PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin's hand d work

wolfdancer
02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Kind of makes one wonder if she had been elected FPOTUS, would she have had the launch codes copied there as well?
Hand Jive (http://leftake.com/)

Gayle in MD
02-07-2010, 09:55 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #000066">We knew after the 2004 election that forty million people in America, were dumb, so we shouldn't be surprised about the Palin supporters, I guess. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 09:04 AM
We also know that after the last election, 52 percent of the voters are idiots!

Steve

LWW
02-08-2010, 09:45 AM
http://www.redplanetcartoons.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/952008flak.gif

LWW

Qtec
02-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Sorry, double posted.

Q

Deeman3
02-08-2010, 11:39 AM
This is a remarkable finding. I wonder if she had a note reminding her that there were 50 and not 57 states.

See how silly this is? Probable not. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

The more pounding this lady takes from the left, the more she will be enbraced by the people who already think she has been unfairly attacked. What would the reaction been if she had been the one to utter the term "Retard" or "Negro"? I just "betcha" there din would have been much louder.

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Dee, everybody piles on when some notable makes a gaff....it's in
Hoyle's Rules of the Game.
I think she is probably a good person, but has already exceeded her "Peter Principle" limits, with her mismanagement of Alaska...God forbid that she ever got to sit in the Oval Office.

LWW
02-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Bless you brother wolf for your kind heart.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 01:27 PM
and bless you, and your kind, as well

Matthew 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Luke 6:35 "But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
Romans 8:14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10

Imagine that, you and I, children of the same God!
Myself, a humble servant of the Lord, willing to remain in His shadow, and you a loud mouthed braggart, seeking for the sun/spotlight to shine upon you. The Lord does work in mysterious ways....giving us your presence here, as a warning of what could happen to us if we yield to the sins of pride,greed, and envy....that way madness lies:
"Thou think'st 'tis much that this contentious storm
Invades us to the skin: so 'tis to thee;
But where the greater malady is fix'd,
The lesser is scarce felt. Thou'ldst shun a bear;
But if thy flight lay toward the raging sea,
Thou'ldst meet the bear i' the mouth. When the
mind's free,
The body's delicate: the tempest in my mind
Doth from my senses take all feeling else
Save what beats there. Filial ingratitude!
Is it not as this mouth should tear this hand
For lifting food to't? But I will punish home:
No, I will weep no more. In such a night
To shut me out! Pour on; I will endure.
In such a night as this! O Regan, Goneril!
Your old kind father, whose frank heart gave all,--
O, that way madness lies; let me shun that;
No more of that." (Shakey Bill)

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Brother wolf ... I am appalled.

I have wished a bounty of blessings upon you, and then I read your post.

You start with magnificent scripture of peace, love, forgiveness, and understanding ... and then revert to the vile and hateful rants you used.

What fuels such hatred brother wolf?

Purge it ... get rid of it.

I am so pleased you have chosen me as the foci of your invective ... perhaps sometime when we are here together I can help you to understand the beautiful scriptures you quoted.

Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a remarkable finding. I wonder if she had a note reminding her that there were 50 and not 57 states.

The more pounding this lady takes from the left, the more she will be enbraced by the people who already think she has been unfairly attacked. What would the reaction been if she had been the one to utter the term "Retard" or "Negro"? I just "betcha" there din would have been much louder. </div></div>

They are worried about her having a couple of notes written on her hand. I'm worried about a commander in chief who doesn't even know that the P and S in corpsman are silent. Is everyone on his staff ignorant, or are they too afraid to correct him. In spite of his big smile on camera, I suspect this President doesn't take kindly to anyone questioning him, or pointing out his mistakes.

Steve

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a remarkable finding. I wonder if she had a note reminding her that there were 50 and not 57 states.

</div></div>

And in the spirit of full disclosure, Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC mocked Ms. Palin by relying on her own crib notes to recap highlights from Palin's appearance.

Steve

Qtec
02-08-2010, 10:08 PM
That was the joke. link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/08/andrea-mitchell-mocks-pal_n_453366.html)

Q

Qtec
02-08-2010, 11:30 PM

The more pounding this lady takes from the left, the more she will be enbraced by the people who already think she has been unfairly attacked. What would the reaction been if she had been the one to utter the term "Retard" or "Negro"? I just "betcha" there din would have been much louder. </div></div>

Its just one in a long line of gaffs confirming what is already known about her. The scary thing is, link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ed-kilgore/palins-saturday-night-liv_b_453933.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>Indeed, the speech is a good illustration of why Palin creates such dramatically different perceptions among different groups of politically active people. To most progressives, every other line in the speech was something of a howler, thanks to the exceptionally unselfconscious way in which she glides over self-contradictions. She genuflected at the altar of constitutional supremacy even as she mocked the president as a law professor.</u> She called for a radical attack on budget deficits while she demanded more tax cuts, often in the same sentence. She repeatedly assaulted the lack of transparency in Democratic policy formulation, but failed to offer any policy prescriptions other than minor (and frankly, stupid) conservative pet rocks like interstate health insurance sales or her own well-rehearsed pet rock of expanding fossil-fuel exploration. She redundantly assailed Wall Street bailouts that she endorsed when they were actually happening. And with every breath, she posed as just another citizen-activist fighting against political elites and media persecution, even though she was a professional politician lifted from obscurity by Washington-based Republican political professionals and then made a national celebrity by constant media attention.

But to conservative ideologues, Palin is simply expounding Revealed Truth, in the uncomplicated manner attributed to the sainted Reagan, and her red meat attacks on Democrats, her allusions to persecution by "elites," and her pose of independence from the GOP establishment, are all projections of their own feelings, cultivated over many years.

And that's why having watched Palin's act in Nashville, I disagree more strongly than ever with those who assert she can't possibly launch a viable campaign for the presidency in 2012. No, I don't think she will be elected president, but yes, I think it's possible she could win the Republican nomination. </div></div>

She is more dangerous to America than Al Q.

Palin
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"And then I think kind of tougher to, kind of tougher to put our arms around but, allowing America's spirit to rise again by not being afraid, not being afraid to kind of go back to some of our roots as a god fearing nation where we're not afraid to say, especially in times of potential trouble in the future here, we're not afraid to say, you know, we don't have all the answers as fallible men and women so it would be wise of us to start seeking some <u>divine intervention</u> again in this country, so that we can be safe and secure and prosperous again." </div></div>

and,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As the Washington Post summed it up in its review of book, Palin's worldview is "an Alaskan frontierswoman's trinity" of "God, Todd and dominion over animals." And to be sure, the Quitta from Wasilla sees the hand of God everywhere in her life:

Right away, Palin posits her faith as the pillar of her career, as if her successes have unfolded according to a grand divine plan. Her selection as McCain's running mate was a "natural progression," she writes in one section. "I don't believe in coincidences," she writes in another.

But as it turns out, Sarah Palin doesn't just have the Lord in her corner, she's also His spokesman.

The war in Iraq, as then Governor Palin told students at the School of Ministry at the Wasilla Assembly of God, is "a task that is from God." And when it came to the multibillion natural gas pipeline she hoped would span her state, Palin lectured, "I can do my job there in developing our natural resources...But really all of that stuff doesn't do any good if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God," adding:

"God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that."

A jaw-dropping expose in Vanity Fair revealed the shocking extent of Palin's divine narcissism:

When [her son] Trig was born, Palin wrote an e-mail letter to friends and relatives, describing the belated news of her pregnancy and detailing Trig's condition; she wrote the e-mail not in her own name but in God's, and signed it "Trig's Creator, Your Heavenly Father." </div></div>

Nutjob.

Q

LOL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw&feature=related)

Qtec
02-08-2010, 11:36 PM
The Rude Pundit's view.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It ain't just Palin. Let's face it: if Hillary Clinton had looked like Sarah Palin, she'd be president. And if Barack Obama had looked like Dennis Kucinich, he would not. But, Jesus, you could argue there was substance there. It's a sad fact of America in the 21st-century that shallowness is a quality and depth makes you an out-of-touch elitist.

</div></div> strong language (http://www.rudepundit.blogspot.com/)

Palinolics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"But if they feel that they've been taxed enough already and that they make us a commitment that they are going to do something about it and if they just believe in that constitutional limited government that the federal government has got to start abiding by, a lot of the things that perhaps the details, the things on the periphery that perhaps I wouldn't agree with every single aspect of their agenda that they would like to implement, they have got the basics down, I think it would be wise for us to be supportive." </div></div>

Eh?

Q

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 01:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it would be wise of us to start seeking some divine intervention again in this country so that we can be safe and secure and prosperous again. </div></div>
I believe that it was divine intervention at work in the last election.
Had she gotten in we would be in danger of being attacked by the
"Duchy of Grand Fenwick", (and probably would have been forced to surrender)
I remembered this old song...no connection to the post, but
Alaska (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSt0NEESrUA)

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 06:35 AM
there were highlights???? How could they tell?????

Gayle in MD
02-09-2010, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there were highlights???? How could they tell????? </div></div>

Hey, how can you say that????

There were loads of highlights!!!
If you are a writer for Saturday Night Live, that is. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Comedy writers can just forget their jobs, and hand her speech transcripts over to Tina, for delivery.

Simply put, the woman is a dumb ass, who is completely ignorant, unfit for any office, intellectually compromised, and only the intellectually compromised, equally uneducated segment of our population could ignore that fact.

Without the "For profit only" bunch of equally dishonest pundits in this country, who truly do not have any interest in anything but filling their pockets, and are willing to be as negligent as McCain proved to be, she would by now be a dim memory of one of the most colossally stupid decisions in history.

Let's face it, if Walter Chronkite had interviewed Sara Palin, he would have been as tearful and choked up afterward as he was when he had to tell us that President Kennedy died.

The overwhelming emotion in response to Sara Palin's rise to popularity, should be sadness. It is very distressing to absorb the true meaning of McCain's egomania, and the dangerous circumstances inwhich he was willing to place his country, in the event of his death, all for his own quest for power.

Gross negligence, on his part, to say the least. Gross negligence as well, on her part, to pretend that she has any business trying to gear up to run for President. Even she knows the extent of her own ignorance, and only those equally as ignorant could deny her gross ignorance, and mental laziness, which she displays every time she opens her mouth.

g.

LWW
02-09-2010, 08:43 AM
The concept of linking to something to support your accusations is still confusing you I see.

LWW

pooltchr
02-09-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Simply put, the woman is a dumb ass, who is completely ignorant, unfit for any office, intellectually compromised, and only the intellectually compromised, equally uneducated segment of our population could ignore that fact.

g. </div></div>

Way to support your fellow females. It must be tough when one of your sisters doesn't agree with you.

Steve

Qtec
02-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Let me simplify it for you. Palin is so dumb she can't even answer 3 Qs, that she knew beforehand, off the top of her head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible. There's also what appears to read as "Budget cuts" <u>with the word Budget crossed out.</u></span> </div></div>

Boy those ARE tricky ones to remember..... "Energy", "Tax" LMAO.

She can't even cheat/write 5 things down on her hand without making a mistake!!!!!

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Q...unbelievable.

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me simplify it for you. Palin is so dumb she can't even answer 3 Qs, that she knew beforehand, off the top of her head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible. There's also what appears to read as "Budget cuts" <u>with the word Budget crossed out.</u></span> </div></div>

Boy those ARE tricky ones to remember..... "Energy", "Tax" LMAO.

She can't even cheat/write 5 things down on her hand without making a mistake!!!!!

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Q...unbelievable. </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Equally unbelievable that some of our brilliant posters on here think she is a breath of fresh air!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Just goes to show you the vast ignorance of the Bible Belt!

These people have no clue how ridiculous they look to most of the country.

I hope the snarkey mom does run for the presidency. From what I've heard, McCain has lost the respect of everyone in his own party for ever giving this woman a platform.

Republicans are now backed up in a corner. They know they can't win with just the Tea Party NUTS, and they have proven themselves to be such racists in recent years, particularly this year, their nutcase members, have alienated the few rational moderate voters they used to be able to depend upon.

Even Megan McCain, has spoken out this week against the gross racism of Republicans who spout their racist and anti-American comments without objection from the Republican Leaders.

Even as angry as I was about the Republican policies for the last several decades, they have far surpassed their historical ugliness, slimeyness, racism, sexism, not to mention treasonist fear mongering, with all of their ridiculous lies about the current president.

BTW, I happen to like Megan McCain, and in fact, she's probably the ONLY Republican I do like.

The younger generation has advanced in their acceptance of gays, ethnic groups, and racial issues. They see the Republican Party as being against the social progress that we have made as Americans.
G.

LWW
02-10-2010, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just goes to show you the vast ignorance of the Bible Belt!

These people have no clue how ridiculous they look to most of the country.
G. </div></div>

Shame on you sister Gayle for accusing brother hondo and his kinfolk of being ignorant!

Brothers wolf and stretch should be shortly and I suspect they will reprimand you, much more harshly than I, about belittling another's religion!

HONDO ... your blasphemer has been exposed, but I was happy to do it.

Brothers stretch, wolf, and hondo ... I ask that you find it within your hearts to forgive her.

By her actions, I suspect she may be under the spell of those neo-cons that brother hondo has warned us about.

LWW