PDA

View Full Version : Bravo! Roeder Convicted, After only 37 Minutes!

Gayle in MD
01-29-2010, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WICHITA, Kan. Jurors swiftly convicted an abortion opponent of murder Friday for shooting to death one of the only doctors to offer late-term abortions in the U.S., a killing the gunman claimed was justified to save the lives of unborn children.

The jury deliberated for just 37 minutes before finding Scott Roeder, 51, of Kansas City, Mo., guilty of premeditated, first-degree murder for putting a gun to the forehead of Dr. George Tiller on May 31 and pulling the trigger.

Roeder faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison with the possibility of parole after 25 years when he is sentenced March 9. Prosecutor Nola Foulston said she would pursue a so-called "Hard 50" sentence, which would require Roeder to serve at least 50 years before he can be considered for parole.

Tiller's widow, Jeanne, and the rest of the family quickly exited the courtroom after the verdict. In a statement, Jeanne Tiller said "once again, a Sedgwick County jury has reached a just verdict."

The family said it wanted Tiller to be "remembered for his legacy of service to women, the help he provided for those who needed it and the love and happiness he provided us as a husband, father and grandfather."

</div></div>

I hope this slime bag never gets out.

G.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/29/scott-roeder-guilty-kille_n_442037.html

Deeman3
01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I agree. Murder is wrong and to say that because you believe man is killing babys does not give you lisense to kill them.

sack316
01-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Jury got it right.

Sack

llotter
01-29-2010, 07:02 PM
I am grateful that there are men with the courage to sacrifice themselves that others may live. In normal times, these souls are called heroes but we are not living in normal times. We live in a time when it is right to do wrong; to kill the innocent unborn to salve the conscience of the guilty.

Most citizens agree that killing innocent babies is abhorrent in a civil society but they have allowed themselves to be intimidated by loud, bullhorn tactics of the Left. It should probably be more of a warning than a sign of confidence when people speak so loudly and without doubt.

Hopefully, some babies will survive because of this hero's action and maybe one or more will grow up and make positive contributions and have a chance become heroes themselves...it is too late for tens of millions.

hondo
01-30-2010, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am grateful that there are men with the courage to sacrifice themselves that others may live. In normal times, these souls are called heroes but we are not living in normal times. We live in a time when it is right to do wrong; to kill the innocent unborn to salve the conscience of the guilty.

Most citizens agree that killing innocent babies is abhorrent in a civil society but they have allowed themselves to be intimidated by loud, bullhorn tactics of the Left. It should probably be more of a warning than a sign of confidence when people speak so loudly and without doubt.

Hopefully, some babies will survive because of this hero's action and maybe one or more will grow up and make positive contributions and have a chance become heroes themselves...it is too late for tens of millions. </div></div>

Perhaps you should get into the business of murdering doctors.
TBH, you seem to have the mentality for it.

BTW, I truly wish that there was never a need for even one more abortion in the world.

Gayle in MD
01-31-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am grateful that there are men with the courage to sacrifice themselves that others may live. In normal times, these souls are called heroes but we are not living in normal times. We live in a time when it is right to do wrong; to kill the innocent unborn to salve the conscience of the guilty.

Hopefully, some babies will survive because of this hero's action and maybe one or more will grow up and make positive contributions and have a chance become heroes themselves...it is too late for tens of millions. </div></div>

Perhaps you should get into the business of murdering doctors.
TBH, you seem to have the mentality for it.

BTW, I truly wish that there was never a need for even one more abortion in the world. </div></div>

Imagine, someone so ill, writing the word, "Normal."

Step number one from the right, change the definition....they are NOT babies.

No one is FOR abortion.

The decision is, and should always be made by the woman who takes the risks involved, and would face all of the consequneces, either way, and never by anyone else. It is nobody else's business what any woman does with her body.

A belief in breaking our laws, proves the lack of respect for them.

G.