PDA

View Full Version : Senate Reschedules GW Hearings

llotter
02-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Due to impending Ice Age, the Senate was forced to reschedule the "Global Warming Impacts, Including Public Health, in the United States" hearings. The funding will continue unabated, however.

cushioncrawler
02-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Indeed, some prezently liveable areas of the globe are likely to bekum permanently unliveable (or at least unsuitable for agriculture) due to ice and snow -- when global warming gets worse.
Plus, we will have lots more extreme weather -- inklooding ice and snow -- but it appears that scientists dissagree on this.
madMac.

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Darn if I didn't misinterpret that heading. I thought the hearing was to nominate GW(B) for possible canonization.
That usually requires a few miracles to be proven, by my Religion...and I believe that he has exceeded those requirements.
It was a miracle he got elected, another miracle he got reelected, a third that he didn't get "expunged" and a fourth that he hasn't been tried and convicted, as of yet.

LWW
02-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Only those deceived by the lightning from the heights subscribe to the illogic being pushed by brother Algore.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-09-2010, 08:49 PM
I notice that you had another brain fart and came up with "lightning from the heights", and think it so f*****g clever, it is now the main line in all your posts.
I can see why you have no real friends, and need to troll 10 sites to have any type of conversation with others......

LWW
02-10-2010, 02:04 AM
I hope that the knowledge of the phrase enters your consciousness brother wolf.

It is scriptural.

Bless you.

LWW