PDA

View Full Version : More demokook violence against women ...

LWW
02-06-2010, 05:51 AM
What is the fascination the demokooks have with repeatedly nominating draft evaders, serial womanizers, wife beaters, and cocaine abusers to the very top tiers of the national ticket?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A disturbing report from National Enquirer claims that Elizabeth Edwards told a close friend that her husband John beat her during a marriage-ending fight. The source, unnamed, passed a lie detector test, the Enquirer report said.

The friend spoke in detail about the terrifying incident - and passed a lie detector test regarding the shocking fight.

"John beat me," Elizabeth had told the friend.

Other sources confirm that the couple's furious confrontation was the "final straw" in 60-year-old Elizabeth's decision to end their 32-year marriage.

According to the source, Elizabeth said this was the final straw: "When he (John) made the decision to hit me, it was over." The Enquirer also recounts incidents where Elizabeth "lashed out physically at John."</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/03/john-edwards-beat-up-wife_n_448182.html)

LWW

pooltchr
02-06-2010, 07:57 AM
And the left will totally ignore this.

Steve

LWW
02-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Therein lies the trap.

I challenge any of them to dispute the veracity of the story.

LWW

LWW
02-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Where are our collectivist brethren and sistren?

Why has not this violent criminal been denounced by them?

LWW