PDA

View Full Version : The Troll, Notifying The Moderator????

Gayle in MD
02-04-2010, 02:18 PM
I just looked to see who is on line. Our biggest Troll, is in the process of notifying the moderator!

Awe, did somone bodder da Widdle Wonkie Weenie! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif
"Wha, Wah, Wah,
Gramama bodders me. Wha Wha Wah!"

Interesting, some of the brilliant folks on here don't know that when they are notifying the moderator, it shows up right there by their name.

Guess who! You don't really have to guess, we all know who the internet bully is, or should I say, the worst one, and we all know that bullies are cowards.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gifWha, Wha, Wah...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
02-04-2010, 02:50 PM
The "TROLL" would be either you, wolfie, or hondo.

You have ran the game before where you start trouble and then run to the mods when someone stands up to the mass bullying.

Have you done it again?

LWW

Sid_Vicious
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
I didn't know that about the moderator-flag. Thanks, I'll be looking for that, to see who's whining a lot...sid

Gayle in MD
02-04-2010, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know that about the moderator-flag. Thanks, I'll be looking for that, to see who's whining a lot...sid </div></div>

Yeah, this makes the second time I have caught one of the Trolls, crying to the moderator, right in the act.

Guess Gramama is just too scarey for da poor widdle Wonkies of the world. Gramama makes the poor widdle Wonkies go "Wha, wha wha...Oh, Mr. Modawata, make her stop, paweeeeze! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

pooltchr
02-04-2010, 04:41 PM
I guess anyone who claims to ignore so many people on this forum, and then be so concerned as to stalk them to see what they are doing all the time needs to get a life.

Steve

LWW
02-04-2010, 06:01 PM
<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>ĦĦĦĦĦĦoʞɔɐɥʍ ɔıqoɥdoɯoɥ ʇsıɔɐɹ ʇsıxǝs noʇ ʍɐן ǝɥʇ puɐ sʇɥƃıɹ ןıʌıɔ ʎɯ ƃuıʇɐןoıʌ ǝɹɐ noʎ ˙˙˙ pǝuɹɐʍ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ˙˙˙ ɹǝʞןɐʇs ɹǝqʎɔ noʎ sʇsod ʎɯ ƃuıןןoɹʇ doʇs</u></span></span></span>
http://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gifhttp://venomlist.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/gaah.gif

LWW &lt;---Gets a headache from trying to think like /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif people.

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Little Wonkie Weenie!!

That IS funny. I don't care who you are.

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Gayle, they have a thing on AZ called "rep."
Green is positive; red is negative.

I have never given red, even when Ugotda7, Punter, LWW, and Mrs LWW were calling me a Klansman.

I did complain to the moderator( only once ever, I might add) and, soon after, he banned me.

The only red I have received, several times, incidently,
has been from Punter, LWW, & Mrs LWW.

Weeney Wanker, indeed!

JohnnyD
02-05-2010, 12:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, they have a thing on AZ called "rep."

I have never given red, even when Ugotda7, Punter, LWW, and Mrs LWW were calling me a Klansman.

I did complain to the moderator( only once ever, I might add) and, soon after, he banned me.

Weeney Wanker, indeed! </div></div>My friend hondo this is not the talk of a christian.I thought you were different.

LWW
02-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Forgive them JohnnyD ... they are merely acting as the bullying thugs that their hardened hearts have made them.

To give you some background ... hondo made indecent comments to my wife on AZB and then offered to meet me "ANYWHERE ANYTIME" and then decided that "ANYWHERE ANYTIME" meant a redneck bar in his hometown where ... by his own words ... a bunch of racist friends of his hang out.

In addition, the neolibs here entered into a mass conspiracy headed by sister Gayle and brother wolf to get me banned.

Now, that is all in the past and I have for forgiven them.

Their actions, however, clearly demonstrate that they are both unwilling and unable to live up to the standards they demand of others. They resort to name calling because they cower in fear of the idea of actually discussing things on a basis of honesty and integrity ... hence they lash out at the light as they cling to the darkness.

I do not wish them harm nor do I bode any ill will towards them, and JohnnyD I ask that you don't either.

Eventually they will see the errors of their way, I believe they have already and are simply living in denial, and will need a support group of people who actually care for them ... as opposed to using them as their neolib taskmasters have ... and I will not give up on them.

May they find peace.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-05-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forgive them JohnnyD ... they are merely acting as the bullying thugs that their hardened hearts have made them.

To give you some background ... hondo made indecent comments to my wife on AZB and then offered to meet me "ANYWHERE ANYTIME" and then decided that "ANYWHERE ANYTIME" meant a redneck bar in his hometown where ... by his own words ... a bunch of racist friends of his hang out.

In addition, the neolibs here entered into a mass conspiracy headed by sister Gayle and brother wolf to get me banned.

Now, that is all in the past and I have for forgiven them.

Their actions, however, clearly demonstrate that they are both unwilling and unable to live up to the standards they demand of others. They resort to name calling because they cower in fear of the idea of actually discussing things on a basis of honesty and integrity ... hence they lash out at the light as they cling to the darkness.

I do not wish them harm nor do I bode any ill will towards them, and JohnnyD I ask that you don't either.

Eventually they will see the errors of their way, I believe they have already and are simply living in denial, and will need a support group of people who actually care for them ... as opposed to using them as their neolib taskmasters have ... and I will not give up on them.

May they find peace.

LWW </div></div> I wonder if hondo is a neo-con like wolfdancer.

hondo
02-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Excellent recap, Montgomery.

But don't forget, I saved the PMs from you, Punter and the misses.

Truth vs. truthyness.

You cried like a baby the last time I posted those vicious
PMs but I'll do it again without reservation if you
continue to lie to your " brother in Christ."

LWW
02-05-2010, 06:28 PM
It is well known that you lack the integrity to keep a private message private and that you have taken truncated snippets out of context while adding in additional words and passed them off as something which in fact never existed.

If you wish to choose the path of darkness brother hondo, I cannot stop you.

All I can do is offer you forgiveness and the promise of being there for you as a friend when decide to choose to step into the light.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW

LWW
02-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Hondo is a picture perfect neocon, although he uses a non standard definition of the word to hide this from people.

I hope you can forgive him brother JohnnyD.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-05-2010, 06:32 PM
If you have any proof of your lying statements; this alleged conspiracy to get your dumbass thrown off of the site...post them or....just STFU, and stop with the lying bs.
I did complain about the insulting posts that you make here, ONCE, and on my own accord. If I thought it would help, I would get Gayle and anybody else that doesn't like reading your grade school crap, to pm the admin here, on a daily basis, until he finally realizes that you are the main problem here.
You are down to just 3 or 4 people here, that think you are the lead dog on the sled team, and only JohnnyD, is enjoying the view.
Your posts are an indication of a neurotic person...and your ego seems to have the same needs as the bloodsucking plant Audrey in Jack Nickolson's first movie " The Little Shop of Horrors" (1960)
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Audrey II: Feed me!
Seymour: Does it have to be human?
Audrey II: Feed me!
Seymour: Does it have to be mine?
Audrey II: Feeeed me!
</div></div>

LWW
02-05-2010, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have any proof of your lying statements; this alleged conspiracy to get your dumbass thrown off of the site...post them or....just STFU, and stop with the lying bs.
I did complain about the insulting posts that you make here, ONCE, and on my own accord. If I thought it would help, I would get Gayle and anybody else that doesn't like reading your grade school crap, to pm the admin here, on a daily basis, until he finally realizes that you are the main problem here.
You are down to just 3 or 4 people here, that think you are the lead dog on the sled team, and only JohnnyD, is enjoying the view.
Your posts are an indication of a neurotic person...and your ego seems to have the same needs as the bloodsucking plant Audrey in Jack Nickolson's first movie " The Little Shop of Horrors" (1960)
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Audrey II: Feed me!
Seymour: Does it have to be human?
Audrey II: Feed me!
Seymour: Does it have to be mine?
Audrey II: Feeeed me!
</div></div>

</div></div>

You have confessed in forum of the conspiracy brother wolf ... as has brother dick ... as has sister gayle.

I forgive you all and commend each of you for the courage to confess ... it is the sign of a good soul within each of you.

Your recanting of this confession disturbs me, but the darkness has a strong pull.

Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

hondo
02-05-2010, 07:16 PM
I will only post your hate if you continue to lie to these people.

I'm sorry, Dub, but evil must be exposed.

I don't enjoy embarrassing you.

Well, maybe, just a little.

hondo
02-05-2010, 07:20 PM
I do think the mods should take a good look at his mockery
of our faith, Wolfie.

But, unlike our neo-con friends, I am against any form of censorship.

hondo
02-05-2010, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is a picture perfect neocon, although he uses a non standard definition of the word to hide this from people.

LWW </div></div>

Here's Ron Paul's description of neo-cons:

They agree with Trotsky on permanent revolution, violent as well as intellectual.

They are for redrawing the map of the Middle East and are willing to use force to do so.

They believe in preemptive war to achieve desired ends.

They accept the notion that the ends justify the means—that hardball politics is a moral necessity.

They express no opposition to the welfare state.

They are not bashful about an American empire; instead they strongly endorse it.

They believe lying is necessary for the state to survive.

They believe a powerful federal government is a benefit.

They believe pertinent facts about how a society should be run should be held by the elite and withheld from those who do not have the courage to deal with it.

They believe neutrality in foreign affairs is ill advised.

They hold Leo Strauss in high esteem.

They believe imperialism, if progressive in nature, is appropriate.

Using American might to force American ideals on others is acceptable. Force should not be limited to the defense of our country.

9-11 resulted from the lack of foreign entanglements, not from too many.

They dislike and despise libertarians (therefore, the same applies to all strict constitutionalists.)

They endorse attacks on civil liberties, such as those found in the Patriot Act, as being necessary.

They unconditionally support Israel and have a close alliance with the Likud Party

wolfdancer
02-05-2010, 07:44 PM
you really are "disturbed" and this grandiose claim of yours, that somehow, you, have the power to forgive others for calling a spade, a spade...in regards to you and your twisted morality....WTF
Don't waste your time.....forgive only those who repent what they have done, or said....I'm just warming up, and it's only the obscenity filters that are holding me back....
The reason that I don't respond more often to the crazy bigoted sh*t that you post is...you are so f*****g "stupidly" vain? arrogant?, that any reply, positive or negative...gives you the attention that you crave, and probably missed out on, in your formative years.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you can't make it up here, for the humility and bullying tactics that you probably suffered in HS, at the hands of your classmates....somethings can't be undone. Sounds to me though...they were probably justified.....

LWW
02-06-2010, 03:44 AM
We all have the power to forgive brother wolf.

Even you have it.

If you would simply look inside yourself and appeal to the better man of your soul you will find it.

Forgiveness is a beautiful thing brother wolf.

I'm sorry that you have chosen to reject the blessings within you.

Continue with your reading of scripture and it will all become clear to you.

Bless you brother wolf.

And also, bless sister Gayle. Her obsession with me is simply a manifestation of knowing the truth at the spiritual level yet rejecting it at the conscious level.

I want to thank her for focusing her anger towards me, perhaps it will relieve some of the pressures within her.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Would you please tone down your replys.Every response of yours is filled with hate.Please consider others.Thank you.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-06-2010, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you really are "disturbed" and this grandiose claim of yours, that somehow, you, have the power to forgive others for calling a spade, a spade...in regards to you and your twisted morality....WTF
Don't waste your time.....forgive only those who repent what they have done, or said....I'm just warming up, and it's only the obscenity filters that are holding me back....
The reason that I don't respond more often to the crazy bigoted sh*t that you post is...you are so f*****g "stupidly" vain? arrogant?, that any reply, positive or negative...gives you the attention that you crave, and probably missed out on, in your formative years.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you can't make it up here, for the humility and bullying tactics that you probably suffered in HS, at the hands of your classmates....somethings can't be undone. Sounds to me though...they were probably justified..... </div></div> wolfdancer please refrain from using the word "spade" it deeply offends me.There is no reason to curse either.Thank you.

LWW
02-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I will apologize on his behalf brother JohnnyD.

Being of European+African+Native American ... with more slave blood in my veins than Barack Hussein Obama Jr ... I also find his speech objectionable.

Sadly, one of the pillars of modern American liberalism is that blacks and poor whites are inferior and that women should not be allowed to choose life for their babies other than when the left approves of it.

That type of thinking becomes ingrained and second nature among them as they don't tolerate any "OUTSIDE" thoughts to enter their collectivist consciousness.

I forgive him, however. Brother JohnnyD ... I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive him also and thereby be a role model for brother wolf.

LWW

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:22 AM
LMFAO! Two of the whitest posters on the forum claiming to be black.

I guess we have come a long way.

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:26 AM
This is for LWW and Johnny D.

WARNING: Contains offensive languauge and lyrics:

I wanna be black - Lou Reed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna be black
Have natural rhythm
Shoot twenty feet of jism, too
and f**k up Jews
I wanna be black
I wanna be a Panther
Have a girlfriend named Samantha
And have a stable of foxy whores
Oh I wanna be black
I don't wanna be a f*8ked up, middle class,
college student anymore
I just want to have a stable of foxy little whores
Yeah, yeah I wanna be black

I wanna be black
I wanna be like Martin Luther King
and get myself shot in spring
And lead a whole generation too
And F**K up the Jews

I wanna be black, I wanna be like Malcolm X
and cast a hex over President Kennedy's tomb
And have a big prick, too

I don't wanna be a f88ked up, middle class,
college student anymore

Yeah, yeah I wanna be black.

LWW
02-07-2010, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is for LWW and Johnny D.

WARNING: Contains offensive languauge and lyrics:

I wanna be black - Lou Reed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna be black
Have natural rhythm
Shoot twenty feet of jism, too
and f**k up Jews
I wanna be black
I wanna be a Panther
Have a girlfriend named Samantha
And have a stable of foxy whores
Oh I wanna be black
I don't wanna be a f*8ked up, middle class,
college student anymore
Yeah, yeah I wanna be black

I wanna be black
I wanna be like Martin Luther King
and get myself shot in spring
And lead a whole generation too
And F**K up the Jews

I wanna be black, I wanna be like Malcolm X
and cast a hex over President Kennedy's tomb
And have a big prick, too

I don't wanna be a f88ked up, middle class,
college student anymore

Yeah, yeah I wanna be black. </div></div>
I am appalled at such racist talk. And on Sunday.

You have descended yet another rung brother hondo.

I can forgive you, but I cannot say I condone it.

LWW

hondo
02-07-2010, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would you please tone down your replys.Every response of yours is filled with hate.Please consider others.Thank you.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

This from the guy who has accused me of not being a Christian
and accusing me of never being a teacher, which was something
I am most proud of.

Your posts are filled with hate. Shame on you, hypocrite!

LWW
02-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Why can you have no forgiveness in your heart brother hondo?

LWW

hondo
02-07-2010, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why can you have no forgiveness in your heart brother hondo?

LWW </div></div>

Brother Dub, there will be no forgiveness from me til you drop
the blasphemous, pseudo-Christian mockery from your posts.

You are offending my Creator and you are offending me.

Cease and desist, sir, and there will be peace in the valley if that is what you truly desire.

Fair enough?

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Only racist dipsh*ts like you and "twinkle toes", would mentally see the word "spade", and think it to be a derogatory name for a Black person. Therefore...I find you both to be the board's true racists...end of story!!!
Adding to that is Johnny Demented, putting on "black Face" and claiming to be a Black male...

LWW
02-07-2010, 02:01 PM
It saddens me that you have no forgiveness in your heart brother hondo, even though I cannot see where you have been wronged ... other than by thine own tongue.

Forgiveness is an act of love and is not conditional.

Being a Sunday school teacher I would assume you would know this.

BTW ... I was not asking forgiveness for myself, I was asking you to forgive brother JohnnyD if you felt he had wronged you.

I have asked brother JohnnyD to forgive you in the past and he has done so ... without condition.

I believe that brother JohnnyD is a man of peace and love and foriveness. I believe that you are a man who has fallen in with a bad crowd who seeks to do the right thing, but is confused as to how to do it.

Gayle and wolf and stretch each live a life of hatred and I ask that you not follow in their path.

Bless you brother hondo ... and bless them as well.

I forgive all of you, and I do so without demanding anything in return.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 07:23 PM
how long are you going to run with this sham Christian schtict?
You and your faithful Indian companion, JD are an abomination to every true Christian here....
(By the way, Lone Ranger...."kemosabe" means a**hole in the Indian dialect)

Stretch
02-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Wolf, Patrick finaly grew up and left his Parents basement to become LWW. So now you know, the REST of the story. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 09:03 PM
That gets my vote as the funniest line of the year here..!!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:17 PM
1. I have never claimed to be a Sunday School teacher. That was Johnny's bullshit.

2. I have clearly explained to you what it would take to have peace.
You have allowed a con man to draw you into this phony
Christian rap that is being solely implemented to annoy the regulars on here.
If it was genuine why are you not using it on AZ?

3. It is blasphemy and I cannot condone it.
You have been conned into making a mockery of our Creator
and I pity you.

hondo
02-07-2010, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how long are you going to run with this sham Christian schtict?
You and your faithful Indian companion, JD are an abomination to every true Christian here....
(By the way, Lone Ranger...."kemosabe" means a**hole in the Indian dialect) </div></div>

He doesn't do it on AZ. What does that tell you?

He knows that it aggravates true Christians and thus he continues.

I knew he was low, Wolfie, but I never dreamed he would stoop this low.

He has sold his soul on a forum.

LWW
02-08-2010, 06:35 AM
What fuels such hatred?

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What fuels such hatred?

LWW </div></div>

Please break my post down and analyze what I have said that is wrong. Thanks.

I thought it was posted out of love and not hate.

Please read my thread "Angel of Light" so that you can understand where I am coming from. Thanks again.

LWW
02-08-2010, 08:36 AM
I have seen you post a lot of things brother hondo ... but love has never been one of them.

Now, be a man of your own stated principles ... go tip your barber ... give your housekeeper a raise to a living wage, and pay her health care costs ... and fire off a check for your fair share so your progeny are not forever indebted to pay for your lavish lifestyle ... you'll feel better about yourself.

LWW

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Wow, this is so funny. You guys hated LWW before all of this, and now that he is being nice, you hate him even more!

Seems as if this is really bothering you guys. I can only wonder if it is scaring you just a little bit. Perhaps a little introspection is in order????

Steve

hondo
02-08-2010, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have seen you post a lot of things brother hondo ... but love has never been one of them.

Now, be a man of your own stated principles ... go tip your barber ... give your housekeeper a raise to a living wage, and pay her health care costs ... and fire off a check for your fair share so your progeny are not forever indebted to pay for your lavish lifestyle ... you'll feel better about yourself.

LWW </div></div>

Just answer my question please. Thanks.
The personal attacks are not necessary and simply illustrate your pettyness and inability to point out what I said was wrong.

You're better than this.

hondo
02-08-2010, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, this is so funny. You guys hated LWW before all of this, and now that he is being nice, you hate him even more!

Seems as if this is really bothering you guys. I can only wonder if it is scaring you just a little bit. Perhaps a little introspection is in order????

Steve </div></div>

Brother Steve, please put all of your hate aside and come into the Light.
I know you're in pain, my brother.
Overcome your petty hatred for Gayle and the pain and anguish
that you suffer daily will be released.
You're obvious a very tormented, deeply troubled soul
but we love you and are pulling for you.

I'm praying for you, my brother. I know that in your heart is
the Christian forgiveness that you crave to let out.

You too can share the Christian love that Wolfie and I bathe in deeply. JUST LET THE HATE GO, my brother.

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 02:02 PM
I thought that reply of his, infantile....they would have ripped him on myspace for that....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're better than this. </div></div>
Isn't that a rush to judgment, as we haven't seen the yin to his yang yet....the supposed, "good" side of him.

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 02:08 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
"Brother lww is now being nice" ?????
AND some folks wonder how Bernie Madoff was able to con so many people.

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:22 PM
You accused me of selling my soul brother hondo. That is quite a vile and reprehensible statement to be coming from a man who is wailing and gnashing his teeth over imaginary slights.

But, bless you anyways brother hondo. I simply cannot bring myself to give up on you.

LWW

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:24 PM
I cannot be responsible for you shielding your eyes from the light of truth brother wolf. All I can do is forgive you and attempt to counsel you on getting back on the right path.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You accused me of selling my soul brother hondo. That is quite a vile and reprehensible statement to be coming from a man who is wailing and gnashing his teeth over imaginary slights.

But, bless you anyways brother hondo. I simply cannot bring myself to give up on you.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot be responsible for you shielding your eyes from the light of truth brother wolf. All I can do is forgive you and attempt to counsel you on getting back on the right path.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Truth is not blasphemy brother hondo, denial of truth is.

I pray for you daily and I hold no ill will against you, and I forgive you of your your numerous attacks.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW

Stretch
02-09-2010, 03:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Truth is not blasphemy brother hondo, denial of truth is.

I pray for you daily and I hold no ill will against you, and I forgive you of your your numerous attacks.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW </div></div>

Excuse me brother love. Truth is not blasphemy, neither is Denial of thruth. Blasphamy is irreverent behaviour towards anything held sacred. I reolize you are just learning how to administer your new found piosity, but please refrain from inventing new meanings for words.( it makes you look bad ) St.&lt;&lt;&lt;happy to be of assistance&gt;&gt;&gt;

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 05:45 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
02-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Hondo, please assist brother stretch with his spelling ... again.

LWW

Stretch
02-09-2010, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, please assist brother stretch with his spelling ... again.

LWW </div></div>

That's your job bitch boy. I leave you a bone from time to time because i know how much you love it. Thanks for the blessing in advance, you may go back to your agenda now. St.

LWW
02-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Please see my post in the concurrent thread. I must ask, in the name of decency in a forum open to children, that you express your homoerotic desires elsewhere.

I'm sure that a person of your social graces will have no problem finding a like minded mate for your prurient interests, but I am not them.

Bless you brother stretch.

LWW

Sid_Vicious
02-09-2010, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolf, Patrick finaly grew up and left his Parents basement to become LWW. So now you know, the REST of the story. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Patrick...now there's a name and persona I'd forgotten. That was a hellova line Stretch. AND!, you might be totally right. sid

hondo
02-09-2010, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, please assist brother stretch with his spelling ... again.

LWW </div></div>

Their, their, Larry. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
02-09-2010, 10:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please see my post in the concurrent thread. I must ask, in the name of decency in a forum open to children, that you express your homoerotic desires elsewhere.

I'm sure that a person of your social graces will have no problem finding a like minded mate for your prurient interests, but I am not them.

Bless you brother stretch.

LWW </div></div>

Larry, it's okay to have feelngs towards other men.
We're pretty liberal on here, son.
Whatever floats your boat.
As long as Mrs Dub doesn't get angry I say go for it.

Be careful around straight men, however. They won't always understand.

LWW
02-10-2010, 02:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Larry, it's okay to have feelngs towards other men.
We're pretty liberal on here, son.
Whatever floats your boat.
As long as Mrs Dub doesn't get angry I say go for it.

Be careful around straight men, however. They won't always understand. </div></div>

Mrs LWW is a forgiving soul and isn't angry at brother stretch at all, she forgives him and wishes blessings to him and his mate ... when he finds him.

And, yes I know that some straight men aren't as forgiving of that lifestyle as I am. I try to counsel them to be forgiving, much as I counsel you to do the same.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please see my post in the concurrent thread. I must ask, in the name of decency in a forum open to children, that you express your homoerotic desires elsewhere.

Bless you brother stretch

LWW </div></div>

Oh that`s good! YOU asking for something in the name of decency. Nice touch with the forum open to children line. First you hide behind the church to plot your revenge against Hondo and democrats in general. Now your hiding behind children like the cowerdly Iraqies did as human shields. Don`t even go there with decency.

As for your over active imagination concerning my sexuality I`m straight. Those homoerotic fantasy`s you spoke of must have been a product of your own imagination. Feel free to quote anything i`ve said to you that has inspired such a deep fascination about these sexuall fantasy`s of yours. St. Time for my blessing``BB`` (with respect to all those kiddies your hiding behind now) but we know what it means. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

PS. At least i can still get laid now, unlike you who has to make do with that blowup doll in your closet. The one with the Hitler mustache.

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh that`s good! YOU asking for something in the name of decency.</div></div>

No, I ask for all things in the name of decency.

LWW

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice touch with the forum open to children line. First you hide behind the church to plot your revenge against Hondo and democrats in general.</div></div>

I seek no revenge against either, nor do I have reason to. They are both confused and I seek to help guide them from the darkness into the light.

LWW

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now your hiding behind children like the cowerdly Iraqies did as human shields. Don`t even go there with decency.</div></div>

You poor misguided child of God.

I hide from nothing, I merely wish to shield minors from your homoeroticism ... and I go everywhere with decency.

Bless you.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 05:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now your hiding behind children like the cowerdly Iraqies did as human shields. Don`t even go there with decency.</div></div>

I hide from nothing, I merely wish to shield minors from your homoeroticism ... and I go everywhere with decency.

Bless you.

LWW </div></div>

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As for your over active imagination concerning my sexuality I`m straight. Those homoerotic fantasy`s you spoke of must have been a product of your own imagination. Feel free to quote anything i`ve said to you that has inspired such a deep fascination about these sexuall fantasy`s of yours. St. Time for my blessing``BB`` (with respect to all those kiddies your hiding behind now) but we know what it means. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif</div></div>

You don't have to hide in the closet here brother stretch, you are among friends. I only ask that you keep your prowling to people of like minded interests.

I'm also glad that you seem to be saying you have found someone of compatible desires. I wish you both the best.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now your hiding behind children like the cowerdly Iraqies did as human shields. Don`t even go there with decency.</div></div>

Bless you.

LWW </div></div>

LOL, your sounding desperate now. You are as transparent as the grey matter between your ears. Bless away BB. Your voice here is just a broken record. St. **3 posts to my one now, damn i`m good!***

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:39 AM
We were all made to be good brother stretch, I'm so happy that you finally realize this.

I told you that I would never give up on you.

Bless you.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We were all made to be good brother stretch, I'm so happy that you finally realize this.

I told you that I would never give up on you.

Bless you.

LWW </div></div>

I`m counting on it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:12 AM
So you told her it was HIM coming onto YOU?!?!?!
Nice spin, Larry.

WOW! They wrote a classic about her. Gullible's Travels. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:15 AM
LOL! Wait til you get to the post where he describes his body to you.

It is funny that only he cannot recognize his inner
sensitivity, shall we say?

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:29 AM
My friend, the fact that every time Stretch says fung you, you
see it as a homosexual advance is very telling.

Come out of the closet, bro. We couldn't think any less of you.

LWW
02-10-2010, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My friend, the fact that every time Stretch says fung you, you
see it as a homosexual advance is very telling.

Come out of the closet, bro. We couldn't think any less of you. </div></div>

Oh that's not it, it's his consistent request that I be his partner in fornication.

Bless your parents from shielding you from some of the foul language brother stretch is prone to using.

I'm only asking of you that you can forgive him.

LWW

hondo
02-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Done. No problem on my part.

So, if I say, f**k you, Larry, which I would never do,
you assume that I am wanting to sodomize you?

WOW! I bet you got your ass kicked pretty often in high school!

That's just precious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-10-2010, 12:41 PM
One last comment.
So you're saying that every time a big ole guy says "F**k you"
to you, you think they like you???

And you actually think Ohioans are smarter than West Virginians?

LMFAO!!!

LWW
02-10-2010, 01:55 PM
I will not repeat the vulgarity he used other than he has since shortened it to BB.

PS ... I have never said Ohioans are smarter than anybody, but ... you already knew that.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will not repeat the vulgarity he used other than he has since shortened it to BB.

PS ... I have never said Ohioans are smarter than anybody, but ... you already knew that.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW </div></div>

Hey bitchboy, you look lovely in Pink today. Not my color, but it suits you well. "snap" summons BB for his usuall lame comeback.:) You see that's why he's a bitchboy, he jumps when i say jump. lol

JohnnyD
02-10-2010, 03:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought that reply of his, infantile....they would have ripped him on myspace for that....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're better than this. </div></div>
Isn't that a rush to judgment, as we haven't seen the yin to his yang yet....the supposed, "good" side of him. </div></div>Everyone has seen your racist and bigoted views posted.Young man continuing to curse the way you do only casts a dark shadow over you.I knew you were evil when i read the insults you have posted.Hondo was right when he advised me not to trust you.Sadly now i feel i cannot trust hondo.You both are deceitful people.Jesus continues to love all.

JohnnyD
02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Done. No problem on my part.

That's just precious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Hondo,PLEASE there is no need for this type of language.I sincerly hope you were never a school teacher.I pray that you have never touched a child inappropriately ! Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will not repeat the vulgarity he used other than he has since shortened it to BB.

Bless you brother hondo.

LWW </div></div>TAP,TAP,TAP.Brother LWW do not be lured into their web of evil.You are someone to be looked up to.Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
02-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Check your dipstick, dipsh*t...I think you might be a couple of quarts low on intelligence.....
Hey, nothing wrong with a little hero worship on your part, re you looking up to lww....it's the constant repetition that gets to be annoying....like the closing of "The Waltons"
"Good night, lww"
"Good night, JohnnyD"
"sleep well,lww"
""you too, JD"
"do you leave a light on as I do, lww?"

LWW
02-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Bless you JohnnyD.

Brothers wolf, stretch, and hondo are possessed by lightning from the heights.

All we can do is pray for them and forgive them ... it takes a higher power to cast out demons as the likes of these are possessed by. Brother wolf was even speaking of how he channelled numerous gods earlier.

LWW

Stretch
02-10-2010, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you JohnnyD.

Brothers wolf, stretch, and hondo are possessed by lightning from the heights.

All we can do is pray for them and forgive them ... it takes a higher power to cast out demons as the likes of these are possessed by. Brother wolf was even speaking of how he channelled numerous gods earlier.

LWW </div></div>

Here's your sighn. St.

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:24 PM
And, bless you too, Brother Larry.

You're a swell guy.

P.S. Still don't understand why I'm brother hondo on here
and just hondo on AZ. Kinda hurts.

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:28 PM
"Hondo was right when he advised me not to trust you."

You know, Johnny, lying is a sin.
I am deeply, deeply disappointed in you.

You have let the Darker elements on this forum taint
your pure nature.

As Elmer Fudd would say, " Be vewy, vewy caweful."

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, bless you too, Brother Larry.

You're a swell guy.

P.S. Still don't understand why I'm brother hondo on here
and just hondo on AZ. Kinda hurts. </div></div>

That's easy, friend, it is because he is an irrelevant POS, who is a blatant liar, and twists the truth to suit his own overblown ego!

Love you Hondo, but really wish you would ignore the A.H.'s, .....Fooltchr, and his co dependant A.H. Little Wondie Weenie!!!

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Done. No problem on my part.

That's just precious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Hondo,PLEASE there is no need for this type of language.I sincerly hope you were never a school teacher.I pray that you have never touched a child inappropriately ! Jesus loves you. </div></div>

WOW! You are consumed with hate!
What terrible, terrible accusations!

I'll be honest, Johnny. I feel dirty just reading your
posts sometimes.
You are certainly no Christian! I'll pray for you, son.

Perhaps you are too consumed with porn. Check the palms of your hand.
Maybe if you started going to church you could find a nice Christian woman to help you overcome your dark thoughts.

Please, Johnny, stop the personal attacks.
This is not Christian love and I know that you are better than that.

Now, please apologize to me and we'll move on.

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:39 PM
And bless you, Brother Larry.

I see you approve of Brother Johnny accusing me of child molestation.

A fine Christian pair you two are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
You could have been a vaudeville team during the Inquisition. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought that reply of his, infantile....they would have ripped him on myspace for that....
Isn't that a rush to judgment, as we haven't seen the yin to his yang yet....the supposed, "good" side of him. </div></div>Everyone has seen your racist and bigoted views posted.Young man continuing to curse the way you do only casts a dark shadow over you.I knew you were evil when i read the insults you have posted.Hondo was right when he advised me not to trust you.Sadly now i feel i cannot trust hondo.You both are deceitful people.Jesus continues to love all. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> </span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>You are SICK. Get help! </span>

hondo
02-10-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm sorry, Gayle. I get bored and it is fun exposing those with
an inflated opinion of themselves.

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry, Gayle. I get bored and it is fun exposing those with
an inflated opinion of themselves. </div></div>

My dear friend, you never have to apologize to me, ever. Our country owes a great debt to dedicated school teachers, as you have been throughout your teaching career.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, my dear friend, Hondo.

I just hate to see you bother to engage with those who are so obviously, so far beneath you.

Love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
02-10-2010, 08:07 PM
There are a lot of rude statements made on this site, some in jest, and most from the likes of lww,steve, llotter, jd....not.
These past few days, lww and jd have crossed the line somewhat, to crude, and now lewd.
to even hint at child molestation, or sex with any underage minor by a teacher is no f*****g joke
JD's latest remark would get him punched out in some bar....
I think you should demand an apology.....
I had written out two lines of expletive deletives directed at him for his gross crude posts....but enuff said.

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a lot of rude statements made on this site, some in jest, and most from the likes of lww,steve, llotter, jd....not.
These past few days, lww and jd have crossed the line somewhat, to crude, and now lewd.
to even hint at child molestation, or sex with any underage minor by a teacher is no f*****g joke
JD's latest remark would get him punched out in some bar....
I think you should demand an apology.....
I had written out two lines of expletive deletives directed at him for his gross crude posts....but enuff said.
</div></div>

I should give Hondo my attorney's e-mail address.

We can launch a class action suit.

Hey, did you know, I have property in North Carolina?

Yep, right in Charlotte, and on a main artery, where I can build a huge roadside Billboard, and exercise my "Freedon of Speech"

"When a woman spread her legs...." And Of course, I'd have to give the author's name, right????

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

hondo
02-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Dear Gayle and Wolfie, I was wrong about Johnny D. being that poster from NYC.

This guy is obviously just a simple-minded goof who
has no idea when he's crossed a line.

I'm not going to sue him and I have no desire to kick his ass.

I figure he is border-line retarded.

Dub has three friends on here:
A simple-minded child-man.
A sociopath who idolizes murderers.
and
3. Steve. Think about it , Steve. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Gayle and Wolfie, I was wrong about Johnny D. being that poster from NYC.

This guy is obviously just a simple-minded goof who
has no idea when he's crossed a line.

I'm not going to sue him and I have no desire to kick his ass.

I figure he is border-line retarded.

Dub has three friends on here:
A simple-minded child-man.
A sociopath who idolizes murderers.
and
3. Steve. Think about it , Steve. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I think I've got it!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
02-10-2010, 09:17 PM
[quote=hondo]And bless you, Brother Larry.

You could have been a vaudeville team during the Inquisition. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif [/quote

Gives Johnny "the sign". As for Bitchboy what do you expect hondo? He started at the bottom....and it's been down hill ever since. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

JohnnyD
02-11-2010, 12:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check your dipstick, dipsh*t...I think you might be a couple of quarts low on intelligence.....
Hey, nothing wrong with a little hero worship on your part, re you looking up to lww....it's the constant repetition that gets to be annoying....like the closing of "The Waltons"
"Good night, lww"
"Good night, JohnnyD"
"sleep well,lww"
""you too, JD"
"do you leave a light on as I do, lww?"

</div></div>Thank you wolfdancer you sleep well too.I am proud of you not cursing.I knew you could do it.I have faith and hope in people.I toast a JW scotch to you.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And bless you, Brother Larry.

You could have been a vaudeville team during the Inquisition. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>Hondo i never accused you if you would just read the post again,thank you.I despise cursing the way you and wolfdancer do.I always thought school teachers would never use such terrible language you did in your post to brother LWW.If people would learn to read properly there would not be so much discourse in the world.Wolfdancer is one of those neo-cons just stirring up darkness.Bless you all

wolfdancer
02-11-2010, 01:58 AM
If'n I wins the lottery, I'll pay for the sign!!!!
But for now, just thinking about it....I'll drink to that!!
Just got back from league play, and having a nitecap before I go to bed.
With that remark of Steve's....and this running bs commentary of lww's about everybody hitting on him, and johnnyd, making some rude suggestive commentary about Hondo.......I think they have shown that they aren't posting to debate...just to insult others

Gayle in MD
02-11-2010, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If'n I wins the lottery, I'll pay for the sign!!!!
But for now, just thinking about it....I'll drink to that!!
Just got back from league play, and having a nitecap before I go to bed.
With that remark of Steve's....and this running bs commentary of lww's about everybody hitting on him, and johnnyd, making some rude suggestive commentary about Hondo.......I think they have shown that they aren't posting to debate...just to insult others </div></div>

Scum is never a nice phenomenon to witness!

The trouble with scum, is that one doesn't want to get too close to it, it tends to soil one's Karma.

PHEW! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

G.

hondo
02-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Johnny, I would suggest that you insinuated that I might
be a child molester.
I doubt that you understand the word "insinuate"
but it's enough to get you in trouble legally.

But, I'm not that kind of a guy.
I wish you no harm.

You're obviously very low i.q. and I think it's great that you
retired as an engineer.
I thought that required a college degree and surely you're
not going to suggest that you have anything but your G.E.D.?

Enjoy your retirement.

hondo
02-11-2010, 07:45 AM
BTW, Johnny, ask LWW to formally introduce you to the AZ crowd as his dear friend and fellow Christian warrior.

Lots of nasty neo-cons to shower with Christian love over there, Johnny.
You'd love it.

I'm sure LWWS friends would welcome you with open arms once they realize you are his intellectual equal.

Don't let him ignore this opportunity for you.

JohnnyD
02-11-2010, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny, I would suggest that you insinuated that I might
be a child molester.
I doubt that you understand the word "insinuate"
but it's enough to get you in trouble legally.

But, I'm not that kind of a guy.
I wish you no harm.

You're obviously very low i.q. and I think it's great that you
retired as an engineer.
I thought that required a college degree and surely you're
not going to suggest that you have anything but your G.E.D.?

Enjoy your retirement. </div></div>Surely hondo as a teacher you should be able to read and understand.I am sure you were a great hall monitor.study the bible it is there for us all.You can see the people here cursing,i wonder what their i.q.is.Cheers.Jesus loves you.

hondo
02-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I forgive you for your vile, evil accusations, Johnny.

You know not what you do.

wolfdancer
02-11-2010, 04:18 PM
a pretty weak attempt, at changing the subject from your written hints re Hondo and the students that are under his care...to my swearing...there aren't any swear words here,Dickweed....the obscenity filter removes them (I wish it could remove you, as well)
Any cussing by me pales in comparison to what we can read between the lines, of your post.
Try using Deeman's statement as a guideline for any future posts that you might make here....
He doesn't write anything about anybody that he wouldn't say to their face. ..
I suggest that you man up, admit that you crossed the line and offer a sincere apology.
In the meantime, I'm thinking of forwarding your original post, with it's veiled allegations to the board admin here.

Deeman3
02-11-2010, 04:51 PM
I have met Hondo. He is a good man and it is not right to call him names or insinuate anything about his behaviour around anyone.

Anyone who uses slurs based in their supposed blessing with Jesus's name vieled in insults should be ashamed.

I am not claiming to be better than anyone but don't like seeing anyone belittled who is just trying to have a conversation over a topic here. If any of us want to preach, look into their own hearts first.

See everyone on Monday, I gotta snow day, I gotta snow day...

In Southern Alabama?????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Dee, I really appreciate that.

Everyone on here knows that you are a fair and balanced
poster and , hopefully, your comments will carry some weight.

I grew up dirt poor in a rough neighborhood and am very proud
that I stayed out of prison ( pretty much /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif) and taught with a lot of success for thirty years in the number one rated county in West Virginia.

Johnny D. and Dub know they are sticking a knife in my heart
when they ridicule and question my life's work.

This is why I have little use for them.
Dub doesn't work at all. I understand he is on welfare.
And Johnny is an illiterate retired engineer . Go figure.

sack316
02-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Hondo, you're alright by me too! Guess you got the love of the Bama Boys /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

hondo
02-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks, Sack. You and Dee are two of the good guys.

wolfdancer
02-12-2010, 10:32 AM
perhaps instead, you should learn to read people and not just their words. But, then you are mesmerized by Glenn Beck & company, when all you have to do is look at that clowns facial expressions.
I thought you were taking your "superior intellect", over to AZB, thinking that they were in need of your amazing, spot on, analysis of current events????
WE don'ts need no interspeckshun, to figger out lww....he done left 2 years of clues here....and as a wise man once said " A leopard doesn't change his spots"

pooltchr
02-12-2010, 10:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">perhaps instead, you should learn to read people and not just their words. But, then you are mesmerized by Glenn Beck & company, when all you have to do is look at that clowns facial expressions.
I thought you were taking your "superior intellect", over to AZB, thinking that they were in need of your amazing, spot on, analysis of current events????
WE don'ts need no interspeckshun, to figger out lww....he done left 2 years of clues here....and as a wise man once said " A leopard doesn't change his spots"

</div></div>

First of all, that post was addressed to hondo, no you. And I had to scroll back through 5 pages to even figure out what you were talking about. Try to keep up.

Steve

wolfdancer
02-12-2010, 10:57 AM
You, who stick your nose into every "private" conversation here, offering your "amazing insight" as the "intellectual leader" here....you write that the post was addressed to Hondo???? WTF
And who give's a **** if you had to go back 10 pages to figger it out???
When they appoint you leader of the free world (here) then you can tell me to keep up. Take a hike, why don't you...and go edukate the nice folks over on AZB....they be more to yer ilk anyway.

pooltchr
02-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Wolfie,
I normally don't worry about such trivial things, but for some reason, knowing that you find me so irritating gives me a warm fuzzy. There seems to be poetic justice in being able to get on your nerves, since you do very little around here other than add your (self proclaimed) smart a$$ comments to every thread. Why would I want to give up all that joy?

Steve

wolfdancer
02-12-2010, 02:04 PM
those "smart assed" comments...as you call them, I reserve for the smug, smart assed jerks like yourself...you go around insulting everybody that doesn't but into their own stupid commentary.
I'll admit that you are annoying....but only because, while I think you are avg or below avg intelligence....you try to pass yourself off as some kind of intellect. Now if you would limit the scope of that to "party intellect" it might even be believablbe.
I have little use for some jerk like yourself trying to bully a 62 yr old woman....who is obviously way smarter then you and much more informed....
She had you pegged from your first post....while I tried to send you a friendly tip...about aren't you turning a group of potential customers off....by insulting everyone that doessn't buy into your twisted political beliefs...and your idiotic, "myopic" reply....( why don't you repeat it?)
Why don't you continue to enlighten others here with your keen observations ....and they really should be able to hold up on their own merits, without the need to insult the intelligence of others, that think and believe differently.
If you didn't have Gayle, or myself as the target for one of your attempted smear jobs....you wouldn't have crap to post, <s>jackass </s> er, tchr

pooltchr
02-12-2010, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you are avg or below avg intelligence.... </div></div>

So I can assume that your Mensa membership is still up to date???

Steve

DickLeonard
02-12-2010, 04:39 PM
pooltchr anyone who has to keep that membership isn't too smart. It is a waste of money to belong to a group of know it alls.####

pooltchr
02-12-2010, 04:54 PM
There is a difference between being highly intelligent and being a "know it all". But you knew that. (Or maybe you didn't)

Steve

wolfdancer
02-13-2010, 01:33 AM
I ain't the one that is going around calling everybody else stupid, ...that seems to be your bailiwick.
I didn't think you add much to add here outside of your insults, and then you were kind enough to admit that....that you post, in your last reply to me, just to annoy people.
Gayle has asked you kindly to leave her alone....you never have anything factual to disprove anything she posts that you don't like...so why don't you grow the **** up....and leave her alone?????
You have something intelligent to add....write it out....

wolfdancer
02-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Which group are you in, since you seem to comment on everything, and claim to have all the answers?

pooltchr
02-13-2010, 08:03 AM
I don't post to annoy others. I simply admitted that there is a little perverse pleasure in annoying you. You can take that personally, and not apply it to anyone else.

Do a little check here. When was the last time you posted anything that actually related to a topic being discussed, and wasn't just some slam of some kind toward another poster?

My memory isn't that good!!!!!!!!

Steve

pooltchr
02-13-2010, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which group are you in, since you seem to comment on everything, and claim to have all the answers? </div></div>

As if you really wanted to know, I actually did pass the test for membership, but never followed up. Didn't seem to be all that important. I just took it for my own curiosity.

You seem to be more than willing to offer up your opinion on just about every thread, so what is your f***ing problem with me?

Don't bother to answer, cause I really don't give a s**t what you think.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-13-2010, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ain't the one that is going around calling everybody else stupid, ...that seems to be your bailiwick.
I didn't think you add much to add here outside of your insults, and then you were kind enough to admit that....that you post, in your last reply to me, just to annoy people.
Gayle has asked you kindly to leave her alone....you never have anything factual to disprove anything she posts that you don't like...so why don't you grow the **** up....and leave her alone?????
You have something intelligent to add....write it out.... </div></div>Yes you are THE ONE.Plus your every post cursing is so childesh.Read the bible.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-13-2010, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a pretty weak attempt, at changing the subject from your written hints re Hondo and the students that are under his care...to my swearing...there aren't any swear words here,Dickweed....the obscenity filter removes them (I wish it could remove you, as well)
Any cussing by me pales in comparison to what we can read between the lines, of your post.
Try using Deeman's statement as a guideline for any future posts that you might make here....
He doesn't write anything about anybody that he wouldn't say to their face. ..
I suggest that you man up, admit that you crossed the line and offer a sincere apology.
In the meantime, I'm thinking of forwarding your original post, with it's veiled allegations to the board admin here.

</div></div>YOU are without a doubt the only trouble maker here.Please read your posts before hitting the submit button.Your childish rants shall be embarrasing for you to read someday.You have lost all credibility.

JohnnyD
02-13-2010, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">perhaps instead, you should learn to read people and not just their words. But, then you are mesmerized by Glenn Beck & company, when all you have to do is look at that clowns facial expressions.

</div></div>There is no need to be a racist and bigot.You spill hatred in every post.Shame,shame,shame.

JohnnyD
02-13-2010, 09:34 AM

</div></div>You sure know how to make yourself look like a fool.You need a bible study in your life.You and hondo are one in thinking that your intellect is far superior to everyone on the planet.Just read some of your posts if you are ever coherent enough.Read the book you may learn the things that you think you know.

Stretch
02-13-2010, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">perhaps instead, you should learn to read people and not just their words. But, then you are mesmerized by Glenn Beck & company, when all you have to do is look at that clowns facial expressions.

</div></div>There is no need to be a racist and bigot.You spill hatred in every post.Shame,shame,shame. </div></div>

Johnny, i know your just itchin to use the race card. But those are pretty serious allogations and you'll want to make double damn sure you are right. I read Wolf's response that you quoted in your attemtpted smear job. i saw absolutely nothing there that rates even close to racist.......unless of course you mistook the word "figger" for something else? If not please inform us of what exactly was it that struck you as racist. St.

wolfdancer
02-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Stick your bible up where the sun don't shine, you kiss-a$$ dipwad.
Ain't nobody here claiming to be extry-intelligent ,'cept fer your "American Idol", and Steve.
I'm a little "controversial" because I don't "suffer loud-mouthed fools gladly", or even their <s>psycho-phants</s>, er, sycophants like you.
Hondo, however, is both a gentleman, and obviously very intelligent, but unlike lww,steve...he doesn't have to keep constantly stating that,trying to "sell" that to others (otherwise he would be signing on as "School teacher")
(in point of fact, the smarter the aforementioned, dynamic dudes, claim to be....the dumber they look.
Not dumb in the sense they can't add up 2 and 2...although I'm not sure Steve could make change for a $5 bill....just "dumb" because they larned all the ever will, before they could legally drink.

Nobody seems to reply to you Rev. JD....maybe because you are an empty headed moron, that lets lww do your thinking for you.
It also seems to me... that you need both the Bible and your new claim of minority racial status to hide behind, or to "authenticate" the gibberish that you post???....(it ain't working, loser)

While my ego is being nourished by the fact that you seem to be hanging on my every word...I'm then grounded ....when I realize....it's jes *******johnny, what's trying to gain rep points here....
It's pretty apparent that, either you are another idiotic web alias of "Momty's", or your braggart buddy, brought you on here to be a sh*t disturber.....fittingly, because you do seem to be disturbed.
Do me a favor though....I'm asking you nicely,as a gentleman(myself) to an idiot (you): ...I'm also a Catholic, that has not turned my back on my faith...and I find your phony religious hypocrisy, to be an abomination to the Lord.
PLEASE...stop with your moronic, childish, dipsh*t, etc, posts about a total pos like yerself, preaching the Bible to me.
I'm done with you...as you have nuthin to add to any discussion, except this stupid crap, that nobody wants to waste their time reading, your nonsense.
While I think you are just a jerk trying to amuse himself by being an irritant here...you do write in the same style that llotter does...that is, claiming that you are so pure, you can judge others. You couldn't even judge a dog show, and this "pony and dog show" that you are putting on...ain't fooling anyone
HEY....sudden thought...llotter also uses religion as a crutch, to support his own twisted posts...why don't you two begin your own Bible study group here? I'm sure lww and Steve would sign up, AND they could both use it...false pride, vanity, arrogance, hate for others, being amongst their other sins....does the Bible say anything about BS...????

hondo
02-13-2010, 02:34 PM
LOL! Good luck with getting an inteeligent response.

Johnny likes to guzzle scotch and babble nonsense. ( Not that I don't. :D)

wolfdancer
02-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Johnny, your Jesus parody is blasphemy, and you are a total ****to try to hide your insults behind some phony religious schtick.

wolfdancer
02-14-2010, 12:15 AM
you post to annoy others...as you admitted...
You follow every post of both Gayle's and mine, and now you also feel empowered to try and make a fool of Dick Leonard....
Gayle has asked you kindly not to follow her around with your ******* insults....even though you feel that you "can't let her get away "with quoting something from the media....

pooltchr
02-14-2010, 07:31 AM
You got that backward, buddy. I discuss issues...you are the one with all the insults.

Funny, you just can't seem to see it.

Steve

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 12:42 PM
I think you may have some serious issues, but doubt if anyone here can help...Dr. JoeW maybe....
I don't believe that posting insults behind Gayle's political commentary, usually derived from media resources.....qualifies as
"discussing issues", but if you do....then "bully" for you. (er, that's a pun)
As for me....if I want to read about yesterday's news, I'll grab the neighbor's discarded newspaper.
I'd make an educated guess that about 90% of your posts are made just to insults, and that,just for them writing something that you don't agree with.
As for your final comment....you are right....I just don't get it, re: your posts....I don't even want to "get it". You aren't any qualified, or credentialed news source...so I'd rather get my news from someone that speaks without bias...and someone that can see both sides of the picture.
I really can't understand why anybody here would think and believe as you do.... and as you have stated to me....that you are
educating people here. You get the same "second-hand" that is available to everyone...and I don't see any "phd" behind your name????
In reality, I do "get it"..... you use the internet for the same
reasons that lww does......

pooltchr
02-15-2010, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you use the internet for the same
reasons that lww does...... </div></div>

As do you. The fact is, nobody on this forum has anything other than their opinions. The opinions are either based on facts, or on other people's opinions. So, since you don't have a PHD after your name, and are not a recognized journalist, I guess your opinion is no different fron anyone else's.
If your opinions are formed by listening to what the politicians on your favorite team say, you are being misinformed. If you watch what people actually do, rather than listen to their words, you will get a much more accurate picture of the truth.

The truth according th HuffPo or MSNBC, is not necessarily reality.

You're no different, and no better than anyone you continually seem to enjoy attacking.

Steve

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't go around as you do, calling other people ignorant, and have never posted my opinions as anything but.
I didn't say that Huffpo, or CNN was necessarily "gospel", but then I don't think Fox news is really "news"....WHAT I did say is that you attack Gayle for quoting from those sources, while not offering any source yourself that proves them wrong.
I don't care how you try to claim that it is others and not yourself that posts behind people in a rude, offensive manner....the proof is in the pudding.
I don't need the internet to try and impress strangers about how supposedly smart I am. AND unlike you...I know that my own intelligence does not depend upon the IQ of anyone else.
You seem to have attack and defend mixed up.
for the most part, my replies to you are, for the most part, in rebuttal for one of your attempted smear jobs on either Gayle or myself.
If you want to post that the earth is flat....that wouldn't merit any response from me....but when you add in that "we" must be stupid because we disagree...then I might have to reply that you are "full of it"
Now, if you will confine your "educational" posts for the enlightenment of others here...and leave me out of them....I would then see no reason to have to reply to your own learned political and worldly views, commentary.

pooltchr
02-15-2010, 02:59 PM
You just enjoy stirring uup more $hhitt and then claim to be above it all. When you can stop slinging mud, then you can make that claim. Until then, you are in no position to judge anyone else.

I need to put you back on ingnore for a while.
Bye

Steve

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Oh no....not the ignore list, please no, not the ignore list, "heavens to Murgatroyd"!!!
OK.....please do...and thank you very much for that kindness.
"Free at last, Thank God Almighty, I am free at last"....from....

hondo
02-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Or go back to AZ where you're as comfortable as a fly on sh*t?

hondo
02-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Who WAS Murgatroyd BTW?

pooltchr
02-15-2010, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or go back to AZ where you're as comfortable as a fly on sh*t? </div></div>

I haven't left there. And the atmosphere over there is certainly a lot less hateful than it is around here.

Steve

hondo
02-15-2010, 03:45 PM
For you, certainly.

Not for those who happen to think your hero is a phony.

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 03:51 PM
While I do have a photogenic memory (my frontal lobe shows up as yellow in a brain scan)....I did have to rely on Google for an answer to this "on everybody's tongue" question....interesting answer, by the way:
Murgatroyd (http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/heavens-to-murgatroyd.html)

Stretch
02-16-2010, 02:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh no....not the ignore list, please no, not the ignore list, "heavens to Murgatroyd"!!!
"Free at last, Thank God Almighty, I am free at last"....from.... </div></div>

HA-LAY-LOU-YA, HALAYLOUYA, HALAYLOUYA. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

pooltchr
02-16-2010, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh no....not the ignore list, please no, not the ignore list, "heavens to Murgatroyd"!!!
"Free at last, Thank God Almighty, I am free at last"....from.... </div></div>

HA-LAY-LOU-YA, HALAYLOUYA, HALAYLOUYA. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Better be hoping Wolfie doesn't make a quick stop!!!

LOL

Steve

wolfdancer
02-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Wow !!!......I understand now, why you get so upset with others that disagree with your treatises....you believe they are now accepting Bubbas, in Mensa!!
"everybody" passes those online membership quizzes....even moi.
The actual organization however, is made up of the top 1% group of intellectuals....and I doubt if you are in the top 1% in Charlotte.
You certainly hide your amazing intellect well, on your posts...but you are probably "dumbing" them down to the rest of the board's level, so as not to overawe us.
I jes checked and surprisingly, Charlotte does have a Mensa chapter.
Too bad that I missed the speech in August:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sex and Other Remembrances of Things Past. </div></div>
AND, I would like to listen in on a round table discussion by these Charlotte luminaries:
http://cbrmensa.org/images/userfiles/image/RobertKaren.jpg

http://cbrmensa.org/images/userfiles/image/NancyWonder.jpg

AND, darn if I didn't also miss the big Billiards event, at Bo's place (I think everything is an "event" in Charlottesville...also believe every third male there in Helmsburg, is named "Bo")
Billiards event When: 3/4/2010 7:00 PM Where: Bo Milligan's place 2208 Culp Farms Dr Fort Mill SC]

ugotda7
02-21-2010, 04:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, they have a thing on AZ called "rep."

Weeney Wanker, indeed! </div></div>

There you go lying again. Do you really need to do that in order to get some sympathy over here? Pretty pathetic......but not surprising in the least.

ugotda7
02-21-2010, 04:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Hondo was right when he advised me not to trust you."

You know, Johnny, lying is a sin.
I am deeply, deeply disappointed in you.

You have let the Darker elements on this forum taint
your pure nature.

As Elmer Fudd would say, " Be vewy, vewy caweful." </div></div>

You know, Hondo, lying is a sin.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 02:50 PM
more hatred like hondo.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 02:52 PM
more vile hatred and bigotry.You should be ousted from this wonderful forum.Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
02-21-2010, 03:03 PM
"more hate..."
the difference being we don't try to disguise our return insults, negative commentary, re: your crap posts....by claiming that we have a religious bent....but then I suppose this would be second nature for you now, after a lifetime of people telling you to "get bent"
Now ....get off my site!!!

hondo
02-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Well at least Johnny D. has one poster responding to his posts.

This is what sustains him.

THINK, my friend. IGNORE HIM. DO NOT RESPOND
TO HIM AND HE WILL FADE AWAY.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh no....not the ignore list, please no, not the ignore list, "heavens to Murgatroyd"!!!
"Free at last, Thank God Almighty, I am free at last"....from.... </div></div>There is no reason to take God's name in vain.All continue to see the hatred and vile that you post.Very childish posts.

DickLeonard
02-27-2010, 03:38 PM
pooltchr you forgot Fox News which has very little Meat mixed in with their Baloney.####

pooltchr
02-27-2010, 03:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pooltchr you forgot Fox News which has very little Meat mixed in with their Baloney.#### </div></div>

That is your opinion, and considering the viewership they have as opposed to, say, MANBC or CNN, probably a minority opinion.

But I will give you credit for standing by it, even when faced with overwhelming contrary information.

Steve

hondo
02-27-2010, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pooltchr you forgot Fox News which has very little Meat mixed in with their Baloney.#### </div></div>

Great post, Dick.

LWW
02-28-2010, 10:16 AM
What I find hilarious is that the people complaining about the admins being notified are the same ones who run to the admins incessantly seeking protection in a fight of their own creation.

LWW