOO! </div></div>

And Hondo addc so much substance to another thread!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

hondo
01-30-2010, 07:28 PM
You've become so tedious and predictable since you've decided to emulate Dub's posting style.

I'm trying to remember why I ever thought you relevant.

I just got disgusted that Lotter and your hero trashed
an otherwise positive thread.

pooltchr
01-30-2010, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've become so tedious and predictable since you've decided to emulate Dub's posting style.

an otherwise positive thread. </div></div>

And just which exactly was your positive post in this thread???

Please quote it for me, as I looked through and couldn't find it.
Steve

wolfdancer
01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
01-31-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since this was all inherited by Obama and the stimulus hasn't been dispersed yet ... when might we expect Obama and Gayle to credit Bush?

LWW </div></div>

And then along comes Dub to change the tone of the thread.
Of course, we expect nothing more from you.

BOOOOO! </div></div>

This is a good example of why I keep these three on ignore.

This quote of yours shows how Little Wonkie Weenie, lies non stop.

Since before Bush left office, I have credited both Bush, AND Paulson, for their steps to divert the Depression they nearl;y created with their incompetence and lack of oversight.

Nothing he writes is the truth, hence, ignore, ignore, ignore....

G.

Gayle in MD
01-31-2010, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've become so tedious and predictable since you've decided to emulate Dub's posting style.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
01-31-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've become so tedious and predictable since you've decided to emulate Dub's posting style.

Steve </div></div>

To deflect from the fact that yet another blind devotional to dearest leader was exposed as that?

LWW

hondo
01-31-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've become so tedious and predictable since you've decided to emulate Dub's posting style.

Steve </div></div>

Fair enough. But I was responding to Dub and Lotter's venom and then you stick your big nose in it.

I see you've become another Dub mouthpiece. Sad.

LWW
01-31-2010, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've become so tedious and predictable since you've decided to emulate Dub's posting style.

Steve </div></div>

Fair enough. But I was responding to Dub and Lotter's venom and then you stick your big nose in it.

I see you've become another Dub mouthpiece. Sad. </div></div>

Here's a thought for the brown shirts ... this is a public forum. Steve can comment on any post made by anybody. As can you.

The ideology being spread by your puppet master that all opposing views are somehow stalking is absolutely insane.

I've had this looked at and there are 3 members here I think I could prosecute if I wanted.

I know of others who have been threatened in PM's besides myself.

Y'all need to get over your bad selves and become adults instead of sniveling cry babies.

LWW

hondo
01-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Gayle, it's even worse on AZ. Steve is using all of Dub's posting techniques over there.
He's in his comfort zone over there and letting his true
colors emerge.

Remember when I used to defend this guy?

I was wrong. It appears that he has morphed into a Dub
wannabe.

Gayle in MD
01-31-2010, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, it's even worse on AZ. Steve is using all of Dub's posting techniques over there.
He's in his comfort zone over there and letting his true
colors emerge.

Remember when I used to defend this guy?

I was wrong. It appears that he has morphed into a Dub
wannabe. </div></div>

Just read this thread from the top, and we can see that not a single one of those whom I categorize as the Nutty Right, could manage to write a completely positive post without bashing the President.

Given the colossal mess their party, and their president created, and then left for Democratics and our current president to clean up, that really takes some nerve, and shows gross denial.

When someone is stupid enough to write, "Debts don't matter" and then write about common sense, using phrases like "Economics 101"
while accusing others of being blind sheep, what's the point of ever debating with them again?

Gross and stunning stupidity glowing from every post...

Total ignore... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I knew what he was when he wrote that disgusting, repulsive statement about women.

I never read his posts, or LWW's. Neither is ever relevant. They blatantly twist the truth with every post. They don't care though, since their ONLY goal, is really just to try to irritate people.

How many time have we seen Q, (One of our best posters, BTW, and Q. is expert in providing the excellent documentation, proving their stupidity and their state of denial) completely blow away their ignorance and lies?

Those of us who research our posts, are informed, and reasonable, really should just ignore them completely...all of them.

G.

pooltchr
01-31-2010, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Not at all. I'm not here to defend him. He's a big boy and doesn't need me. What I saw when I read your post was you claiming someone took an otherwise positive thread and turned it negative. Yet, by the very nature of your post, you contributed to the negativity yourself. You said nothing positive in the thread. The topic was the economy. Several of us from the "right" side agreed that there seems to be some indication that Obama may have started looking in the right direction for solutions. Gayle can't admit that, but I really expect more from you. She just bashes anything anyone from the right says, probably more out of habit than actually thinking about what was actually said.
You have shown the ability to actually read posts and even comprehend what is being said. But you came up short on this one.

Steve

hondo
01-31-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Not at all. I'm not here to defend him. He's a big boy and doesn't need me. What I saw when I read your post was you claiming someone took an otherwise positive thread and turned it negative. Yet, by the very nature of your post, you contributed to the negativity yourself. You said nothing positive in the thread. The topic was the economy. Several of us from the "right" side agreed that there seems to be some indication that Obama may have started looking in the right direction for solutions. Gayle can't admit that, but I really expect more from you. She just bashes anything anyone from the right says, probably more out of habit than actually thinking about what was actually said.
You have shown the ability to actually read posts and even comprehend what is being said. But you came up short on this one.

Steve </div></div>

Since this was all inherited by Obama and the stimulus hasn't been dispersed yet ... when might we expect Obama and Gayle to credit Bush?

LW

We have not turned the corner at all. The Moron is 'doubling down' on the same bet that the previous administration made, increase demand with debt. Theoretically this could have a positive effect if we weren't already deep in debt, both public and private, but we are. Like the housing bubble, this will also collapse and this will lead to more government takeover. Sounds like a plan. _________________________
Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr

Their bet is that it won't collapse until after the midterms.

What is fueling the small amount of positive growth is that the taxes increase dramatically on 01/01/11.

That is why jobs aren't being added ... it's apparent that as much business will be shoved into this year as possible to avoid higher confiscation next year.

LWW

LWW
01-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Please stop repeating what I have said as if it were your own idea.

That's plagiarism, and it's against the law.

LWW

hondo
01-31-2010, 02:06 PM
Are you retarded or just plumb dumb?

LWW
01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you retarded or just plumb dumb? </div></div>

Neither ... and I know how to use that quote function thingie also.

Why must you always resort to hate speech and insults?

What has been done to you in your past that feeds such anger?

Was it the alien encounter?

LWW

hondo
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Hey, Dub, let's do the shoutbox challenge right now.

There goes your argument that I would back down.

But I suspect you knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
No it doesn't.

This is 2010 brother ... a e-cliffsnotes is easily at anyone's disposal.

I know you have never read it because in the past you have displayed a gross misunderstanding of it.

If you have in fact read it then you are far less intelligent than I had ever estimated.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-31-2010, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you retarded or just plumb dumb? </div></div>

He is (they are) just plumb dumb...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
The hate oozes from every pore of the far left doesn't it.

LWW

hondo
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you retarded or just plumb dumb? </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

At least his having never read 1984 has been exposed.

Gayle in MD
01-31-2010, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you retarded or just plumb dumb? </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

At least his having never read 1984 has been exposed. </div></div>

No doubt.

hondo
01-31-2010, 09:33 PM
Gayle, every once in a while I enjoy exposing his BS.

But he uses doublethink to convince himself it never happened. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
02-01-2010, 07:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, every once in a while I enjoy exposing his BS.

But he uses doublethink to convince himself it never happened. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Doublethink, double speak, and also just outright ridiculous proclaimations.

The man is out of touch with reality, and suffering from delusions of Granduer. He is under the gross misconception that his false statements, become true, once they roll out of his compromised Little Brain, twisted and expanded by his HUGE EGO.

We see this from all of the radical righties on here, outrageous statements of opinion, presented as facts, and used to attack others who present documentation....

Ed's ridiculous calims about "The Secretary" are a good example. Ed purposefully submits ridiculous statements, just for the fun of it, hence, his relentless referals to Clinton, and Kennedy, when current events are under discussion, such as the current economic and foreign disastrous results of the Bush Administration.

Steve's ridiculous and sexist statements about women's rights, and financial tenants, "Debt doesn't matter" give us another example of outrageous statements, presented as facts.

There are just a couple from the right who post here who can debate a subject with any intellectual honesty, or overall grasp of a subject, from their point of view, and even then under their particular mood of the moment. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Dee, when he isn't in the mood to irritate me, lol, and Sack, under the same general mood conditions. bobby RX, should be added to that list. He ins't one to slander people, with personal attacks.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The radical RW Religious nuts on here, are not relevant in any way to intelligent debates and/or discussions about any subject. But then, that isn't their goal anyway.

G.

LWW
02-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Can I call it or can I call it.

You 2 are easier to read than a large print book with a magnifying glass.

Thanks for also confirming you read my posts again sister Gayle. I never doubted that you still cared.

LWW

pooltchr
02-01-2010, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I call it or can I call it.

You 2 are easier to read than a large print book with a magnifying glass.

Thanks for also confirming you read my posts again sister Gayle. I never doubted that you still cared.

LWW </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this thread. She claims she never reads your posts or mine, but she sure does have an awful lot to say about what we post, doesn't she?

She has proven herself to be a liar on so many occasions it is no longer funny.....just the sad ramblings of a bitter senior citizen who has nothing to offer, but hasn't realized it.

As they say, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Have pitty on her.

Steve

LWW
02-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Al Gore's version was funnier ... "I know it's a terrible thing to lose one's mind."

LWW

eg8r
02-01-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just read this thread from the top, and we can see that not a single one of those whom I categorize as the Nutty Right, could manage to write a completely positive post without bashing the President.</div></div>How was my post reflecting any negativity towards the President?

eg8r

eg8r
02-01-2010, 01:29 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
02-01-2010, 02:49 PM

hondo
02-01-2010, 02:56 PM
It wasn't, Eg. You had a good post.

Gayle in MD
02-02-2010, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasn't, Eg. You had a good post. </div></div>

My mistake, was thinking about another thread...send him my apologies, We're not speaking...LOL..
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G.

pooltchr
02-02-2010, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasn't, Eg. You had a good post. </div></div>

My mistake, was thinking about another thread...send him my apologies, We're not speaking...LOL..
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G. </div></div>

I don't think I've heard anyone say that since about the 3rd grade!

A very adult response.
Steve

LWW
02-02-2010, 02:03 PM
For some ... third grade is an upgrade.

LWW

hondo
02-02-2010, 08:47 PM
See, Larry, this is why you don't fit in.
You're all about hate.

LWW
02-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Don't hate truth brother hondo.

Truth isn't hate and hate isn't truth.

I forgive you for your dishonesty and personal attacks.

Get it out of your system.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-03-2010, 02:46 AM
So "L" stands for larry?..and here I thought "LL" stood for loudmouth loser....Larry?...like in Shemp, Larry, and Moe?
What happened to the other two stooges...is johnnyD filling in for one of them? (probably Shemp?)

Gayle in MD
02-03-2010, 02:53 AM
They'll do anything to take the spotlight off President Obama's recovery.

LWW
02-03-2010, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They'll do anything to take the spotlight off President Obama's recovery.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Did he finally check into rehab?

I'm proud of him.

Nicotine and cocaine are horrible things to be addicted to.

LWW

LWW
02-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-03-2010, 06:10 AM
why don't you come up with a plan....since if Obama is a moron, as you claim...there's a good chance then you may be smarter then he is???...or not!! It's easy to sit in front of your computer and complain about something that you can't even begin to understand the complexity of. But then that's one of the reasons he is where he is, and where you isn't.
Go back to day dreaming about how you can ambush a few Catholics with your sniper rifle....since you like to pick on woman...maybe some Nuns to start with?

wolfdancer
02-03-2010, 06:18 AM
steve should read his last 50 or so posts...there weren't nuthin in them of any relevance. I was going to look them them up, and compile them into one post....but then decided it was a ******* waste of time reading them the first time.

hondo
02-03-2010, 07:44 AM
I simply pointed out your dis-honesty, Larry.
If you saw that as a personal attack, perhaps you should look a little more closely at your behavior.

Well, I've had my fun. The debate is over.
I won 7-0.
You've given up and reverted back to your "God forgives
you, brother Hondo", which accomplishes your intent of being an annoying troll on here.

No more lit debates?
I don't see where we have anyplace else to go, Larry.

Continue your rants. I probably won't respond. Sorry.

hondo
02-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Hey! Larry Fine was married to my grandmother's 1st cousin, Mabel Haney!

Seriously. Look it up.

LWW
02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I simply pointed out your dis-honesty, Larry.
If you saw that as a personal attack, perhaps you should look a little more closely at your behavior.</div></div>

Can you quote the attack brother hondo?

What's that?

There wasn't one?

You made it up?

Why, my brother, why?

LWW