PDA

View Full Version : More Snow!

Gayle in MD
02-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Wow, it's going to start snowing here Friday early afternoon, and snow all day friday, friday night, and saturday, until 10 pm saturday night!

They are saying we will get 16 to 24 inches! A friend, who is a local weatherman on T.V. has called me to say that they aren't telling the truth, because they don't want people to panic, and that we're really going to have as much as four feet of snow! The ground is covered with snow now, from last weekend.

I can't tell if he's kidding me or not. He knows I love the snow, but he's also a practical joker.

I kept saking him, "Are you kdding me?"

He kept insisting!

Anyway, we'll be shooting pool this weekend, for sure, atleast during the day. We'll probably lose our electric. Glad we're set up for that!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
02-04-2010, 07:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
They are saying we will get 16 to 24 inches!</div></div>

I wasn't aware I was coming for a visit! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
02-04-2010, 07:45 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

sack316
02-04-2010, 07:50 PM
lol, sorry... just one of those moods tonight. Reminds me of a bad joke "so she told me to give her 8 inches and rough... so I stuck it in 4 times and hit her with a brick" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I'm sure it's looking beautiful up there. Have had some friends up north sending me pictures of the snow... something I rarely get to see down this way.

Sack

hondo
02-04-2010, 09:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I wasn't aware I was coming for a visit! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

LOL! Delusions of grandeur. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

sack316
02-04-2010, 10:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sack </div></div>

LOL! Delusions of grandeur. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

They don't call me tripod for nothin'. Wait... they do call me that, right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

eg8r
02-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Keep warm. My team flew out early yesterday to make sure they were home before the snow became a problem.

eg8r

Deeman3
02-05-2010, 08:49 AM
My recent trip to Detroit reminded me of why I left the frozen North! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You can have all the Winter Wonderland you want. Of course, with this influx of Global Warming, it seems that, rather soon, we will all be basking in the sun, if we don't freeze our "Tripods" off! Of course, most of us probably don't have near as muct to freeze off as Johnny (Sack) claims. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
02-05-2010, 11:14 AM
lol, not even close /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack