PDA

View Full Version : Meet Glenn Beck

wolfdancer
02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
First there was Glengarry, then Glen Ross, and now....Half man,half ass, half comedian, half lunatic:Glenn Beck
Nutcase (http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-01-22/the-making-of-glenn-beck/?cid=hp:mainpromo4)

Deeman3
02-18-2010, 01:24 PM
You gotta love his passion and his bank account. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hippiepool
02-18-2010, 03:35 PM
I have never listened to Beck ....I cannot stomach anything Faux News has to offer .....

wolfdancer
02-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the board....a few of us liberal stalwarts are still holding out as the "Transformers" try to turn the site into an AZB
clone.
As I remember from my brief sojourn over there, on "1984"...you and lww did not see eye to eye....and anybody that is not a friend of lww's, is a friend of this board....

hondo
02-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Hippie, welcome , my friend.

Wilson was always looking for an opportunity to toss you as he is me.

I don't even enjoy that board anymore.

There is no real discussion.
Just Dub and his gestapo buddies ganging up
on anyone who disagrees with them.

pooltchr
02-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Glad to see you made it over here, but be prepared for your ego to be bruised. When it comes to being elitist, left wing, inconsequential mouthpieces, there are already two of theme here that have already lowered the bar about as far as it can go!

The only problem is one of them only gives us cut and paste clips from HuffPo and the other adds nothing but personal attacks and insults, with very little, if any, relevent content to the actual discussions.

Maybe you can teach them how to actually discuss topics, and skip all the personal attacks.

We can hope, anyway.

Steve

hondo
02-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Hippie's only problems over here will be Dub and perhaps you and Lotter.

This is a walk in the park next to the hate on AZ.

pooltchr
02-18-2010, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hippie's only problems over here will be Dub and perhaps you and Lotter.

This is a walk in the park next to the hate on AZ. </div></div>

I beg to differ. The only hate I see around here comes from Woffie and Wail.

And I see very little from anyone over there.

Steve

sack316
02-18-2010, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First there was Glengarry, then Glen Ross, and now....Half man,half ass, half comedian, half lunatic:Glenn Beck
Nutcase (http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-01-22/the-making-of-glenn-beck/?cid=hp:mainpromo4) </div></div>

Wouldn't he be a quarter of each, then? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

hondo
02-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Of course you don't.
You're in thick with the cronies over there.

You're like a fly on sh*t on that forum.

They love you.

Some of those folks are absolutely vile if you don't agree with them.

wolfdancer
02-18-2010, 06:40 PM
I never did well in school, on fractions

sack316
02-18-2010, 06:43 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
02-18-2010, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Some of those folks are absolutely vile if you don't agree with them. </div></div>

You mean the way a couple of people on this forum act?????

(not mentioning any names but W and W come to mind)

Steve

JohnnyD
02-18-2010, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course you don't.
You're in thick with the cronies over there.

You're like a fly on sh*t on that forum.

They love you.

Some of those folks are absolutely vile if you don't agree with them. </div></div> You are spreading lies and hatred hondo.Is this what you teach in sunday school? Jesus loves you but you must stop deceiving people and cursing.

wolfdancer
02-19-2010, 01:35 AM
I guess this post of yours does not qualify as a personal attack?

pooltchr
02-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Considering some of the PMs you have sent me, not to mention many posts on the forum, I consider it more of a statement of fact.

Steve

llotter
02-19-2010, 08:51 AM
I really like all of the Fox News commentators but Glenn is my favorite. I have learned a lot from his show, which I record everyday. Of course, he is a bit too far to the left for me so I don't always agree but he has a great sense of humor and he takes the subject seriously, as it should. He does have a tendency to lecture a bit too much but even there, he tries to make it interesting with all the tools he has at his disposal.

wolfdancer
02-19-2010, 02:57 PM
If your reply was supposed to be just a factual statement, you would not have referred to Gayle, as Wail.
Just because she and I, do not agree with your politics, and question your posts, does not make it a hate statement.
Rather then try to insult you, or go one-up on you publicly, I may have chosen to voice my dissent in a pm to you...a mistake, since you seem to somehow bring Gayle's name, or mine up in many of your posts, even where we are non-participants in the thread...UNTIL, we see your usual stream of grade school insults. I now choose to address any of my disagreements with you in public, although truth be told, I dislike having to even acknowledge you.
I think you tripped yourself up a bit in your welcoming post to Hippiepool.....you bemoaned the fact that Gayle often quotes from,links to, or bases the gist of her posts on some article in Huffington Post. Conversely, I <s>never</s> seldom? see you cite the source of you own amazing, spot-on, "take" re: politics, current affairs, and the price of tea in China.
it could be that when you comment on current events, the economy, the Presidency, the war, etc....
your statements are meant to be taken as an
a priori assumption
(ah-pree-ory) n. from Latin, an assumption that is true without further proof or need to prove it.
AND then there is your claim that we are spoon fed the news on CNN, and other liberal sites.....I do admit that I prefer those sources to the clownish Glenn Beck, but to each his own....
Re: your statement to me awhile back, when I first placed you on ignore....that... "I would be missing out on a chance to learn from you"
What I have taken from your posts, I can't repeat here
That's one of the reasons, I top weight her posts over yours...despite the old adage "from the mouth of Bubbas...."

ugotda7
02-21-2010, 03:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hippie, welcome , my friend.

on anyone who disagrees with them. </div></div>

Yeah, it's always about you.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hippie, welcome , my friend.

on anyone who disagrees with them. </div></div>hondo why do you continue to lie.Is this what you teach your sunday bible school.I see the vile person that you really are.Hiding behind the good book is a shame.Jesus loves you.

Under
03-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Hippie, welcome , my friend.

Slide

wolfdancer
03-01-2010, 05:11 PM
uh, Hippie's post was #6 on this enlightening thread.

LWW
03-02-2010, 06:38 AM
To a blind man I guess anything is enlightening.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 06:39 AM
I heard you need weight?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 12:14 PM
since you and a handful of others here are "blind to reality",
we can finally agree on something.

LWW
03-02-2010, 12:38 PM
We know you need weight.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-02-2010, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your reply was supposed to be just a factual statement, you would not have referred to Gayle, as Wail.
Just because she and I, do not agree with your politics, and question your posts, does not make it a hate statement.
Rather then try to insult you, or go one-up on you publicly, I may have chosen to voice my dissent in a pm to you...a mistake, since you seem to somehow bring Gayle's name, or mine up in many of your posts, even where we are non-participants in the thread...UNTIL, we see your usual stream of grade school insults. I now choose to address any of my disagreements with you in public, although truth be told, I dislike having to even acknowledge you.
I think you tripped yourself up a bit in your welcoming post to Hippiepool.....you bemoaned the fact that Gayle often quotes from,links to, or bases the gist of her posts on some article in Huffington Post. Conversely, I <s>never</s> seldom? see you cite the source of you own amazing, spot-on, "take" re: politics, current affairs, and the price of tea in China.
it could be that when you comment on current events, the economy, the Presidency, the war, etc....
a priori assumption
(ah-pree-ory) n. from Latin, an assumption that is true without further proof or need to prove it.
AND then there is your claim that we are spoon fed the news on CNN, and other liberal sites.....I do admit that I prefer those sources to the clownish Glenn Beck, but to each his own....
Re: your statement to me awhile back, when I first placed you on ignore....that... "I would be missing out on a chance to learn from you"
That's one of the reasons, I top weight her posts over yours...despite the old adage "from the mouth of Bubbas...." </div></div>

When people are so mentally challenged that they praise a nutcase like Glen Beck, they aren't worth our time.

Republicans show their seedy side by inviting the bottom of the barrell to speak at their functions.

I was a review of the kinds of material sold at their PAC, and it surely confirmed the party's unstable views, and their lack of concern over the dangerous radical element which they, as a party, have supported.

The interesting part is that they are so stupid, they actually think they are going to come out winners, by proving their alliance with nutcases like Beck, Palin, Bachmann, and LImpballs.

Ignorance is bliss.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not mentioning any names but W and W come to mind </div></div>

Say, you forgot the "L"...

Under
03-03-2010, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle in MD

Republicans show their seedy side by inviting the bottom of the [sic] barrell to speak at their functions. </div></div>

Let me see if I have this correct. Beck is not a lefty. Therefore he can't bee too bright!

So anyone so careless as to listen to him, or quote him is obviously no lefty and is not too bright.

Thus he reveals his seedy side dim witted nature.

Stretch
03-03-2010, 05:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard you need weight?

LWW </div></div>

.....but not from you. St.

Stretch
03-03-2010, 05:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle in MD

Republicans show their seedy side by inviting the bottom of the [sic] barrell to speak at their functions. </div></div>

Let me see if I have this correct. Beck is not a lefty. Therefore he can't bee too bright!

So anyone so careless as to listen to him, or quote him is obviously no lefty and is not too bright.

Thus he reveals his seedy side dim witted nature.
</div></div>

Yep, that's about right. St.

wolfdancer
03-03-2010, 05:40 PM
I've been trying to parse that other post for the last 3 hours...with no luck...glad you were able to figure it out.

Gayle in MD
03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-04-2010, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your reply was supposed to be just a factual statement, you would not have referred to Gayle, as Wail.
a priori assumption
That's one of the reasons, I top weight her posts over yours...despite the old adage "from the mouth of Bubbas...." </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your reply was supposed to be just a factual statement, you would not have referred to Gayle, as Wail.
</div></div>

LOL, you'll never get an answer, nor an admission of the facts.

BTW, thanks for the compliment. The big hater, accusing others of hatred. More RW styled distraction and denial.

Can you spell colossal hypocracy?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Total Ignore. I will continue to ignore Dumb and Dumber and they will continue to attack.

Some people with unstable, emotional issues are apparently incurable. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

wolfdancer
03-04-2010, 03:55 PM
The two "legends in their own minds" actually operate on the fantasy....that people read, and are influenced by their posts....

Gayle in MD
03-04-2010, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The two "legends in their own minds" actually operate on the fantasy....that people read, and are influenced by their posts....
</div></div>

Nothing could be more absurd!

It's laughable, actually.

pooltchr
03-04-2010, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The two "legends in their own minds" actually operate on the fantasy....that people read, and are influenced by their posts....
</div></div>

Obviously you read them, as evidenced by your numerous replies to them. As for influence, most of us know better. It's impossible to influence a brick. Bricks are at their highest level of productivity when they are packed in mud and surrounded by other bricks.

(Wow. Sounds like the Democrat party!!!!!!!!)

Steve