PDA

View Full Version : Cars

wolfdancer
02-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Neat stuff...and these are models!!
Someone has way too much time on their hands....
cars (http://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@N05/sets/72157604247242338/show/with/2346008881/)

LWW
02-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Good to see that you have been cruising AZB again.

We always welcome reasonable member with high standards.

I was hoping that me upping my standards would inspire you, glad to see you have taken my advice and decided to up yours.

Bless you.

LWW

eg8r
02-09-2010, 09:57 AM
That is incredible.

eg8r

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 12:00 PM
I swear that I have not been there in some time...and would never copy anything from that *********, over here.

Subject: Re: GREAT CAR PHOTOS!!!!!
To: "Cindy *****" <cindy>
Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 8:30 PM

Sent to me by my good friend Cindy, from Memphis.
I could care less, if you don't believe that, but you'll also have to call a very nice Lady, a liar...as I'm sure she will be willing to swear to that.
There ain't nuthin over on AZB that probably isn't being discussed here, and I see enough of your sick crap here...

LWW
02-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Bless you brother wolf, I understand that you might e embarrassed at being outed after your last public debacle at AZB ... but I assure you that nobody there wishes you ill will.

If you ever choose to publicly return, I promise that I will stick up for you and your right to post gibberish.

Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 02:34 PM
you embarrass yourself with your postings.....
I had already warned Stretch that he would now be the target for your twisted, pre-teen attacks, but didn't think you would make those kind of accusations against him
I'm hoping that your latest post to him will be enough to have you removed from the site, if he wishes to notify the admin about the libelous charges that you have made; the same idiotic charges that you have made before, against others.
I'm going to write the admin.....there is enough hate floating around here, thanks to you, and a couple of others
WTF would I want to go over to azb, when you serve as an example here, of the mentality of that board?

LWW
02-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Bless you brother wolf.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 09:09 PM
So, you are calling that lady and myself a liar?
Care to put a modest wager on it, as I'm sure her time stamps will prove that you are full of sh*t...but, aw shucks, everybody done knows that.
"These are some GREAT CARS!!!!!
Cindy
--- On Fri, 2/5/10)"
AND I'm sure that azbunko will have a last time i logged in ...over there.
So either put up...or STFU.
I'll expect your apology asap, As the true Southern gentleman, Montgomery Burns....that you claim to be, would do to preserve his honor. I wasn't aware that Dayton, Ohio was part of the Confederation, but...it's been awhile since I cracked open a history book.

LWW
02-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Bless you brother wolf. I became aware of your computer skills and ability to fabricate when you hacked into my photobucket account.

BTW ... I wish to thank you for that, it was an educational experience for me and showed me the true inner wolf and inspired me to pledge to never give up on you.

LWW