PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood Responds To Tebow Ad

Gayle in MD
02-04-2010, 03:07 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/03/planned-parenthoods-tim-t_n_448535.html

I'm very glad that Planned Parenthood is responding to the illogical insinuations of the anti-abortion ad, designed to disgrace women who have made a different choice, which was paid for by one of America's most brash, most insulting and most radical religious "leaders" and organizations in this country.

IMO, neither ad should be aired on Super Bowl Sunday, but since the religious right refuses to recognize the boundaries of good taste, I'm glad the ad will be met with this reasonable call for all women to be honored for their personal, private choices, which IMO, should be kept private, not used against other women.

Since the righties here seem so ignorant about the internet, lets inform them in advance, that Huffingtonpost did not create either ad, they just provided a link to both.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
02-04-2010, 04:39 PM
I support planned parenthoods right to broadcast their opinion.

Unlike some people, I am against censorship, regardless of whether someone's views agree with mine or not.

You should try it. It's liberating!!!

Steve

LWW
02-04-2010, 06:07 PM
My only comment is that if it whacks out the moonbat crazy leftists at Puffington Host this bad, I can't wait to see it.

And Steve, you can't expect the O-cult to even grasp ... much less support ... concepts such as free speech.

LWW

eg8r
02-05-2010, 07:55 AM
LOL, you are the person taking months to get a blog up and running and you are going to call us ignorant about the internet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r <~~~finds it very telling that gayle's conviction is so strong over the mother's right to have her child

LWW
02-05-2010, 08:17 AM
When will you learn ... Gayle doesn't believe anyone has any rights except when those rights coincide with the wishes of the state.

Only a neolib can see the good in fathering a child with a turkey baster and raising it in a fatherless home and increasing that child's chances of living in poverty and growing up to be a drug abuser and criminal and then condemn a mother for being willing to risk her own life for her child.

It is IMHO a strange and evil spell that these folks live under.

LWW

Deeman3
02-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Funny how everyone is for a woman's "choice" as long as it's the choice they would make.

We woould not want the number of abortions to drop off again this year, would we? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Freedom of speech is rawely a bad thing.

LWW
02-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Very true.

The leftists love manipulating the language ... flip to sections on "NEWSPEAK" hondo ... and that's the only way that they can take a pro-death anti-choice agenda and label it as "PRO-CHOICE" to the masses.

The reality is that neither side is pro choice.

One side is practicing genocide against the underclass(es) ... research Margaret Sanger and desperately does not want them practicing free choice. The other side wants to eliminate abortion ... although many want to see options available for those who are facing possible death ... and see life as precious and not a stage prop.

LWW