PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!

Gayle in MD
02-04-2010, 01:29 PM
LMAO! Reading this board is a riot.

We have at least one genius here who during the enire Bush tenure, kept insisting that our debts under the Bush Administration, didn't matter. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Now, that same poster is insisting that he was critical of the Bush/Republican drunken spending that went on for eight years, same guy who wrote, "The Debts Don't Matter." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif.

We have some, that same genius among them, who can't grasp the difference between breaking the earmark record, like the last Republican majority did, launching wars on lies while cutting taxes, launching huge prescription programs, that were give aways for the corporate pigs, without paying for any of it, inheriting all that debt, bad will, and an economy on the brink! And then having to put forth government spending to plow our economy out of Bush's threatening depression.

Same folks don't realize that we cannot ignore reforming health care so that people don't have to die because they don't have it, but thought that borrowing non stop, while cutting taxes during war time, and failing to pay for any of it, was fine!!!! How uninformed can someone be?

Some, who refuse to acknowledge Clinton's budget surplus, and twist reality by posting BS charts, while ignoring government charts, have the gall to accuse others of being sheep!!!! OMG, give it a break, friends, the man isn't worth your time, not a moment of it.

One, who is the most stunningly uninformed on here, calling a brilliant person, like President Obama, a moron, after voting twice for the chimp, who ruined our economy, while at the same time he consinues praising a murderer, and bragging about forcing his Christian Theories on women who are entering an abortion clinic, AND WITH his own daughter, and then calling President Obama a communist?!!! Pahleeeze!

Bush ruined our reputation, emboldened our enemies, and borrowed more money than all previous administrations combined, launching his Ownership Society, for political purposes, completely ignoring the growing Real Estate Bubble, and protecting the corporate crooks who used complicated scams, to put distance between their gambling debts, and themselves, by intentionally selling off bad toxic loans, with investors money, for loans mostly created by Predatory Lenders. The same corporate fascist pigs that they attacked me, and others on here, for bashing for all these years, same ones who nearly brought this country to it's knees.

I can recall, all of the times when these RW geniuses attack me, as I warned for years about corrupt corporate power, the unprecedented earmarks under the Republicans, Bush's policies, none of which he paid for, the huge bills he was leaving to the next generation, and the resulting demise of the Middle Class, which always goes stagnant under Republican Administrations, and the deep hole all of the above mentioned, was continueing to dig for our country, the price for which would be stuck onto the dying Middle Class, just like the wealthy stick everything onto the Middle Class.

Now!!! All of a sudden, The former, "Debts don't matter" folks, those same, Rah Rah Bush's War Profiteering, and borrowing, and spending, are claiming that they were outraged over the Bush/Republican spending spree.

Funny, I don't remember a single post of outrage, but I can certainly recall all the vicious attacks on those of us from the left, who WERE outraged.

I can recall, ignorant statements proposiong that terrorists were going to be so distracted from trying to attack us because we were spending 8 billion dollars in Iraq, every month, that it made sense to invade and destroy a country which was no immediate threat to the United states. They weren't outraged, but I was, and they attacked me for it when I complained while our soldiers were digging in trash cans for armor, no, there was no outrage from the right, they continued to support Bush and the Neocons...well, it's clear, that didn't work, and attacks all over the world, continued throughout.

I can remember them defending Bush's fiasco, and not worried a bit about the gross incompetence, which was killing our soldiers, and Bush's Guy, Wolfowitz, Bremmer, his co-heart, actually MIS-PLACING OVER NINE BILLION DOLLARS, in Iraq, while Cheney's corporate cronies were executing our soldiers through incompetent construction, same corporate fascists Pigs, robbing us blind for all these years, as our soldiers died. Same SOB's who support The American Enterprise Institute. Same pigs who pushed us into the fiasco in Iraq, WITH GROSS LIES!

These geniuses, think that if AIG had failed, and the domino of bank failures hadn't been diverted, we'd all be better off right now! How stupid can you be?

So here is my question, to my many good friends on this site, most of them, from the left...Why the F. do any of us who were truly concerned, while Bush dug this deep pit in which he left the country burried in, even BOTHER reading, or answering the nutty rigth's threads????

WE know they're lying. We KNOW they're full of it. WE know they're ignorant, radical religious idiots, who can't write an accurate post to save their lives, so why the h. do any of the rest of us, who predicted exactly what was coming, bother with any of them.

I would love to sign on here and see the trolls, and all of their phoney other names they use, all communicating with one another, and NO ONE ELSE READING THEIR BS!

I say, put the loonies on ignore, and leave them there!

When an ignorant SOB can insist that the Debts under a Republican Administration, and Bush and a Republican majority, don't matter, and then be so completely full of it and out of touch with reality to think that he can pull off his BS about everyone else's so called blind partisanship, and then try to change his whole posting BS over to claiming that HE DIDN"T APPROVE OF BUSH!!!! BWA HA HA HA!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

After he attacked everyone who complained about Bush's spending, Bush's wasteful war, Bush's borrowing, ("Oh Debts don't matter." he wrote) and then he comes on here and pretends that he was against all of that!!!???

BWA HA HA HA HA HA...

Who the H. does he think he's kidding????

Total Ignore! Let's those of us who have some brains discuss the issues, and leave the fruitcakes out of the discussion entirely. Who cares WHAT they think. They're liars. They're ignorant. They're full of it, and we know that.

BTW, the President's approval ratings are on the rise, and his disapproval ratings, are taking a dive. Eat you hearts out, righties....
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

LWW
02-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Amazing what you can read when you have someone on ignore.

Tis a shame you can't comprehend what you read or debate against the points honestly ... but, nobody expects that of you.

LWW

pooltchr
02-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Selective memory is a terrible thing. We should pray for her.

Steve

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:38 PM
What's really amazing, Gayle, is how folks like Dub and Lotter claim they never liked Bush.

Classic doublethink. We know differently.

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We should pray for her.

Steve </div></div>

PUHLEEZE! Don't tell me you're going to start with the "Sister Gayle, Brother Wolfie, come to the light; we are praying for you," crap?

Surely Dub and Johnny BS has to make you puke like it does the rest of us?

Their blaspheming of the Lord has to be a grievous sin IMHO. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

JohnnyD
02-05-2010, 12:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We should pray for her.

Steve </div></div>

PUHLEEZE! Don't tell me you're going to start with the "Sister Gayle, Brother Wolfie, come to the light; we are praying for you," crap?

Surely Dub and Johnny BS has to make you puke like it does the rest of us?

Their blaspheming of the Lord has to be a grievous sin IMHO. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>Shame on you brother hondo that is no way to speak.Please be more respectful.Jesus loves you.

LWW
02-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Bless you brothers JohnnyD and Steve.

Hondo is falling to the will of the evil spirits which torture him ... hence he lashes out in anger at those who care for him. I forgive him, and sister Gayle, and hope that you can find it in your hearts to do the same.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Your comedy routine is a bit dated....it may have been popular before they added audio to movies...but...it would get you the hook, these days, on the Gong Show.
lww and jd (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmlTkAfvtSk)

Gayle in MD
02-06-2010, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's really amazing, Gayle, is how folks like Dub and Lotter claim they never liked Bush.

Classic doublethink. We know differently. </div></div>

Republican strategy has always been to accuse the opponent of exactly what they themselves have done.

I believe I was the first around here to call them sheep, and since then, they continue to deny that everything we lefties predicted would occur by the time we finally got rid of the chimp, has happened.

A quick look at the repiglicans in office would reveal the exact same deceitful, twisted bait and switch routine.

Totally absurd that they now want to claim that they were against Bush, and his policies, since we all know that they all attacked we liberals, non stop, every time we wrote about our outrage over what the Bush/repiglican policies were going to do to our country.

After eight years of Repiglican redistribution of wealth to the top one percent, spending and borrowing while cutting taxes, creating give away policies for corporate fascist pigs, who then robbed all the rest of us, now Repiglicans are back to calling themselves fiscal conservatives? BWA HA HA HA...while simultaneously voting against pay-go, against re-regulating Wall Street, against, taking better care of our soldiers, against fiscally urgent H.C. insurance reforms, while still being in the top levels of earmarks, sexual misbehavior, Churches used as houses of ill repute, Governors vanishing from their offices to meet their mistresses, or simply walking away from elected positions our of their obvious the love of money, and yet they have the nerve to suggest that they are against big government, against deficit spending, and Christians (!!!) after proving to be the most irresponsible legislators and spenders in history.

That's a good example of how the radical RWers on this forum think and behave, assuming that the rest of the world will suspend their momory and critical thinking skills, and buy into their on-going lies, smut, and religious slime-think.

The party of NO, needs to learn to say NO to spenidng like pigs, lying like rugs, bashing, stalking and insulting others like bully thugs, and assaulting the intellect of the rest of America.

G.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

One can only wonder which is worst, their lies, their mental issues, their racial, sexist hatred, their reversal and denial of reality, or their overall lack of maturity.

A total waste of our collective time.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
02-06-2010, 01:42 PM
http://dbpba.com/pic/yawn.png

LWW