PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Gold

Deeman3
02-18-2010, 11:28 AM
It is nice to see athlets without arm covering prison tatoos (maybe they are hidden under the suits) and few that have been arrested for wife beating, shooting themselves or others and such.

I even liked the men's gay skating a little but the snow sports and particularily the snow boarding is really great. As a former skier, I don't can't imagine how they do the tricks they accomplish. I am happy to see more of the modern sports included so the kids can enjoy them and their heros. I guess we can buy stock in that White kid now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
02-18-2010, 12:04 PM
C'mon now....aren't you jes a little jealous because you can't do a double axel, and a triple lutz?
Do they actually have any ice rinks down there in redneck, usa....or has this global warming melted them.....

wolfdancer
02-18-2010, 12:36 PM
Dee, as a former... slow,white guy, with a 14" vertical leap, but still a good basketball player, you might appreciate this shot:
Look Ma, no legs (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Murray-State-guard-hits-half-court-shot-from-his?urn=ncaab,220323)

Deeman3
02-18-2010, 01:23 PM
I am jealsous of the triple axel, whatever that may be but the lutz sounds a little gamey.

As a 6'2" high shcool star, I had a 39" verical leap, mind you, leading to my ability to dunk until age 30, to the day! Now that lack of the White Man's Disease did raise some questions about my ancestors of the past but having my family emigrate in the late 1860'2 and being able to tracxe themall back, only great, great Uncle Rollanosequna, gives me pause to doubt I am fully Irish. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hey, David Letterman, not me, was the first to tag the entire men's skating field as light in the loafers so if a very left Dave (In his spiteful old man phase)say it is so, who can doubt it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

No, I love the Olympics and just knowing you are near enough to hear the cheers of the snowless crowds warms my heart. I knew, without asking, that you had better things to do than try and fight those Canadian gangs this week.

wolfdancer
02-18-2010, 02:06 PM
I have been to Vancouver, and what a great city that is...c'ept for the traffic. Went up there with a friend some years back, and we built a two car garage on a 2 level site, for his son...my first time ever building a concrete retaining/support wall...I hope the damn thing is still standing....at least hope he doesn't have my addy, in case it all came crashing down. Hope the City planning commish doesn't have it either, as "permits, we don't need no stinking permits"