PDA

View Full Version : I know i am new

08-17-2002, 10:52 PM
I know i am new to this board. i hope you nice people enjoy my posts. i will always ask good questions and promise not to cause any trouble. Thank You
Henry B

Tom_In_Cincy
08-17-2002, 11:03 PM
Welcome Harry.. have a good time.. here.. and remember, don't take it all seriously.. Pool is just a game..

Troy
08-17-2002, 11:21 PM
Welcome to the happy family of the CCB..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif We are a group with lotsa knowledge, opinions, and a few kooks. Take your time figuring out which is which..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Troy...~~~ must be in there somewhere

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Henry B:</font><hr> I know i am new to this board. i hope you nice people enjoy my posts. i will always ask good questions and promise not to cause any trouble. Thank You

Henry B <hr></blockquote>

Harold Acosta
08-17-2002, 11:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Henry B:</font><hr> I know i am new to this board. i hope you nice people enjoy my posts. i will always ask good questions and promise not to cause any trouble. Thank You

Welcome aboad, amigo!

Harold ~ sometimes stirs the pot a little.........

Kato
08-18-2002, 01:03 AM
Welcome aboard Henry, sit back, grab a brew and relax. It's a good time.

Kato

08-18-2002, 01:25 AM
piss off henry no room for nice guys here

cheesemouse
08-18-2002, 04:45 AM
http://www.animation-station.com/anigifs/anim1884.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2002, 06:46 AM
Come on in! The water's fine! Just watch out for the sharks! Glad to have you here!

Wendy~~the more, the merrier /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

PQQLK9
08-18-2002, 07:52 AM
Welcome... Cheesemouse said it best ...he sure is talented /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
08-18-2002, 08:11 AM
Given enough time we all seem to elevate to kookdom here. Hang around Henry, and you may learn more than just pool. Btw, good questions have about been used up, some fresh questions will be nice, and don't be afraid of whether a question is semi not good. Just live and learn, that's my opinion...sid

Chris Cass
08-18-2002, 09:10 AM
Hi Henry,

Welcome aboard!

Are you a league player? What area of the country do you live? How long you been playing? What kind of cue do you own? What skill level are you? Do you play one pocket? What is your favorite game?

These are some of the things running through my mind right now. LOL No need to answer anything. Just me thinking out loud. One word of advice, don't say Sardo...hahaha

Regards,

C.C.

MikeM
08-18-2002, 09:21 AM
And, where do you stand on politics, religion, sexuality, gambling, smoking, drinking, blatant sexual posts, etc., etc., etc..

No need to answer now, we'll all find out soon enough!

Welcome aboard!

MM...see you in September

Ralph S.
08-18-2002, 12:36 PM
LOL, we were all new at one point in time. Welcome to CCB and hope you enjoy it here.
Ralph S.

Troy
08-18-2002, 01:20 PM
Thanks Chris, my blood pressure just went up 20 points..... /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Sardo...hahaha
Regards,
C.C. <hr></blockquote>

Doctor_D
08-18-2002, 01:20 PM
Good afternoon Henry:

Welcome, make yourself right at home!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

08-18-2002, 08:03 PM
Damn, and I thought my debut was controversial.....hahahaha
Welcome aboard Henry, looking foward to hearing your views on EVERYTHING!!!!
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

stickman
08-18-2002, 08:12 PM
Welcome Henry. We were all new to the board at sometime. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

PoolChick02
08-18-2002, 08:18 PM
Hey Henry,

I hope you enjoy this board as much as I do. Cause the CCBers are a great group of people!

Chris Cass
08-18-2002, 10:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Troy:</font><hr> Thanks Chris, my blood pressure just went up 20 points..... /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Quote: Chris Cass:Sardo...hahaha
Regards,
C.C. <hr></blockquote>

My apologys Troy. I tried to get a rise out of you but now I feel bad. Take care buddy, I'll never do that again.

Regards,

C.C.

Troy
08-18-2002, 10:49 PM
Don't sweat it Chris, it was taken and given as a joke..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Troy...~~~ May you have a SARDINE GIZMO as your pillow..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>
My apologys Troy. I tried to get a rise out of you but now I feel bad. Take care buddy, I'll never do that again.

Regards,
C.C. <hr></blockquote>

Rich R.
08-19-2002, 04:08 AM
Welcome Henry. You'll be an addict in no time.
Did anybody explain to Henry, that it is his turn to buy a round and pay table time?????? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Rich R.

CarolNYC
08-19-2002, 05:51 AM
Welcome,Henry!
Carol

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 10:38 AM

welcome. i havewnt been here long either. one thing i have found out about myself

'just when i think i know something, i find i know nothing, considering all there is to be known'

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 10:43 AM

oh one more thing. right now i am improving faster than i ever have. i attribute that to good suggestions here that i can then try out on the table and the ccb forum itself keeping me pumped up. i even dream about certain shots and i figure them out and ask whitewolf if that is the right way to do it!

bluewolf

08-19-2002, 11:08 AM
Welcome Henry!
--I know a Henry with the last name starting with "B", could this be the same Henry?... if so, you should know who this is by the Screen name.
--If this isn't the same Henry,... Nice to meet you, I hope you like it here.

Sincerely,
Snooky