Pages : [1] 2

hondo
02-18-2010, 04:52 PM
As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
posturing on this board.
So, I decided to reverse it on him on AZ and start responding
in the same fashion as he did on here.

Guess what? It worked.
He went nuts, begging me at one point to stop.

So, the gestapo machine was put into place.

I called Cheney a sniveling, whiny, sick old man.
Lamas then said that descrption fit me perfectly.
Ugotda7 then laughingly agreed.

I complained to Wilson and was told tht I was the troublemaker.

Then the onslaught really starts.
LWW & Casual Observer start trashing me without using my name.
Ugotda7 & Lamas openly continue the baiting.

The rest of the cronies accuse me of whining over nothing.

Hippiepool gets tossed for criticising one of Wilson's threads.
I am on very thin ice and the whole gang has been trying to get me to explode so I'll be gone.

Meanwhile, a few members, conservatives no less !, have tipped
me off that there is more to this than it appears.
Rumor has it that certain of these posters are associated
with militia and skinhead forums.

I was given no names but it is starting to make sense.

Liberal posters are a very small minority on that forum
and they are treated very rudely. One of my agitators appears in every picture of him with an assault rifle!

Let me be perfectly clear. I was not given LWWs name or anyone else's and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE YET TO WHAT I WAS TOLD.

I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm
starting to consider that forum a dangerous place to be.

It's certainly far different than when I joined.

Hippie, this is a far friendlier and more civil crowd.
Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately.

Deeman3
02-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Hondo,

Honestly, why do you continue to go there? If it si that bad and it may be, leave it alone.

Not being silly here. It is just crazy to stay so frustrated over a board. Really...

hondo
02-18-2010, 06:01 PM
I agree.

My wife tells me the same thing you are saying.

Habit, I guess. I did used to really enjoy it.

JohnnyD
02-18-2010, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
posturing on this board.

Guess what? It worked.

I am on very thin ice and the whole gang has been trying to get me to explode so I'll be gone.

and they are treated very rudely. One of my agitators appears in every picture of him with an assault rifle!

Let me be perfectly clear. I was not given LWWs name or anyone else's and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE YET TO WHAT I WAS TOLD.

Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div> It is a sin to lie hondo.Jesus always knows.

wolfdancer
02-19-2010, 02:12 AM
when you call someone a liar....you should back up your claim....by pointing out the lies......
What kind of a man are you anyway....that tries to hide all his schoolboy insults, by using God's name?
Maybe you suffer from Cryptorchidism?

hondo
02-19-2010, 06:04 AM
I have decided to ignore that silly goof.

He has nothing to add to the forum but insults.

Why even respond to him? Ignore him and he'll
get bored and go away. He's insignificant.

pooltchr
02-19-2010, 07:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

And then you got all upset and started to whine that someone applied the exact same terminology to you. I believe your response was something to the effect that NOBODY wants to be called a sniveling, whiney, sick old man.
Sounds like you were dishing it out, but didn't like being on the receiving end.

What did you expect????????????

Steve

wolfdancer
02-19-2010, 03:43 PM
There is a big difference between commenting on a public figure, for their actions, or statements....and then being insulted personally for ones comments re that pol.
Just because I call GWB, and Cheney, the two biggest crooks that ever sat in the White House, or that I claimed that GWB was dumber then RR, or that the dog sled lady, would have made GWB look intelligent....these are FACTS....and I shouldn't be insulted for repeating them....
It is your standard m.o. here. Gayle posts, quoting from and providing a link to some article, or statement, in the media.
You respond with some personal insults...usually.
Deeman had the best suggestion...don't write anything about another member here, that you wouldn't say to their face.
I'd add to that, just because you are bigger, stronger, younger,
"healthier" or of the opposite sex, and might win a fist fight, still doesn't validate your assumptions.

pooltchr
02-19-2010, 04:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Just because I call GWB, and Cheney, the two biggest crooks that ever sat in the White House, or that I claimed that GWB was dumber then RR, or that the dog sled lady, would have made GWB look intelligent....these are FACTS.... </div></div>

Those are not facts, those are your opinions. Strange you can't see the difference.

Steve

wolfdancer
02-19-2010, 05:31 PM
FACTS.....was my sarcastically stated opinion,...too bad yourself, that you lack a sense of humor,and take your own proclamations, so seriously. (I done writ them, therefore they must be true).
It will be interesting to see your responses to Hippiepool, if he chooses to post here since, after your "warm" welcome, and warning about the "Wicked Witch from the East",.... as I understand it, he is more or less, of a liberal bent.....and may not buy into your FACTS???

pooltchr
02-19-2010, 05:43 PM
I simply pointed out that the level of personal attacks on this site are far greater than the other site....and most of them come from a very limited number of posters. I suspect he is smart enough to see it for himself, if he chooses to spend much time here.

And for the record, I have a very good sense of humor. I don't find anything humorous in the great majority of your posts.

Steve

hondo
02-20-2010, 07:55 AM
I have stated over and over the difference, but he, dub, and lamas refuse to acknowledge any difference.
I have no use for these people.

hondo
02-20-2010, 07:56 AM
He won't. He'll call pooltchr on his BS.

JohnnyD
02-20-2010, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when you call someone a liar....you should back up your claim....by pointing out the lies......
What kind of a man are you anyway....that tries to hide all his schoolboy insults, by using God's name?
Maybe you suffer from Cryptorchidism? </div></div>I thought you were smart as you are always telling us that you are.Just read his posts.Also might i suggest reading the bible to get rid of your bigotry.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-20-2010, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a big difference between commenting on a public figure, for their actions, or statements....and then being insulted personally for ones comments re that pol.
Just because I call GWB, and Cheney, the two biggest crooks that ever sat in the White House, or that I claimed that GWB was dumber then RR, or that the dog sled lady, would have made GWB look intelligent....these are FACTS....and I shouldn't be insulted for repeating them....
It is your standard m.o. here. Gayle posts, quoting from and providing a link to some article, or statement, in the media.
You respond with some personal insults...usually.
Deeman had the best suggestion...don't write anything about another member here, that you wouldn't say to their face.
I'd add to that, just because you are bigger, stronger, younger,
"healthier" or of the opposite sex, and might win a fist fight, still doesn't validate your assumptions.
</div></div>Your hatred and hipocrisy shows in your posts.You mock everything even religion.Read the good book before you are condemned for all eternity.

JohnnyD
02-20-2010, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have stated over and over the difference, but he, dub, and lamas refuse to acknowledge any difference.
I have no use for these people. </div></div>I see now hondo that you are just a trouble maker.Nothing you say anymore makes any sense.Jesus loves you.

ugotda7
02-21-2010, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have stated over and over the difference, but he, dub, and lamas refuse to acknowledge any difference.
I have no use for these people. </div></div>I see now hondo that you are just a trouble maker.Nothing you say anymore makes any sense.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Worth another look.

ugotda7
02-21-2010, 03:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
posturing on this board.

Guess what? It worked.

Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div>

You poor guy.

wolfdancer
02-21-2010, 02:06 PM
JohnnyD, I never said I was smart....just stated that I had to be smarter then a dumbass, dingbat like yourself.
"recently retired"....maybe you are in the early stages of senile dementia, which is why you are unsure of your race...or maybe you attended one big tent meeting, too many. Maybe your lid ain't screwed on too tight?
That reminds me.. have you seen the price of a lid, lately? I think the FDA, FCC, and FTC should be looking into this....
where was I?....did I mention that if you were any dumber, we'd have to put the leash on your rear end and walk you backwards...I think that's how that saying goes"
AND Rev. JohnnyD......please do not trouble yourself, condemning my soul and the souls of others here.
Read your own Bible..which clearly states that "we" your targets, are saved
Matthew 5:3-11...thusly:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake"
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousnessí sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, I never said I was smart....just stated that I had to be smarter then a dumbass, dingbat like yourself.
"recently retired"....maybe you are in the early stages of senile dementia, which is why you are unsure of your race...or maybe you attended one big tent meeting, too many. Maybe your lid ain't screwed on too tight?
That reminds me.. have you seen the price of a lid, lately? I think the FDA, FCC, and FTC should be looking into this....
where was I?....did I mention that if you were any dumber, we'd have to put the leash on your rear end and walk you backwards...I think that's how that saying goes"
AND Rev. JohnnyD......please do not trouble yourself, condemning my soul and the souls of others here.
Read your own Bible..which clearly states that "we" your targets, are saved
Matthew 5:3-11...thusly:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake"
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousnessí sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. </div></div> yet another post by the wise one.Just read your posts.

wolfdancer
02-21-2010, 03:16 PM
"yet another post by the wise one.Just read your posts."
I reread them and failed to see anything noteworthy in them; nothing there that claims I am as smart as your "American Idol", or Rev.Lotter.
I suppose that I could dumb them down a bit more though, so that......
you could gather your thoughts from among the still active neurons that are firing erratically in your brain....and then come up with an intelligent reply

hondo
02-21-2010, 04:13 PM
My dear Wolfie, how long did it take you to type that?

That's time you'll never get back. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

If we all ignore that buffoon he'll go away.

Notice I am not responding to that psycho, Ugot, who has been
shadow posting me?

He won't be on here long unless he can get you to respond to him.

BTW, he's the one I was telling you never has his picture taken
without an assault rifle in his hand.

I am very familiar with his type in West Virginia.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dear Wolfie, how long did it take you to type that?

shadow posting me?

I am very familiar with his type in West Virginia. </div></div>You try to cover your lies but your previous posts are a part of history.Now go ahead and tell us how you taught bible study today.You lie hondo and spread hatred.Shame shame shame on you.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 04:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dear Wolfie, how long did it take you to type that?

shadow posting me?

I am very familiar with his type in West Virginia. </div></div>Your lies will follow you forever.

pooltchr
02-21-2010, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Just read your posts."

I reread them and failed to see anything noteworthy in them; </div></div>

I totally agree...I don't see much noteworthy in any of your posts either. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

hondo
02-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Totally unnecessary.

Is this the great sense of humor you brag about?

What am I missing?

wolfdancer
02-21-2010, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He won't be on here long unless he can get you to respond to him. </div></div>
You gottabekiddiing...I have no interest in reading anything he writes.....besides:
I gottabeme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl4SRVXgGiI)

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 08:26 PM

shadow posting me?

I am very familiar with his type in West Virginia. </div></div>You spread lies he spreads the truth.Read the good book hondo you have turned evil for some reason.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-21-2010, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He won't be on here long unless he can get you to respond to him. </div></div>
You gottabekiddiing...I have no interest in reading anything he writes.....besides:
I gottabeme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl4SRVXgGiI)

</div></div>You continue to spread your filth for all to see.There is no reason o continue your hatred for people.God knows all.

ugotda7
02-22-2010, 03:29 AM

shadow posting me?

I am very familiar with his type in West Virginia. </div></div>

There you go lying again - surprise, surprise, surprise. Is lying part of the WV school curriculum?

To keep the gullible over here from believing your nonsense, some evidence in the link below (post # 214), to which you replied to (post # 216). Yet for some reason you can't seem to remember? You know, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=157218&highlight=iraqi&page=15

Now go ahead and post some lies - this psycho is having fun straightening you out.....again, and again, and again.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Where is this other place you speak of. Id like to find a pool forum where trolls dont run wild as they do here.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-22-2010, 02:32 PM
JohnnyD you seem to be a sensible man while some of these people seem to be borderline insane and certainly unfriendly.

JohnnyD
02-22-2010, 03:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD you seem to be a sensible man while some of these people seem to be borderline insane and certainly unfriendly. </div></div>A taste of a fine scotch thruout the day keeps me alert.It's wonderful to have a new member here.You are cordially welcomed to partake in discussion here as long as you refrain from cursing.What a wonderful enchanting day.Peace and God's love to everyone.

hondo
02-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Punter, is this your handle on the skinhead forums?

Wolf J Flywheel
02-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Why do you feel a need to attack everyone and spread scurrilous rumors? Are you attempting to make up for some emotional scarring in your past? Perhaps you should look inward and see what is making you so angry? Have you been a good man? Have you been a good husband? Have you been a good friend? Have you been a good neighbor? Those are the things which make a man great and not the amount of evil he can belch forth from the furnace of his soul.

punter
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Hondo, from your paranoid rant, one can only conclude that you are seriously ill, or that you are smoking crack.

hondo
02-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Well, you accomplished your goal, Punter.

You must be very proud.

And now you and your buddy are over here continuing the hate.

I do have to hand you something, Punter.

You are the slimiest piece of sh*t I have ever encountered on a forum. Seriously.

I'd love to meet you personally, buddy.

punter
02-22-2010, 08:55 PM
And you are a lying sack of shit Hondo. As many know by now.

hondo
02-22-2010, 08:59 PM
One last comment.
I bet your favorite song is " Coward of the County."

You're just a little weasel who hides behind a keyboard.

Bye, bye, weasel.

JohnnyD
02-22-2010, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, you accomplished your goal, Punter.

You must be very proud.

You are the slimiest piece of sh*t I have ever encountered on a forum. Seriously.

I'd love to meet you personally, buddy. </div></div>Language hondo language!

ugotda7
02-22-2010, 09:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, you accomplished your goal, Punter.

You must be very proud.

I'd love to meet you personally, buddy. </div></div>

If by continuing the hate you mean correcting your lies then you are indeed correct.

JohnnyD
02-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Hondo the evidence is encapsulated now to be preserved forever.No denying it anymore.Atone for your sins.Jesus loves you.

Stretch
02-23-2010, 02:45 AM

You must be very proud.

I'd love to meet you personally, buddy. </div></div>

Hiya Hondo. I see Miss Larry sent his bum buddies over here to Spy on you. Wasn't getting you banned good enough? Wow you rock dude, You're like the Pied Piper lol So what did you do to garner such rabid attention, throw cold water on one of thier circle jerks? St.

hondo
02-23-2010, 06:06 AM
Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Punter, it is best to be the better man in situations like this.

ugotda7
02-23-2010, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds. </div></div>

And again - If by continuing the hate you mean correcting your lies then you are indeed correct.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

And again - If by continuing the hate you mean correcting your lies then you are indeed correct.
</div></div>

I have tried to find this Arizona Billiards site (AZ?) that hondo refers to. It seems they also have a member named hondo who has quite the reputation as a troublemaker. They also have another UGOTDA7 and wolfdancer as well as several other matches so I assume that I have found the right place. I will lurk there some more and see what I can find out before I form a final opinion.

JohnnyD
02-23-2010, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds. </div></div> Then do not lie hondo.Read the good book.

wolfdancer
02-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Who cares what you see, or what you don't comprehend?
Now, if Deeman, someone here, I respect.... wrote something to that effect...I would do a little self-introspection...but since you only post to insult others in the mistaken belief that it will raise your own image in the eyes of others. (IMHO)....
I find your evaluation of anything that I write...meaningless, for me....but perhaps very informative for the people here that you try so hard to impress, with your own commentary on world news, current affairs, etc.
I think people like you, look for, and need a scapegoat.....

pooltchr
02-23-2010, 11:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares what you see, or what you don't comprehend?
</div></div>

Obviously, you care a great deal about what I see or say, since you somehow manage to come up with one of your smart-a$$ replies to just about every post I make.
If you don't care, don't waste your time reading or replying.
(But I know you care, although I sometimes wonder if you might care a little too much!)

Steve

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 02:58 AM
Fret not....I won't be coming to Helmsburg in the foreseeable future, and you'll never see me show up at S-Hole Pool School, not unless they are accepting Confederate money. At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

pooltchr
02-24-2010, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>

Exactly! We teach you how to learn to play pool.

Kinda like give a man a fish, or teach him how to learn to fish.

and just a little FYI, we only accept open minded students who are interested in learning new ideas and concepts. Remember, it's what you learn after you know it all that really counts!

I must give you credit for taking part of one statement out of context and trying to make a point, but, as usually happens when someone does this, the effort falls flat.

Thanks for caring!

Steve

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 11:11 AM
If that's your sales pitch, you are wasting your time trying to sell it to me.....out dated, trite phrases, about catching catfish, turn me off

For $19.95, a savings of $430.05, I can get a free Sham pool book as a gift, when buying a Sham Wow sponge cloth,which I could then use to soak up the knowledge contained therein

pooltchr
02-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Go for it, buddy! From what I understand, that particular product has helped develop many "sham players".

Sounds like a good plan for you.

Steve

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 12:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Punter, is this your handle on the skinhead forums? </div></div>

So you think I am a member named Punter and a member named LWW? Who else do you dream that I might be? You seem to be unable to deal with a reality that includes the possibility that maybe some people just disagree with you.

sack316
02-24-2010, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>

</div></div>

That's generally the best way to teach most anything, kudos! Seems to be a lost concept, but that's the method I've always used in teaching over the years.

Pool, poker, economics, baseball, etc. etc. etc. you name it. Any of it can be "taught" in a book. But there's a big difference between memorizing facts/theories/whatever versus LEARNING them... interpreting, analyzing, and the ability to evaluate and readjust.

Sack

pooltchr
02-24-2010, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>

</div></div>

That's generally the best way to teach most anything, kudos! Seems to be a lost concept, but that's the method I've always used in teaching over the years.

Pool, poker, economics, baseball, etc. etc. etc. you name it. Any of it can be "taught" in a book. But there's a big difference between memorizing facts/theories/whatever versus LEARNING them... interpreting, analyzing, and the ability to evaluate and readjust.

Sack </div></div>

It takes a wise man to understand that concept.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not....I won't be coming to Helmsburg in the foreseeable future, and you'll never see me show up at S-Hole Pool School, not unless they are accepting Confederate money. At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>A terrile hate filled speech.Bigotry and hatred are the evil in your life.You need to go to a retreat and repent for your sins to the Lord.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 03:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If that's your sales pitch, you are wasting your time trying to sell it to me.....out dated, trite phrases, about catching catfish, turn me off

For $19.95, a savings of $430.05, I can get a free Sham pool book as a gift, when buying a Sham Wow sponge cloth,which I could then use to soak up the knowledge contained therein </div></div>Knowledge is a wonderful thing why do you think that you are the Almighty ?

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Punter, is this your handle on the skinhead forums? </div></div>

So you think I am a member named Punter and a member named LWW? Who else do you dream that I might be? You seem to be unable to deal with a reality that includes the possibility that maybe some people just disagree with you. </div></div>He dreams that he is others.He once said he was in a submarine.Of course you can't believe anything he says.His posts speaks volumes with the cursing of others.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not....I won't be coming to Helmsburg in the foreseeable future, and you'll never see me show up at S-Hole Pool School, not unless they are accepting Confederate money. At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>A school is a wonderful institution.But they cannot teach all the manners that need to be learned from a loving home.So you are saying you never went to school.Didn't you learn any manners from your parents.No cursing anymore.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Leave my parents out of your sick, twisted pos posts....a**wipe.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 03:42 PM
You dishonor both Black people and Christians with your claims of being one.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 03:47 PM
dim witted one.....you are replying to someone who is in turn replying to Hondo....yet you are writing about me to them.
At least try to keep up, and on point. Maybe your hero can proof read your posts before you submit them?
Either way they will continue to have no relevant content.... therefore no merit

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Wolfdancer it seems that JohnnyD is presenting you with truth that you are unwilling to deal with. If you cant speak with insults and profane words you must feel very insecure in your position.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 05:41 PM
you must be as smart, almost, as he is then, to not realize that he didn't realize who he was replying to while trying to diss me, when he addressed his comments, to Hondo instead of Moi.
As for my position...
I checked to see what condition my position was in.
position condition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3yhYYV5MQ&feature=related)

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You dishonor both Black people and Christians with your claims of being one. </div></div>This is very racist please refrain from such remarks.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfdancer it seems that JohnnyD is presenting you with truth that you are unwilling to deal with. If you cant speak with insults and profane words you must feel very insecure in your position. </div></div>Here here now this is a wonderful reply from a very intelligent person.Sir Flywheel you shall be from now on.A true inspiration to this board.A welcome bit of fresh air i say.Cheers to you Sir Flywheel i toast a JW scotch to your well being.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leave my parents out of your sick, twisted pos posts....a**wipe.
</div></div>Time for your computer to be taken away.This vile language does not get you anywhere.

Stretch
02-25-2010, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfdancer it seems that JohnnyD is presenting you with truth that you are unwilling to deal with. If you cant speak with insults and profane words you must feel very insecure in your position. </div></div>Here here now this is a wonderful reply from a very intelligent person.Sir Flywheel you shall be from now on.A true inspiration to this board.A welcome bit of fresh air i say.Cheers to you Sir Flywheel i toast a JW scotch to your well being. </div></div>

Ah how nice, now would you guys please get a room? Your love for each other is getting rather awkward. St.

hondo
02-25-2010, 06:46 AM
LOL! Johnny thinks LWW hung the moon.

I guess heroes are hard to come by these days.

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Johnny thinks LWW hung the moon.

I guess heroes are hard to come by these days. </div></div> He speaks the truth.Do you ? NO.There is something wrong with you hondo.You pretend to be one's friend then you stab them.Your insecurities show.Please stop posting lies about skinheads and black churches.To post about g---r--- was totally uncalled for.It is very hard for me to understand how a supposed teacher can talk like this.SHAME on you.No one has said this and you know it.You say you read the good book but then make fun of it shame on you.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves people that tell the truth.

LWW
02-25-2010, 08:06 PM
posturing on this board.

Guess what? It worked.

Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div>

That post was just precious.

Completely untrue, but truly precious.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
posturing on this board.

Guess what? It worked.

That post was just precious.

Completely untrue, but truly precious.

LWW </div></div> That infamous post is now known on the internet as hondo's Trail of Tears.The truth will set him free.

LWW
02-26-2010, 04:41 PM
If you want the truth JohnnyD ... one of the leftists here has broken rank and informed me that they are in a mass complaint mode to get you and I banned along with wolf j flywheel, sev, punter, and ugotda7.

LWW

pooltchr
02-26-2010, 04:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want the truth JohnnyD ... one of the leftists here has broken rank and informed me that they are in a mass complaint mode to get you and I banned along with wolf j flywheel, sev, punter, and ugotda7.

LWW </div></div>

That shouldn't surprise you. They want to silence anyone who opposes Obama. The truth hurts!

Steve

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Well, knowing the characteristic traits of all parties involved,Hondo has the most credibility, so I give his side a "thumbs up", and think you, some slimy little jerk that butts his stupid nose into every thread, with some "snotty" remarks that could have been written by someone repeating, for the 3rd time, the 5th grade....I'd suggest your stick you "thumb up" where the sun don't shine.
I have a name for your posts as well.....I print them out on TP, and they are known on the internet as azzwipes, after their author.
Speaking of TP, since you don't know sh*t about the incident Hondo was referring to, why open your pie hole?
We got along just fine without your moronic commentary on every ******* thread here.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 04:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, knowing the characteristic traits of all parties involved,Hondo has the most credibility, so I give his side a "thumbs up", and think you, some slimy little jerk that butts his stupid nose into every thread, with some "snotty" remarks that could have been written by someone repeating, for the 3rd time, the 5th grade....I'd suggest your stick you "thumb up" where the sun don't shine.
I have a name for your posts as well.....I print them out on TP, and they are known on the internet as azzwipes, after their author.
Speaking of TP, since you don't know sh*t about the incident Hondo was referring to, why open your pie hole?
We got along just fine without your moronic commentary on every ******* thread here.
</div></div>Another childish rant.Many people have requested that you tone the language down.Try to be an adult.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 05:00 PM
who are these dastardly rats? And who is the traitor amongst us?
I wouldn't worry too much about you being asked to crawl back into the hole from whence you came.....if they have overlooked all the posts that you have made to date, that would get someone from the left side of the aisle banned, had they written them, I'd guess that Hondo, Gayle, Sonoma, and Dick Leonard, would be banished to cyber-space long before your <s>prissy</s>, er, pristine group gets the boot.
Being neutral myself and sympathetic to both sides, I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.
I really can't see anyone confiding in you, given your rep....and think maybe you been smoking that cheap ganga weed?

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want the truth JohnnyD ... one of the leftists here has broken rank and informed me that they are in a mass complaint mode to get you and I banned along with wolf j flywheel, sev, punter, and ugotda7.

LWW </div></div>Just read some of their vile posts.It is all to see.You are a voice of reason and truth.They fear the truth.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who are these dastardly rats? And who is the traitor amongst us?
I wouldn't worry too much about you being asked to crawl back into the hole from whence you came.....if they have overlooked all the posts that you have made to date, that would get someone from the left side of the aisle banned, had they written them, I'd guess that Hondo, Gayle, Sonoma, and Dick Leonard, would be banished to cyber-space long before your <s>prissy</s>, er, pristine group gets the boot.
Being neutral myself and sympathetic to both sides, I have nothing to fear, but fear itself. </div></div>Do not fear the truth.The truth will set you free.Please act like an adult.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 05:11 PM
only a fool would give any credence to his claims. To begin with,
first some dumass would have to buy into a leftist conspiracy here, then they would have to be equally as stupid to believe that one of the conspirators would report that to the **** that spends all his time here insulting them....
And then "we" would have to convince the admin here, that those remarks were costing us income.....

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Tell your many people to ***
that is my "final answer"!!!

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only a fool would give any credence to his claims. To begin with,
first some dumass would have to buy into a leftist conspiracy here, then they would have to be equally as stupid to believe that one of the conspirators would report that to the **** that spends all his time here insulting them....
And then "we" would have to convince the admin here, that those remarks were costing us income.....

</div></div>Everyone can read your posts and see your poor language.Please be an adult and post properly.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Ok, i will, if you will....but the first adult thing that I insist that you do.....is get your dumass off of my site!!!

bsmutz
02-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow, it looks like I came back in right where I left many months ago. Great to see everyone getting along so well... Deja vu isn't all it's cracked up to be?

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell your many people to ***
that is my "final answer"!!! </div></div>That sure makes alot of sense.The truth will set you free.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 05:16 PM
you still here?
Didn't I request that you leave?

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, i will, if you will....but the first adult thing that I insist that you do.....is get your dumass off of my site!!! </div></div>Why to you continue to insult yourself ? Your language is not suitable for this forum.Please refrain from such vile language.Jesus is watching.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you still here?
Didn't I request that you leave? </div></div>Who are you ?

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 05:22 PM
You guys are so ******inept, with this "Gaston and Alphonse" faux comedy bit.....that even I, pc and dead serious with my posts, am forced to smile and wonder if dementia is already taking it's toll upon you?

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are so ******inept, with this "Gaston and Alphonse" faux comedy bit.....that even I, pc and dead serious with my posts, am forced to smile and wonder if dementia is already taking it's toll upon you? </div></div>Even I,pc and dead serious with my posts seek the truth. The truth is what needs to be told.Seek the truth.That is your answer.The truth will set you free.Stop your vile posts.Read the good book and repent.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are so ******inept, with this "Gaston and Alphonse" faux comedy bit.....that even I, pc and dead serious with my posts, am forced to smile and wonder if dementia is already taking it's toll upon you? </div></div>Even you can't answer who you are.

Under
02-26-2010, 05:33 PM
"Gang raped hondo
posturing on this board.
in the same fashion as he did on here."

Your depiction of your rape and successful counterattack is pure fiction. In my opinion, you seem to be complaining too much. Are you really sure that you object to such treatment? Really? As in, Yea a thread on "I was raped", so I can relive it over, over, over and over. Were you tied down?

You are a pain. Never a concise statement of premises, supporting information, and conclusion. Am I going too fast for a smart guy Jr H teacher like yourself?

You can't make it on AZ Billiards, not because you are a lefty, but because you have a limited mind span and limited experiences. I have met some bright lefty's, and the conversation is always challenging. You, however are, well, let me suggest an opinion. Lightweight.

I will leave with a compliment. You were smart enough to leave AZ where you were over matched on an intellectual basis. This forum seems to be a free for all. Make an insult and then for the climax, make an insult.

Anyone else reading this, remember the phrase DFTT. Nine pages of troll feed and counting.

hondo
02-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Obama! Obama! Is Obama nickname "Hondo"?
WTH wrong with you?

hondo
02-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Johnny loves it when you respond.

hondo
02-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Hey, LWW got a response! He wins.

hondo
02-26-2010, 06:05 PM
THEN IGNORE HIM!!!!!

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Hondo, I'm both annoyed and mildly amused by his posts, and his new mantra. I think he does more harm then good for "his" side.
lww comes out with one of his hate messages, then JD sucks up to him with some reply, and before you can get mad about the one....it looks like some vaudeville act they have worked out, designed for laughs.
Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Anyway the weather is getting better and I'll soon be dealing with birdies on the CG, instead of bird brains, here on the ccb

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, I'm both annoyed and mildly amused by his posts, and his new mantra. I think he does more harm then good for "his" side.
lww comes out with one of his hate messages, then JD sucks up to him with some reply, and before you can get mad about the one....it looks like some vaudeville act they have worked out, designed for laughs.
Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Anyway the weather is getting better and I'll soon be dealing with birdies on the CG, instead of bird brains, here on the ccb </div></div> Seeking the truth is no joke.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THEN IGNORE HIM!!!!! </div></div>SAVE YOUR FISH. Turn your furnace on NOW .

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Bill, you did the smart thing and walked away from all this.
If, anything it has gotten much worse then when you left.
If you post and even hint that you might not buy into the rw zeitgeist, Steve will claim you are stupid, despite the fact that you are a retired I. t. engineer. Then llotter will want to know if you are Catholic, and lww will try to impress you by claiming that he is a software engineer, and that he suggested many of the Windows components to Bill Gates....meantime Steve will claim you are stupid for not signing up for his newsletter, then llotter will want to know if you have ever used a condom in your life, which he equates to baby killing....he'll also want you to denounce the Pope for not endorsing the leading Musher in the state of Alaska, to become top dog if... sumthin happened to President Mc.... a Mick? I'm Irish, and I wouldn't want to see a Mick in the WH....we're better at running bars, or patronizing them, often being our own best customers.
Meantime Steve will be writing how dumb you are...(or did I already write that?) llotter will want to know your views on mercy killing, two time GWB voters...and ....our newest member/inmate of Charenton, Johnnyd'lerios, will want you to read the Bible to him.....so he can go "nighty nite".

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 08:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill, you did the smart thing and walked away from all this.
If, anything it has gotten much worse then when you left.
If you post and even hint that you might not buy into the rw zeitgeist, Steve will claim you are stupid, despite the fact that you are a retired I. t. engineer. Then llotter will want to know if you are Catholic, and lww will try to impress you by claiming that he is a software engineer, and that he suggested many of the Windows components to Bill Gates....meantime Steve will claim you are stupid for not signing up for his newsletter, then llotter will want to know if you have ever used a condom in your life, which he equates to baby killing....he'll also want you to denounce the Pope for not endorsing the leading Musher in the state of Alaska, to become top dog if... sumthin happened to President Mc.... a Mick? I'm Irish, and I wouldn't want to see a Mick in the WH....we're better at running bars, or patronizing them, often being our own best customers.
Meantime Steve will be writing how dumb you are...(or did I already write that?) llotter will want to know your views on mercy killing, two time GWB voters...and ....our newest member/inmate of Charenton, Johnnyd'lerios, will want you to read the Bible to him.....so he can go "nighty nite".
</div></div>I realize that you have a low self esteem but Please refrain from calling yourself a mick.This is degrading and racist.Please be more sensitive to others on our board.Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Racist....I didn't know we Irish were of a separate race; I do know the Lord favors us...
"...with stardust just to make the shamrocks grow..."

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Hondo please tell us you are not abusing your fish anymore.I can't take this much more.I am not holding up well after you posted about this.Also the truth will set you free.

wolfdancer
02-27-2010, 12:17 AM
DFTT
Roger, Under....over, and out

JohnnyD
02-27-2010, 02:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DFTT
Roger, Under....over, and out </div></div>Melvin,DFFT Under...Over & Out...JLY..GLEO..TTWSUF

hondo
02-27-2010, 05:52 AM
We got a foot of snow last night!!!!

hondo
02-27-2010, 06:03 AM
Pretty good evaluation.

hondo
02-27-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Racist....I didn't know we Irish were of a separate race; I do know the Lord favors us...
"...with stardust just to make the shamrocks grow..." </div></div>

That's telling him, Wolfie.
I'm sure your post made an impression on him.

Johnny jumps up with his fist clenched and screams, " YES!
I got to Wolfie again! This guy is just too easy for my massive intellect. Hardy har har har! Hmm, let's see what else I can
get a rise out of him on. This is so much fun! I love this site!"

LWW
02-27-2010, 07:32 AM
I would suspect you are on, or about to be on, the list.

The gang thuggery is quite despicable.

I had abandoned this forum again, until I heard of the lies being spread here.

Hondo, gayle, wolfie et al have proven they can't handle it in reality without me. They try to get rid of me through thug tactics ... but then absent anything for the foci of their hatred they lash out to get me back.

LWW

LWW
02-27-2010, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Gang raped hondo
posturing on this board.
in the same fashion as he did on here."

Your depiction of your rape and successful counterattack is pure fiction. In my opinion, you seem to be complaining too much. Are you really sure that you object to such treatment? Really? As in, Yea a thread on "I was raped", so I can relive it over, over, over and over. Were you tied down?

You are a pain. Never a concise statement of premises, supporting information, and conclusion. Am I going too fast for a smart guy Jr H teacher like yourself?

You can't make it on AZ Billiards, not because you are a lefty, but because you have a limited mind span and limited experiences. I have met some bright lefty's, and the conversation is always challenging. You, however are, well, let me suggest an opinion. Lightweight.

I will leave with a compliment. You were smart enough to leave AZ where you were over matched on an intellectual basis. This forum seems to be a free for all. Make an insult and then for the climax, make an insult.

Anyone else reading this, remember the phrase DFTT. Nine pages of troll feed and counting.

</div></div>

Pure gold.

LWW

LWW
02-27-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo please tell us you are not abusing your fish anymore.I can't take this much more.I am not holding up well after you posted about this.Also the truth will set you free. </div></div>

What has he done to the fish?

Won't tip his barber ... refuses to pay his employee a living wage ... refuses to pay his employees health care and retirement ... brags about his infidelity ... hangs out at a bar where the common talk is how much "GDN's" are hated ... supports the Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops ... and now fish abuse?

LWW

pooltchr
02-27-2010, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect you are on, or about to be on, the list.

The gang thuggery is quite despicable.

LWW </div></div>

If that is true, it's no big deal. The hatred and vile posting of some on here is really getting out of control. The constant bitterness, personal attacks, insults, and the loading up of my PM inbox with more of the same crap is just an indicator of how low some people can go. I stay here because there are still some good people who actually want to say something useful. If the leftist cyber bullies want to band together and try to get rid of me, so be it. Last time I checked, the forum is not "My forum" as one of them is fond of saying. It belongs to Billiard Digest, and they certainly have the right to do whatever they want with it.

There are a few posters on here who should compete for the title of "Biggest Loser". But so far, the good people still outnumber the crazies.

Steve

hondo
02-27-2010, 08:37 AM
As long as you remain true to your beliefs and don't
blindly defend Dub's posts without carefully examining his agenda, you're okay with me. Fair enough?

hondo
02-27-2010, 08:41 AM
I have to admit that one of the things I admired about Dub was his ability to multi-task.

I fully expected actual discussions between Dub and Flytrap
in which Dub explained to Flynuts why I was booted
and Flyhammer telling Dub how much he admired his greatness.

Heck, Fast Larry could have ten of his creations talking to each other at once.

Alas, Dub is not in Fast Larry's class.

pooltchr
02-27-2010, 12:52 PM
One thing you should know about me is that I don't believe anything that I can't verify. That goes for pool, politics, and life in general. Fair enough?

Steve

wolfdancer
02-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Well, I was just trying to be social, reassure him and mollify his fears about the alleged cabal. It was the Christian thing to do.

LWW
02-27-2010, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who are these dastardly rats? And who is the traitor amongst us?</div></div>

Someone who is sickened by the thug tactics used by the left here, but doesn't want to endure the mass e-mail/shadowpost/PM/cross-forum troll attacks as well as threats of legal proceedings, running to the mods, hacking of personal accounts, and other acts you and your kind routinely engage in.

Unlike you, I will not betray the trust of another.

LWW

Stretch
02-27-2010, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I was just trying to be social, reassure him and mollify his fears about the alleged cabal. It was the Christian thing to do. </div></div>

Well he never really left. He just did his little stress induced personality disorder identity flip thing. Of course he was never really all there to begin with. But of course, as is his favorite saying goes, we knew that. St.

hondo
02-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Amen, Stretch.
He created a new identity, and brought his goons
over to harass me.

It was a miserable failure.
Only one of our posters responded to them at all.

I haven't answered one single post of theirs and have no intention to do so.

They can continue this childish behavior all they want.

It is kinda funny that they consider me so important.

They've got their pompous pseudo-intellectual blowhard Underwear.
Their ego-maniacal buffoon with delusions of grandeur LWW.
( Notice that Flytrap leaves when Sir dub returns.
Their arrogant militia man ugot.
Their resident retard Johnny.
Their creepy little ankle-biter punter.

What a cast of characters!
And all of them are grown men with the possible exceptions of Johnny and punter. Pathetic.

I feel truly honored with all this attention.

wolfdancer
02-27-2010, 04:59 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
02-27-2010, 05:03 PM
P.S. Several of the above have been supposedly involved in
neo-nazi and skinhead sites.
It makes a lot of sense actually.
I do not know if this is true or not.
I was warned by some true conservatives
that these people are dangerous, but, again, I emphasize
that I have no proof.

They may just be mean-spirited jerks who have a vendetta against me.
I don't know.

As long as they stay away from my family and me, they
can spiel all the hate they want.

If they get near my family and me, they'll find that
Uncle Sam taught me a few tricks in the late 60s.

LWW
02-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Talking to yourself again?

LWW

ugotda7
02-28-2010, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talking to yourself again?

LWW </div></div>

I wonder if when he does talk to himself does he lie like he usually does? I'd like to hear that conversation - it would be like a Monty Python skit.

LWW
02-28-2010, 12:27 PM
I suspect his associations with Byrd being exposed have finally pushed him over the edge. He sees neo-nazis and skinheads everywhere ... which can only mean he is quite familiar with them.

LWW

LWW
03-01-2010, 07:10 AM
FOUR SEPARATE THREADS ABOUT HONDO'S PERPETUAL QUEST FOR MARTYRDOM!

LWW

wolfdancer
03-01-2010, 03:00 PM
While you mock Hondo for being concerned for his own safety and that of his family...
in "Schenck v. United States"
"The question in every case is whether the words used( as in the hate posts directed towards him), are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a "clear and present danger" that they will bring about the substantive evils ......"
Given the facts that you (may???) have brought these people over here to continue the harassment,and intimidation, and that he believes they are part of a group that is considered dangerous.....while also believing, as I do, that you are psychotic......
He has good reason to be concerned

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, Stretch.
over to harass me.

And all of them are grown men with the possible exceptions of Johnny and punter. Pathetic.

I feel truly honored with all this attention. </div></div> Your a proven liar hondo.People just need to read your posts and put it all together.Jesus does not like liars.

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. Several of the above have been supposedly involved in
neo-nazi and skinhead sites.
It makes a lot of sense actually.
I do not know if this is true or not.
I was warned by some true conservatives
that these people are dangerous, but, again, I emphasize
that I have no proof.

They may just be mean-spirited jerks who have a vendetta against me.
I don't know.

As long as they stay away from my family and me, they
can spiel all the hate they want.

If they get near my family and me, they'll find that
Uncle Sam taught me a few tricks in the late 60s. </div></div> What did Uncle Sam teach you? Another lie. You said you were going to college.

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo please tell us you are not abusing your fish anymore.I can't take this much more.I am not holding up well after you posted about this.Also the truth will set you free. </div></div>

What has he done to the fish?

Won't tip his barber ... refuses to pay his employee a living wage ... refuses to pay his employees health care and retirement ... brags about his infidelity ... hangs out at a bar where the common talk is how much "GDN's" are hated ... supports the Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops ... and now fish abuse?

LWW </div></div>He posted last week here that supposedly his house was so cold that the water in his aquarium was frozen.I have been having nightmares about the terrible life that these poor lil fishes have with him.I suggested to him that there is a new invention called the furnace that will supply heat.He has not responded about the welfare of the fish.Why hondo? Why ?

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 08:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, Stretch.
over to harass me.

I feel truly honored with all this attention. </div></div> Your a proven liar hondo.People just need to read your posts and put it all together.Jesus does not like liars. </div></div>The truth will set you free hondo..

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, Stretch.
over to harass me.

I feel truly honored with all this attention. </div></div>Your honored that you are a liar!I refuse to believe that you were a teacher.The truth will set you free hondo.You must repent.Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
03-01-2010, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I refuse to believe that you were a teacher.</div></div>
(wow, bet that hurt him)
.....my little ankle biting "friend"....nobody cares what a toad like you believes in. Your posts are that of a spoiled brat, and make little or no sense....even your friends must wonder WTF is his point; when did he revert to a pre-teen mentality?
The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write.

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 11:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I refuse to believe that you were a teacher.</div></div>
(wow, bet that hurt him)
.....my little ankle biting "friend"....nobody cares what a toad like you believes in. Your posts are that of a spoiled brat, and make little or no sense....even your friends must wonder WTF is his point; when did he revert to a pre-teen mentality?
The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write. </div></div>The truth will set you free.His posts are there for all to see.Now on to my JW scotch.

Stretch
03-02-2010, 03:30 AM
(wow, bet that hurt him)
The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write. </div></div>

LOL Wolf, good one. That's the perfect description! However there is no need to state the obvious, i know now his weekness. fISH......calls, " oh Johnnyyyyyyyy, look what i've got" Menecingly dangles a flipping cute little goldfish over a running blender! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 04:16 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
03-02-2010, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
(wow, bet that hurt him)
The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write. </div></div>

LOL Wolf, good one. That's the perfect description! However there is no need to state the obvious, i know now his weekness. fISH......calls, " oh Johnnyyyyyyyy, look what i've got" Menecingly dangles a flipping cute little goldfish over a running blender! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Johnny, if you speek to Hondo again, the fish gets it.......sets dial on Puree.

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Why are you advocating animal cruelty?

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 01:21 PM
when i came to this site hondo warned me of the neo-cons here.The evil has been released.FORGET hondo SAVE THE FISH !

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Have they no compassion at all?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 01:39 PM
I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....I hope those that try to tie in religion to just the right....will notice....the fishies are always depicted as pointing LEFT....( the truth shall set you free)
http://z.about.com/d/christianity/1/0/f/2/Christian_Fish.png

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 01:41 PM
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"..Colonel Jessup.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 01:47 PM
SAVE THE FISH.HALLELUJAH.

LWW
03-02-2010, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....</div></div>

How dare you question JohhnyD's faith!

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....</div></div>

How dare you question JohhnyD's faith!

LWW </div></div>Heathen's i say heathen's.

LWW
03-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Blasphemers according to hondo.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Hondo would you please put all your hatred aside for a minute and post how your fish are doing.I certainly hope the fish are doing well.Forget about your neo-con fundamentalist ways for once and put the fish first,PLEASE.Please give them the heat they need so they won't freeze.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....I hope those that try to tie in religion to just the right....will notice....the fishies are always depicted as pointing LEFT....( the truth shall set you free)
http://z.about.com/d/christianity/1/0/f/2/Christian_Fish.png

</div></div>IF this is a serious question then i will reply.The fish are pointing left as they want to help people.They don't swim away from people in need.Jesus loves you.

Stretch
03-03-2010, 03:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo would you please put all your hatred aside for a minute and post how your fish are doing.I certainly hope the fish are doing well.Forget about your neo-con fundamentalist ways for once and put the fish first,PLEASE.Please give them the heat they need so they won't freeze.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Johnny, i warned you what would happen if you talked to Hondo again........Goldfish puree comin right up! Here you are, one frisky little gold fish, and one blender.*flips the switch* "SORRY FOR YELLING! i'M TRYING TO TALK OVER THE SOUND OF THIS THING. WOW WATCH THIS"!! ................ Ewwwwwwwww kewl, wut a mess, scales everywhere. "here kitty kitty kitty! St.

LWW
03-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Proof again that the cruelty of the left here knows no bounds.

LWW

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 01:43 AM
posturing on this board.

Guess what? It worked.

So how is your rape recovery going?

LWW
04-25-2010, 05:50 AM
I don't think he comes here for the hunting.

LWW

pooltchr
04-25-2010, 07:12 AM
Why resurect a thread that has been (thankfully) dead for nearly two months, just to continue your fight with Hondo. Don't we already have more than enough flame threads runninng?

Give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Sev
04-25-2010, 07:18 AM
I just toasted the perfect marshmallow over my screen. Amazing.

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why resurect a thread that has been (thankfully) dead for nearly two months, just to continue your fight with Hondo. Don't we already have more than enough flame threads runninng?

Give it a rest!!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

As long as Hondo continues to instigate, lie and talk s**t about me I will continue to address that issue. I thought I made that clear. I also thought I made it clear that I don't care what you or any other forum members think about this.

Maybe you should address the issue with the person who started all of this.....with this thread....and who continues to instigate, lie and talk s**t.

In the end though - if you don't like it then simply choose not to read it.

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 09:20 AM

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:23 AM

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:24 AM

hondo
04-25-2010, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">36 </div></div>

pooltchr
04-25-2010, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Maybe you should address the issue with the person who started all of this.....with this thread....and who continues to instigate, lie and talk s**t.

</div></div>

Actually, I addressed it with the person who dug up a 2 month old dead thread with only one thought...let's keep going after Hondo.

When are you going to grow up??

Steve

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Actually, I addressed it with the person who dug up a 2 month old dead thread with only one thought...let's keep going after Hondo.

Steve </div></div>

The point you're missing is this is the thread which started the downhill slide. It was worth reminding folks here of that. Be sure to thank Hondo for it.

And in case you missed it - don't like it then don't read it.

Now run along and try to lecture someone else. I told you before - I don't care what you or anybody else here thinks.

LWW
04-25-2010, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And I concur with UGOTDA7 that this thread is the work of one member and one member only.

It was started as a pack of lies to defend someone against their own demise at their own poison keyboard.

The fact that it never improved from such heinous beginnings should surprise nobody ... and yes, every time hondo begs for sympathy and gets it, a new war is about to begin.

Threads such as this are living history and a testament to the folly of appeasement.

LWW

pooltchr
04-25-2010, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr][quote=ugotda7]
Maybe you should I told you before - I don't care what you or anybody else here thinks. </div></div>

That has become quite obvious. You also don't seem to care that you are hurting a forum that many of us have enjoyed for years.

If anyone needs to "run along", it's you, sonny!

Steve

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr][quote=ugotda7]
Maybe you should I told you before - I don't care what you or anybody else here thinks. </div></div>

That has become quite obvious. You also don't seem to care that you are hurting a forum that many of us have enjoyed for years.

Steve </div></div>

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything - don't like it then don't read it. Is this a hard concept to understand? Well, maybe it is to you since you can't even seem to understand why I'm even here much less why these types of threads exist to begin with.....which is ironic as can be given this particular thread. Here, I'll help you, follow along and say these out loud - give me an "H".......

pooltchr
04-25-2010, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything -
</div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
So, yes, you are hurting a lot more than just Hondo.
But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve

Stretch
04-25-2010, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr][quote=ugotda7]

Steve </div></div>

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything - don't like it then don't read it. Is this a hard concept to understand? Well, maybe it is to you since you can't even seem to understand why I'm even here much less why these types of threads exist to begin with.....which is ironic as can be given this particular thread. Here, I'll help you, follow along and say these out loud - give me an "H".......

</div></div>

lol, Hondo's got you all in a tizzy. St.

hondo
04-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Hondo is doing nothing, Stretch.
I want this to end as much as Steve and Ed do.

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 12:21 PM

</div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve </div></div>

OK pops, I'm going to slow this down for you. There is one person to blame for the degradation of this place even lower than it already was - Honduh.

- I did not come here until Honduh lied, instigated and talked a bunch of s**t......with this thread.

- Honduh is not interested in any kind of discussion and hasn't been for years - he wants to lie, instigate and talk s**t in order to become the center of attention.....which you're now enabling and I'm sure he's getting a good laugh out of.

- I am and will continue to respond to Honduh when he lies, instigates and talks s**t regardless of what you or anybody here thinks.

- I'm no rocket scientist but the answer seems pretty simple: Honduh stops lying, instigating and talking s**t.

- I haven't run anybody off....see previous point.

- Step back, get your emotions out of it and examine Honduh's history and maybe you'll see this for what it is.....see second point above again for a hint.

- And again, don't like it then don't read it; put me on ignore if need be.

Now give me an "O"......

ugotda7
04-25-2010, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is doing nothing, Stretch.
I want this to end as much as Steve and Ed do. </div></div>

Sure you do...........44

LWW
04-25-2010, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is doing nothing, Stretch.
I want this to end as much as Steve and Ed do. </div></div>

Sorry ... but I don't believe it.

You are practicing your usual divide and conquer tactics.

Sadly, Steve and UGOT have fallen for it while you lick your chops waiting for your next opportunity to enflame the forum.

LWW

Stretch
04-25-2010, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

OK pops, I'm going to slow this down for you. There is one person to blame for the degradation of this place even lower than it already was - Honduh.

- I did not come here until Honduh lied, instigated and talked a bunch of s**t......with this thread.

- Honduh is not interested in any kind of discussion and hasn't been for years - he wants to lie, instigate and talk s**t in order to become the center of attention.....which you're now enabling and I'm sure he's getting a good laugh out of.

- I am and will continue to respond to Honduh when he lies, instigates and talks s**t regardless of what you or anybody here thinks.

- I'm no rocket scientist but the answer seems pretty simple: Honduh stops lying, instigating and talking s**t.

- Step back, get your emotions out of it and examine Honduh's history and maybe you'll see this for what it is.....see second point above again for a hint.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Now give me an "O"...... <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

</div></div>

&lt;&lt; O &gt;&gt; What's that spell? Ugo! Ugo! Raw Raw Raw! St.

Qtec
04-25-2010, 07:28 PM

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Well said Steve. For once you are spot on. These guys don't want to discuss, they want to stir up trouble and attack anyone with disagrees with them "For they are the enemy."

Q

Q

Stretch
04-25-2010, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Well said Steve. For once you are spot on. These guys don't want to discuss, they want to stir up trouble and attack anyone with disagrees with them "For they are the enemy."

Q

Q </div></div>

Q, i second that motion. Steve is much more Eloquent then i, and i thank him for that. Ugo openly admitts that he dosn't give a crap about this forum or anyone on it. Now that really IS hoisted by thine own petard. (with apologies to the "jingo king") St.

Qtec
04-25-2010, 08:34 PM
LOL

Q

LWW
04-26-2010, 04:16 AM
Let's return this threads roots since the leftists are in their historical revisionism mode to claim it is what it isn't.
posturing on this board.

Guess what? It worked.
He went nuts, begging me at one point to stop.</div></div>
That statement is, quite simply, untrue and I challenge hondo to validate it.

It also is questioning my faith which hondo has bellowed vociferously about as evidence of blasphemy and persecution when he thought it was happening to him.

LWW

LWW
04-26-2010, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, the gestapo machine was put into place.</div></div>
Also untrue, unless one accepts that hondo was referring to a "GESTAPO" to which he himself belongs.

I don't know if he does or not, but I do know he has never ending support for WV's KKK Kleagle and has posted links to skinhead sites.

LWW

LWW
04-26-2010, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called Cheney a sniveling, whiny, sick old man.

I complained to Wilson and was told tht I was the troublemaker.</div></div>

I have no way of knowing whether this was true or not ... but hondo has a long, broad, and deep history of starting trouble and then running to the mods when it explodes in his face like an Elmer Fudd cigar ... so I accept it as a misrepresented but likely truth.

LWW

LWW
04-26-2010, 04:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then the onslaught really starts.

I am on very thin ice and the whole gang has been trying to get me to explode so I'll be gone. </div></div>

Pure fantasy.

LWW

LWW
04-26-2010, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile, a few members, conservatives no less !, have tipped

Let me be perfectly clear. I was not given LWWs name or anyone else's and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE YET TO WHAT I WAS TOLD.</div></div>

This comment is simply amazing and is as nebulous as a fantasy can get. Libs are not a small minority on AZB nor are they treated nearly as poorly as hondo and the leftist cabal here treat anyone. I have also never heard even a whisper of a whisper of any AZB member belonging to any such group ... except for hondo once posting a link to a skinhead site.

That entire statement was obviously made to deceive and to inflame the forum ... trolling at it's very worst IMHO.

LWW

LWW
04-26-2010, 04:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm

And, of course, we end with the obligatory "WOE IS HONDO" section where hondo starts a thread with the sole intent of impugning the character of others and further enflaming the forum ... yet in his own mind he has made himself the victim by the end of the opening post.

LWW

Stretch
04-26-2010, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm

And, of course, we end with the obligatory "WOE IS HONDO" section where hondo starts a thread with the sole intent of impugning the character of others and further enflaming the forum ... yet in his own mind he has made himself the victim by the end of the opening post.

LWW </div></div>

You do a good enough job of enflaming the board all on your own. St.

ugotda7
04-26-2010, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Now give me an "O"...... <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

</div></div>

&lt;&lt; O &gt;&gt; What's that spell? Ugo! Ugo! Raw Raw Raw! St. </div></div>

Give me a "N".........

ugotda7
04-26-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q

Q </div></div>

If by stir up trouble you mean correct the record against lies, instigation and s**t talking then you are indeed correct....good job, give yourself a gold star.

ugotda7
04-26-2010, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q

Q </div></div>

Q, i second that motion. Steve is much more Eloquent then i, and i thank him for that. Ugo openly admitts that he dosn't give a crap about this forum or anyone on it. Now that really IS hoisted by thine own petard. (with apologies to the "jingo king") St. </div></div>

Yes, I have been very clear and make no apologies for being so. Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight about lies, instigation and s**t talking. Is that supposed to somehow engender some sort of empathy on my part for this place?

Now how is that hoisted by thine own petard? Do you even know what that means? I'm pretty sure that's a....wait.........here it comes............drum roll.........no.

pooltchr
04-26-2010, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight </div></div>

If you don't care about this place, why do you care whether the record here is straight or not?

Steve

ugotda7
04-26-2010, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight </div></div>

If you don't care about this place, why do you care whether the record here is straight or not?

Steve </div></div>

You're really reaching aren't you? This place and me are two different things.

pooltchr
04-26-2010, 02:06 PM
You're really reaching aren't you? This place and me are two different things. </div></div>

If only that were true.....

Steve

ugotda7
04-26-2010, 03:07 PM
You're really reaching aren't you? This place and me are two different things. </div></div>

If only that were true.....

Steve </div></div>

If only this statement made any kind of sense.....

pooltchr
04-26-2010, 04:12 PM
The funny thing is, all I did was suggest that you might back off from all the negative attack posts, and now it seems I am the newest target.

This suggest there may be some type of personality disorder fueling all your agression.

Do you plan on contributing to the forum, or will you just continue to attack other posters?

Steve

Qtec
04-26-2010, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight about lies, instigation and s**t talking. Is that supposed to somehow engender some sort of empathy on my part for this place? </div></div>

So you are hear to fulfil some vendetta, as a result of some immature squabble on another forum?

Begone you retch. Spread not your poison here.

Q

ugotda7
04-26-2010, 11:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The funny thing is, all I did was suggest that you might back off from all the negative attack posts, and now it seems I am the newest target.

This suggest there may be some type of personality disorder fueling all your agression.

Do you plan on contributing to the forum, or will you just continue to attack other posters?

Steve </div></div>

Really, that's all you did? If only that were true.....

ugotda7
04-26-2010, 11:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight about lies, instigation and s**t talking. Is that supposed to somehow engender some sort of empathy on my part for this place? </div></div>

So you are hear to fulfil some vendetta, as a result of some immature squabble on another forum?

Begone you retch. Spread not your poison here.

Q </div></div>

Reading is fundamental. I'm here because Hondo invited me over. Feel free to thank him.

Stretch
04-27-2010, 01:49 AM
If this is the kind of immaturity that goes on over at azb then i'm beginning to think Hondo does have a legitimate claim at being victomized. This is beyond the pall. St.

Sev
04-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Actually it generally doesn't.

Most all members left, center and right are generally well behaved.
Even those that are contentious engage in spirited debates rather than rolling in the gutter.

LWW
04-28-2010, 04:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it generally doesn't.

Most all members left, center and right are generally well behaved.
Even those that are contentious engage in spirited debates rather than rolling in the gutter. </div></div>

Well put.

This forum was what it was because it was allowed to be what it was.

Now that G/W/H aren't trolling every single thread with their venom ... things have calmed down considerably and some actual discussion is beginning.

Without hondo belching hate, UGOT has been absent as he said he would.

Eg, sadly, seems to miss the trolling of G and is absent.

The back benchers of the left seem to have no interest in the torch of mud slinging being passed to them.

Hopefully the forum can rebuild from the ashes.

I will also say this ... I would gladly welcome G/W/H back as members if they would only engage in the forum decorum they demand of others.

Discussion and debate are the life blood of a republic.

Partisan hatred is it's poisonous ruin.

LWW

Stretch
04-28-2010, 12:37 PM
You are preaching to the choir now. All else have been shouted down, harrased, stocked, run off, or unjustly banned......but Ugo comes off as nobal because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.

Enjoy your echo chamber, and the adulation of all your fans. It's good to see your tireless efforts at subversion and twisted reality finaly got you to the top of the pile.

Of the last 30 threads on this page...
15 by you.
5 by Sev.
5 by Poolteacher
and lloiter, Sack, and Mac, and Q each with one or two.

Yep, Wonderful new world here.

The purging is complete. Carry on. St.

LWW
04-28-2010, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are preaching to the choir now.</div></div>

I have no "CHOIR" my friend.

LWW

LWW
04-28-2010, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All else have been shouted down, harrased, stocked, run off, or unjustly banned......</div></div>

That statement is, IMHO, evidence of psychosis.

LWW

LWW
04-28-2010, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

I took at stab at getting what you were trying to say.

And, nobody said "NOBLE" ... although I think you tried to,

LWW

LWW
04-28-2010, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Enjoy your echo chamber, and the adulation of all your fans. It's good to see your tireless efforts at subversion and twisted reality finaly got you to the top of the pile.</div></div>

There is no "ECHO CHAMBER" any longer ... but, since you can't help but steal my zingers; limited vocabulary must be a beotch; I will remind you that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Does that make you one of my "FANS" stretch?

In addition, the only subversion I have done is to act as a counterweight to the leftist mythology which used to permeate this forum.

As to it being "TWISTED REALITY" ... each of the left has had countless opportunities to disprove it. Yet, they haven't.

Why is that?

LWW

LWW
04-28-2010, 12:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of the last 30 threads on this page...
15 by you.
5 by Sev.
5 by Poolteacher
and lloiter, Sack, and Mac, and Q each with one or two.</div></div>

And your point is what?

What's that?

You don't actually have one?

So ... who stopped you, or others, from starting threads?

What's that?

Nobody?

So, again, what was your point?

LWW

LWW
04-28-2010, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, Wonderful new world here.</div></div>

Thanks. I've been doing my best.

LWW

LWW
04-28-2010, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The purging is complete. Carry on. St. </div></div>

Actually ... the purge was avoided.

LWW

Stretch
04-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Like i said, twisted reality. Your other posts attacking my english is just par for the course for you haveing nothing better to add. As usuall.

WOW! 7 posts to reply to my one. Talk about your verbal diahria. St.

LWW
04-28-2010, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like i said, twisted reality. Your other posts attacking my english is just par for the course for you haveing nothing better to add. As usuall.

</div></div>

After the vulgar ad hominem attacks you have spewed with neither shame nor conscience ... I find that you having the audacity to criticize anyone on their posting to be an obscenity.

Your true lament is that good people have stood up to the bully tactics which used to reign here.

I have been a lightning rod for this type hatred, and am proud of it.

LWW

Stretch
04-28-2010, 02:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like i said, twisted reality. Your other posts attacking my english is just par for the course for you haveing nothing better to add. As usuall.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>After the vulgar ad hominem attacks you have spewed with neither shame nor conscience ... I find that you having the audacity to criticize anyone on their posting to be an obscenity. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

More twister reality, you realy can't help yourself can you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Your true lament is that good people have stood up to the bully tactics which used to reign here. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

The bully's have won and are now in full back patting mode. Congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>I have been a lightning rod for this type hatred, and am proud of it. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

You have nothing to be proud of. St.

LWW </div></div>

LWW
04-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Still owned by forum functions I see.

LWW

Stretch
04-28-2010, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still owned by forum functions I see.

LWW </div></div>

Guilty, unlike you i make no pretences for how i communicate. It seems good enough to get your attention anyway. But then at the torid 50 to 1 pace as is your quota lately at least your prompt! thanks. St.

Sev
04-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Punctuality is an important trait. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
04-30-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

" Here's something the dems doesn't believe in "

Sorry, Larry, but you know they say about those who live in glass houses. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
04-30-2010, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

"To those who remember the 2008 election, 'their' was a travesty of justice in Ohio."

Point being, Larry, we all make mistakes.
I see grammatical error after grammatical error in your posts but
to point them out would seem petty.

wolfdancer
05-01-2010, 09:30 PM
It's even funnier over on the shout box, where Sev has pointed out someone's error, (deffert)...and this, after he made several of his own, like:
beleiving
respocibility (my favorite)
cabaal
immagration
freindly
Point is it's not a spelling bee, and we all misspell a few words.

hondo
05-01-2010, 11:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's even funnier over on the shout box, where Sev has pointed out someone's error, (deffert)...and this, after he made several of his own, like:
beleiving
respocibility (my favorite)
cabaal
immagration
freindly
Point is it's not a spelling bee, and we all misspell a few words. </div></div>

My point exactly.
I wouldn't even bring it up if dudley didn't use it to attack
folks' credibility.
My spelling has become atroshus ( /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif) since I retired.
He searches for everything he can find on me.

Sev
05-02-2010, 06:15 AM
OMG!!!
You people really have no sense of humor. Deffort, Dilbert. Dont any of you read the comics??

I personally I am one of the worst spellers on the planet. I fully admit it. Grammar follows right behind it. That combined with hitting send prior to proof reading at times leads to all sorts of errors.
I do endeavor to correct said errors when I spot them. Almost of the edits that you see on my posts have been made for that self same reason.

Work on the sense of humor fellas. Life's to short to be angry all the time.

hondo
05-02-2010, 07:27 AM
That would be a good post if it was directed to your buddy,
the "noble" one.
It's kinda like when I simply repeated dudley's words back at him, he went apeshit, and you sighed, meaning there goes
Hondo again.
Seems a little bias to me, bro. JMHO.

Stretch
05-02-2010, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG!!!
You people really have no sense of humor. Deffort, Dilbert. Dont any of you read the comics??

I personally I am one of the worst spellers on the planet. I fully admit it. Grammar follows right behind it. That combined with hitting send prior to proof reading at times leads to all sorts of errors.
I do endeavor to correct said errors when I spot them. Almost of the edits that you see on my posts have been made for that self same reason.

Work on the sense of humor fellas. Life's to short to be angry all the time. </div></div>

Sev i let that one slide on the shout box because it was obvious that your reply was not meant in a demeaning or malicious manour. I've noticed you have tryed to soften your rhetoric while still staying loyal to your party. Thanks, i know it's a balancing act. St.

hondo
05-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Good post, Stretch.

LWW
05-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW

Stretch
05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Larry, i don't need to look back to know that everyone has taken liberties with one another and i'm under no illusions that this will magicaly change overnight. All we can do is look after ourselves and that is my challenge to you. As the boards most prolific poster it's important to note that the "tone" you set is the yardstick to which we are all measured. St.

LWW
05-02-2010, 12:18 PM
I am not the forum's moral compass, although I do seem to be it's lightning rod.

That being said, claiming that my posts justify the endless stream of "B*ST*RD" ... "STFU" ... "B*TCHBOY" ... threats of violence ... threats of lawsuits ... threats of being turned in to homeland security ... threats of picketing someone's business ... hacking someone's online business accounts ... racial slurs ... et cetera is IMHO Barbara Streisand of the first order.

The way you stop posting in such a manner is pretty simple ... you stop posting in such a manner.

LWW

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.
You and the mod are tight and one word from you and I am gone.
I noticed you're repeating your threat on every thread.

You gonna miss me, honey?

hondo
05-02-2010, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not the forum's moral compass, although I do seem to be it's lightning rod.

That being said, claiming that my posts justify the endless stream of "B*ST*RD" ... "STFU" ... "B*TCHBOY" ... threats of violence ... threats of lawsuits ... threats of being turned in to homeland security ... threats of picketing someone's business ... hacking someone's online business accounts ... racial slurs ... et cetera is IMHO Barbara Streisand of the first order.

The way you stop posting in such a manner is pretty simple ... you stop posting in such a manner.

LWW </div></div>

SIGH. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

LWW
05-02-2010, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.

You gonna miss me, honey? </div></div>

Please quote the "THREAT" I keep making.

What's that?

I didn't actually make one?

I know.

In the mean time, you keep baiting for an argument ... and it's killing you that I won't give you one.

I admit to being hot headed at times ... but I simply will not roll in the mud with you and stretch and dick and wolfie and gayle.

LWW

Sev
05-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Thanks Stretch.

All I ask for is a good conversation and be able to inject obvious humor into it. When one is not being constantly attacked it is relatively easy to maintain a civil conversation.

Its a shame some people respond to humorous quips as attacks.

Sev
05-02-2010, 07:06 PM
I have it on good authority that no matter how much you beg for it you wont be banned. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

LWW
05-03-2010, 12:32 AM
It does seem that getting banned is his ultimate goal.

LWW

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.

You gonna miss me, honey? </div></div>Stop the wailing and grow up,PLEASE.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

"To those who remember the 2008 election, 'their' was a travesty of justice in Ohio."

to point them out would seem petty. </div></div>lWW has common sense you don't.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be a good post if it was directed to your buddy,
the "noble" one.
It's kinda like when I simply repeated dudley's words back at him, he went apeshit, and you sighed, meaning there goes
Hondo again.
Seems a little bias to me, bro. JMHO. </div></div>Poor hondo,again.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 04:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, Wonderful new world here.</div></div>

Thanks. I've been doing my best.

LWW </div></div>You are a breath of fresh air here.The myth slayer does it again.You are our leader for sure.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

to point them out would seem petty. </div></div>I see lie after lie in your posts and i point them out.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 09:54 PM

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.

You gonna miss me, honey? </div></div>No one will miss YOU.Find Jesus he loves you.

JohnnyD
05-11-2010, 09:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does seem that getting banned is his ultimate goal.

LWW </div></div>It would be nice if his ultimate goal would be to grow up.

Qtec
05-12-2010, 12:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one will miss YOU. </div></div>

Wrong again. Many here will miss Gayle. Its YOU that nobody gives a $--t about.
You are simply a trol with nothing to contribute.

Q

LWW
05-12-2010, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one will miss YOU. </div></div>

Wrong again. Many here will miss Gayle. Its YOU that nobody gives a $--t about.
You are simply a trol with nothing to contribute.

Q </div></div>

Please have someone fluent in English explain the post to you, he didn't even refer to Gayle ... and the odds of her being gone without being banned are approaching zero.

That, and please keep your callous comments to yourself. I care about hondo, Gayle, and wolfie all 3. I even care about you. Disagreement need not mean hatred.

LWW

hondo
05-12-2010, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

to point them out would seem petty. </div></div>I see lie after lie in your posts and i point them out. </div></div>

Gayle was banned for being a nuisance and this guy isn't
even warned????
Can anyone wonder why I no longer post on here?
There is no credibility at all.

LWW
05-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Yet you continue to lurk?

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

</div></div>

I have tried to find this Arizona Billiards site (AZ?) that hondo refers to. It seems they also have a member named hondo who has quite the reputation as a troublemaker. They also have another UGOTDA7 and wolfdancer as well as several other matches so I assume that I have found the right place. I will lurk there some more and see what I can find out before I form a final opinion. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD you seem to be a sensible man while some of these people seem to be borderline insane and certainly unfriendly. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

LWW
05-14-2010, 03:18 AM
An accurate assessment IMHO.

LWW

hondo
05-14-2010, 05:00 AM
It's kind of neat that you have johnny d. to do your dirty work
for you while you sit back and take the high road, isn't it, dud?

Just wanted to point out that we know how you really feel.

I just wanted to draw you out and , of course, you fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

You're almost too easy sometimes.

LWW
05-14-2010, 05:02 AM
My feelings are well known my friend. I don't run conspiracies and gang assaults.

LWW

hondo
05-14-2010, 05:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My feelings are well known my friend. I don't run no gang assaults.

LWW </div></div>

Yeh, right. And we don't smoke no marywanney here in Muskogee.

ugotda7
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
You still sticking to this story?

And you no longer post here?

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder where the credibility is really lacking?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

to point them out would seem petty. </div></div>I see lie after lie in your posts and i point them out. </div></div>

Gayle was banned for being a nuisance and this guy isn't
even warned????
Can anyone wonder why I no longer post on here?
There is no credibility at all. </div></div>

Sid_Vicious
10-26-2010, 03:01 PM
posturing on this board.

Guess what? It worked.

"I complained to Wilson and was told tht I was the troublemaker."

Case closed, there's bias at the admin level, plain and simple. Just quit this place like I did..sid

Sev
10-26-2010, 04:02 PM
But Sid. You are apparently still here.

LWW
10-26-2010, 04:24 PM
See my siggy line ... my fave Aitch quote of all time.

LWW

ugotda7
11-15-2010, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See my siggy line ... my fave Aitch quote of all time.

LWW </div></div>

So Hondo said he was never posting here again? That's odd, because he's posting here again. I just don't know what to make of that???

hondo
11-15-2010, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See my siggy line ... my fave Aitch quote of all time.

LWW </div></div>

So Hondo said he was never posting here again? That's odd, because he's posting here again. I just don't know what to make of that??? </div></div>

Think real hard. You can do it, buddy. You're a lot smarter than most of your "friends." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif