PDA

View Full Version : More leftist racism exposed ...

LWW
02-06-2010, 05:46 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/138601/NBC-BLACK-HISTORY-MONTH.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In honor of Black History Month, the NBC cafeteria served fried chicken, collard greens, and jalapeno cornbread today for lunch. The picture below was snapped by Questlove, the drummer for the Roots--Jimmy Fallon's house band. He was also the musician that pointed out via Twitter that Conan spent half a million dollars on a walk-out song for Tom Hanks during his last episode.

Someone tweeting under the name @nbcu (which, as of now, only has 8 followers) is claiming to and be NBC's VP of Communications, Kevin Goldman. The first and only tweet says: "The sign in the NBCU cafeteria has been removed. We apologize for anyone who was offended by it."'

UPDATE: Questlove just tweeted: "i think i need a twitter break. i done started something. and now i must put out fire." Apparently, NBC is not thrilled with this attention.</div></div>

When will the far left media get past it's identity politics and fascination with race, sex, and sexual preference?

This was not the dream Martin had.

&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/04/nbc-serves-fried-chicken_n_449821.html)

LWW

pooltchr
02-06-2010, 07:56 AM
The sad thing is that NBC probably doesn't even think there was anything questionable about this!

Steve

LWW
02-06-2010, 08:08 AM
I'm guessing that 99% of the blacks working for NBC are cafeteria staff and they didn't think it would get out.

Apparently my brother who leaked it is now being punished for whistle blowing.

And here I thought the left loved whistle blowers.

LWW

eg8r
02-06-2010, 02:54 PM
I will be honest here, I don't really think there is anything terribly wrong either. What exactly is so terrible about it?

eg8r

pooltchr
02-06-2010, 04:32 PM
I don't know as I personally think there was anything wrong, but it certainly does show poor taste in the PC environment we live in. And NBC can be pretty quick to jump on anyone from the right who crosses the PC line in their opinion.

Steve

LWW
02-06-2010, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be honest here, I don't really think there is anything terribly wrong either. What exactly is so terrible about it?

eg8r </div></div>

The "WRONG" isn't in the sign ... it's in the hypocrisy.

MS/NBC holds itself up as a noble and pure organization that is quick to comdemn conservatives for racism on far more trivial points.

Last night I listened to Keith Overbearingman rant about how any association at all with the tea party movement was proof positive of racist intent ... after all, how could anyone oppose dearest leader and it not be caused by racism?

When you carry on in such a fashion, and then pull this, you are acting as a hypocrite of the first order.

Seriously, for a moment ... imagine the reaction from the left if this would have been a Fox cafeteria?

LWW

pooltchr
02-06-2010, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Seriously, for a moment ... imagine the reaction from the left if this would have been a Fox cafeteria?

LWW </div></div>

You've got a very good point there.

Steve

LWW
02-07-2010, 04:51 AM
That is the entire point.

An action is either racist, or it is not.

The left for years has used a double standard on this.

LWW

Qtec
02-07-2010, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is the entire point.

<u>An action is either racist, or it is not.</u>

The left for years has used a double standard on this.

LWW </div></div>

In this case its not. So your claim.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More leftist racism exposed </div></div>
Is total rubish.

Q

LWW
02-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Nobody doubted that you would give them a pass.

LWW