PDA

View Full Version : Finally banned!

hondo
02-22-2010, 11:42 AM
My dear friend Punter posted my thread from here
and Wilson found the opportunity he was looking for to ban me.

Oh, well, my wife will be pleased.

JohnnyD
02-22-2010, 01:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dear friend Punter posted my thread from here

Oh, well, my wife will be pleased. </div></div>Ye shall reap what he sows.Jesus loves you.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Ive lurked here for a long time and Im shocked that several members here havent been banned. JohnnyD is right Hondo. You strike me as a troublemaker.

Deeman3
02-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Whole lot of "lurking" going on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
02-22-2010, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whole lot of "lurking" going on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Can you say "Syble"????

Steve

JohnnyD
02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive lurked here for a long time and Im shocked that several members here havent been banned. JohnnyD is right Hondo. You strike me as a troublemaker. </div></div>Wecome,welcome i say to the forum Wolf J Flywheel.What a wonderful billiards community we have here.Except for a couple people cursing all the time you will find the wonderful people here very helpful.I toast a JW scotch in your honor sir.Jesus loves you.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Jesus loves us all. Its those few that seem to hate everyone and mock religion that have kept me from posting before. Hondo recently has motivated me to end my silence. His claims of a gang attack are hard to believe as I see him and his gang routinely attack other members here and try to drive them off.

punter
02-22-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dear friend Punter posted my thread from here

Oh, well, my wife will be pleased. </div></div>

No, wrong again Hondo, someone else posted your rant, and I simply quoted it. Have a nice day.

JohnnyD
02-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Hondo please get facts straight before posting.Thank you.JohnnyD

JohnnyD
02-22-2010, 09:12 PM

Oh, well, my wife will be pleased. </div></div>Hondo may i ask how long is your ban?

DickLeonard
02-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Wolf J Flywheel Please list names. Hondo isn't a trouble maker in the Realm of others who shall remain nameless. I can be eliminated by someone who is playing games.####

DickLeonard
02-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Deeman have you ever come across the Name of Billy Fucillo who owns Car dealerships all over NYS. Everything but Toyota. Would you like referee this Board.####

ugotda7
02-22-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo please get facts straight before posting.Thank you.JohnnyD </div></div>

You're asking for quite a bit here.

pooltchr
02-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Hondo.
In all fairness, I don't see where you posted anything so bad as to get banned. You and I may not see eye to eye all the time, but at least you have, for the most part, remained civil in our disagreements. (I can't say that about some people around here)

Unless I missed something, I think a ban is a bit much.

Peace.

Steve

hondo
02-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Dick, the moderator is chummy with Dub and his Klan.

I've been on AZ for years.

I issued a complaint twice in all those years, same crowd,
LWW, Ugotda7, Punter, and both times he ended up tossing
me.

I even filed a complaint with the administrator about the moderator's bias but I got tossed before I heard anything back.

The first time I was really upset. This time I don't care.

My wife has been urging me to leave that forum for some time.

There are some wonderful people on AZ and there are some real sleazeballs.
Unfortunately on the NPR side the sleazeballs control the discussion.

pooltchr
02-22-2010, 10:03 PM
I guess we were posting at the same time. How long are you out?

Steve

hondo
02-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks, Steve. I did nothing.
Wilson has been itching to toss me and looked for any opportunity.

It's sad that Mike,AZhousepro, doesn't appear to realize what's going on.

hondo
02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
One year.
Why come back?

Dub and his gestapo control that forum.

They can say anything they want.
Those who try to stand up to to them get tossed by Wilson.
He's even threatening Berlow for saying his precious Dub was
a wart on the ass of AZ.
They've said a million worse things to me with no warnings at all from Wilson.
He doesn't even try to hide his bias and Mike lets it go.
Shameful.

And some of the posters on there, Punter and Ugotda7
are real low lifes as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sure Punter and Dub will post my comments here on AZ to keep Wilson riled up. I expect nothing less from those vipers.

JohnnyD
02-22-2010, 11:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One year.
Why come back?

a wart on the ass of AZ.
Shameful.

I'm sure Punter and Dub will post my comments here on AZ to keep Wilson riled up. I expect nothing less from those vipers. </div></div>NOT true hondo you know that.Shame on you.The long vile letter that you wrote was posted for all to see then taken down.My how you stir the pot.

JohnnyD
02-23-2010, 01:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Steve. I did nothing.
Wilson has been itching to toss me and looked for any opportunity.

It's sad that Mike,AZhousepro, doesn't appear to realize what's going on. </div></div>NOT true again hondo.The truth will set you free.Confess your sins.Jesus loves you.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 06:30 AM
Hondo seems to be determined to portray himself/herself as the victim even though they seem to be constantly agitating.

ugotda7
02-23-2010, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dick, the moderator is chummy with Dub and his Klan.

I've been on AZ for years.

I issued a complaint twice in all those years, same crowd,
LWW, Ugotda7, Punter, and both times he ended up tossing
me.

I even filed a complaint with the administrator about the moderator's bias but I got tossed before I heard anything back.

The first time I was really upset. This time I don't care.

My wife has been urging me to leave that forum for some time.

There are some wonderful people on AZ and there are some real sleazeballs.
Unfortunately on the NPR side the sleazeballs control the discussion. </div></div>

It's interesting that you mention Klans - you would know all about them wouldn't you?

ugotda7
02-23-2010, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One year.
Why come back?

a wart on the ass of AZ.
Shameful.

I'm sure Punter and Dub will post my comments here on AZ to keep Wilson riled up. I expect nothing less from those vipers. </div></div>

If by low lifes you mean folks who take the effort to correct your continuous lies then you are indeed correct.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 09:28 AM
The Klan is very strong in WV and other parts of appalachis. A most hideous subsection of the democratic party and a part its history of racism. The Klan is still represented in our senate by that Byrd fellow. Does hondo have any affiliation witht the Klan UGOTDA7? I hadnt heard this but I know Klan types tend to spread hatred and dissent whenever they can.

eg8r
02-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Instead of standing behind all these fake religious quotes of yours, why don't you drop the facade and just point out what hondo actually said that was worth banning him?

Being completely honest here, what positive effect do you think you are having on non-believers when you continually post things like "The truth will set you free.Confess your sins.Jesus loves you" in a completely condescending manner? What is your agenda? Do you think it is successful? I will be honest, every time I read it or see lww do it I just cringe because I think it hurts what Christians are trying to do more than help it.

My guess is that your faith is not as strong as you purport, but then again that it is not my place to state unequivocally or to judge.

eg8r

eg8r
02-23-2010, 09:37 AM
So if you are agitated, you go to the mod and request someone to be banned? What exactly did hondo say that was worthy of a ban?

eg8r

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 09:40 AM
Ive only lurked there for a short while. You might ask hondo or some other members who are regulars in both places.

ugotda7
02-23-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Klan is very strong in WV and other parts of appalachis. A most hideous subsection of the democratic party and a part its history of racism. The Klan is still represented in our senate by that Byrd fellow. Does hondo have any affiliation witht the Klan UGOTDA7? I hadnt heard this but I know Klan types tend to spread hatred and dissent whenever they can. </div></div>

I don't know if he does - have no evidence either way. However, he is rather overly sensitive about it and likes to spread lies about what has / has not been said on the subject by others. So his choice of words is interesting. Freudian slip perhaps?

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 10:03 AM
I was reading his posts on Arizona Billiards and I saw one instance where he was lavishing praise on another member because that member had accused a third member of Klan support.

Bobbyrx
02-23-2010, 12:44 PM
So now it's Hondo and the Klan. LOL What part of appalachis are you from? What exactly did he do to offend all you poor thin skinned folks over there? Judging from the folks who have followed him over here it was probably true. We often disagree (which is what makes these things interesting)but he has never been anything but civil and well informed over here.

(Anyone who admits to "lurking" in any known context, .......)

Stretch
02-23-2010, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now it's Hondo and the Klan. LOL What part of appalachis are you from? What exactly did he do to offend all you poor thin skinned folks over there? Judging from the folks who have followed him over here it was probably true. We often disagree (which is what makes these things interesting)but he has never been anything but civil and well informed over here.

(Anyone who admits to "lurking" in any known context, .......) </div></div>

Bobby, you bring up a very good point. Looks to me like there is a lot of damage control going on. At least Miss Larry is not billboarding us with his lineup of henchmen. It's less insulting when he just types. St. (wonders how many more persona's the poor man has)

Deeman3
02-23-2010, 01:10 PM
"Lurking" is that voyeurism or just a wish to watch the action rather than jump right in? It does seem strange that all of a sudden a long time lurker decides to jump in and critique someone right off the bat as well as question who can run a few balls on the Non Pool Related side. I don't care as I disagree with Hondo as much as most on here at times mostly when he seems to draw more snipers from AZ than anyone else.

However, I do agree with Bobbyrx that Hondo has always been an up front guy, civil and well informed here. If folks just want to follow him here to bash him, they really need a hobby, like pool, perhaps.

It seems some think we are to measured as a success in a forum by how many of the opposite side we can get banned or verbally assault but we already lost amny good members, left and right by that approach.

No, I can't run 5 balls. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Deeman3
02-23-2010, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deeman have you ever come across the Name of Billy Fucillo who owns Car dealerships all over NYS. Everything but Toyota. Would you like referee this Board.#### </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Dick,

yes, i even met Billy a few years ago. I knew he owned a couple of dealership but had no idea, until later, how many he ran.

Would I like to referee this board? No, I am not into children's games nor into questioning every statement, motivation or slight perceived by the kids. I thought most of us got over that in High School! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

pooltchr
02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No, I can't run 5 balls. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Come on up here for a couple of days of pool school...I'm pretty sure I could get you up to at least 3 or 4! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

JohnnyD
02-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Hondo the TRUTH will set you free.

hondo
02-23-2010, 07:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instead of standing behind all these fake religious quotes of yours, why don't you drop the facade and just point out what hondo actually said that was worth banning him?

Being completely honest here, what positive effect do you think you are having on non-believers when you continually post things like "The truth will set you free.Confess your sins.Jesus loves you" in a completely condescending manner? What is your agenda? Do you think it is successful? I will be honest, every time I read it or see lww do it I just cringe because I think it hurts what Christians are trying to do more than help it.

My guess is that your faith is not as strong as you purport, but then again that it is not my place to state unequivocally or to judge.

eg8r </div></div>

An excellent post, Eg.

hondo
02-23-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now it's Hondo and the Klan. LOL What part of appalachis are you from? What exactly did he do to offend all you poor thin skinned folks over there? Judging from the folks who have followed him over here it was probably true. We often disagree (which is what makes these things interesting)but he has never been anything but civil and well informed over here.

(Anyone who admits to "lurking" in any known context, .......) </div></div>

Thanks, Bobby. Much appreciated.

hondo
02-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Stretch, Wolf Flywrong IS LWW.

Ugotda7 & Punter are two of his closest asshole buddies.

hondo
02-23-2010, 07:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Lurking" is that voyeurism or just a wish to watch the action rather than jump right in? It does seem strange that all of a sudden a long time lurker decides to jump in and critique someone right off the bat as well as question who can run a few balls on the Non Pool Related side. I don't care as I disagree with Hondo as much as most on here at times mostly when he seems to draw more snipers from AZ than anyone else.

However, I do agree with Bobbyrx that Hondo has always been an up front guy, civil and well informed here. If folks just want to follow him here to bash him, they really need a hobby, like pool, perhaps.

It seems some think we are to measured as a success in a forum by how many of the opposite side we can get banned or verbally assault but we already lost amny good members, left and right by that approach.

No, I can't run 5 balls. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Thanks, Dee.

wolfdancer
02-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Ed, I've picked out a few buzz words from his posts....sounds like "Monty" to me.
I haven't seen anything of Hondo's here....that would get him banned. I doubt if he posts any differently on the "black hole" site....from what I saw in my short "Visit to a small planet", IMHO, HE seems to be the one under attack, and not the other way around.

hondo
02-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Wolfie, there are several fine people on AZ.

I honestly have reason to believe, however, that
certain posters on there are associated with neo-Nazi
organizations.
I think that many of the posters who tend to agree with these guys do not realize who they are dealing with.

I know that once I hinted at my discovery I was very quickly tossed.

I was a little surprised at the blitzkrieg tactics and taunting that followed me over here after I was booted.

I have simply ignored them other than pointing out who Flyright was.

It was gratifying to see EG and Bobby stick up for me.
I plan on being a little nicer to those ole boys from now on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
02-23-2010, 10:17 PM
don't know who to respond to on this one. So I'll just say I've never known Hondo to say anything that is ban-worthy. I've seen him disagree, I've seen him get fed up and frustrated... but even at the worst I've never seen him get out of line or be disrespectful to the point of needing to be banned from anywhere. Nor anything even remotely close to it. Hondo is one of the good guys.

Sack

hondo
02-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks, Sack. Truly appreciated.

There is a Klan of cyber-bullies on AZ who rule the roost and are chummy with the moderator.

I dared to stand up to them and they made sure I was tossed.

It has come to my attention that these folks are potentially dangerous.

LWW AKA Montgomery Burns AKA Wolf Flyright has been trying
to find my true identity and where I live for some time now
but I sensed there was something very wrong with this guy.

I think I'm better off away from that pack.

wolfdancer
02-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks Sack, I knew you would come around...wait, you were talking about Hondo....and not me?????
Back to the ignore pile for you...

ugotda7
02-23-2010, 11:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, Wolf Flywrong IS LWW.

Ugotda7 & Punter are two of his closest asshole buddies. </div></div>

Tsk, tsk, name calling now? And one wonders why you got banned? Actually it's amazing you managed to stay as long as you did - maybe it was out of sympathy and a general view of you of "forgive him for he knows not what he does."

ugotda7
02-23-2010, 11:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, there are several fine people on AZ.

I honestly have reason to believe, however, that
certain posters on there are associated with neo-Nazi
organizations.
I think that many of the posters who tend to agree with these guys do not realize who they are dealing with.

I know that once I hinted at my discovery I was very quickly tossed.

I was a little surprised at the blitzkrieg tactics and taunting that followed me over here after I was booted.

I have simply ignored them other than pointing out who Flyright was.

It was gratifying to see EG and Bobby stick up for me.
I plan on being a little nicer to those ole boys from now on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Yeah, you're on to something - it's a conspiracy that rivals the likes of 9/11 and JFK!!!!!

ugotda7
02-23-2010, 11:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Sack. Truly appreciated.

There is a Klan of cyber-bullies on AZ who rule the roost and are chummy with the moderator.

I dared to stand up to them and they made sure I was tossed.

It has come to my attention that these folks are potentially dangerous.

LWW AKA Montgomery Burns AKA Wolf Flyright has been trying
to find my true identity and where I live for some time now
but I sensed there was something very wrong with this guy.

I think I'm better off away from that pack. </div></div>

The word delusional can't help but come to mind.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Why don't you stop following Hondo around with your boorishly insulting remarks....and concentrate instead on updating your paeans to your "idol" here?
You have nothing to say, expect for your continued religious charade,which many here find offensive
If you don't have anything "grown-up" to add to the forum...perhaps you might try myspace?
Hondo has you on "ignore"....and ....seems like most others here also bypass your posts.
I feel like puking every time I see you use Jesus name in one of your sick posts.

eg8r
02-24-2010, 08:05 AM
This is why I am trying to get them to point it out. I agree I have never seen him say anything that would lead to a ban and when he calls them on it they just say he is lying. ABOUT WHAT??? If he is lying then why haven't a single one of them, who support the ban mind you, given a single freaking example?

eg8r

eg8r
02-24-2010, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was gratifying to see EG and Bobby stick up for me.
</div></div>I have always been honest with you and told you I call it like I see it.

eg8r

ugotda7
02-24-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you stop following Hondo around with your boorishly insulting remarks....and concentrate instead on updating your paeans to your "idol" here?
You have nothing to say, expect for your continued religious charade,which many here find offensive
If you don't have anything "grown-up" to add to the forum...perhaps you might try myspace?
Hondo has you on "ignore"....and ....seems like most others here also bypass your posts.
I feel like puking every time I see you use Jesus name in one of your sick posts.

</div></div>

Who are you talking to?

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 11:36 AM
not you...johnnyd, who believes lww is the second coming. The top of the page indicates who the poster is addressing his reply to, but thanks for asking...and taking the time to read my post. I jes knew I had some fans out there, somewhere.
But, given that the gang got together, and engineered the ban of Hondo over there....that wasn't satisfactory enough?....and now as
Sherlock Holmes would say "The game is afoot", here?
A new concerted effort to have him removed from this site?

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, Wolf Flywrong IS LWW.

Ugotda7 & Punter are two of his closest asshole buddies. </div></div>

You sir or madame seem to be incapable of posting without either lying or attacking, except when you do both.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 12:38 PM
I think the most "telling" thing is that they have come over here to........ continue the attack?
It all reads like a sub plot of Marat/Sade

hondo
02-24-2010, 01:25 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

ugotda7
02-24-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not you...johnnyd, who believes lww is the second coming. The top of the page indicates who the poster is addressing his reply to, but thanks for asking...and taking the time to read my post. I jes knew I had some fans out there, somewhere.
But, given that the gang got together, and engineered the ban of Hondo over there....that wasn't satisfactory enough?....and now as
</div></div>

Nope, merely addressing his lies which have continued over here. You see, he thought he had free reign to incessantly lie over here because certain folks didn't venture to this website. Well, that has changed. And if he's going to lie he needs to be prepared to back it up......wherever he's posting at.

Or get this - he could just stop lying. What a crazy concept?!?!?!

wolfdancer
I'm confused.... he can't post without lying or attacking, but he can post when he incorporates both crimes and misdemeanors, into his message?
I'm thinking there is a fly, maybe a flywheel?, in the ointment:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ecclesiastes 10:1 (King James Version) has:

"Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour: so doth a little folly him that is in reputation for wisdom and honour."
</div></div>

ugotda7
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the most "telling" thing is that they have come over here to........ continue the attack?
It all reads like a sub plot of Marat/Sade </div></div>

In case you missed it:

Nope, merely addressing his lies which have continued over here. You see, he thought he had free reign to incessantly lie over here because certain folks didn't venture to this website. Well, that has changed. And if he's going to lie he needs to be prepared to back it up......wherever he's posting at.

Or get this - he could just stop lying. What a crazy concept?!?!?!

Stretch
02-24-2010, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the most "telling" thing is that they have come over here to........ continue the attack?
It all reads like a sub plot of Marat/Sade </div></div>

.....going to need a lot more signs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you stop following Hondo around with your boorishly insulting remarks....and concentrate instead on updating your paeans to your "idol" here?

</div></div>People can see the hatred and cursing that you post.They know who you are and what you represent.Stop kidding youself and read the good book.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 02:53 PM

Ugotda7 & Punter are two of his closest asshole buddies. </div></div>This filthy language coming from a supposed bible study teacher ! Please refrain from such remarks.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not you...johnnyd, who believes lww is the second coming. The top of the page indicates who the poster is addressing his reply to, but thanks for asking...and taking the time to read my post. I jes knew I had some fans out there, somewhere.
</div></div>NO ONE posted about hondo until he posted lies.Hondo the truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 03:02 PM
I have always thought teachers were suppose to tell the truth.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Is he a Bible study teacher? That seems too incredible to believe.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 05:24 PM
almost as incredible to believe as your Lon Chaney "The man of 1000 faces" schtick...
But with the help of your second banana jd...you almost pull it off....maybe if you had better writers???

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is he a Bible study teacher? That seems too incredible to believe. </div></div>He claimed many times to be.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-25-2010, 08:02 AM
Isnt it a sacrilege to claim to be a teacher of the doctrines of a religion and then conduct ones self in such a manner?

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isnt it a sacrilege to claim to be a teacher of the doctrines of a religion and then conduct ones self in such a manner? </div></div>Well now he is saying that he isn't a bible school teacher.He started an interesting thread called hobbies.Very nice i thought until i read some other nasty things he wrote in it.The truth will set him free.

LWW
02-25-2010, 08:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isnt it a sacrilege to claim to be a teacher of the doctrines of a religion and then conduct ones self in such a manner? </div></div>Well now he is saying that he isn't a bible school teacher.He started an interesting thread called hobbies.Very nice i thought until i read some other nasty things he wrote in it.The truth will set him free. </div></div>

We ALL know what he really is.

LWW

Under
02-27-2010, 08:29 AM

Oh, well, my wife will be pleased. </div></div>

Sorry, late to the post.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Wrong, wrong and wrong</span>. I had the privilege of pointing out your level of behavior. Composing the deal. Discussing the what for.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Laying out the case over at AZ that was poisoned from the BD forum. How about a big thank you. I take credit for my transgressions. I am known by my adversaries.</span>

What, How could you get it wrong? Simple. Lack of clear thinking, retention of prejudice and lack of forethought.

Look up the big words and learn something.

For the onlookers, DFTT. A simple and effective process.

hondo
02-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Hmm. Let me think. Who on AZ acts like a snot-nosed
arrogant little brat and imagines he has this massive intellect?

LWW? No.
Dawg? No.

I got it! Welcome aboard, Slide Rule.
Decided to join the neo-nazi circle jerk? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
02-27-2010, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Decided to join the neo-nazi circle jerk? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I find it ironic that after all of your wailing and gnashing of teeth, you are the one to tender a membership offer.

LWW

Under
02-27-2010, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm. Let me think. Who on AZ acts like a snot-nosed
arrogant little brat and imagines he has this massive intellect?

LWW? No.
Dawg? No.

I got it! Welcome aboard, Slide Rule.
Decided to join the neo-nazi circle jerk? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Seems you like to copy good work. Like in my disclosure of hippiepool. But take notice, mine was without gross insult.

Well an attempt at imitation is still flattery. Thank you.

You seem to be an expert on things homoerotic. Circle jerk, being gang raped, where will it end? Did this all start while you were in black lingo "sitting down"? Perhaps you could talk the forum into a, let me say this delicately, and not that there is anything wrong with it, gay section.

Could I be wrong about your level of intelligence? Let me think about it. Thinking. ... NO!

Oh, I thought you might want to see some of my phrases that made their way to W. just after Valentines Day. I take credit or blame for my own work.

"This morning I visited BD Forum. Unbelievable trash talk there. A thought, perhaps there is a
very good example from BD that ... The degree of disruption of a normal discussion is well BS."

Gee, it seems your own words did you in. What a concept the phrase that words have consequence.
A belated Valentines day, thinking of you note.

Oh, you owe Punter an apology.
I'll hold my breath.
You can call me blue.

LWW
02-27-2010, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You seem to be an expert on things homoerotic. Circle jerk, being gang raped, where will it end?</div></div>

You aren't the first to observe this.

LWW

LWW
02-27-2010, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, you owe Punter an apology.
I'll hold my breath.
You can call me blue. </div></div>

He owes countless people an apology.

If he had even a small amount of humility he would never have been banned.

LWW

hondo
02-27-2010, 04:28 PM
What's fascinating is how they're bragging about getting me tossed and yet they flock over here to continue fussing with me.

What a sad, pathetic lot.

Especially Underwear or Sliderule or Lameass or whoever he is.

He must be really lonely. Poor guy.

Under
02-27-2010, 10:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's fascinating is how they're bragging about getting me tossed and yet they flock over here to continue fussing with me.
He must be really lonely. Poor guy. </div></div>

When you are effective, you don't have to brag. A simple concise statement will do. No group is talking about getting you tossed. Only your latest target. Strike out and you will meet someone who has and will use resources.

What is this? Another homoerotic term "Underwear"? You must really be getting it from both ends. As a term of endearment, you can call me an ass. Let me know the closets you hide in and I will relieve you of your pain?

Or, you could turn over a new leaf, be a decent kind of guy and think before you talk or write. How does that sound?

Nah, I didn't think so.

ugotda7
02-27-2010, 11:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's fascinating is how they're bragging about getting me tossed and yet they flock over here to continue fussing with me.

He must be really lonely. Poor guy. </div></div>

No, what's pathetic is your inability to assume responsibility for yourself. You got yourself tossed. And now you're over here acting in the same manner that got you tossed over there.

And by the way, some of us wouldn't even be over here if you weren't constantly lying. I guess you just expect people to sit back and accept your endless lying huh?

You simply just don't get it and I'm convinced that you never will. But hey, at least you're getting some much needed attention.

hondo
02-28-2010, 06:58 AM
Wolfie, underwear says has has and will use resources!?!?!?

Sounds like a threat to me.

I didn't ask for this man to come over here and harass me.
I have not responded to one of his posts.
He brags about getting me tossed on AZ.

Now he openly threatens me here?!?!

Wonder who his wife is? I've been with a lot of women.
Maybe THAT'S what this is about.

Stretch
02-28-2010, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, underwear says has has and will use resources!?!?!?

Maybe THAT'S what this is about. </div></div>

I guess Under just dosn't "measure up". St.

Under
02-28-2010, 11:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, underwear says has has and will use resources!?!?!?

Maybe THAT'S what this is about. </div></div>

Gee, did you take my council as some sort of threat. An incorrect interpretation of my words. What is to be inspected. Well, relax, I haven't threatened someone since being a teenager.

I do take offense when someone incorrectly states or implies conclusions about my character. This is a characteristic of an adult.

You may have to revise your statement that "I have not responded to one of his posts". If you can count, go up the page.

My suggestion would be to give up a bad habit or two. Or, give up two bad habits for one bad. Over time, considerable time, you might approach a decent guy. You might also try imitating someone who you admire. Pick up an action or manner. One or two at a time.

The central focus of anger has its own rewards. That of being cast out. Seriously, some self reflection would improve many aspects of your life.

Noting that you have been with a lot of women is a boys way of implying he is a man. A point still in dispute. Selective would be better. But if you behavior in your personal life is similar to that displayed on forums, it may be that the women in your life are selecting away from you.

And I suggested you call me an Ass. This is short for Ass****. Or if you prefer Mr. Ass**** something I have been called before. I suggested Ass because it is easy to spell.

LWW
02-28-2010, 12:25 PM
He desired a reason to ascend his martyr's cross.

When all one needs is a reason, any will do.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-28-2010, 03:50 PM
I went over there for a short time, long enough to know it wasn't going to be a healthy environment for a left-handed, Catholic, Democrat, and senior citizen receiving both SS and medicare....so if Hondo was to report that there are burning crosses on his lawn, I'd believe him 100%.
As a well liked, and well respected, member of this message board,he has received in the past, an ample amount of "attention" here.
If anybody wants and needs, attention....it's the one that tries to be the leader of the pack, on 10, count em....10, message boards.
Hondo is the kind of person you would want "watching your back" LWW is the kind you wouldn't want to turn your back on.
I don't know what these alleged "lies" were, that were of such importance that it required at least two members there to come over here to set the record straight.....but, to date all I see is a continuation of the personal attack on him...nada on the "lies",
Some of these folks that your group hates have fought for this country in wars.....but since they vote Democratic...they are the enemy???? and lww who "risks his life" every week for 3 hrs defending America against an enemy invasion from Canada...is the hero of this mini-drama?????
I have no training in psychology, (once drove by a Holiday Inn, though)...but think lww's bell has been rung once to often..and there are now bats in his belfry
By the way, before you decide to send the Schutzstaffel over to my place....I've decided to take an extended break myself.....

punter
02-28-2010, 04:22 PM
OK, I'll tell you one 'freakin' thing he was lying about, and that is that I quoted his paranoid rant from here, over to AZ. Someone else did that, but it did explain that Hondo is a raving lunatic.

Hondo had been begging Mr. Wilson to ban him for a couple of days, so he could achieve (in his warped mind) martyr status.

Hondo is an attention seeking, shit stirring, ignoramus. And I hope he stays over here where some of you nut-sack hanging people can smell it to your heart's content.

sack316
02-28-2010, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: punter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...where some of you nut-sack hanging people... </div></div>

Y'alls don't hang over there? Retracted? Inverted? I'm quite curious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
02-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Ed is a die hard Republican, and has always been outspoken against the Democratic party,and especially it's leaders; going back as far as bringing Jimmy Carter into the mix.
Why you would try and label him as:
"some of you nut-sack hanging people can smell it to your heart's content." .....just because he posed a reasonable request to you is ????
If Hondo was mistaken about who quoted his post from here over on azb....that proves he is a "raving lunatic"?
I still can't understand WHY he got banned for that.....could lww or steve get banned from here for something they wrote on Myspace?

punter
02-28-2010, 05:34 PM
OK, Sack... great name for your question.... I meant you guys are hanging on Hondo's nutsack... hope that clears it up for you.

punter
02-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Wolfdancer, no one can say for sure which post Hondo was banned for. He basically cried and challenged Mr. Wilson for about three days prior. I'm assuming that Wilson got tired of babysitting. Hondo committed suicide by moderator.

I don't know Ed, but his post said Hondo had been called a liar unfairly, or without proof. Since I had called him a lying SOS, which he is, then Ed's remark was directed at me. So I gave him an example, Hondo flat out lied when he said I posted his rant from here on AZ. Hondo lied. Many, many times.

sack316
02-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah, felt it only appropriate that I be the one to respond there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif lol

FWIW, IF anyone is hanging on Hondo's nuts (which we're not) then y'all are right behind us, so to speak... as in y'all came over here for the soul purpose of getting in his ass. We've got longtime members of this forum who don't like seeing a group of people coming in attacking another respected longtime member.

If you know anything about this board... if you've got myself, Steve, and Ed on the side of Hondo in a debate then something is up!

As I've said before, I dunno what goes on over at AZ... and if this little group and Hondo have had a problem with each other then I'm sorry for that. But fact is, nobody over here really cares. Take it to a private message, cuz no one wants to read y'alls squabbling. And Hondo was just as much in the bad originally for going along with it over here, mind you. But to my knowledge he has since stopped reading, and certainly stopped responding, to that line of discussion here. If you gentlemen would like to have it out, then have at it... just don't clutter up the board with a bunch of garbage nobody else wants to read about. If you need help to find the PM function, I'd be happy to guide y'all.

BUT, I will say one good thing about all of this. It may be the first time in history that anyone or anything has managed to have the likes of me, Steve, Ed, et.al and Gayle, wolfie, Hondo, et.al to all be in agreement on anything. Kudos.

Sack

wolfdancer
02-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Sack, well said!! now about your membership in the ALA Democratic party....I've agreed to both vett and sponsor you, Just send $19.95 and we'll throw in an additional membership, free.
I'm about to get a lifetime ban...so just wanted to say, I enjoyed your non-political posts, and wish you well in the future....also don't raise on a pair of 10's

Stretch
02-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Great post Sack. Common sense and rational.....might work. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

sack316
02-28-2010, 09:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack, well said!! now about your membership in the ALA Democratic party....I've agreed to both vett and sponsor you, Just send $19.95 and we'll throw in an additional membership, free.</div></div>

Thanks friend. But remember, an Alabama democrat is just an Alabama republican that didn't sign up to run in time under his/her affiliated ticket /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm about to get a lifetime ban...</div></div>

????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so just wanted to say, I enjoyed your non-political posts, and wish you well in the future....</div></div>

Thanks. I'm always hoping for the best for each and every one of you here as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">also don't raise on a pair of 10's </div></div>

I've raised with much worse, depending on the game of course /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

punter
03-01-2010, 03:45 AM
As far as the PM Sack, maybe you should tell Hondo this. He lied on this board, about me posting his rant on AZ(third time I have to explain this), so I responded here. It's that simply. Oh and good news, I don't plan on posting here regularly.

LWW
03-01-2010, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: punter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo had been begging Mr. Wilson to ban him for a couple of days, so he could achieve (in his warped mind) martyr status.</div></div>

Truer words were never spoken.

LWW

LWW
03-01-2010, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, felt it only appropriate that I be the one to respond there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif lol

FWIW, IF anyone is hanging on Hondo's nuts (which we're not) then y'all are right behind us, so to speak... as in y'all came over here for the soul purpose of getting in his ass. We've got longtime members of this forum who don't like seeing a group of people coming in attacking another respected longtime member.

Sack

</div></div>

You only have half the story.

There has been an ongoing effort by hondo, wolfdancer, Q, and superstar to disrupt AZB and inflame a cross forum conflict.

You folks here truly need to recognize what has went down.

LWW

LWW
03-01-2010, 07:06 AM
FOUR SEPARATE THREADS ABOUT HONDO'S PERPETUAL QUEST FOR MARTYRDOM!

LWW

sack316
03-01-2010, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, felt it only appropriate that I be the one to respond there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif lol

Sack

</div></div>

You only have half the story.

There has been an ongoing effort by hondo, wolfdancer, Q, and superstar to disrupt AZB and inflame a cross forum conflict.

You folks here truly need to recognize what has went down.

LWW </div></div>

Agreed, which is why the rest of my post that you didn't quote was important as well:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
As I've said before, I dunno what goes on over at AZ... and if this little group and Hondo have had a problem with each other then I'm sorry for that. But fact is, nobody over here really cares....
</div></div>

I'm sure I probably do only have half the story. I'm not really concerned about the missing half, as I wasn't interested in the first half to begin with. (and again, as I've said a few times, Hondo was just as guilty in the beginning with the cross pollination... which he has since corrected as far as I know).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There has been an ongoing effort by hondo, wolfdancer, Q, and superstar to disrupt AZB and inflame a cross forum conflict.</div></div>

IF by some chance that is the case, looks as if the new blood that has come over certainly caved in to that effort.

btw, while I got ya here, I think the Reds pitching will make them pretty solid this year. They may be a free agent big bat or two away from playoff contention!

Sack

wolfdancer
03-01-2010, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There has been an ongoing effort by hondo, wolfdancer, Q, and superstar to disrupt AZB and inflame a cross forum conflict. </div></div>
Since I don't go over to that site...I must be doing that with telepathy. Now if I really wanted to "inflame" I would go over there and write a long post in praise of the great work that our leader, and the leader of the free world is doing to undo the last 8 years harm caused by the leader of the pack.

I'd be afraid though, that would cause multiple apoplectic fits, there, and being a Christian I do not wish to cause harm to others, as others from that site seemingly have threatened to do
So that leaves me out...and Q, is a foreign national....how can he possibly be a threat?
Which leaves the now banned Hondo...who merely wrote about his side of being drummed out of the korps...
I think that lww is now regretting that, as his posts require someone to attack, and to try and belittle....and when that someone is not present,to be offended.... therefore the slurs have the same effect of sound in a vacuum.....they lose that
je ne sas quoi
The hoped for then pissing contest becomes lww pissing in the wind...and maybe catching some of the spray???

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 07:40 PM

He must be really lonely. Poor guy. </div></div>You need to tell the truth.Hard to believe that you were a teacher.

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 07:41 PM

He must be really lonely. Poor guy. </div></div> You posted lies about people here.You owe many an apology.

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 07:43 PM

Maybe THAT'S what this is about. </div></div>You have run out of friends hondo.Your life is a lie.The truth will set you free.

Under
03-01-2010, 10:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> by Punter
Wolfdancer, no one can say for sure which post Hondo was banned for. He basically cried and challenged Mr. Wilson for about three days prior. I'm assuming that Wilson got tired of babysitting. Hondo committed suicide by moderator.

I don't know Ed, but his post said Hondo had been called a liar unfairly, or without proof. Since I had called him a lying SOS, which he is, then Ed's remark was directed at me. So I gave him an example, Hondo flat out lied when he said I posted his rant from here on AZ. Hondo lied. Many, many times. </div></div>

I took credit or is it blame for the Mr W referral. The troll had it coming. It was easy, just pass his elegant phrases from BD to AZ which was easy piezy.

Again, H, you owe Punter, and let me say is slowly so you can understand. An apology is made when person 1 (you) accuses person 2 (Punter) of an act that person 2 (Punter) did not commit. I am still holding my breath. Ask your friends, or hangers, if this is the way an adult would respond. Perhaps they know of, or heard of the concept of an adult. I will work in lying SOS in a future post.

You can call me an Ass, since it is easy to spell, and hopefully remember. This is your last chance, otherwise it will be Slide for my friends and you can call me Mr Slide.

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 11:13 PM
I wish hondo would just apologize for saying the several lies.Is this the way a teacher would want to be remembered.

LWW
03-02-2010, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]btw, while I got ya here, I think the Reds pitching will make them pretty solid this year. They may be a free agent big bat or two away from playoff contention!

Sack </div></div>

IF can be a big word, but if Jay Bruce hits as he did in 2008 and after he came off the DL last year the offense is fixed. Getting a stick at SS while keeping Janish for a late inning defense fixes that position.

The OF still has a few issues ... but resigning Gomes should be the answer. Why Baker doesn't see him as an everyday player escapes me, but he and Nix make a great platoon.

CF is the key among positions.

The pitching for the first time in a long time is not the issue.

Bailey and Cueto are the real deal and are just coming into their own. Bronson Ouryoyo is a horse and of Harangatang can be even close to his 2006/7 self the rotation is fixed.

The #5 spot IMHO will go to Chapman at some point in the year.

The bullpen is deep, the bench is a bit sketchy.

The farm system is deep in young pitching coming up, so if a bat is needed for a stretch run they have trade bait.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There has been an ongoing effort by hondo, wolfdancer, Q, and superstar to disrupt AZB and inflame a cross forum conflict. </div></div>
Since I don't go over to that site...I must be doing that with telepathy
</div></div>

So who is the troll that posts under your name there?

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isnt it a sacrilege to claim to be a teacher of the doctrines of a religion and then conduct ones self in such a manner? </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is he a Bible study teacher? That seems too incredible to believe. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie, underwear says has has and will use resources!?!?!?

Maybe THAT'S what this is about. </div></div>You have run out of friends hondo.Your life is a lie.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW