PDA

View Full Version : Taking hondo to school ...

LWW
02-01-2010, 07:18 AM
... not that his self enforced blindness will allow him to learn anything.

To show up your little KCF dance for what it is brother hondo, here is where the last part of the song was revealed ... exactly as I said and in direct contradiction to hondo's claim:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'We are the dead,' he said.

'We are the dead,' echoed Julia dutifully.

'You are the dead,' said an iron voice behind them.

They sprang apart. Winston's entrails seemed to have turned into ice. He could see the white all round the irises of Julia's eyes. Her face had turned a milky yellow. The smear of rouge that was still on each cheekbone stood out sharply, almost as though unconnected with the skin beneath.

'You are the dead,' repeated the iron voice.

'It was behind the picture,' breathed Julia.

'It was behind the picture,' said the voice. 'Remain exactly where you are. Make no movement until you are ordered.'

It was starting, it was starting at last! They could do nothing except stand gazing into one another's eyes. To run for life, to get out of the house before it was too late -- no such thought occurred to them. Unthinkable to disobey the iron voice from the wall. There was a snap as though a catch had been turned back, and a crash of breaking glass. The picture had fallen to the floor uncovering the telescreen behind it.

'Now they can see us,' said Julia.

' Now we can see you,' said the voice. ' Stand out in the middle of the room. Stand back to back. Clasp your hands behind your heads. Do not touch one another.'

They were not touching, but it seemed to him that he could feel Julia's body shaking. Or perhaps it was merely the shaking of his own. He could just stop his teeth from chattering, but his knees were beyond his control. There was a sound of trampling boots below, inside the house and outside. The yard seemed to be full of men. Something was being dragged across the stones. The woman's singing had stopped abruptly. There was a long, rolling clang, as though the washtub had been flung across the yard, and then a confusion of angry shouts which ended in a yell of pain.

'The house is surrounded,' said Winston.

'The house is surrounded,' said the voice.

He heard Julia snap her teeth together. 'I suppose we may as well say good-bye,' she said.
'You may as well say good-bye,' said the voice. And then another quite different voice, a thin, cultivated voice which Winston had the impression of having heard before, struck in; 'And by the way, while we are on the subject,<span style='font-size: 20pt'> "Here comes a candle to light you to bed, here comes a chopper to chop off your head"!'</span></div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>&gt;&gt;&gt;OH NO ... HONDO HATH BEEN HOIST BY HIS OWN PETARD&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.msxnet.org/orwell/1984)</u></span>

LWW

LWW
02-01-2010, 07:22 AM
And here is where Winston had earlier believed that he had heard the last line, demonstrating that at best hondo has a Cliffs Notes version of the book which he refers to, and far from a working knowledge of the actual treatise:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'Did you ever happen to hear an old rhyme that begins "Oranges and lemons, say the bells of St Clement's"?'

Again O'Brien nodded. With a sort of grave courtesy he completed the stanza:

'Oranges and lemons, say the bells of St Clement's,
You owe me three farthings, say the bells of St Martin's,
When will you pay me? say the bells of Old Bailey
When I grow rich, say the bells of Shoreditch.'

'You knew the last line!' said Winston.

'Yes, I knew the last line. And now, I am afraid, it is time for you to go.</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>&gt;&gt;&gt;YES, HOIST BY THINE OWN PETARD&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.msxnet.org/orwell/1984)</u></span>

LWW

LWW
02-01-2010, 07:26 AM
And here is the actual poem:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's

You owe me five farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's

When will you pay me?
Say the bells of Old Bailey.

When I grow rich,
Say the bells of Shoreditch.

When will that be?
Say the bells of Stepney

I do not know,
Says the great bell of Bow

Here comes a candle to light you to bed
And here comes a chopper to chop off your head![</div></div>

<u>&gt;&gt;&gt;WHAT'S THIS? AFTER MUCH BLUSTER HONDO INSISTS UPON MAKING HIMSELF LOOK FOOLISH!&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oranges_and_Lemons)</u>

LWW

LWW
02-01-2010, 07:32 AM
And to help you out brother hondo, the hoist by thine own petard is in reference to a line from Shakespeare's "HAMLET" ... if you haven't actually read Orwell I doubt you have read the works of the bard.

Give this a try though, you might get something from it that you can amaze someone else with in Hawg Holler.

http://www.asunbookstore.org/outerweb/product_images/10804278l.jpg

LWW

LWW
02-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Now brother hondo, this was presented to allow you to extract the hook which you set in your own arse.

I am doing this with full knowledge that nobody else will read through the data and the links to verify this one way or another, and that wolfie, gayle, and Q will line up blindly.

This wasn't even done so that you would know you were woofing ... because you already knew that.

This was done so that you would know that I know that you knew you were woofing.

At this point an honorable man would issue a sincere apology for their string of insults and lies used to masquerade their deceit.

Are you an honorable man?

I think you are brother hondo, and I am presenting you with a path to forgiveness and enlightenment. You'll feel better if you enter the light.

Do the right thing brother hondo.

LWW

Qtec
02-01-2010, 08:11 AM
You need help.

Q

LWW
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Apparently brother hondo has been shamed into hiding?

That wasn't my intent brother hondo, my intent was to bring some contrition from your hardened heart and to open your mind to the wonderful world that awaits you in the light.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Where is my friend brother hondo? I know he will answer to this but i certainly hope he will be truthful.

hondo
02-01-2010, 03:21 PM
'You knew the last line!' said Winston.

'Yes, I knew the last line. And now, I am afraid, it is time for you to go.

That line took place at O'Brien's home, dummy. Read the book.
God, I love this.
Your ignorance is alarming.

hondo
02-01-2010, 03:24 PM
One last comment and I'll let it die. This has been fun.

Let's take a final count.

Dub asked one question. I answered within seconds of seeing it.
1-0 Hondo

I asked who O'Brien was. He didn't get it right. 2-0 Hondo

I asked who Goldstien was. No answer. 3-0 Hondo

I asked who and where the final line of song was given.
He thought O'Brien was Charrington and gave a wrong answer
anyway. 4-0 Hondo

He thought Charrington was named Harrington. 5-0 Hondo.

He didn't know Golden Country. 6-0 Hondo.

He didn't know why Winston considered his torturer his friend. 7-0 Hondo.

And then he waits until I log off for the night and declares himself the winner.

Classic doublethink. Bush and O'Brien would be proud of you.

Have a great day, Orwell. LMFAO.

BTW, for the nth time, I don't hate you.
Jesus says to love all men

hondo
02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Oh, the horror! The horror! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-01-2010, 10:32 PM
LOL! I guess Bigmouth is sorry he started this thread now.

He's made a fool of himself again.

If he was an honorable man he would drop his membership in this forum immediately.

He has lost all credibility.

Such a foolish, silly, petty little man.
I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

hondo
02-01-2010, 10:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And to help you out brother hondo, the hoist by thine own petard is in reference to a line from Shakespeare's "HAMLET" ... if you haven't actually read Orwell I doubt you have read the works of the bard.

Give this a try though, you might get something from it that you can amaze someone else with in Hawg Holler.

http://www.asunbookstore.org/outerweb/product_images/10804278l.jpg

LWW </div></div>

I've taught Hamlet a couple of times.
Wanna have a Hamlet contest? LMFAO!

Or how about Macbeth? I taught Macbeth for 30 years,
the last 15 years in Hogback Holler. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
02-02-2010, 03:35 AM
Hondo, that was an entertaining thread, thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I can hardly wait for LWW's desperate face saving comeback. St.

JohnnyD
02-02-2010, 03:40 AM
WOW now we need brother hondo to read your credentials.No wonder your story was so well written and interesting.Surely brother hondo can accept that.Jesus loves brother hondo.

hondo
02-02-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, that was an entertaining thread, thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I can hardly wait for LWW's desperate face saving comeback. St. </div></div>

Thanks, Stretch. I had a lot of fun debating with Mr. Literature.

I think we've seen the last of Dub on this subject.
He'll never admit it but he knows and everybody else but his goofy little buddy knows he was humiliated.

hondo
02-02-2010, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW now we need brother hondo to read your credentials.No wonder your story was so well written and interesting.Surely brother hondo can accept that.Jesus loves brother hondo. </div></div>

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. You are now on ignore.

Qtec
02-02-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, that was an entertaining thread, thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I can hardly wait for LWW's desperate face saving comeback. St. </div></div>

Like that's going to happen.

Give it up guys.

You know its a waste of time.

Q

hondo
02-02-2010, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, that was an entertaining thread, thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I can hardly wait for LWW's desperate face saving comeback. St. </div></div>

Like that's going to happen.

Give it up guys.

You know its a waste of time.

Q </div></div>

Hey, these exchanges were strictly for my amusement.
He's always spouting off about a book he never read and I like to expose him from time to time.

LWW
02-02-2010, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'You knew the last line!' said Winston.

'Yes, I knew the last line. And now, I am afraid, it is time for you to go.

That line took place at O'Brien's home, dummy. Read the book.
God, I love this.
Your ignorance is alarming. </div></div>

Thanks for confirming what I said, that Winston thought he had heard the last line but found out that he hadn't.

Please brother hondo, I take no joy from inflicting such a beat down upon you.

Admit the error of your ways and step into the light. Stop being a neocon who oppresses your housekeeper ... stop behaving like "the rich" and start tipping blue collar working people who have less than you ... please start paying your fair share in taxes ... please stop selling your grand children into eternal debt.

Doesn't the next generation deserve the same opportunities you received. Stop telling them that capitalists in top hats oppress the masses.

Be a Winston and seek the truth, don't be an O'Brien.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
what a moronic thread, and who gives a crap about Winston? Although the thought of you with a rat cage strapped over your head, is somewhat pleasing to me. Everybody has long ago read 1984,and nobody cares if they have forgotten parts of it.
You have this pathetic need to try to prove you are smarter then the average bear, and to prove that you go around insulting others..but no one but you gives a crap how smart you are, or how big a smartass you can be.
You haven't taken Hondo to school, but if you had, on this one occasion... WTF cares? He's still a better person then you could ever hope to be. Nobody, but a real jerk like you, runs around trying to degrade people over what they believe in.

wolfdancer
02-02-2010, 07:00 PM
So you are now playing the race card, to avoid being roasted for being a fawning sycophant of lww's?
As Michael Jackson sang...."It doesn't matter if you're Black or White"....you'll always be second banana to lww.
Grow up...be your own man, not somebody's whipping boy. Have you no shame...no sense of self worth? All I read into your disgusting posts, are admiring comments to lww, or admiring comments about him.
Can't you give the board a break and send these "you are my hero" comments to him via PMs?
I don't know if you are so ******* stupid, that you believe you are amusing the board, with your religious crap....but dickweed....I'm a better Christian then you'll ever be,as is Hondo...not that it's any ******* business of yours

wolfdancer
02-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Was he a regular on AZB?
He didn't even appreciate the fact that you spoke up for him, when he began posting here. He might be trying to be funny, but it's 4th grade humor at best, and it's a one joke comedy act...
I was hoping that someone would object to the admin here, about them two taking over the shout box, with their religious mockery and judgments of others. It's even more disgusting then llotter's condemnation of R.C.'s for not voting for the Virgin Sarah.

hondo
02-02-2010, 08:38 PM
7-0 Dub. It was a rout.
Maybe your little budy Johnny who has shamelessly
believed I lost and attacks my faith buys your crap but you suffered a humiliating loss.

I'm sorry, Larry.

hondo
02-02-2010, 08:40 PM
7-0, Wolfie. I'll take that kind of win anytime.

hondo
02-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Johnny appears to be special ed.
Thus , his admiration for Dub.

LWW
02-03-2010, 12:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7-0 Dub. It was a rout.</div></div>

You weren't beat that bad ... but, then you don't know how badly you were beaten anyway since you have yet to read the book.

The sad part is that you and wolfie would both gladly pay to have your telescreen installed so that Big Bo could watch you and tell you how much he approves of your devotion.

LWW

LWW
02-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Thank you for continuing to vent your hate brother wolf ... get it all out of your system.

Bless you.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-03-2010, 05:34 AM
you'll always come out ahead of him, as he has little to offer besides his boiler plate insults.
But you post for different reasons then he does. You write to share your views on a topic, and you are willing to debate them in an adult manner.
He writes just to try to make himself look smart to others, and they only way he can pull that off is to claim others are ignorant.
I'm not trained in abnormal psychology so I'm not sure if he has a deep seated inferiority complex, or some kind of narcissistic superiority complex? Either way, I doubt that he has many friends.
Now I believe in the two party system, and think it's healthy that one side keeps the other from going too far....but there is a big difference between a political discussion on Huffington Post, and one on Fox. Fox news is hate based, and isn't too far off from the Nazi propaganda broadcasts of the 30's. Fox tries to set Americans against Americans, by claiming that one side is responsible for all the countries problems. People like larry eat that sh*t up, as it's exactly what they want to hear....that by aligning themselves with the big bubba party, they are now better then everybody else.

Qtec
02-03-2010, 07:12 AM
LWW came here on the pretence that he wanted reasonable debate. His last post shows he is shallow and only interested in scoring points, like a bully in a playground. He equates shouting loudly with grown up discussion. HE HATES OBAMA WITH A PASSION AND THEN ACCUSES THE OPPOSITION WITH BEING HATEFUL.

Recap.
Bush became Pres with a 200B SURPLUS.
Obama came in with a 1.3 TRILLION deficit.
GW DOUBLED a Nat Debt that took 100 years to accumulate!
Obama came into office with a financial meltdown of the financial market.

GW handed over the keys to the WH and should have expressed the words,
`we are up $hit creek. I totally failed. I FKD everything up and now its up to you to save the country.`

Q

hondo
02-03-2010, 07:22 AM
I broke down my scoring on two different threads and you offered no rebuttal. Hmmm. Says a lot, Dub.

hondo
02-03-2010, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW came here on the pretence that he wanted reasonable debate. His last post shows he is shallow and only interested in scoring points, like a bully in a playground. He equates shouting loudly with grown up discussion. HE HATES OBAMA WITH A PASSION AND THEN ACCUSES THE OPPOSITION WITH BEING HATEFUL.

Recap.
Bush became Pres with a 200B SURPLUS.
Obama came in with a 1.3 TRILLION deficit.
GW DOUBLED a Nat Debt that took 100 years to accumulate!
Obama came into office with a financial meltdown of the financial market.

GW handed over the keys to the WH and should have expressed the words,
`we are up $hit creek. I totally failed. I FKD everything up and now its up to you to save the country.`

Q </div></div>

And, of course, the neo-cons conveniently ignore the condition of the country when Bush left.

hondo
02-03-2010, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you'll always come out ahead of him, as he has little to offer besides his boiler plate insults.
But you post for different reasons then he does. You write to share your views on a topic, and you are willing to debate them in an adult manner.
He writes just to try to make himself look smart to others, and they only way he can pull that off is to claim others are ignorant.
I'm not trained in abnormal psychology so I'm not sure if he has a deep seated inferiority complex, or some kind of narcissistic superiority complex? Either way, I doubt that he has many friends.
Now I believe in the two party system, and think it's healthy that one side keeps the other from going too far....but there is a big difference between a political discussion on Huffington Post, and one on Fox. Fox news is hate based, and isn't too far off from the Nazi propaganda broadcasts of the 30's. Fox tries to set Americans against Americans, by claiming that one side is responsible for all the countries problems. People like larry eat that sh*t up, as it's exactly what they want to hear....that by aligning themselves with the big bubba party, they are now better then everybody else. </div></div>

Of course he has no friends.
Read his posts on the forums. Would you want to be friends with a guy who acts like that?

Plus, he's on the crapper 24/7 ranting about Obama.
When would he have time to find friends?

It is encouraging that all the intelligent posters on here
saw how he was humiliated in the debate over 1984.

He will often quote Orwell in his attacks on Clinton and Obama
and I wanted to prove he didn't understand the book and probably never read it.

I accomplished that. Now when he screams "doublethink" or "Eurasia", evryone will realize the emperor has no clothes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
02-03-2010, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recap.
Bush became Pres with a 200B SURPLUS. <span style="color: #3333FF">False. The Clinton "SURPLUS" was an accounting lie that came from robbing the national pension fund ... a criminal act for the EEEVILLL capitalists.</span>
Obama came in with a 1.3 TRILLION deficit. <span style="color: #3333FF">False. Obama inherited a deficit which he and his party wrote and approved, and then increased it substantially with the de-stimulus package.</span>
GW DOUBLED a Nat Debt that took 100 years to accumulate! <span style="color: #3333FF">False. Presidents do not make budgets. Congress does.</span>
Obama came into office with a financial meltdown of the financial market. <span style="color: #3333FF">Partly true, but ignores the fact that Obama was on the take from the very lenders which brought us this mess ... as was Dodd ... as was Frank,</span>

Q </div></div>

<u>FACT:</u> You would't recognize a "FACT" without the party telling you what it was.

LWW