PDA

View Full Version : Don't Ass, Don't Tell!

Deeman3
02-04-2010, 08:51 AM
What about this? Is this an issue anymore? What do you think about changing the rules?

eg8r
02-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Not an issue with me, I think it is stupid. Why do we care the sexual orientation of a service member that is willing to risk their life for their country?

eg8r

LWW
02-04-2010, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not an issue with me, I think it is stupid. Why do we care the sexual orientation of a service member that is willing to risk their life for their country?

eg8r </div></div>

The historical reason is valid. A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, was much more prone to blackmail.

That has been the military's concern over morals issues since time began. A soldier involved in an extramarital affair is more prone to blackmail as is one in huge debt problems. In addition ... a soldier who can never get a security clearance isn't of much value.

In that context, I agree with the anti gay policy ... a closet gay represents a far greater security risk than an open gay.

The stupidity of the Clinton policy is that it forced gays into the closet and increased the security risk.

LWW

pooltchr
02-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Since we have already made the military co-ed, we have pretty much said we expect there will be instances of military personnel having sex, I don't see why we should make any distinction as to what kind of sex is acceptable and what kind isn't.

My personal view has always been more of "Don't ask...don't really care".

Steve

eg8r
02-04-2010, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That has been the military's concern over morals issues since time began. A soldier involved in an extramarital affair is more prone to blackmail as is one in huge debt problems.</div></div>I still get a chuckle when people apply to work for my employer and then get a little disgusted when told there would be a credit check performed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
02-04-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The historical reason is valid. A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, was much more prone to blackmail </div></div>

eg, Half the GOP and the Christian RW?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
02-04-2010, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, <u>was much more prone to blackmail.</u></div></div>

So them coming out would negate this problem.

Q

LWW
02-04-2010, 11:24 AM
For the same reasons. An employee in bad financial straits is more likely to steal.

That's just another proper use of profiling.

Banks do it all the time ... if someone didn't make timely payments on their last car at $300.00 a month they are quite likely going to pay in an untimely manner on a $400.00 a month note.

LWW

LWW
02-04-2010, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, <u>was much more prone to blackmail.</u></div></div>

Q </div></div>

How do you threaten to expose someone is gay who is already out?

No insult intended, but I honestly believe you need to brush up on English.

LWW

LWW
02-04-2010, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The historical reason is valid. A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, was much more prone to blackmail </div></div>

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

And again you display the closet anti gay feelings of so many on the left.

You lament supposed homophobia and then can't wait to gay bash as soon as someone doesn't pass your ideological litmus test.

And, FWIW, by your own definition in a concurrent thread you just presented evidence that you meet your definition of a fascist.

LWW

eg8r
02-04-2010, 11:28 AM
It does with respect to being gay. Kind of hard to blackmail someone for being gay when they go out and tell everyone. Was your statement meant only to be argumentative? Surely it did not involve any logical deduction on your part.

eg8r

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not an issue with me, I think it is stupid. Why do we care the sexual orientation of a service member that is willing to risk their life for their country?

eg8r </div></div>

I couldn't agree more, Eg.

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The historical reason is valid. A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, was much more prone to blackmail </div></div>

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

"And, FWIW, by your own definition in a concurrent thread you just presented evidence that you meet your definition of a fascist."

LWW </div></div>

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, <u>was much more prone to blackmail.</u></div></div>

Q </div></div>

How do you threaten to expose someone is gay who is already out?

LWW </div></div>

"No insult intended, but I honestly believe you need to brush up on English."

Oh, the irony just kills me. Talk about a bad week!
And the pathetic part is that you obviously don't even realize when you butcher the language. Hilarious.

You keep me laughing, buddy. You're a winner alright. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does with respect to being gay. Kind of hard to blackmail someone for being gay when they go out and tell everyone. Was your statement meant only to be argumentative? Surely it did not involve any logical deduction on your part.

eg8r </div></div>

I felt he was agreeing with you and questioning Dub's reasoning. Maybe I'm wrong.

sack316
02-04-2010, 10:00 PM
It's no issue to me either. I believe anyone who wants to serve should be allowed to do so.

Sack

llotter
02-05-2010, 03:02 AM
Homosexual behavior is immoral and a society should not condone immoral behavior. I am saddened to see my RW friends buying into moral relativism and the 'gay' agenda.

hondo
02-05-2010, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Homosexual behavior is immoral and a society should not condone immoral behavior. I am saddened to see my RW friends buying into moral relativism and the 'gay' agenda. </div></div>

I hear you, Lotter.

Maybe you can hire somebody to shoot them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

All in the name of Jesus, of course.

hondo
02-05-2010, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Homosexual behavior is immoral and a society should not condone immoral behavior. I am saddened to see my RW friends buying into moral relativism and the 'gay' agenda. </div></div>

The only "friend" you have on here is Dub and he would turn on you like a rabid dog if you ever dared to contradict him.

pooltchr
02-05-2010, 07:26 AM

While I do not condone homosexual behavior personally, it is not my place to judge others. They make their choices, and ultimately will have to deal with the consequences. There is a difference between condoning their behavior, and discriminating against them.
I have worked with gays, and found they were just as capable of doing their job as a straight person, and in some cases, more capable.

Steve

eg8r
02-05-2010, 08:09 AM
I don't know but lww's logic seemed plausible. I think ultimately the issue with gays was probably not derived from opportunities to blackmail but that could have been the "explanation" given.

eg8r

LWW
02-05-2010, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I do not condone homosexual behavior personally, it is not my place to judge others. They make their choices, and ultimately will have to deal with the consequences. There is a difference between condoning their behavior, and discriminating against them.
I have worked with gays, and found they were just as capable of doing their job as a straight person, and in some cases, more capable.

Steve </div></div>

Thank you brother Steve for a rational response.

It is not our jobs to pass judgement on others ... although it seems that brother hondo has been misled into believing he is possessed of this right.

Sadly, this is unsurprising ... most racism, sexism, and gay hating seems to emanate from the neolib camp. If only I could have the power to purge the hate from them ... what a beautiful world we would have.

LWW

llotter
02-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Discriminating against immoral and destructive behavior is an essential aspect of a civil society. A free society depends on moral rules as a guide for the members in order to maintain freedom without an overweening state interference.

It is exactly because we have attempted to substitute this moral relativism for the traditional values that we see the decay in our society. It is interesting that the breaking down of the traditional value system which is the product of our Judeo-Christian heritage is done by the state, mostly through the courts. The breakdown is a leftist campaign to undermine America and transform it into whatever the elite intellectual class believes is best for us. Whatever that is, it won't be good.

Qtec
02-05-2010, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> A closet gay, which in the past was almost 100%, <u>was much more prone to blackmail.</u></div></div>

Q </div></div>

How do you threaten to expose someone is gay who is already out? <span style="color: #CC0000">You can't! I was agreeing with you.</span>

LWW </div></div>

Its you that needs an English lesson.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ne·gate (n-gt)
tr.v. ne·gat·ed, ne·gat·ing, ne·gates
1. To make ineffective or invalid; nullify. </div></div>

What I said was if they are allowed to come 'out of the closet' the blackmail risk would be negated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>was much more prone to blackmail.</u></div></div>

So them coming out would negate this problem. [ ie BLACKMAIL]

Get it now?

Q

Stretch
02-05-2010, 09:34 AM
OK, first you say it's not our job to pass judgement on others, then follow with "most racism, sexism, and gay hateing seems to eminate from the neo lib camp". Are you that *&cked in the head? or do you just contradict yourself since your mouth is already open.

Then to add creedence to your mental state You state that if only "I" had the power to blah blah blah. Sorry, jobs been taken but i hear there's an opening in the Greek God department. Hades is lookin for an understudy. St. "Wonders where they find these billboard Plastering Nutbars"

Deeman3
02-05-2010, 09:41 AM
I guess my thoughts are that, for the most part, the guys doing the fighting in the field should make this decision or at least be heard on the issue. I have heard that discipline would break down and that people would not feel “safe” in the showers, for instance. I don’t buy that as they are still there, now, able to leer or do whatever they might do and making them open would only serve to give guys and gals warning about who to do personal things in front of. They could make separate shower facilities if this was really a problem.

I don’t think we would see much Corporal Klinger behavior as the military does not have a real sense of humor in these things, perhaps more musicals in the movies shown to troops (just kidding). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

There are some heterosexuals in the service who say they would welcome knowing who is who in terms of orientation and not have to guess anymore. There might be an increase of Mathew Sheppard events but the military courts are equipped to handle those. I don’t like the lifestyle and find it personally repulsive but would not, of course, be effected by the decision no longer being in the military. So, it is brave new world and, like it or not, as younger and more accepting young people serve, what we may have considered nasty and perverted, they may, on the whole, accept as clean and healthy. Jon Stewart said they will now say, “We need a few gay men!” I’m sure they have plenty but in the long term, this might become a force dominated by gays and lesbians if it became too unacceptable for the normal soldiers. At first, this seemed a threat to our security but, at least, then no one would be able, as Ed said, to bribe anyone over the subject and, of course, uniforms would become much more colorful over time. Again, just kidding, I think. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
In my last thought, If a guy or gal is truly willing to give his or her life for my freedom, I can’t see preventing them from serving as who they feel they are. If I ever see a pin-up of Barney Frank, I will reverse my opinion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
02-05-2010, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Discriminating against immoral and destructive behavior is an essential aspect of a civil society.
</div></div>

OK, so you think we should not allow gays in the military because they are immoral. So where do we draw the line? Should we ban anyone from the military for having an extramarital affair? Isn't that also immoral? What about any member of the military who has sex outside of marriage? Isn't that also immoral?

I think we would have a difficult time finding enough people to meet the needs of our military if we start down that road.

That being said, I believe gays should be subjected to the same rules as anyone else in the military, or any other job for that matter. If a man and a woman were having sex on a ship, they would face some discipline. It would be no different for gays.

In other words, do your job, and save your sex life for your own time away from work.

On a related note, the reasoning of the military is exactly what someone else stated...the prevention of the potential for blackmail against our service people. If there are no secrets, there is little possibility of being blackmailed.

Steve

LWW
02-05-2010, 09:56 AM
That was not judging brother stretch ... that was simply stating the obvious truth.

In all the time I have been on this forum the only ones I have seen engage in gay bashing are our leftist brethren and sistren ... they are also the only ones I have seen engage in ethnic jokes and the only ones I have seen practicing sexism.

I am not passing judgement, I am merely bearing witness. Judgement is reserved for powers beyond myself.

I hate the sin but love the sinner.

You brother stretch seem to be intent upon ignoring the judging nature of brother hondo based on ideological grounds while exaggerating the statements of brother JohnnyD ... also on ideological grounds.

That being said, I forgive you brother stretch.

LWW

hondo
02-05-2010, 05:55 PM
LMFAO! He forgives you, Brother Stretch, for
daring to question his haterade.

Don't you feel special?

LWW
02-05-2010, 06:25 PM
I forgive you for your dishonesty also.

LWW

llotter
02-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Society in general including the military must not condone or normalize immoral behavior if they want to remain free and that included extramarital affairs. I would suggest that public institutions should avoid policies that are counter to the values of the general public.

We have, particularly since the 60s, let our traditional values fall victim to the loud, relentless harangues of the Left, some of which can be 'heard' here, and the consequence have been horrific.

The current policy allows everyone to serve that wants to and it is likely that if it is liberalized, you may lose more personnel than you gain. I think we should go back to the pre-Clinton state and bar homosexuals from sering altogether.

pooltchr
02-05-2010, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I think we should go back to the pre-Clinton state and bar homosexuals from sering altogether. </div></div>

Why not add liars, cheaters and theives? Oh, then we wouldn't have any democrats in the service at all!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
02-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Probably not the GFY... one that you were expecting...but I'm sure everybody tells you that, and it's lost it's shock value by now.
Why don't you just print out the list of all the various groups that you hate, and then take a ******* hike, back to whence you came from? I suspect that would be one of the more radical hate groups?
Even the die-hard Republicans here, recognize a pompous bigot, even when he claims to be amongst their ranks.
Most people know of, maybe even have a friend or family member that fits into one of the many groups that you despise...say, liberals, left handed folks, seniors, Catholics, Blacks, Jews, people with illnesses and infirmities????....in short ...anyone that is not of pure Aryan blood, nor morally, spiritually, intellectually, ..perfect, as you see yourself.
In the 1930's Germany...folks like you sat by as "the righteous" purged, imprisoned, murdered, those that didn't "fit in"....not realizing that soon the late night knock on the door would be for their group.
I see you as the "enemy within" that wants to replace democracy, with some kind of Juan Peron type rule..... and one that would deny rights to others, even if they were war vets... because...... they weren't your kind of people....
my kind of folks, call your kind, a'holes, of the first order, er.... magnitude.

LWW
02-06-2010, 03:40 AM
Proceed brother wolf ... get all your anger out, it is cleansing.

Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

Stretch
02-06-2010, 03:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO! He forgives you, Brother Stretch, for

Don't you feel special? </div></div>

Oh ya, now he's really trying to Creep me out with the Priest bantor. Do i cross my chest and say 3 Hale Mary's now? Don't know quite how that works. St.

LWW
02-06-2010, 05:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO! He forgives you, Brother Stretch, for

Oh <s>ya</s> yeah, now he's really trying to <s>Creep</s> creep me out with the <s>Priest</s> priest <s>bantor</s> banter. Do <s>i</s> I cross my chest and say 3 <s>Hale</s> hail Mary's now? Don't know quite how that works. St. </div></div>

I had asked that brother hondo assist you with your English, but it seems he cannot find it in his heart to do so. That being the case, I am glad to be of assistance.

Bless you brother Stretch.

LWW

Stretch
02-06-2010, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO! He forgives you, Brother Stretch, for

Oh <s>ya</s> yeah, now he's really trying to <s>Creep</s> creep me out with the <s>Priest</s> priest <s>bantor</s> banter. Do <s>i</s> I cross my chest and say 3 <s>Hale</s> hail Mary's now? Don't know quite how that works. St. </div></div>

I had asked that brother hondo assist you with your English, but it seems he cannot find it in his heart to do so. That being the case, I am glad to be of assistance.

LWW </div></div>

Oh goodie, i've got my own spell check bitch. this will be phun.:) St.

wolfdancer
02-06-2010, 11:52 AM
How could you not include Juan Peron, amongst your idols???
AS to you blessing and forgiving people for not recognizing you as the #1 poster here....who TF give's a crap about you?...in the grand scheme of things you are like a pimple on someone's a**
Just count your own blessings that you have one friend here, JD, although as a retired Black, liberal, rocket scientist, and 66 yr old virgin....I fear that he has lost his battle with reality.
You keep reinventing yourself, adding to your lore....but at least you know it's total BS....I think he totally believes that "you am what you say you am" to paraphrase M&M (Eminem)

Gayle in MD
02-06-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Homosexual behavior is immoral and a society should not condone immoral behavior. I am saddened to see my RW friends buying into moral relativism and the 'gay' agenda. </div></div>

I hear you, Lotter.

Maybe you can hire somebody to shoot them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

All in the name of Jesus, of course. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

OMG, don't give him any ideas, he is already demented and out of control!

Gayle in MD
02-06-2010, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, first you say it's not our job to pass judgement on others, then follow with "most racism, sexism, and gay hateing seems to eminate from the neo lib camp". Are you that *&cked in the head? or do you just contradict yourself since your mouth is already open.

Then to add creedence to your mental state You state that if only "I" had the power to blah blah blah. Sorry, jobs been taken but i hear there's an opening in the Greek God department. Hades is lookin for an understudy. St. "Wonders where they find these billboard Plastering Nutbars" </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, first you say it's not our job to pass judgement on others, then follow with "most racism, sexism, and gay hateing seems to eminate from the neo lib camp". </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Just another example of Little Wonkie Weenie's inability to see himself as being consistantly ignorant, illogical, irrelevant, and dishonest in everything he writes.

Nothing new.

Just more twisted BS from the No Where Man.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
02-06-2010, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't Ass. don't tell!</div></div>

Dear Dee,
May I ask you? Was it necessary to be this graphically disrespectful to homosexuals in your title? Do you think that others who would read this title, might assume that you are either homophobic, or Anti-gay rights, or both?

Just asking....

G.

Stretch
02-06-2010, 12:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you not include Juan Peron, amongst your idols???
AS to you blessing and forgiving people for not recognizing you as the #1 poster here....who TF give's a crap about you?...in the grand scheme of things you are like a pimple on someone's a**
Just count your own blessings that you have one friend here, JD, although as a retired Black, liberal, rocket scientist, and 66 yr old virgin....I fear that he has lost his battle with reality.
You keep reinventing yourself, adding to your lore....but at least you know it's total BS....I think he totally believes that "you am what you say you am" to paraphrase M&M (Eminem)
</div></div>

Well if he's going for the a$$-hole of the year award he's bang on target. I see his self rightious utterances as the last resort of a desperate man. His right wing christian bubba clan handlers must have graduated him with thier hypocritic oath. St. (note to bitch boy, please spell check for me) thanks.

llotter
02-06-2010, 01:06 PM
It is interesting that when I speak out in favor of Christian moral standards I take such a beat down. How does it happen that espousing a good and ethical traditional, value system become equivalent to 'hate speech' of the most vile kind? I suppose it is too much to expect a civil discourse so just consider the question rhetorical.

pooltchr
02-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Well, I see wolfie and wail found a new comrade to join the storm troopers.

Steve

LWW
02-06-2010, 01:55 PM
I wonder who presses their brown shirts?

LWW

LWW
02-06-2010, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you not include Juan Peron, amongst your idols???</div></div>

You have no clue who I admire brother wolf.

Please refrain from the hate speech.

You have been asked numerous times.

LWW

Stretch
02-06-2010, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I see wolfie and wail found a new comrade to join the storm troopers.

Steve </div></div>

Since i have no political stake in any of this i've never picked sides, i'm an equal opportunity troll basher. It just makes for a more ballanced environment. Since the raveings of a mad man is tiresome at best, and i'm bored. So are you a member of the Church of brother love LWW? St.

pooltchr
02-06-2010, 04:28 PM
My personal religion is of no consequence on this board.

Steve

LWW
02-06-2010, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I see wolfie and wail found a new comrade to join the storm troopers.

Steve </div></div>

Since i have no political stake in any of this i've never picked sides, i'm an equal opportunity troll basher. It just makes for a more ballanced environment. Since the raveings of a mad man is tiresome at best, and i'm bored. So are you a member of the Church of brother love LWW? St. </div></div>

Why are you questioning anyone's religion?

Didn't you just have your shorts in a knot over people supposedly doing that?

Or, is it OK to do so ... but only when someone disagrees with your myopic worldview?

You are starting to sound like quite the hypocrite, but ... I hate the sin and love the sinner, so I forgive you and hope you see the error of your ways.

LWW

Stretch
02-06-2010, 11:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I see wolfie and wail found a new comrade to join the storm troopers.

Steve </div></div>

Since i have no political stake in any of this i've never picked sides, i'm an equal opportunity troll basher. It just makes for a more ballanced environment. Since the raveings of a mad man is tiresome at best, and i'm bored. So are you a member of the Church of brother love LWW? St. </div></div>

Why are you questioning anyone's religion?

Didn't you just have your shorts in a knot over people supposedly doing that?

Or, is it OK to do so ... but only when someone disagrees with your myopic worldview?

You are starting to sound like quite the hypocrite, but ... I hate the sin and love the sinner, so I forgive you and hope you see the error of your ways.

LWW </div></div>

You realy are fu*ked in the head. I Asked Steve if he was a member of the Church of Brother Love LWW. Is that questioning his Religion? Or questioning WHAT religion? Think hard oh brainless one.........times up, you lose. Your still fu8ked in the head. Of course everything else you fashioned after that point is based on a false assumption. But you new that. Nice try but you failed miserably yet again to wiggle lie and decieve your way out of a loseing position. Besides there IS no church of Brother Love LWW, except in your delusional brain. So there is no hypocricy in what i say. Your connect the dots IQ is failing you Brother Love. I expected more from you but you've been measured and found wanting.

Now is there anything else i can clear up for you? Waiting. St.

LWW
02-07-2010, 04:53 AM
Bless you brother stretch.

Purge the hatred from your heart.

LWW

Stretch
02-07-2010, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch.

Purge the hatred from your heart.

LWW </div></div>

Your "bait and bless" charade has been exposed. Please stop insulting christians with your mocking prayers. It's obvious you have not a shred of integrity. St.

LWW
02-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Where did I even mention prayer brother stretch?

It appears that your hatred has completely clouded your ability to comprehend the written word.

Tis you and your cadre who are making fun of those who profess forgiveness and caring for our brothers and sisters. What drives such anger brother stretch?

LWW

hondo
02-07-2010, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO! He forgives you, Brother Stretch, for

LWW </div></div>

I had asked that b[B]rother h[H]ondo assist you with your English, but it seems he cannot find it in his heart to do so. That being the case, I am glad to be of assistance.

Bless you[,] b[B]rother Stretch.

LWW

Any time, Dub. Glad to help.

Stretch
02-07-2010, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did I even mention prayer brother stretch?

It appears that your hatred has completely clouded your ability to comprehend the written word.

Tis you and your cadre who are making fun of those who profess forgiveness and caring for our brothers and sisters. What drives such anger brother stretch?

LWW </div></div>

Sorry to disappoint you, no anger here, and certainly nothing that you could lay claim too. But thanks for agreeing with me. In your own word "profess" forgiveness and caring etc. "profess" verb. To clam to have ( some feeling, an interest, some knowledge) Often connoting insincerity or pretense. LMFAO outed by your own words. Thanks for the laugh. St.

hondo
02-07-2010, 10:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is interesting that when I speak out in favor of Christian moral standards I take such a beat down. How does it happen that espousing a good and ethical traditional, value system become equivalent to 'hate speech' of the most vile kind? I suppose it is too much to expect a civil discourse so just consider the question rhetorical. </div></div>

EASY. Can you spell " hypocrite"?

hondo
02-07-2010, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My personal religion is of no consequence on this board.

Steve </div></div>

I agree. Why not say this to your bud, LWW?

Perhaps he'll listen to you.

LWW
02-07-2010, 11:15 AM
I spell your name without caps as that is how you spell it.
And, as always, you repay respect with disrespect.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW

LWW
02-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Brothers stretch and hondo, you seem to be quite judgmental.

This leads me to believe that your cries were but crocodile tears.

LWW

llotter
02-07-2010, 11:23 AM
I know what a hypocrite is but I don't understand why you think I fit the definition. Can you explain or are you merely making another attack without any basis in fact.

pooltchr
02-07-2010, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My personal religion is of no consequence on this board.

Steve </div></div>

I agree. Why not say this to your bud, LWW?

Perhaps he'll listen to you. </div></div>

He is free to express his personal beliefs as he chooses. I am not his keeper. If he says sommething that offends me, I would address it directly with him. I wouldn't be asking someone else to do it for me.

Steve

hondo
02-07-2010, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know what a hypocrite is but I don't understand why you think I fit the definition. Can you explain or are you merely making another attack without any basis in fact. </div></div>

Simply going by the standards of most Christian churches.

Praising murderers, calling the POTUS a moron.

Perhaps your church has different standards.

hondo
02-07-2010, 11:41 AM
About the response I expected.

hondo
02-07-2010, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spell your name without caps as that is how you spell it.
And, as always, you repay respect with disrespect.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW </div></div>

Sorry. I am just always amused when you attack others' spelling and syntax.
Those who live in glass houses... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

llotter
02-07-2010, 12:13 PM
The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, just as our laws do. And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right.

pooltchr
02-07-2010, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About the response I expected. </div></div>

Then why did you even bother to ask me to intervene on your behalf? You choose your own battles, and then want to drag me down with you. You should know better. I'm quite bored with all the bickering that goes on around here. Seems like any thread, regardless of the topic, soon bottoms out with the silly little games, at which point, I usually start to skip those threads.

You seem to enjoy attacking Larry. Larry seems to enjoy killing you with kindness. Wolfie seems to enjoy insulting everyone on the board except for you and Wail, and she continues to moan and groan about everything that is counter to the Dimicrat agenda.

Sometimes, I believe I could get more intelligent conversation on an elementary school playground.

If you want to play games here, go ahead. Just leave me out of it.

Steve

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Stretch....now THAT is calling a spade, a spade!!!!
Note: to "The Two"
"The meaning of "to call a spade a spade" is to speak bluntly..."

LWW
02-07-2010, 02:02 PM
And I appreciate the help you gave me brother hondo, it is verification that their is a kind and gentle soul inside you that wants to get out.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 02:39 PM
I realize that you would prefer that anything that you post go unchallenged, and be accepted as Gospel, because "pooltchr" done writ it. BUT "storm troopers"??? (Was Star Wars" on again this weekend, or...?
Perhaps if you used all caps, and spelled it out:
(drum roll) "POOL TEACHER" it would even be more impressive, and give your posts, instant credibility...maybe even sumthin likes "Papal infallibility" ??
Me, I give a little more credence to, and have a lot more respect for, say..Hondo, a State certified, licensed school teacher...then someone teaching a game/sport....e.g. pool, bowling, tiddle e winks.
Seems like you feel you have a righteous obligation " I can't let you get away with that" ( THAT being Gayle quoting some article, expose, book, speech, etc that goes agin yer credo)..You probably feel as well, that you have a moral imperative to gang up against her...You, lww, llotter...and a few other "league of gentlemen" members /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif....lest others, not as worldly as your red state crew..... become lured....to the dark side?

Stretch
02-07-2010, 03:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brothers stretch and hondo, you seem to be quite judgmental.

This leads me to believe that your cries were but crocodile tears.

LWW </div></div>

Oh but Larry, we wern't being judgmental....just stating the obvious truth. Sound familiar? St.

LWW
02-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Not in the least.

You are merely copying my words to hide your evil actions and deflect attention away from them.

Bless you brother stretch, may you find peace.

LWW

Stretch
02-07-2010, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not in the least.

You are merely copying my words to hide your evil actions and deflect attention away from them.

Bless you brother stretch, may you find peace.

LWW </div></div>

So that's why you used them! Well we're making progress now. I always knew those were your reasons, but it was fun hearing you say it. St.

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 05:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> this Moron has done almost nothing right. </div></div>
I'd suggest to you to add an "in my opinion" to defamatory claims like that....instead of making yourself look dimwitted,or colloquially...a dickhead... by writing it as an absolute, definitive statement.
See, "imho" tells other that you may not have all the facts, or may not be able to "see the big picture" enough to make a qualified overall judgment if you do have them.
That suggestion would be for other sites, not this one...where most of us realize your "shortcomings".

llotter
02-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Well, I did say, 'almost' and that was referring to the increased use of Predator and other UAVs but I won't be surprised if even there isn't some other shoe to drop.

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About the response I expected. </div></div>

Then why did you even bother to ask me to intervene on your behalf? You choose your own battles, and then want to drag me down with you. You should know better. I'm quite bored with all the bickering that goes on around here. Seems like any thread, regardless of the topic, soon bottoms out with the silly little games, at which point, I usually start to skip those threads.

You seem to enjoy attacking Larry. Larry seems to enjoy killing you with kindness. Wolfie seems to enjoy insulting everyone on the board except for you and Wail, and she continues to moan and groan about everything that is counter to the Dimicrat agenda.

Sometimes, I believe I could get more intelligent conversation on an elementary school playground.

If you want to play games here, go ahead. Just leave me out of it.

Steve </div></div>

"Larry seems to enjoy killing you with kindness."

I equate the intellect behind that line with " Sarah
Palin is a breath of fresh air." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I appreciate the help you gave me brother hondo, it is verification that their is a kind and gentle soul inside you that wants to get out.

LWW </div></div>

I'm glad you're finally starting to get it.
It's about time!

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I did say, 'almost' and that was referring to the increased use of Predator and other UAVs but I won't be surprised if even there isn't some other shoe to drop. </div></div>

Come to my church sometime.

Good honest folks. Non-judgemental.
Most are true conservative Republicans who could
teach you about the love of Christ and how murder is wrong.

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Someone should proof read lww's posts before submission:
"Gave ME brother Hondo"
"THEIR is a kind and gentle soul"
This "Gaston and Alphonse" routine that he and JD have going on....would be better off, being posted on myspace, or AZB

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I do have a Predator cue, but you are the firstest to object.
I didn't know that you knew anything about pool....also just couldn't see you lasting too long in a pool room, with your spiel.. when you start with your Un-American, bigoted bs.. you might just get one of them Predators wrapped around your neck

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:37 PM
I love it when he plays grammar detective.
He's almost too easy sometimes.

Gayle in MD
02-07-2010, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LIE! </span> </span> just as our laws do. <span style="color: #000099"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE! </span> And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE~! </span> </span> From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your ass out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF">All Morons live in Reston Virginia. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
02-08-2010, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LIE! </span> </span> just as our laws do. <span style="color: #000099"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE! </span> And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE~! </span> </span> From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your ass out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF">All Morons live in Reston Virginia. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Have you had your well water checked?

LWW

Stretch
02-08-2010, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LIE! </span> </span> just as our laws do. <span style="color: #000099"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE! </span> And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE~! </span> </span> From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your ass out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF">All Morons live in Reston Virginia. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

And just WTF does that have to do with anything? Why don't you check it, your the only Dip Stick here. St.

Gayle in MD
02-08-2010, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LIE! </span> </span> just as our laws do. <span style="color: #000099"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE! </span> And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE~! </span> </span> From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your ass out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span> </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

And just WTF does that have to do with anything? Why don't you check it, your the only Dip Stick here. St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #000066">Nothing he ever writes has anything at all to do with factual information.

He's just one crib sheet away from Palin Mentality, IOW, clueless and dumb, in a Junior High School sort of way. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
02-08-2010, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LIE! </span> </span> just as our laws do. <span style="color: #000099"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE! </span> And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE~! </span> </span> From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your ass out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span> </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

And just WTF does that have to do with anything? Why don't you check it, your the only Dip Stick here. St. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Nothing he ever writes has anything at all to do with factual information.

He's just one crib sheet away from Palin Mentality, IOW, clueless and dumb, in a Junior High School sort of way. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

That's an understatement! It only cought my eye because (knowing his mental fragility) it appeared to be some veiled threat. Since he never elaborates on anything ( that would be too much to expect ) one can only wonder what his twisted mind is trying to say. My responses to him have been rather blunt but since this is the only language that he understands it behooves me to communicate with easy to understand vocabulary. St. Have a nice day Sweetie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
02-08-2010, 09:05 AM

LWW

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LIE! </span> </span> just as our laws do. <span style="color: #000099"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE! </span> And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE~! </span> </span> From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your ass out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span> </div></div>

Actually, Gayle, that is NOT a lie. Just because you change the font size, doesn't make it true. If a bank robber is holding a hostage at gunpoint, and a police officer shoots and kills the robber in an effort to protect another life, that is well within the law.
If someone breaks into your house and threatens your life, you are well within the law to take their life.
You might want to think sometimes before posting your emotional outbursts.

Steve

LWW
02-08-2010, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your <s>ass</s> behind out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><s>All Morons</s> Some people I disagree with live in Reston Virginia. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Sister Gayle, please cease and desist from using vulgar language on a forum where children visit.

Also, per your and brother hondo's request, I have edited where you referred to others as "MORONS" as I know you both find this objectionable.

Brother hondo, I am sure you will chastise her for this transgression ... but I hope you can find it within you to forgive her also.

Bless you sister Gayle, and I forgive you.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
it seems that lww has thrown in the towel, trying to match wits with Hondo...and has now selected you as his next <s>victim</s>,er target.
Soon, your name will be plastered all over the "Planet 9 from outer space site", as he reports back there, on his self imagined
"beat-downs"
lww is like one of them old 78 rpm records, with a worn out groove, that keeps playing the same few bars of a song over 'n over.
In my "take" on people, I have him depicted about half way between " Meet The Bundys" (Ted & Al)...my code names for llotter & Steve

LWW
02-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Bless you brother wolf for choosing me to be the target of your hate.

It lifts my spirits to know that I can help you purge this from your system.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

hondo
02-08-2010, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your <s>ass</s> behind out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><s>All Morons</s> Some people I disagree with live in Reston Virginia. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Sister Gayle, please cease and desist from using vulgar language on a forum where children visit.

Also, per your and brother hondo's request, I have edited where you referred to others as "MORONS" as I know you both find this objectionable.

Brother hondo, I am sure you will chastise her for this transgression ... but I hope you can find it within you to forgive her also.

Bless you sister Gayle, and I forgive you.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

hondo
02-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks, Wolfie. It really wasn't that difficult.

hondo
02-08-2010, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother wolf for choosing me to be the target of your hate.

It lifts my spirits to know that I can help you purge this from your system.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 01:50 PM
apples and oranges....look it up

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Brother hondo, words mean things. Please try to use them in their proper context:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">blas⋅phe⋅my  [blas-fuh-mee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -mies.
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
2. Judaism.
a. an act of cursing or reviling God.
b. pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton (YHVH) in the original, now forbidden manner instead of using a substitute pronunciation such as Adonai.
3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
4. irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.: He uttered blasphemies against life itself.</div></div>

And, why does it anger you for me to wish blessings upon brother stretch?

I also wished blessings upon you ... remember the few who were concerned for you during the blizzard? Who helped you find a live stream to watch the SB?

I am very disappointed in your actions, but I hate only the sin and love the sinner.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Brother hondo, words mean things. Please try to use them in their proper context:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">blas⋅phe⋅my  [blas-fuh-mee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -mies.
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
2. Judaism.
a. an act of cursing or reviling God.
b. pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton (YHVH) in the original, now forbidden manner instead of using a substitute pronunciation such as Adonai.
3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualitie, s of God.
4. irreverent behavior toward anything held sacredpriceless, etc.: He uttered blasphemies against life itself.</div></div>

And, why does it anger you for me to wish blessings upon brother stretch?

I also wished blessings upon you ... remember the few who were concerned for you during the blizzard? Who helped you find a live stream to watch the SB?

I am very disappointed in your actions, but I hate only the sin and love the sinner.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW
</div></div>

"irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred"

Your irreverent behavior to my Creator will not go unanswered.

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:32 PM
I have not been irreverent brother hondo. Perhaps you should read the scripture again.

Are you claiming that Christ's gospel was not one of forgiveness, was not one of brotherly and sisterly love for each other, was not one of bountiful blessings?

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Worshipping murderers is immoral!

You are the most immoral person on this forum. You worship domestic terrorists who murder innocent people, eight, to be exact, and many more than that injured. You have no concept of what is and isn't moral, none! A fetus is not a person. You condemn our laws, comparable to being a terrorist yourself.

G.

Gayle in MD
02-08-2010, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Christian church recognizes killing to save innocent life as justifiable, <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>LIE! </span> </span> just as our laws do. <span style="color: #000099"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE! </span> And there is no other explanation than moronic to understand the actions of the administration. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LIE~! </span> </span> From his first day in office when he returned the bust of Churchhill, to closing Gitmo, this Moron has done almost nothing right. <span style="color: #000066"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> He kept your ass out of a soup line, Sherlock!</span> </span> </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

He's just one crib sheet away from Palin Mentality, IOW, clueless and dumb, in a Junior High School sort of way. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

That's an understatement! It only cought my eye because (knowing his mental fragility) it appeared to be some veiled threat. Since he never elaborates on anything ( that would be too much to expect ) one can only wonder what his twisted mind is trying to say. My responses to him have been rather blunt but since this is the only language that he understands it behooves me to communicate with easy to understand vocabulary. St. Have a nice day Sweetie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Thank you dear, and you do the same!
It is nice having you around again.
Love,
Gayle </span>

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not been irreverent brother hondo. Perhaps you should read the scripture again.

Are you claiming that Christ's gospel was not one of forgiveness, was not one of brotherly and sisterly love for each other, was not one of bountiful blessings?

LWW </div></div>

Okay. Let's test your sincerity.
If you really love me as a fellow Christian,
I am asking you from the bottom of my heart to drop the
Brother Hondo bit. Call me Hondo.
I'm asking you as a fellow Christian not to pray for me,
not to invite me into the Light, not to respond to me
in ways that I find offensive to my faith.I'm talking about the Christian jargon of course.As a fellow Christian, can you respect the request of a fellow
Christian? Prove to me that you are sincere?
That you mean well? That you are not just trying to irritate me?

It's a simple request from one Christian to another.
I'm not asking for money or your time.
Simply that you respect my one wish. Fair enough?

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:16 PM
You are asking me to disavow my faith, and the faith that you have told me you hold, and I simply can't do that.

You may be unwilling to forgive brother hondo ... but I'm not.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are asking me to disavow my faith, and the faith that you have told me you hold, and I simply can't do that.

You may be unwilling to forgive brother hondo ... but I'm not.

LWW </div></div>So you are refusing a simple heartfelt request from one Christian to another?

And, yet, you don't use that style on AZ. Why?

You ,sir, are a phony, and I have no use for you.

LWW
02-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I am refusing to not wish blessings upon you.

My methods on AZB are different because you do not behave in the same as you do here.

Leftists on AZB behave in a much more respectful, forgiving, and honest manner there.

More than one has called you out for your behavior, and it seems to help keep you on the straight and narrow path. For that I'm grateful to them.

Leftists here do not seem to care for each other or anyone else. I witnessed how none of them were concerned about you during the blizzard. I've witnessed how some of them have taken deep personal things told in private and spread the information shamelessly.

I want no part of such activity, I have pledged myself to be peaceful and forgiving of my fellow brother and sister and I cannot let you turn me off of that path. I am actually disappointed in you that you would even try.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Congratulations!!!!....with that post I nominate you for the biggest liar, fraud, bs'r on the internet, that I have ever had the displeasure of reading their hate filled, self promoting, self absorbed, total crap.
Your "methods"do not vary from site to site ( methods...wtf is that?)(read my above statement) "A rose is a rose..." I post what is on my mind, and there is no methodology beyond myself trying to be truthful...
On another note....your own statement "I want as many people as possible to read this...."...again, WTF.....I printed it out and wiped my a** with it.
As to you not wanting to stray off of the path....when you come to a fork in the road....take it.

LWW
02-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Should we pray for him/ He seems so lost.

llotter
02-08-2010, 10:58 PM
I can't bring myself to take seriously an accusation coming from a gal that worships Leftist ideology, an ideology that has always ends in murder by the millions. It is through 'useful idiots' like yourself, that facilitates the spread of such evil to infect good societies everywhere.

So, hopefully, as a large percentage of the sixties idiots die of old age, the next generation will see the errors of your way.

Stretch
02-09-2010, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations!!!!....with that post I nominate you for the biggest liar, fraud, bs'r on the internet, that I have ever had the displeasure of reading their hate filled, self promoting, self absorbed, total crap.
Your "methods"do not vary from site to site ( methods...wtf is that?)(read my above statement) "A rose is a rose..." I post what is on my mind, and there is no methodology beyond myself trying to be truthful...
On another note....your own statement "I want as many people as possible to read this...."...again, WTF.....I printed it out and wiped my a** with it.
As to you not wanting to stray off of the path....when you come to a fork in the road....take it. </div></div>

Not surprising is it. Well oK then, looks like we have our very own Tele-Evangalist. A born again faux christian in the great tradition of the Loominaries like Baker, and Swagart. Pillars of the faith! LMFAO. Gee, maybe on Sundays he'll regail us with a Sermon repleet with Sacraficial Democrat?

Of course now that he's openly admitted his desception and "methodology" this renders his credability zero, zilch, nothing. His blessings are like hereing a skunk bark. His opinions, on anything, tainted with the smell of lies and manipulation.

What i think is really telling however is nary a peep out of the republican gang who condone his behaviour with thier silence. Happy to let this screwball trample thier faith as long as it scores points with upsetting some democrats. Sad, Nothing is sacred anymore. St. ( snaps finger * "Oh bitch boy! time for my blessing!"

Stretch
02-09-2010, 04:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should we pray for him/ He seems so lost. </div></div>

Hondo, yes half his brain is lost and the other half is looking for it. Relax buddy, he's just your garden variety sociopath suffering from delustions of grandure. Or he's just overcompensating for a teenie weenie. St.

LWW
02-09-2010, 08:21 AM

When my faith draws ridicule, I know that it is hitting that nerve deep within your soul which whispers to you in private.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-09-2010, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't bring myself to take seriously an accusation coming from a gal that worships Leftist ideology, an ideology that has always ends in murder by the millions.

<span style="color: #000066">I surely wish I didn't take you seriously, but I know mental illness when I stumble upon it, and you are mentally ill.

FYI, I am, and have always been, and always stated here, against war, and against violence. It is the Neocon RW which has proven to be war mongers in recent decades, not the left. </span>

\
It is through 'useful idiots' like yourself, that facilitates the spread of such evil to infect good societies everywhere.

<span style="color: #000066">Evil is what you personify in your contempt for anyone and everyone who is different from you, or of another point of view. Gays, women who expect to have, and have the right to control over their own lives, bodies, personal decisions, and privacy, without interference from the demented people like you.

Evil is when Some people, think they are the judge and jury for all others, and take the law into their own hands, and kill others.

Evil is what certain organized religions, have led the way in fomenting by prosecuting evil against mankind, such as, torturing innocent people, using fear and lies to condemn others, and launching wars for money, power and Real Estate.

Evil is what you expouse non stop on this forum with your lies and misstatements, about abortion, and the law. The law does not recognize a fetus, as a person, FYI. The laws in this country protect women from being dictated to by irrational religious nuts, who think their point of view, and their subjective religious BS, should rule the lives and decisions of others, and remove their rights to liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Evil is when some radical demented nut thinks that he can force a woman to do as he wishes. Force her to put her own body through something she does not wish to go through. Force her to accept a change in her entire future, based on the radical's wish to dictate to her.

That is the antithesis of freedom, and it is against our Constitution, and against the rights of any and every women in the world, actually, twenty percent of which will be raped during her lifetime, BY MEN WHO IGNORE HER RIGHTS AND TRY TO FORCE THEIR WILL UPON ALL WOMEN. </span>

So, hopefully, as a large percentage of the sixties idiots die of old age, the next generation will see the errors of your way.

<span style="color: #000066">I wasn't born in the sixties. I was born in the middle of a war, WWII, to be exact, and then had to watch the baby boomers come along and fail to appreciate the battles for freedom which had been fought by patriots who believed in freedom from religious persecution, patriots which preceeded the Baby Boomers self centered ideology and demands, their philosophies of greed, their lack of caring about their fellow suffering Americans, patriots who were protectors of democratic principles, Not like the ME, ME, ME, generation of greed and disrespect, which is why they call your generation, the ME generation.

We didn't have to pay people to fight for their country, back then, they volunteered. Everyone contributed, in one way or other, made sacrifices, and volunteered their time. People had some respect for those who had seen more, and lived longer, and they paid a bit of attention to the warnings of their elders, I know that I surely did when I was growing up. I knew all about the depression, because I listened to the stories from my parents, grand parents, great grand parents.

We had a pretty good country, other than the Republican crooks, until Ronald Reagan, the egomaniac movie star, set into motion his policies desingned to destroy the middle class and spoil with skewed government, his wealthy friends. REagan began destruction of regulations which protected our land, water, food, jobs, and rights against organized religous interference into our personal private decisions, as he launched the most destructive policies in our history by giving out amnesty to criminals, who invaded our country illegally, so that he could supply his wealthy corporate fascist pigs in the West, cheap labor, to that they could continue to exploit illegal aliens, and pay them less than they paid Amreicans, for doing the same work. He led the way for the Republican Liars who followed him, by breaking the law, and getting away with it. By promising fiscal responsiblity, condemning the government protections of Americans, and a fair market, and by pretending to be a fiscal conservative, while growing the deficit and leaving debts galore, breaking international trusts, and ruining America's reputation, just as Bush one, and Bush two also did.

We have since lived through the nightmares which changed our society, nightmares created by so called conservatives, and watched all three of the above mentioned, as they losened the regulations which protected American workers, the heatlh of Americans, and protected private, personal rights, workers rights, and Hence, we have ended up in a near global depression, bacause Republican policies destroyed our country's honor, the middel class, and Reagan paved the way for the theatrical policy of substituting lies and fantasy for facts as they all did.

But then, none of that would interest you. Your interest is in trying to assert that you are a patriotic American, when in fact, you are a domestic terrorist, who subscribes to the ideology of murderers, who use religion to justify murder, just like the rest of the religious fanatics, and just like al Qaeda, all of you a danger to society, religious fanatics, out of touch with reality.

Religious fanatics who seek to dictate to all, according to their subjective views, and against the principles of Freedom of (many personal) choices, and freedom to self determination, which is the core of American principles.

G.</span> </div></div>

LWW
02-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Bless you sister Gayle.

LWW

Stretch
02-09-2010, 11:50 AM

When my faith draws ridicule, I know that it is hitting that nerve deep within your soul which whispers to you in private.

LWW </div></div>

LMFAO! You only wish. But thanks for the laugh bitch boy. Your predictable non-blessing was right on time. St.

LWW
02-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Thank you for your vulgar attack brother stretch.

I understand that many on the far left, such as yourself it seems, have prurient desires for a well toned masculine male such as myself. I am flattered that you find me sexually attractive, but it must end there.

I must inform you that I was blessed with being a heterosexual and have been happily married a little over 17 years.

I do, however, have to ask that you keep your homoerotic fantasies out of a forum that is open to impressionable youths.

I'm sure you will understand and comply.

LWW

llotter
02-09-2010, 05:00 PM
My first reaction to such a diatribe was, 'Pathetic'. My second reaction was to rebut the lies and the misconceptions but then I realized that it makes no sense to discuss anything with someone with no sense.

Both you and wolfie have more than adequate writing skills but your understanding of the world is so far from reality as to make communication impossible.

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 05:28 PM
It must be a powerful feeling, and awesome responsibility, to be able to go around and denounce others for not living up to your own high moral standards.
AND, then on the heels of that claim, you also note that you have an understanding of the world that is nonpareil to that of most others.
Truly, a man so ennobled as yourself, should not be wasting his time here, amongst the sinners, disbelievers, and purveyors of untruths, such as we, who while admittingly look up to you for guidance, do not then heed your sage advice, but continue down the path towards perdition.
Perhaps, if you joined forces, with the anointed ones lww, and jd.....you could "point the way" (apologies to the "Monk") and inspire others to follow in your footsteps, towards enlightenment.
I pray that your "work" here will soon be done, as I equally pray for a few others here, and you will then be free to claim your heavenly reward,.... the 79 virgins, complete with how-to ...instruction manuals.

LWW
02-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Bless you for seeking enlightenment brother wolf, may you find it.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Stretch, sad thing is that while he is all that, and more....even the negative commentary feeds his undernourished ego, and after he twists the comments around to his advantage....it gets reported on azb as another of his "victories"

hondo
02-09-2010, 09:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't bring myself to take seriously an accusation coming from a gal that worships Leftist ideology, an ideology that has always ends in murder by the millions. It is through 'useful idiots' like yourself, that facilitates the spread of such evil to infect good societies everywhere.

So, hopefully, as a large percentage of the sixties idiots die of old age, the next generation will see the errors of your way. </div></div>

"Morons. Idiots."
You give Christians a bad name.

Take that hate on down the road, Lotter.

hondo
02-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Why are you always going on and on about being a homosexual, Larry?

Your sexual preference is your business.

Nobody cares. Really.

hondo
02-09-2010, 10:45 PM

LWW </div></div>

Why are you whispering to his privates? Say it loud and proud, you silly savage.

Just kidding, of course.

hondo
02-09-2010, 11:01 PM

LWW </div></div>

LOL! You think? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-09-2010, 11:07 PM
What's sad to me is that on AZ he doesn't call me Brother Hondo and profess his love for me.

It's almost as if he's afraid to gush on there.

Wonder why?

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I haven't gone over there for some time now...but as a special favor to him....I'll be happy to copy and paste his love notes to you, over there for him.
As a Christian...it's the least I can do for a lost soul.

LWW
02-10-2010, 02:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's sad to me is that on AZ he doesn't call me Brother Hondo and profess his love for me.

Wonder why? </div></div>

Your question has been answered.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 03:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for your vulgar attack brother stretch.

I understand that many on the far left, such as yourself it seems, have prurient desires for a well toned masculine male such as myself. I am flattered that you find me sexually attractive, but it must end there.

Have you looked in the mirror lately, you fat ugly troll!!

I must inform you that I was blessed with being a heterosexual and have been happily married a little over 17 years.

Wuppty-doo I`m happily Married too. Give the man a prize!!

I do, however, have to ask that you keep your homoerotic fantasies out of a forum that is open to impressionable youths.

Tut-tut, overcompensating again. If there were any fantasy`s involved they were happening in your own mind.....as usuall.

I'm sure you will understand and comply.

and i`m sure i will not.

F u 2 BB /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW </div></div>

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you looked in the mirror lately, you fat ugly troll!!</div></div>

Daily brother stretch. I do have a streak of vanity, one of my flaws. I am proud however of my 5 ft 11 in 180 lb 18% body fat physique, and again I appreciate your compliments.

LWW

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wuppty-doo I`m happily Married too. Give the man a prize!!</div></div>

Shame on you brother stretch ... you being a married man, you shouldn't be expressing your homoerotic thoughts on internet forums. At least you should be honest with her.

Bless you and her.

LWW

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tut-tut, overcompensating again. If there were any fantasy`s involved they were happening in your own mind.....as usuall.</div></div>

I do overcompensate on my golf swing. Trying to eliminate the hook I induce the slice. A most humbling sport to me, much as spelling is to you.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 05:05 AM

LWW </div></div>

Oh dear, you subconciously admitted your defence from attack. It is not your religion that we`re ridiculing, it is YOU. Glad i could clear that up for ya BB.

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and i`m sure i will not.</div></div>

I'm very disappointed to hear that brother stretch, I had much higher hopes for you.

LWW

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">F u 2 BB /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

And, again, I must reject your advances.

I know that you lust for virile middle aged men such as myself, and my bulging muscles obviously stir urges within you that you find difficult to resist ... but resist you must.

I accept you for what you are brother stretch, and thank God for making you just as he did ... but he made me with zero interests along those lines.

I do suspect, however, that brother wolf harbors some of the same urges. I suggested to him that perhaps the 2 of you could meet up for a cosmopolitan and a nice talk. In the spirit of friendship I'll buy the first round for the 2 of you.

Bless you all.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you looked in the mirror lately, you fat ugly troll!!</div></div>

Daily brother stretch. I do have a streak of vanity, one of my flaws. I am proud however of my 5 ft 11 in 180 lb 18% body fat physique, and again I appreciate your compliments.

LWW </div></div>

Yes, you have the body of a God....Buddha!

hondo
02-10-2010, 06:39 AM
Thanks, Wolfie. Cause I'm sure he would deny it.

hondo
02-10-2010, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you looked in the mirror lately, you fat ugly troll!!</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

LOL! I don't think Stretch is interested, Dub. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
02-10-2010, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wuppty-doo I`m happily Married too. Give the man a prize!!</div></div>

Shame on you brother stretch ... you being a married man, you shouldn't be expressing your homoerotic thoughts on internet forums. At least you should be honest with her.

Bless you and her.

LWW </div></div>

Missed again bitchboy, but keep fishing. Your desperaste need to pin homoerotic thoughts to me say more about yourself than i. St.

Stretch
02-10-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tut-tut, overcompensating again. If there were any fantasy`s involved they were happening in your own mind.....as usuall.</div></div>

I do overcompensate on my golf swing. Trying to eliminate the hook I induce the slice. A most humbling sport to me, much as spelling is to you.

LWW </div></div>

Oh no! it`s the spelling police! Every forum needs a loser like that. You got the job so quit your begging. Gee, you have so much to bless me for today BB, better get at it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Stretch
02-10-2010, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you always going on and on about being a homosexual, Larry?

Your sexual preference is your business.

Nobody cares. Really. </div></div>

Hondo, it appears i really struck a nerve with Miss Larry. Notice how vociferous he was in trying to put that on me. lol and how desperately graphic he was in trying to describe himself. OMG! lol St.

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's sad to me is that on AZ he doesn't call me Brother Hondo and profess his love for me.

Wonder why? </div></div>

Your question has been answered.

LWW </div></div>

Thanks, Larry. You're the bestus!

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:23 AM

I do have a streak of vanity, one of my flaws. I am proud however of my 5 ft 11 in 180 lb 18% body fat physique,

LWW </div></div>

Oh, Larry, Larry, you animal you.

My guess is that the 18% body fat is in your head.

Just kidding.

Stretch
02-10-2010, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch.

LWW </div></div>

LOL! You think? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Hey there hondo, i`ve been having a great time showing up Miss Larry. You just have to get him talking. He does the rest himself, Too easy. I hope the good ppl. of the board see this moron for what he is. It`s been a pleasure watching him self destruct. lol PS throw a few misspells at him, he goes absolutely viral at the chance to use his spell check thingy and claim intellecual superiority at his discoveries. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Their, their. LOL! And he thought he was right!!!

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Very telling IMHO.

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their, their. LOL! And he thought he was right!!! </div></div>

LMAO!

Awe, I thought Larinda from Ohio, and Stella from North Carolina, made a cute couple.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
02-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Bless you all for your concerns.

LWW

hondo
02-10-2010, 11:49 AM
As soon as you realize we're just one big happy family of good people on here, Larry, the healing can begin.

Drop the sarcasm. Drop the attacks. It may take a while
for the regulars to see if you are sincere, but you will
start to see a difference.

wolfdancer
02-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Re: your mention of lww and the Buddha...this has displeased "Sid", very much, I believe
As you have probably surmised by now, I channel many of the Gods, and Goddesses.....I do however avoid the Fox Channel, for that way, madness lies.
Buddha was born as Gauthama Siddhartha, and his friends called him Sid....through an enlightened spiritual journey, he passed through many incarnations, and is presently Hoi Toi:
Hoi Toi is outrageously playful, and teaches the wisdom and healing power of joy. People come to Ho-Toi for all sorts of concerns … and just because he’s a lot of fun to be with.
(The opposite of lww, I might add needlessly as that is readily apparent to all, but a select few here.)
I also channel the Archangel Gabriel:
Gabriel is known as God’s Messenger. He is the ArchAngelic Great Communicator who guides and directs that infinitely vast body of messaging traffic between heaven and earth. As such, he is the patron of channels, psychics, telepaths, writers, and communicators of all media. He teaches clarity, detachment, and language skills. He is sophisticated and up to date, and loves the internet.
Gabe is very troubled over the abuses of his beloved internet, at the hands of lww, steve, and esp llotter.
Lately, I have been in communication with Haaton:
Haaton is especially good at weather-related energy work, mathematics, and planetary gridwork. People come to him with questions on ecology, conservation, Earth-healing and right use of will. I believe that Al Gore may also be in touch with " the heat" as we like to call him....Al is so far above those here that have lost touch with Mother Earth, and continue to misuse it's resources, as they deny the bounties of earth to future generations.
And finally, for this message, as I feel the forces of nature calling.....
I also channel.... Hilarion
Hilarion is a part of the team of ArchAngels and Ascended Masters who have helped to shape the Earth’s history.
I think it no coincidence that Bill's beloved wife is named Hillary, and believe we have not yet seen the life's work begun,that she has been put on this planet for.
Making several out of body trips myself, thanks to some magic seeds that were given to me by another truth seeker...we were both heartened and Saddened to learn that Hilarion has been promoted and will no longer be focused on Earth as he has been given his own planet.....which we have named "Hilarious"
We can only hope that Hillary will continue to point the way....
Spiritual Guides (http://www.lightsourcegroup.com/Whos%20Who.htm#Gabriel)

hondo
02-10-2010, 01:21 PM
That was enlightening.

LWW
02-10-2010, 02:10 PM
You may be right, it seems he has met another.

I'm very happy for them.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As soon as you realize we're just one big happy family of good people on here, Larry, the healing can begin.

Drop the sarcasm. Drop the attacks. It may take a while
for the regulars to see if you are sincere, but you will
start to see a difference. </div></div>

hondo, that's too much for Bitchboy to accomplish. It's not on his agenda. He's too buisy describing himself too me. Ewwwwwwwwww! lol But in the spirit of tolerence i allow him his fantasy's. The least i can do for such a devout dobee. "snap" waiting for my reply BB /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about this? Is this an issue anymore? What do you think about changing the rules? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this an issue anymore? </div></div>
Only for homophobics like you! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-10-2010, 08:13 PM
You'll get over him, Larry.
There's more than one big stud out "their"
with "there" name tattooed on you arse. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
02-11-2010, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll get over him, Larry.
with "there" name tattooed on <s>you</s> your arse. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Brother hondo, I have never claimed to have been "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" as you have ad infinitum.

Therefore, spelling and grammatical mistakes on your part are far less acceptable.

This is but another of your "QUALIFICATIONS" which is becoming suspect by your own actions.

Please, do not criticize someone unless your skills are at least the equivalent of the one you criticize.

Bless you.

LWW

Stretch
02-11-2010, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'll get over him, Larry.
with "there" name tattooed on <s>you</s> your arse. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Brother hondo, I have never claimed to have been "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" as you have ad infinitum.

Therefore, spelling and grammatical mistakes on your part are far less acceptable.

This is but another of your "QUALIFICATIONS" which is becoming suspect by your own actions.

Please, do not criticize someone unless your skills are at least the equivalent of the one you criticize.

Bless you.

Bitchboy, may i suggest that your mental stability is suspect by your own actions. From homoerotic fantasy's , to anti-Christian plagerism, to psychosis (several different forms) that have severely limited your grasp of reality. I beg you to hang in there however. Our "tuff love" is the first step to healing.

Tell me, Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you? St.

LWW </div></div>

LWW
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Bless you brother stretch, and may a dictionary find it's way to you.

LWW

Stretch
02-11-2010, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch, and may a dictionary find it's way to you.

LWW </div></div>

Thankyou bitchboy! See? that's why i keep you around to do me favours like that. "thumps through new dictionary" Whoa lookie here, under "bitchboy". A guy who, dresses, talks, acts or looks like a bitch. A big pussy that thinks he's cool. Hope that clears up any misconceptions you've been harbouring. I forgive you, now run along and put that shovel to good use. St.

LWW
02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch, and may a dictionary find it's way to you.

LWW </div></div>

Thankyou bitchboy! See? that's why i keep you around to do me favours like that. "thumps through new dictionary" Whoa lookie here, under "bitchboy". A guy who, dresses, talks, acts or looks like a bitch. A big pussy that thinks he's cool. Hope that clears up any misconceptions you've been harbouring. I forgive you, now run along and put that shovel to good use. St.

</div></div>

No. it merely confirms the homoerotic fantasies that you continually put forth.

I have told you many times that I simply am not interested in your advances ... I am starting to think you are another of those cyber stalkers

What kind of man claims to be heterosexual, yet when in possession of a new dictionary looks up such words? Beyond that, why are you telling us that you were thumping something whilst doing it?

Bless you brother stretch, may you find a way of being comfortable with what you are.

LWW

Stretch
02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother stretch, and may a dictionary find it's way to you.

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

No. it merely confirms the homoerotic fantasies that you continually put forth.

I have told you many times that I simply am not interested in your advances ... I am starting to think you are another of those cyber stalkers

What kind of man claims to be heterosexual, yet when in possession of a new dictionary looks up such words? Beyond that, why are you telling us that you were thumping something whilst doing it?

Bless you brother stretch, may you find a way of being comfortable with what you are.

LWW </div></div>

LMFAO!! That's the lamest comeback i've ever seen, even by your delusional standards. &lt;&lt;&lt; hears strains of the twilight zone playing in the background when LWW speeks. "Here's your sign" St.

hondo
02-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Their, their. No need to get huffy.
I thought we were all brothers?

hondo
02-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Their, their, no need to be catty.

Stretch
02-11-2010, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their, their, no need to be catty. </div></div>

Miss Larry's whole defence strategy seems to be deny what has been said, invent new meanings for what has been said, then apply that to someone else or back to the source. Whew! how he survives in todays brave new world boggles the mind. At least he is safely holed away on line where human contact is at a bare minimum. Excillent survival strategy for his anti-social aberrant behaviour. Lucky us. lol St.

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 03:16 PM
"Wolfie seems to enjoy insulting everyone on the board except for you and Wail, and she continues to moan and groan about everything that is counter to the Dimicrat agenda."
This I surmise, to you...would be "bringing up issues" and not be a personal attack???
There was no reason to mention either Gayle's name nor mine, in your post, other then to get another cheap shot in.
As for the Saintly lww, killing with his kindness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B1wdau8uHU&feature=related

hondo
02-15-2010, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their, their, no need to be catty. </div></div>

Miss Larry's whole defence strategy seems to be deny what has been said, invent new meanings for what has been said, then apply that to someone else or back to the source. Whew! how he survives in todays brave new world boggles the mind. At least he is safely holed away on line where human contact is at a bare minimum. Excillent survival strategy for his anti-social aberrant behaviour. Lucky us. lol St.

</div></div>

Yep, that about sums it up.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "Wolfie seems to enjoy insulting everyone on the board except for you and Wail, and she continues to moan and groan about everything that is counter to the Dimicrat agenda."
This I surmise, to you...would be "bringing up issues" and not be a personal attack???
There was no reason to mention either Gayle's name nor mine, in your post, other then to get another cheap shot in.
As for the Saintly lww, killing with his kindness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B1wdau8uHU&feature=related
</div></div>Another terrible hate filled and vile post.It is for all to see the hatred.Jesus knows.