PDA

View Full Version : The Moron's Resume

llotter
02-10-2010, 04:22 PM
There appears to be no evidence that The Moron ever attended Columbia University other than a claim on his resume. No public record of any sort, no yearbook entry, no friends or teachers or any other witnesses, no nothing.

wolfdancer
02-10-2010, 04:36 PM
I believe you should report your important findings to RW HQ. This could change the course of history.
You can either call or visit them in person, I'd suggest a personal visit though, as I am sure that many others there will want to confer with you:

462 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10016
(212) 562-1000

wolfdancer
02-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Oops, I fergots to tell you not to get turned off when they answer Bellevue Mental hospital...it's jes code fer National Teabaggers Society....

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manning’s investigators conclusively state that:

1) Columbia University will not divulge whether the “alleged” diploma issued was in the name of Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama. No public record exists regarding the diploma.

2) Obama alleges he attended Columbia in 1982, 1983. But, the investigators have been UNABLE to turn up a single shred of written documentation for the years 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 that show where Obama appeared on a school roster, register, faculty memo, bulletin board, school awards, dean’s list; where Obama’s name appeared in a yearbook, club record, fraternity record, extra curricular activity member roster, student newspaper, student radio or tv activity; where Obama appeared in any records as a worker, employee, laborer in or about Columbia University; where Obama enrolled in any sports activity or program.

3) As a graduating senior in 1983 he does not appear in any Political Science (his major) or Granduating Class yearbook or invitation records.

4) There is absolutely no documentation of any kind to show Obama attended, lived, worked or played at Columbia University during the investigated 4 years.

5) Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single person has been able to say he or she remembers Obama.

Below is a audio file of Dr. Manning going over the investigated information. Have a listen as he declares, “Obama never attended Columbia University.”</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;HAS THE GREAT DECEIVER BEEN EXPOSED?&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://americangrandjury.org/investigators-declare-obama-never-attended-columbia-university)

LWW

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Columbia's alumni website doesn't claim him?

&gt;&gt;&gt;THE LONG LEGGED MAC DADDY ISN'T LISTED&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.drownout.com/columbia-alumni/)

LWW

LWW
02-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Harvard lists 7 presidents as former Harvard students ... guess who ain't on the list?

HERE HE ISN'T! (http://www.news.harvard.edu/guide/students/stu5.html)

LWW

wolfdancer
02-10-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm so disappointed....as I thought this would be about your own credentials

wolfdancer
02-10-2010, 06:48 PM
I checked and your name wasn't on there either.
If you had an ounce of common sense, and given your party's reputation for "dirty tricks"....you would know that smarter men then you (which could be anybody, even Steve...ok, maybe not Steve) they would have "carpey diemed" with that info, seized the day, ran with the ball,jumped all over it....etc, etc.....but maybe they held back for America's sake as the didn't want the baby seal clubber in the White House....either way....you can carp about it for the next 7 years..and it ain't going to change the price of bananas at the super market, one bit.
I'd suggest that you try and disprove Fermat's last theorem instead...you'll have much better luck, and it will keep you off of the streets...less chance then you will be accosted by those many that seem to become aroused by just the mere sight of you. I understand though that you bearing a resemblance to Dionysus, it must be both a gift and a curse.

Qtec
02-10-2010, 06:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meet the Hon. James David Manning, PhD, a minister and Internet broadcaster from the Harlem neighborhood of New York City who HATES President Barack “Hussein” Obama. I mean really hates him. Manning has called Obama a pimp, a “homo” crackhead and Hitler.

His favorite thing to call the President, however, is “the long-legged Mack Daddy.” Manning also hates Michelle Obama, has called her ugly, a slut and has even suggested she visit the same plastic surgeon as Michael Jackson. Manning’s Trinity of Hell is comprised of Obama, Oprah Winfrey and the Reverend Jeremiah Wright. It should probably come as no surprise that he’s been a guest on Sean Hannity’s Fox News and radio shows.

Manning is proud to call himself an extreme right winger and is beloved of birthers, survivalists, Obama haters, the NRA and other assorted wingnuts. On his five days a week, three hours per day talk show, which he co-produces with his wife, he does bizarre and extremely unfunny “mock interviews” with Fidel Castro, prays fervently for Bristol Palin and he even had “author” Lawrence W Sinclair (“Brother Lawrence” as Manning calls him) of Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder? infamy on as a guest.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Manning is nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake and there is no low he’s not tempted to reach for. Sound like anyone familiar? To my mind, Manning is the black Glenn Beck!</span> Even more to the point, he’s like some weird, bizarro world hybrid of Beck and Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks! I mean, wow, this guy shocked even me. I also laughed until I cried. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Manning is so ridiculous that they need some new words to describe him, the old standbys just won’t do any more.</span>

In this clip—trust me, it’s hard to pick a favorite, but this is mine—Manning explains why the white folk are getting ready to riot: </div></div>
link (http://www.dangerousminds.net/index.php/site/comments/the_black_glenn_beck_the_hon._james_david_manning_ phd/)

Q

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There appears to be no evidence that The Moron ever attended Columbia University other than a claim on his resume. No public record of any sort, no yearbook entry, no friends or teachers or any other witnesses, no nothing. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">You really are a joke! </span>

llotter
02-10-2010, 09:19 PM
There comes a point when those who voted for The Moron and continue with their blind support begin to be known as morons themselves.

Gayle in MD
02-10-2010, 09:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There comes a point when those who voted for The Moron and continue with their blind support begin to be known as morons themselves. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Oh yeah, well, lets just say that you are in no position to call anyone a moron, when you have asserted that it is legal to kill abortion doctors.

That is a LIE!

Your write radical religious philosophies that are right in line with the same kind of thinking that led tothe radical terrorist philosophies of Al QAaeda.

Laws, are important. Laws are what seperate us from uncivilized, rogue countries.

Anyone who degrades the laws of their country, is considered treasonist.

Hence, you are a treasonist.

Also, and for the last time, a Fetus, is not a baby.

Get your terms straight, before you seek to dictate.

G.

</span>

Qtec
02-11-2010, 01:43 AM
link (http://www.columbia.edu/cu/news/nobel-year-desc.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COLUMBIA'S NOBEL LAUREATES

Since 1901, when the awards were first given, 79 Columbians—including alumni, faculty, adjunct faculty, researchers and administrators—have won a Nobel Prize at some point in their careers. These distinguished scientists, statesmen and authors have won prizes in every field in which an award is given. The University's current faculty includes nine Nobel laureates. For additional information about them and other Columbia Nobel winners, visit the president's five-year report site and the Columbia 250th anniversary website.

LAUREATE
YEAR
FIELD
Barack H. Obama
Peace
Martin Chalfie
Chemistry
John C. Mather
Physics
</div></div>

Q

llotter
02-11-2010, 08:25 AM
That website is fairly weak evidence but it does offer something in The Moron's favor. On the other hand;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wayne Allyn Root says, “I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! … Nobody recalls him. I’m not exaggerating, I’m not kidding.

Questioner: Were you the exact same class?

Root: Class of ‘83 political science, pre-law Columbia University. You don’t get more exact than that. Never met him in my life, don’t know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, 20th reunion, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! Who was he, and five years ago, nobody even knew who he was… the guy who writes the class notes, who’s kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange? It’s very strange…

When asked about his undergraduate training at Columbia University, The New Times states that Obama “declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years.”

Many of his classmates don’t remember Obama. He’s not in the yearbook. Columbia couldn’t find a picture of him at school.

What can be said with some certainty is that Mr. Obama lived off campus while at Columbia in 1981-83 and made few friends. Fox News contacted some 400 of his classmates and found no one who remembered him. </div></div>

The reality is that we know very little about The Moron and I suspect he has good reasons for hiding his past. Like many things in life, I find this interesting and wonder why the MSM didn't vet him as doggedly as they did palin.

Gayle in MD
02-11-2010, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That website is fairly weak evidence but it does offer something in The Moron's favor. On the other hand;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wayne Allyn Root says, “I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! … Nobody recalls him. I’m not exaggerating, I’m not kidding.

Questioner: Were you the exact same class?

Root: Class of ‘83 political science, pre-law Columbia University. You don’t get more exact than that. Never met him in my life, don’t know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, 20th reunion, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! Who was he, and five years ago, nobody even knew who he was… the guy who writes the class notes, who’s kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange? It’s very strange…

When asked about his undergraduate training at Columbia University, The New Times states that Obama “declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years.”

Many of his classmates don’t remember Obama. He’s not in the yearbook. Columbia couldn’t find a picture of him at school.

What can be said with some certainty is that Mr. Obama lived off campus while at Columbia in 1981-83 and made few friends. Fox News contacted some 400 of his classmates and found no one who remembered him. </div></div>

The reality is that we know very little about The Moron and I suspect he has good reasons for hiding his past. Like many things in life, I find this interesting and wonder why the MSM didn't vet him as doggedly as they did palin. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LMAO! Of all people to quote. This idiot is an odds maker/gambler, who lost in the last election, as Bob Barr's running mate in the Libertarian Party.

NOBODY paid any attention to his stupid attacks against President Obama, and he ran with Barr, who's credibility has been shot to hell since the Nineties!

EVERYONE knows President Obama's entire history.

This is one of your more ridiculous and shabby stunts, but then, you've done this sort of thing many times, quoting radical people, who are obscure, unrespected, and without any credibility with anyone except the nuts in this country and surely not a player, of any consequence, in the broad scheme of things.

Get a BRAIN! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
02-11-2010, 11:44 AM
What did adding the fact that brother Manning was black add to the conversation brother Q?

If you disagree, is it not sufficient to state the disagreement?

Why do you feel the need to inject race into what is simply not a racial issue?

Bless you brother Q ... may you find the light to depart from your race based views.

LWW

LWW
02-11-2010, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EVERYONE knows President Obama's entire history. </div></div>

Would you mind sharing it?

LWW

LWW
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
HERE (http://www.nysun.com/new-york/obamas-years-at-columbia-are-a-mystery/85015/) is the only verification of his graduation I have found, and it states clearly that he did not graduate with honors.

That makes him, at best, a B level student.

With a sub 3.5 GPA it is obvious to all but the most die hard O-cultist that Barack Hussein Obama gained acceptance to Harvard Law School based upon the color of his skin and not his academic credentials.

This would answer why he has refused to allow his academic records to be reviewed.

GOOD GOLLY! (http://online.wsj.com/public/article_print/SB122108881386721289.html)

OH DEAR! (http://www.academicapparel.com/caps/cum-laude.html)

OH MY! (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080114014645AAnAA6E)

LWW

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 11:53 PM
your post is about nothing...nada....
President Barack Obama's scholastic record since entering Harvard Law school, is a matter of public record....what he did earlier in his "formative" years can not undo that.
As your own article states re: McCain
"His record stands on its own," a McCain spokesman, Peter Feldman, said. "His time spent in college was part of the transformative years that made him who he was."
You probably wet your pants a couple of times in kindergarten, as many of us did....what does that have to do with you pissing all over yourself now, with these stupid posts?
How ******* stupid...trying to impugn somebody for their early academic years....I suggest that you read up on Einstein, a not so brilliant student.
"Good golly, oh dear,oh my, ...I am a well toned, 18% fathead"...WTF....I think you got your BMI mixed up with your BMs