PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck...."The Crying Game"

wolfdancer
02-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Sob!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQc_TH4iVV8&feature=related)
Best of Glenn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk&feature=related)
inside Glenn Beck (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-november-5-2009/the-11-3-project)
Crying 101 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4I2f0ZO6g&feature=related)

Deeman3
02-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Hey! There is crying in baseball! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
02-16-2010, 01:02 PM
I started cracking up when music started up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Pretty funny stuff. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
02-23-2010, 10:55 PM
Great parody by Stewart.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 02:37 AM
I found a new site (new for me) on the Web...free movies??
Doc Strange (http://www.crackle.com/c/Dr._Strangelove)
Weird movie, And in the list of Actors...Glen Beck....probably where the nutcase Glenn, took his stage name from.
From the opening dialoge...I thought I was back in N.C. again.
Once trained there for about 6 weeks, for a new job.

hondo
02-24-2010, 06:27 AM
Peter Sellers' role in that movie reminds me of LWW, er, Monty,
er, Flydiddle. Oh, well, you know who I mean. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 11:58 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
The Slim Pickens role...reminds me of someone else here, in fact, if we could look inside his brain, there would be slim pickings thar.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found a new site (new for me) on the Web...free movies??
Doc Strange (http://www.crackle.com/c/Dr._Strangelove)
Weird movie, And in the list of Actors...Glen Beck....probably where the nutcase Glenn, took his stage name from.
From the opening dialoge...I thought I was back in N.C. again.
Once trained there for about 6 weeks, for a new job. </div></div>

IS this site displaying legal or pirated movies? I cannot condone theft.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 04:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Peter Sellers' role in that movie reminds me of LWW, er, Monty,
er, Flydiddle. Oh, well, you know who I mean. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Who else am I? You seem to be an ever more irrational person.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 04:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who else am I </div></div>
I'm 24601

pooltchr
02-24-2010, 05:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who else am I </div></div>
I'm 24601 </div></div>

When did mental institutions start issuing patients a number?

Steve

hondo
02-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Steve, over at AZ you seem to admire lww, ugot, and punter.

You've been a regular on this forum for a long time.

What do you think of their behavior on here?

I have to admit that even I am a little taken aback.

I knew Punter was real childish but I did think
ugot and lw flytrap were a little more mature than this.

Steve, your speaking out against this nonsense may not
stop it but it would gain all of our respect.

I think all of the NPR posters on both boards need to
take a closer look at who these people are and what they
really represent.

The last time I saw this type of behavior was when a pack
of skinheads invaded Jamboree in the Hills one year and
ruined it for everybody.

When I was first tipped off that these posters were aligned
with neo-nazi forums I didn't really believe it, but now I think it warrants a closer look.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, over at AZ you seem to admire lww, ugot, and punter.

You've been a regular on this forum for a long time.

What do you think of their behavior on here?

I have to admit that even I am a little taken aback.

I knew Punter was real childish but I did think
ugot and lw flytrap were a little more mature than this.

Steve, your speaking out against this nonsense may not
stop it but it would gain all of our respect.

I think all of the NPR posters on both boards need to
take a closer look at who these people are and what they
really represent.

The last time I saw this type of behavior was when a pack
of skinheads invaded Jamboree in the Hills one year and
ruined it for everybody.

When I was first tipped off that these posters were aligned
with neo-nazi forums I didn't really believe it, but now I think it warrants a closer look. </div></div>It was in the hlls of Okinawa when the marines stormed the pill boxes.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-25-2010, 08:08 AM
Why do you resort to calling anyone who disagrees with you a nazi or a skinhead? And why do you continue to flip between all of these people you disagree with being one person and being individuals? I think you need a serious reality check.

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you resort to calling anyone who disagrees with you a nazi or a skinhead? And why do you continue to flip between all of these people you disagree with being one person and being individuals? I think you need a serious reality check. </div></div>Sir Flywheel i have thought the same thing for some time now.All anyone has to do is read previous posts.Perhaps he has an inner problem.The first step one must take is to tell the truth.

wolfdancer
02-25-2010, 02:26 PM
So now it's "Sir".....your training is proceeding well.
I don't know why I thought of this after so many years....a summer job that I had in the last century.......I had great eyesight back then, and the major spice company that had a packaging facility in the neighborhood, hired me to pick flysh*t out of pepper.
The eyes ain't that good anymore...but I can still recognize flysh*t when I see it in print.

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now it's "Sir".....your training is proceeding well.
I don't know why I thought of this after so many years....a summer job that I had in the last century.......I had great eyesight back then, and the major spice company that had a packaging facility in the neighborhood, hired me to pick flysh*t out of pepper.
The eyes ain't that good anymore...but I can still recognize flysh*t when I see it in print. </div></div>Cursing shows that you are immature.Relieving yourself in a porta potti does not constitute a job.Also please shower.Thank you for listening.Jesus loves you.

hondo
02-25-2010, 02:54 PM
LOL! Couldn't resist, could you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I admit, I started to comment to one of the haters
a couple of times but so far have resisted the urge.

Like Gayle, my goal is to completely isolate them.

They are praying that someone responds to them.

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Couldn't resist, could you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I admit, I started to comment to one of the haters
a couple of times but so far have resisted the urge.

Like Gayle, my goal is to completely isolate them.

They are praying that someone responds to them. </div></div>We are praying that you someday tell the truth.Jesus loves people that tell the truth.Your goal should be to set yourself free by telling the truth.

wolfdancer
02-25-2010, 03:18 PM
My bad!!!

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My bad!!! </div></div>You can always be a good person.Jesus loves you.