PDA

View Full Version : Angel of Light

hondo
02-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Wolfie recently made a post about Satan appearing as an " Angel of Light" and as the Great Deceiver.

It got me to thinking about LWWs recent tactics on here.
He has never been a friend of this forum and he definitely carries a bit of a grudge.

Recently, he has decided to try a new ploy. He sugarcoats all his posts with spiritual references.
" Come to the Light."
"I forgive you."
"I'll pray for you."

Of course, none of this is sincere. He is doing it
because he knows he is annoying the hell out of the posters he's addressing.

Now, let me say this. I've tried similar tactics when I know it
is annoying to the other side.

BUT, what I've tried to get through to Larry is That he is using
God to spread dissent.
If he is truly a believer, is this something he should be doing?

I honestly would be afraid to use God as a tool of mockery.

Does anyone, other than POSSIBLY Johnny D. think that he is
showing genuine Christian concern for Gayle, Wolfie, Stretch,
Q, or me?

No, of course they don't.
It seems almost Satanic to me.

I understand he has been drawn in by Johnny Ds silliness but
he is making a horrible mistake.

Larry, in the past we have agreed on religious matters almost completely.
I'm telling you, as a fellow Christian, that you are currently doing Satan's work.
You are blaspheming by using God's name to ridicule those on here you disagree with or don't like.

Think about it. Would you be interested in folks who constantly preach at you or folks who actually listened to you and responded with sincerity.

I hope I get through to you this time.
Forget about your new buddy. He's either goofing on you
or knows not what he says.
You're smarter than this, Larry.
This is NOT the way you want Christians to be perceived.

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I'm just impressed that you are absolutely positive that you can know another person's thoughts and motivations.
ESP must be a wonderful gift. Use it wisely!

Steve

LWW
02-08-2010, 09:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course, none of this is sincere. He is doing it

is annoying to the other side.</div></div>

1 - Why would being blessed annoy you?

2 - Why were you trolling, as you clearly admit you were.

3 - The Christ taught that we should all be forgivers.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 01:48 PM
I had been considering the possibility that jd was just another alias of "der fewer" lww. Their phraseology seemed somewhat similar to each others...but then weak minds think alike.
Seems that jd may have realized that his bogus religious claims were going over like the proverbial... fart in church.
He'll be missed, on a par with the digestive by products of yesterday's dinner.

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I'm just impressed that you are absolutely positive that you can know another person's thoughts and motivations.

Steve </div></div>

Thank you for your kind words, Brother Steve.
I just wish that you could overcome your hate and step into the Light.

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course, none of this is sincere. He is doing it

is annoying to the other side.</div></div>

1 - Why would being blessed annoy you?

2 - Why were you trolling, as you clearly admit you were.

3 - The Christ taught that we should all be forgivers.

LWW </div></div>

Well, guys, I gave it my best shot.
You are a lost soul, my friend.

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:08 PM
I exposed him. He had nowhere to go.
I've enjoyed some of his aliases in the past but
when he attacked my faith and my life-work he crossed the line.

I have no further use for him.

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:19 PM
No brother hondo, I am a blessed soul.

BTW ... Jesus said that Satan would appear as "LIGHTNING FROM THE HEIGHTS" as I'm sure you know.

He also did not speak modern day English, he spoke Aramaic which is a very early form of Hebrew.

Do you you know how that scripture would translate back into Aramaic from modern day English?

I would encourage that you research this and leave your mind open.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had been considering the possibility that jd was just another alias of "der fewer" lww. Their phraseology seemed somewhat similar to each others...but then weak minds think alike.
Seems that jd may have realized that his bogus religious claims were going over like the proverbial... fart in church.
He'll be missed, on a par with the digestive by products of yesterday's dinner. </div></div>

Did he actually leave?

LWW
02-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Why would you fart in church brother wolf? How else would you know this?

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Larry, we all can be blessed souls.
You have that potential also.
You have lost your way currently.

By couching all of your responses in pseudo-Christian
love blabber when what you really feel is contempt
for those who have humiliated/ignored you has to be grievous to
God.

The fact that you are unable to see that says a lot about
the state of your soul now.

But, I'm pulling for you, buddy.

Ever since Gayle ignored you and Sonoma humiliated you , you have
been hell-bent on trashing this forum.
You have succeeded but to use God as a vehicle for your
dirty deeds is contemptible.

I challenged you earlier to show me anything I said was untrue and you responded by attacking my character, barber, maid, etc.

I challenge you again. Have I said anything in this post that is untrue?

hondo
02-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Larry, I have farted in church before.
Will God find that more serious than mocking
those you despise by using phony Christian love jargon?

And don't give me that hate the sin and not the sinner crap.
You stole that from me. I was sincere.
You are not.
You do not love Gayle and Wolfie. You loathe them.
Confess! Be honest. God IS reading your posts, bro.

I have confessed to many weaknesses on this forum and left myself open to attacks by people like you and Punter.

I have yet to see you be honest.
It would go a long way toward changing my opinion about you
but you seem incapable of ever doing that. SAD.

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Larry, we all can be blessed souls.
You have that potential also.
You have lost your way currently.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?"

James 4:10-12</div></div>

I am blessed brother hondo and I pray for you.

LWW

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Thank you for your kind words, Brother Steve.
I just wish that you could overcome your hate and step into the Light. </div></div>

I reread my post and didn't see anything hateful in anything I posted. However, in the name of friendship, I would be happy to assist you should you ever decide you would like to improve your reading comprehension skills.

Steve

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:19 PM
He is blinded by the lightning from the heights, I fear, brother steve.

I hope you can forgive him.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Bless you, Brother Steve. There is now hope that
you will come into the Light.

I'm praying for you.

hondo
02-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I believe that he can. I'm pulling for him.

LWW
02-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Bless you.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be happy to assist you should you ever decide you would like to improve your reading comprehension skills.
</div></div>
You have unknowingly made both a little joke, and a big fool of yourself: Reductio ad absurdum

Gayle in MD
02-08-2010, 04:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be happy to assist you should you ever decide you would like to improve your reading comprehension skills.
</div></div>
You have unknowingly made both a little joke, and a big fool of yourself: Reductio ad absurdum </div></div>

LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Ignorance is bliss! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ignorance is bliss! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

And as you have told us on more than one occasion, you are completly happy!

Steve

hondo
02-08-2010, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ignorance is bliss! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

And as you have told us on more than one occasion, you are completly happy!

Steve </div></div>

Ignorance is bliss? Hmmm.
I would say ignorance is believing Sarah Palin
is smarter than Obama.

JMHO. No offense meant.

JohnnyD
02-08-2010, 05:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had been considering the possibility that jd was just another alias of "der fewer" lww. Their phraseology seemed somewhat similar to each others...but then weak minds think alike.
He'll be missed, on a par with the digestive by products of yesterday's dinner. </div></div>Yet another disgraceful post from a bigoted racist person.There is no need to continue to curse and make fun of church.People continue to see the darkness that you represent.Shame,Shame,Shame.But thru all of this Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Hondo after seeing your posts no one can ever believe what you say anymore.I really pity and pray for the children that you claim to have taught.A shameful person indeed.Jesus loves you.

pooltchr
02-08-2010, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[I would say ignorance is believing Sarah Palin
is smarter than Obama.

JMHO. No offense meant. </div></div>

I would say ignorance is believing everything Obama says.

Steve

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I wasn't making fun of any church, oh dim witted one....I was making fun of you, and your foolish mockery of religion.
By the way...lww's continued attack against Gayle, knowing that she has more serious issues to deal with then suffering fools like himself and you.....is more then enough proof to me, that like yourself....he talks the talk; jes cain't walk the walk re: religion,(and then there is his fake pious crap about forgiving others)
....that's a rather kind way of saying that you are both full of sh*t....
you dare to mention God and religion,while you are condemning and others....but that's what dickheads do.....

hondo
02-08-2010, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo after seeing your posts no one can ever believe what you say anymore.I really pity and pray for the children that you claim to have taught.A shameful person indeed.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

BLASPHEMER!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

hondo
02-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I agree. What's your point?

hondo
02-08-2010, 05:57 PM
You're talking to a rock, my friend.

I have no further use for Johnny D.

He's a blasphemer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 06:05 PM
after reading all the infantile trash that jd has posted, I'd suggest that he go back to school...and maybe this time, don't try to be the class clown...

LWW
02-08-2010, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're talking to a rock, my friend.

I have no further use for Johnny D.

He's a blasphemer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Didn't you just have your shorts all in a knot over someone supposedly questioning your faith?

And then you assume to know what another holds sacred and further accuse them of blaspheming against it?

Brother hondo, I am very disappointed in those actions and ask that you please cease and desist from such assaults on your Christian brother.

How can you have no caring nor forgiveness nor love for another?

Bless you, may you find peace.

LWW