PDA

View Full Version : Deeman......

sack316
02-11-2010, 01:44 PM
why are we freaking out about snow to come, and shutting everything down?

I mean, everyone gets around here just fine when it's raini... oh wait... nevermind I understand now.

Sack /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Deeman3
02-11-2010, 02:25 PM
We are closing tomorrow just in case it snows. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Can't be building them little Hyundais in the snow, you know! With Toyotos that won't stop speeding up and Hondas that won't stop, you have to appreciate our caution. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

It will be 36 as a HIGH tomorrow with our normal high in the high 50's at this time of year. Al Gore can't be found, they are saying manatees are dying by the thousands in Florida and news reports of polar bears dog pattling past our Gulf Coast heading to Cuba may be true.

I am going postal. I have strapped on a jihad suit and am getting ready to go ballistic. I sent Jack evidence!

sack316
02-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Today has just tickled me. Watching all my 20, 30, 40, 50, etc. year old friends get all excited about getting a snow day tomorrow... sounds just like we all did when we were in school!

Got a friend in North Dakota, who had to drive to work in I don't even know how much snow now... she's a little jealous that we're all shutting down just on the prospect that it might. Man I love the south so much!

Sack

wolfdancer
02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Pat Robertson said that the snow in Alabama is the Lord punishing the peoples there for turning their back on the truth, and for opposing their duly elected leader, whom He has chosen to lead the people away from the corruptions of the past leader whom Satan successfully temped by promising him riches and power.
We can thank the Lord for removing him before he was able to install a Kim Jong il "government in perpetuity".
I believe that America has turned it's back on God, and He allowed GWB to rule, as a warning to us, of how easy it would be to lose our freedom.

DickLeonard
02-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Amen Brother. I knew GWB was contemplating Capturing the Presidency. Thank God for Obama for one minute then He proclaimed that he wasn't going to Look Backwards and Throw George's sorry Ass in Jail.

A Sin I Can't Forgive.####

Sid_Vicious
02-12-2010, 07:08 PM
that he wasn't going to Look Backwards and Throw George's sorry Ass in Jail.

I can't forgive that sin either ####. If there was ANY president more deserving of jail or the noose for being a treasonist and total dunce, Bush was, and he ripped off America all the way up to the last elections,,,nobody ever will be brought to justice. I say that, and yet then, Clinton was shut down for 2 years over a BJ that didn't kill a soul. Bush was, and is a murderer, and a stupid one at that. This country should be ashamed for not hanging that b@stard. Bush was the most worthless POS ever, and HE didn't get busted? We got problems if something doesn't change. Obama is light years ahead of the IQ the chimp had.

NO! I am not forgiving that sin, never will. Throw his ass in jail, and I totally mean that. Bush f-d up way too many lives, and still is after the facts. sid

pooltchr
02-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Sid.
Why not tell us what you REALLY think?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

JohnnyD
02-13-2010, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pat Robertson said that the snow in Alabama is the Lord punishing the peoples there for turning their back on the truth, and for opposing their duly elected leader, whom He has chosen to lead the people away from the corruptions of the past leader whom Satan successfully temped by promising him riches and power.
We can thank the Lord for removing him before he was able to install a Kim Jong il "government in perpetuity".
I believe that America has turned it's back on God, and He allowed GWB to rule, as a warning to us, of how easy it would be to lose our freedom. </div></div>Making fun of religion AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you.Jesus loves you.

hondo
02-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Johnny D. ,since LWW refuses to introduce you to the AZ crowd, I would be happy to.

Lots of evil neo-cons to preach to, Johnny. You would love it.

Deeman3
02-15-2010, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pat Robertson said that the snow in Alabama is the Lord punishing the peoples there for turning their back on the truth, and for opposing their duly elected leader, whom He has chosen to lead the people away from the corruptions of the past leader whom Satan successfully temped by promising him riches and power.
I believe that America has turned it's back on God, and He allowed GWB to rule, as a warning to us, of how easy it would be to lose our freedom. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Jack,

We paid further on Friday as a Mass. Educated female professor shot it up over not getting tenure in Birmingham. Now they find she shot her brother to death over 20 years ago and probably mailed a bomb to someone in the interviening years.

All this and 6 inches of snow on the same day, we must be being punished. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Also on Friday, a woman in Montgomery tried to pass aanother vehicle in the driving snow, slid her car into a ditch and escapedwhile letting her tow young boys drown. The water was only up to the belt line on the SUV and she could not reach in and get the two kids! They drowned in water that never got higher than the lower part of the vehicle window! I won't even write what she later said about the event. Although the law does not require you to be heroic in trying to save yor kids, I've always thought you ought to be damn well burned trying to pull them out of a burning building or damn near dead from drowning in the above type cases.

Of course, Sid know this is Bush's fault. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</span>

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 12:52 PM
I read about that shooting...very, very, sad.
There are so many people walking around that are a "ticking time bomb" and anything could set them off. There is one member here, that makes my "hair stand on edge" a bit.....he seems to hate a large number of groups of people, and wraps that hatred inside of some religious commentary.

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 01:09 PM
It is unconscionable, that a mother would not risk her own life to try and save her kids....and this reads like it would have been a very low risk to her. Waist high water???

Deeman3
02-15-2010, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is unconscionable, that a mother would not risk her own life to try and save her kids....and this reads like it would have been a very low risk to her. Waist high water???
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Yes, it was sad. I remember when my kids were smaller and my now ex-wife said, when seeing a similar circumstance in Memphis involving a fire, "If I escape from a burning home and my kids are killed, I would think I would be pretty much burned up myself or have died trying." Take it for what it is worth but either she or I would have never come out of burning building or a car even fully filled with water if our kids were in there. Heck, she would have died for a stranger's kids.

I actually got out on one of my sport bikes yesterday afternoon just to rememebr what it feels like before global warming took over. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It was ony 58 degrees so it did not last for long. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Don't worry about the school shooting thing in Birmingham. They don't allow guns on campus so it was strange that it ever happened. I can't figure this one out, she did this over tenure? Must have been something else involved. Of course, given her history, it might not take much to get her dander up every ten years or so. Alabama will take care of her emotional needs for the next 75 years or so. </span>

sack316
02-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Thought it was in Huntsville?

Sack

Deeman3
02-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Huntsville, of course, that land of technology to the North! I was mistaken! First time for everything! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
02-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Quite alright, you just had me worried there may have been another shooting that I hadn't heard about!

The crazy lady was a PhD from Harvard as well. So I don't know why she got to that degree of anger from being denied tenure... it's not like she'd have trouble finding work!

Sack

pooltchr
02-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Kinda makes you wonder about those Harvard grads, doesn't it?

Steve /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Deeman3
02-17-2010, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that he wasn't going to Look Backwards and Throw George's sorry Ass in Jail.

I can't forgive that sin either ####. If there was ANY president more deserving of jail or the noose for being a treasonist and total dunce, Bush was, and he ripped off America all the way up to the last elections,,,nobody ever will be brought to justice. I say that, and yet then, Clinton was shut down for 2 years over a BJ that didn't kill a soul. Bush was, and is a murderer, and a stupid one at that. This country should be ashamed for not hanging that b@stard. Bush was the most worthless POS ever, and HE didn't get busted? We got problems if something doesn't change. Obama is light years ahead of the IQ the chimp had.

NO! I am not forgiving that sin, never will. Throw his ass in jail, and I totally mean that. Bush f-d up way too many lives, and still is after the facts. sid </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Sid, my dear Pal, respectfully, was the bus you rode to school much shorter than the one the other kids rode?

I thought we were talking another subject here!

Come on, Sid, admit it. You miss George now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>