PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to those that have helped me

Kato
08-17-2002, 03:16 PM
I'm practicing at home drilling ball after ball and playing great shape over and over, running 15, throwing them out again running another 15 ect. and I started thinking........

Alot of times in life we don't stop to thank those that are instrumental in improving us as both people and as pool players. There are a few close friends on this board and others that I'll waste your time with today.

Voodoo Daddy. Has taught me more in 2 quick sessions than anybody ever could. Now a year or so after our first encounter the things he taught me have sunk in. Voodoo, thank you for being selfless with your wisdom, both in pool and life. You are a great friend.

Chris Cass. Thank you for being free with your time helping me mentally, constantly pumping me up and helping me to believe in myself. I owe you, you are a great friend.

KarateMom. Thank you for your kindness and sharing your husband to me during times he could be with you. You are truely a great woman, very selfless. Your kindness and friendship are deeply appreciated.

JackPot George and Phil. Great teammates and friends both. Always willing to share your time and thoughts. True friends forever.

Lorri, Dr. D, Barbara, Carol NYC, Fran, S Petty & Wendy (in no particular order mind u). For making me smile when at my lowest points. You guys are the nutz and I mean that. I look forward to meeting all of you someday. Your time that you've given and smiles you've put on my face are priceless. Thank you all.

Some guy that sold me a Predator shaft with a Morri medium hard tip for $100. Dude thanks, I can't help but smile every day.

Dr. Lisa, my chiropractor. For lining me up and for helping me with my bridge hands and wrists. Oh yeah, it's working.

Kato~~~can't stop smiling.

Barbara
08-17-2002, 04:06 PM
Kato,

I don't what it was I did, but it takes a big person to acknowledge those who have helped them. It shows a selflesness that doesn't get seen too often in sports, pro or amateur.

Glad to be of help, now, or at any time.

Barbara~~~blushing...

Voodoo Daddy
08-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Ok, enough of the thank you's. You wanna thank me...play every shot like your life depends on it, play like there is no tomorrow and play the way you never THOUGHT you could. Thats how you can thank me, well that and Angelina Joille under my X-Mas tree!!!

Karatemom
08-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Those were very nice words, Kato. Thank you. I will always be your friend. However, we'll see how kind I am when we meet on a pool table, hahahahaha.

Heide

9 Ball Girl
08-17-2002, 08:34 PM
You're very welcome, Kato. And thank you for the kind words. You're right that I am nutty as one has to be in this pool world of ours. Otherwise I'd be hanging from the rafters by now! Anyway, we're all here to help and encourage each other. The pleasure was all mine. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Wendy~~btw, how's your back? still need that massage? /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Chris Cass
08-17-2002, 10:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr>
Chris Cass. Thank you for being free with your time helping me mentally, constantly pumping me up and helping me to believe in myself. I owe you, you are a great friend.
Kato~~~can't stop smiling. <hr></blockquote>

FREE? Who ever told you it was FREE? Nothing in life is FREE. You owe me bigtime, brother. Now you go and hit up Dennis for one of those Searing cues. I don't want to put you under too much pressure. Get one of those Omen cues from Voodoo and SEND IT.....

You never have to thank me. BFF!!!!!

Regards,

C.C.~~Kato' coffee buddy....

Doctor_D
08-18-2002, 01:23 PM
Good afternoon Kato:

You are more then welcome and remember, dinner awaits you in NYC!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

08-18-2002, 07:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good afternoon Kato:

You are more then welcome and remember, dinner awaits you in NYC!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

With three hot blondes, no less! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
08-18-2002, 10:09 PM
Dinner with 3 hot blondes in NYC. Here is my tongue, here is me tripping over my tongue. Any questions?

Kato~~~has trouble with 1 blonde, throw in 3, well...........that's probably illegal.

CarolNYC
08-19-2002, 05:53 AM
Kato,
Always thinking of you!
Carol