PDA

View Full Version : The Old Motor

Gayle in MD
02-06-2010, 10:05 PM
THE OLD MOTOR

The marriage of an 80 year old man and a 20 year old woman was the
talk of the town. After being married a year, the couple went to the
hospital for the birth of their first child.

The attending nurse came out of the delivery room to congratulate the
old gentleman and said, 'This is amazing. How do you do it at your
age?' The old man grinned and said, 'You got to keep the old motor
running.'

The following year, the couple returned to the hospital for the birth
of their second child. The same nurse was attending the delivery and
again went out to congratulate the old gentleman.
She said, 'Sir, you are something else. How do you manage it?' The
old man grinned and said, 'You gotta keep the old motor running.'

A year later, same thing with their third and, after the delivery, she
once again approached the old gentleman, smiled, and said, 'Well, you
surely are something
else! How do you do it?'The old man replied, 'It's like I've told
you before, you gotta keep the old motor running.'

The nurse, still smiling, patted him on the back and said:Well, I guess
it's time to
change the oil...........This one's black.'
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
02-07-2010, 10:00 AM
Why the fascination with ethnic jokes?

LWW

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 05:55 PM
it would be classified as an ageist joke, not a racial joke, if it had been meant to offend. In his kind of humor,someone will be the butt of the joke...in this scenario, it's the aging husband
Let me try to explain the joke to you.....
See....the old guy thinks he is still a stud, but he has been cuckolded by his unfaithful wife, and the proof of that is suddenly apparent as baby #3 has the skin colorings of a person of the Black race.
The joke would be as funny if the baby had the skin colorings of someone of the Asian race.....
BUTT, don't worry about folks here thinking badly of you for that uncalled for insulting reply...we already know of your need to try and make up for past humilities, that you have suffered at the hands of your peers, and your need to try to make up for that now, by writing offensive remarks about others and posting them on 10 different sites.
I'd make a quick call if I were you,before JohnnyD, makes an even greater fool of himself, by calling the NCAA, and tries to claim he is the target of racial remarks...what's that you say....of course I know it should be the NAACP, or CORE.....but doubt that he is that smart.

LWW
02-08-2010, 06:32 AM
So we are now making fun of the aged as well as minorities and the morals of women?

Gotcha.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 06:34 AM
LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-08-2010, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So we are now making fun of the aged as well as minorities and the morals of women?

Gotcha.

LWW </div></div>

Is this the "reaching out" you constantly talk of?
The "wanting peace"?

You need to take a long hard look at yourself, Larry.

Please think carefully about my thread "Angel of Light."

You have lost your way, my friend.

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Perhaps he actually is reaching out and trying to help Gayle find the error of posting jokes like this, in light of her pretended outrage when someone else says something about old people, women, or minorities. The first step of reaching out and helping someone is to make sure they understand the error of their ways.

Steve

LWW
02-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Bless you brother Steve.

Brothers hondo and wolf, along with sister Gayle, need role models such as yourself.

LWW

Deeman3
02-08-2010, 10:53 AM
I thought it was a funny joke. Of course, I am branded a racist on here, on occasion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

If I retell it, I guess I'll have to use "The kid is Chinese!"

LWW
02-08-2010, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was a funny joke. Of course, I am branded a racist on here, on occasion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

If I retell it, I guess I'll have to use "The kid is Chinese!" </div></div>

I did also, but I don't take offense from others at every opportunity.

I only ask that we all make every effort at living up to the standards we demand of others.

Sister Gayle ... brothers wolf, stretch, Q, and hondo ... I've upped my personal standards. Please, up yours.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Ok then....
"up yours" !!!!

LWW
02-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Bless you brother wolf for agreeing to raise your standards.

I knew their was a kind heart buried inside their.

I haven't given up hope on you brother wolf, and I never will.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps he actually is reaching out and trying to help Gayle find the error of posting jokes like this, in light of her pretended outrage when someone else says something about old people, women, or minorities. The first step of reaching out and helping someone is to make sure they understand the error of their ways.

Steve </div></div>

There are nothing wrong with jokes like this.
Your hero has posted dozen of similar non-PC jokes on AZ.
He is simply attacking Gayle.

Your hatred for Gayle has clouded your reasoning.

But we forgive you, Brother Steve, and we love the
soul, not the sinner.

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother Steve.

Brothers hondo and wolf, along with sister Gayle, need role models such as yourself.

LWW </div></div>

I agree. Bless you, Brother Steve.

But as long as he refuses to release the hate he holds for certain members of this forum, I cannot hold him as a role model.

Sorry, Larry.

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was a funny joke. Of course, I am branded a racist on here, on occasion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

If I retell it, I guess I'll have to use "The kid is Chinese!" </div></div>

Dee, some of the very ones who have railed against PC are now using it to their advantage.

Cheap shot city!

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok then....
"up yours" !!!! </div></div>

You beat me to that one , Wolfie, doggoneit! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you brother wolf for agreeing to raise your standards.

I haven't given up hope on you brother wolf, and I never will.

LWW </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:30 PM
You are so close to enlightenment brother hondo.

Nobody has had issue with the joke in itself.

The issue has been with the hardened heart that condemns others for far less offenses.

Gayle has positioned herself as one who is fit to sit in judgement of all people on all things regarding race, sex, sexual preference, and age.

That is a burden I would never wish upon myself as I am a mere mortal who has sinned and does not wish to judge others by a standard I am not able to myself live up to.

That being said, if one does willfully assume this role then they should be willing to live up to the standard they demand of others.

That seems to be a problem which you, brother wolf, and sister Gayle all share.

My advice to you again would be to tip your barber, pay your employee a living wage, pay their health care costs, stop bragging about how cheaply you employ them, pay the IRS your fair share, stop burdening your children and grandchildren for your own benefit.

You will feel much better about yourself if you take these simple steps brother hondo.

Bless you.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 02:35 PM
This phony moral outrage of his, is a sham. (Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone)
Some of the crude statements he has directed towards Gayle, are nothing but pure hate, and envy,...he knows he can't bs her, as she is so much better read, better informed then he.
As to her harmless joke..... he can't even figure out who was the butt of the joke.

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...kind heart buried inside their. </div></div>
Inside their, what?

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This phony moral outrage of his, is a sham. (Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone) </div></div>

Yet you keep casting stones?

I pray for you brother wolf, and may you be blessed.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Larry, please watch your spelling. Spellcheck is your friend.

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...kind heart buried inside their. </div></div>
Inside their, what?
</div></div>

Thanks, Wolfie. I am amazed that he has attacked Stretch's spelling when he is one of the poorer spellers on here.

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:17 PM
BLASPHEMER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Thank you brother hondo, although it was spelled correctly.

I hope you will be blessed with the knowledge to discern the differences between spelling and grammar.

LWW

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Larry, please watch your spelling. Spellcheck is your friend. </div></div>

Spell check wouldn't necessarily catch that, since their is an actual word.

Steve

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Hate makes people do remarkably petty things brother Steve.

I forgive haters.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Poor Larry thinks he spelled it right.
Our fellow can't recognize the difference between
"there" and a possessive pronoun.

Little wonder he thinks Palin is a genius.

I'm pretty sure she could spell "there."

Pretty pathetic when you stop and think about it.

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
True. Simply making a point.

sack316
02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Funny /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

LWW
02-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Bless you.

LWW