PDA

View Full Version : .............you decide.

Qtec
02-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Fair and balanced.

un-friggin-believable. (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201002230008)

Q

llotter
02-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks for posting this video. I have no idea that The Moron and his gang of thugs were so unfair and unbalanced in their selection of personnel to the AG department. A reasonable person might think that one or two legal do-gooders might be adequate to give them sufficient insight into the legal situation surrounding Gitmo detainees but when to they stack the deck so heavily on the side of our enemies, anyone is left to wonder why. My guess is that the goal is to use the 'law' to free as many as possible while maintaining the pretense that 'due process' demanded those results.

The Moron has compiled quite a list of actions that are highly questionable in terms of putting America first. I think he considers himself president of the world and views America as the main cause of global economic problems and military turmoil. He seems to identify more closely with the third world than with our traditional allies whom he readily shows disrespect.

pooltchr
02-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Remember back to early in his campaign when Obama decided he was first and foremost, a citizen of the world?

Remember the first lady admitting that she had never been proud of America until her husband won the nomination?

When you elect leaders who don't believe that our country should be their first priority, this is what you get.

When you elect leaders who think our country is the cause of the problems of the world, you get leaders who can only work to bring this country down to the level of the rest of the world.

We are getting the change Obama promised. The problem is, it's not the change that many people thought they were getting when they voted.

2012 can't get here quick enough!

Steve

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Thanks for sharing. It is truly amazing that our government is riddled with agents of our enemy.

llotter
02-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Right on target, Steve. I wonder what the heck Max is thinking about in this thread.

I have previously predicted that The Moron would be forced out of office before the end of this year by his own party (heaven knows that would be best for the country), but now is am surprised at just how far left the Democrat Party has shifted. If the Republikooks don't manage to pull defeat from the jaws of victory (again), there is still a chance but I see this morning that five of them have already surrendered, including newest Senator from MA.

cushioncrawler
02-23-2010, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fair and balanced.
un-friggin-believable. (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201002230008) Q</div></div>Q -- I didnt watch that clip -- but i woz thinking about the comments about lawyers being sympathetik to a cause.
I am thinking that when a court/jury etc considers their verdict etc what possible difference can the beliefs etc of lawyers etc hav to the court's etc verdict etc????????
It might be true that a lawyer etc having a belief etc can be bad and worthy of ridicule -- thats ok with me. But, how can that sort of "bias" etc affekt a court etc -- except of course that a lawyer with a belief iz more likely to try harder.
So, i am thinking, what possible difference can trying harder etc hav on a court etc???????
Except of course that justice iz not blind -- and courts etc are allways biased by looks etc.
madMac.

hondo
02-23-2010, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for sharing. It is truly amazing that our government is riddled with agents of our enemy. </div></div>

Poor Dub. They won't even respond to you under your new alias,
will they?

What a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being you are.

And to see your goons from AZ dismissed by the regulars
on here brought a tear to my eye.

They'll get bored soon and slither back over to AZ leaving you
and your new butt buddy Johnny all alone.

So sad.

wolfdancer
02-23-2010, 10:08 PM
re: lww,aka,Monty,aka.....
have you ever taken into consideration that you might be talking to a banana?, a cabbage?, a fruit fly?, a chimp?, or even a mud worm?
If his percentages are just a little higher then norm......
"According to biologist Steve Jones, we share 50% of our DNA with bananas.

We share 40-50% of our DNA with cabbages.
Humans share 98% of their DNA with chimpanzees.

We share 60% of our DNA with a fruit fly.
Researchers at Cambridge University are convinced that the mud worms not only share DNA with humans but that they are also our closest invertabrae relatives.

We share 50% of our DNA with bananas"
I'm leaning towards the mud worm, in conjunction with "Freedom Fighter"

Qtec
02-24-2010, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Defence Lawyers - How They Can Represent The Guilty

NOT GUILTY PLEAS

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>It is worth repeating that the Lawyer is only representing the Defendant, he is not judging him. Judgement is the duty of the Magistrates, Judge or Jury.</span>

Further, the Defence Lawyer <u>never knows for sure if his client is guilty or indeed, innocent. What divine powers could give a Defence Lawyer that insight?</u> The Defence Lawyer, as with the Prosecution, has only the prosecution evidence to deal with and the views of the Defendant together with any of his witnesses. Some Defendants are known to admit guilt where they are clearly innocent. Obviously many more Defendants profess innocence when they are guilty.

It is therefor imperative that Defence Lawyers turn over every stone, explore every procedural loophole and test the evidence of all prosecution witnesses, expert or lay alike. By this exploration they test the integrity of the system. They also ensure that after the best efforts of the Defence Lawyer, if a person is found guilty by a Jury, Judge or Magistrate it is very likely that they are guilty. This is because the evidence has been challenged and has not been found wanting. In those cases where the Prosecution evidence is challenged and crumbles then it is only right that the Defendant should be acquitted because the Prosecution have not satisfied the high duty imposed on them by our Legal System. They would have failed to produce evidence of the highest order to ensure there was no reasonable doubt of a Defendant’s guilt.

It is clear that the Defence Lawyer must not be judgemental no matter how strong the evidence appears to be against his client. The evidence must be continuously prodded and tested, unless of course, the defending client wishes to admit wrong doing and enters a guilty plea.

In a case about twenty years ago a client from the South of England was in a difficult position. He was a recovering alcoholic and had secured a job as manager of an electrical shop. Every Thursday afternoon he went to bank the takings in the local bank leaving the shop at about 3pm.

On a particular Thursday, he hit the bottle in a big way and the funds – some £3,500.00 - did not appear in the bank despite him having left the shop with the funds. The Defendant readily admitted that he had left with the money but believed that he had paid it into the bank as was his usual custom. After much discussion with his lawyer about the evidence the Defendant refused to plead guilty in the Magistrates’ Court because he was adamant that he had not taken the money. There was no other explanation. He had not been mugged and he could not remember where he could have put the funds if it wasn’t in the bank. Having drunk to excess he awoke in a well known London Hospital, having been carried there by the Transport Police, such was his state of intoxication.

Time was not on the Defence side and as the Defendant was adamant that he was innocent, he was advised by his lawyer to elect a trial in the Crown Court as this would delay the process for several weeks. He was adamant that he did not wish to accept the usual credit of a discounted sentence for pleading guilty at an early stage because he maintained his innocence.

Anyone reviewing the evidence externally would not have shared the Defendants optimism at this stage!

The matter was duly transferred to the Crown Court and to cut a long story short, two days before the matter was to be tried before a Judge and Jury, the Prosecution, somewhat sheepishly, stated that the money had turned up in the banking system and it had been paid into the wrong account by counter staff.

The case was therefore dropped and there was no trial, the Defendant had proved his point. However, without robust defence work and tactical measures, the Defendant would already have been persuaded to plead guilty and been sentenced. Then he may well have gone to prison because the theft was from an employer when he as an employee was in a position of trust. </div></div>

Those attorneys who are stepping up to the plate [ a brave thing to do IMO] to give these accused men an opportunity to defend themselves in a court of law, are the true defenders of the US Con.

Q

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 12:06 PM
So now I am LWW and Punter and Monty and Dub? Are you sure you arent hearing voices? Perhaps you might want to deal with the idea that I am me?

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">re: lww,aka,Monty,aka.....
have you ever taken into consideration that you might be talking to a banana?, a cabbage?, a fruit fly?, a chimp?, or even a mud worm?</div></div>

I will give this consideration in the future when I read your postings. You might just be right. I assume you are referncing moi as you seem to be into the same delusion of fantasizing that all of your opposition are one sole point.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 12:12 PM
A rose is a rose, and stinkweed by any other name would still...well, still be malodorous.
AND after seeing a few of your favorite phraseologies, appear....I thought I smelled a rat.

hondo
02-24-2010, 01:28 PM
LOL! He's not very clever, is he?

But at least he thinks he is.

ugotda7
02-24-2010, 01:59 PM
You're such a wonderful human being - I just don't see why on earth they wouldn't want you over at AZ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for sharing. It is truly amazing that our government is riddled with agents of our enemy. </div></div>

will they?

So sad. </div></div>

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're such a wonderful human being - I just don't see why on earth they wouldn't want you over at AZ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for sharing. It is truly amazing that our government is riddled with agents of our enemy. </div></div>

will they?

So sad. </div></div> </div></div>Because he spreads lies and now vile words filed with hatred.He needs to read the good book.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! He's not very clever, is he?

But at least he thinks he is. </div></div>Please remember hondo a hall monitor is NOT a teacher.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A rose is a rose, and stinkweed by any other name would still...well, still be malodorous.
AND after seeing a few of your favorite phraseologies, appear....I thought I smelled a rat. </div></div>Take a shower occasionally it will help!Jesus still loves you.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 03:22 PM
without offering any proof, citing any examples, quoting anything to support your libelous accusations....your post reads like some snot nosed kid who can't compete with with his peers.
I doubt that you read the Good Book, but if you do, you seem to ignore all the tenets contained within, that guide one towards living a Christian life.
You lie, deceive,and use the Lord's to try and authenticate your untruths. You are jealous, envious of others, whom the Lord has bestowed greater gifts on, like intelligence. As Ed has suggested to you, you do more harm then good, towards promoting the Christian lifestyle...
BUT, then maybe you are really an atheist, and really trying to make Christians look bad by pretending to be one??
OR, you are just trying to be the class clown here? I get all the laughs I need from reading another's post here, who seems to specialize in a branch of comedy known as exaggeration....in his case...to the absurd.
Now why don't you be a good little 13 yr old,and go play in the sand box

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Very good point. He has accused me of being at least 4 other people and yet he and wolfdsancer resond with a hate filled diatribe constantly so that they can prove that they dont respond. This is a most curious behavioral complex at work.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Do you know what he/she does for a living? I find it difficult to believe that someone who acts in such a crude manner could actually teach school.

wolfdancer
02-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Johnny is lucky he can tell time...unless he is enrolled in Hondo's grade 2 class....how can he be expected to know diddly?

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very good point. He has accused me of being at least 4 other people and yet he and wolfdsancer resond with a hate filled diatribe constantly so that they can prove that they dont respond. This is a most curious behavioral complex at work. </div></div>There is something wrong with all the hate and lies they spew.It is the evil from within i say.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny is lucky he can tell time...unless he is enrolled in Hondo's grade 2 class....how can he be expected to know diddly? </div></div>Now you are bringing hondo into this.Have you no shame.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">without offering any proof, citing any examples, quoting anything to support your libelous accusations....your post reads like some snot nosed kid who can't compete with with his peers.
I doubt that you read the Good Book, but if you do, you seem to ignore all the tenets contained within, that guide one towards living a Christian life.
You lie, deceive,and use the Lord's to try and authenticate your untruths. You are jealous, envious of others, whom the Lord has bestowed greater gifts on, like intelligence. As Ed has suggested to you, you do more harm then good, towards promoting the Christian lifestyle...
BUT, then maybe you are really an atheist, and really trying to make Christians look bad by pretending to be one??
OR, you are just trying to be the class clown here? I get all the laughs I need from reading another's post here, who seems to specialize in a branch of comedy known as exaggeration....in his case...to the absurd.
Now why don't you be a good little 13 yr old,and go play in the sand box
</div></div>Have you taken that shower yet?

JohnnyD
02-24-2010, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know what he/she does for a living? I find it difficult to believe that someone who acts in such a crude manner could actually teach school. </div></div>I don't know but there are many posts he has made.He sure likes to argue with alot of people.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-25-2010, 08:04 AM
JohnnyD they are obviously trolls and I wouldnt let myself get caught up in their game. The entire MO of these guys/gals is to elicit a response. They clearly have no desire of adult discussions.

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD they are obviously trolls and I wouldnt let myself get caught up in their game. The entire MO of these guys/gals is to elicit a response. They clearly have no desire of adult discussions. </div></div>Thank you for such a wonderful adult discussion.It was refreshing.I respect you for posting the truth.Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
02-25-2010, 08:30 PM
you? opposition?
BUT, that doesn't make sense, as there is this claim that you just appeared on the scene, and to the best of my knowledge your rhetoric against me is still in it's embryo state.....so how then can I consider you, a CCB "virgin" as far as any serious confrontations....opposition?
In fact,... I was hoping that we could become good pals, and lead the fight together for truth, justice,the American way, Mom, baseball, and apple pie.

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you? opposition?
BUT, that doesn't make sense, as there is this claim that you just appeared on the scene, and to the best of my knowledge your rhetoric against me is still in it's embryo state.....so how then can I consider you, a CCB "virgin" as far as any serious confrontations....opposition?
In fact,... I was hoping that we could become good pals, and lead the fight together for truth, justice,the American way, Mom, baseball, and apple pie.

</div></div>IF you read his post he was wishing for adult discussion.That means none of your childish rants with your usual cursing.That is way too much to ask of you.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 01:56 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 01:56 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>A wonderful post.Hondo will be proud of you.Have you seen him lately ? Is he telling the truth now ?

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Say, man up a little, and don't be so mealy mouthed with your posts.
You want to call Hondo a ******* liar, come right out with it, and stop beating around the bush.
Damnation, there I go bringing up that pos, GWB again. Hope they are still working on the indictments against him. They won't have to charge the family for the bullet, as they do in some third world countries. I'll not only pay for it myself, but I'll donate 2 silver bullets, one for him, one for der Dickster.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say, man up a little, and don't be so mealy mouthed with your posts.
You want to call Hondo a ******* liar, come right out with it, and stop beating around the bush.
Damnation, there I go bringing up that pos, GWB again. Hope they are still working on the indictments against him. They won't have to charge the family for the bullet, as they do in some third world countries. I'll not only pay for it myself, but I'll donate 2 silver bullets, one for him, one for der Dickster. </div></div> Now take your Paxil.

hondo
02-27-2010, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say, man up a little, and don't be so mealy mouthed with your posts.
Damnation, there I go bringing up that pos, GWB again. Hope they are still working on the indictments against him. They won't have to charge the family for the bullet, as they do in some third world countries. I'll not only pay for it myself, but I'll donate 2 silver bullets, one for him, one for der Dickster. </div></div>

"Say, man up a little, and don't be so mealy mouthed with your posts.
Damnation, there I go bringing up that pos, GWB again. Hope they are still working on the indictments against him. They won't have to charge the family for the bullet, as they do in some third world countries. I'll not only pay for it myself, but I'll donate 2 silver bullets, one for him, one for der Dickster."

All that for this: "Now take your Paxil."

Was it worth it?

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD they are obviously trolls and I wouldnt let myself get caught up in their game. The entire MO of these guys/gals is to elicit a response. They clearly have no desire of adult discussions. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say, man up a little, and don't be so mealy mouthed with your posts.
Damnation, there I go bringing up that pos, GWB again. Hope they are still working on the indictments against him. They won't have to charge the family for the bullet, as they do in some third world countries. I'll not only pay for it myself, but I'll donate 2 silver bullets, one for him, one for der Dickster. </div></div> Now take your Paxil. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

LWW
05-14-2010, 03:27 AM
After thumbing through these, I can only conclude that you are truly desperate to be able to claim martyrdom from trouble of your own instigation <u>and</u> that the real issue remains that the G/W/H/S cabal's real underlying issue is that they cannot continue on their jihad of hate, assault, and disinformation with impunity as they had in the past.

I have actually seen a bit of improvement in the postings of G and S ... W is still inconsistent.

LWW

hondo
05-14-2010, 05:09 AM
No, dud, I simply wanted to make a point about you and your lackey which I fully explained in another thread.

I'm done now.

We can go back to our regularly scheduled program now- The Larry and Steve Show, with special guests Sevarino and Lotter, the devout Christian abortion doctor slayer.

Oh, and johnny d, the Caucasian brother.

Gayle in MD
05-14-2010, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fair and balanced.

un-friggin-believable. (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201002230008)

Q </div></div>

Un friggin believable that not one rightie has a clue about the attorney-client relationship, the courts, or Justice, in general.

Gitmo was just another stupid and illegal Bush mess, for others to clean up.

Those Attorney's were not doing any favor to anyone but to America, and to the Department of Justice, which had a call out to all of the field, too come to the aid of clearing up this Bush mess, and they answered the urgent call. That was their sin, answering the call of duty to their country.

Incredible the number od idiots who will jump on any and every ridiculous version of events, as long as they can trash the President in the process.

Isn't working, however, according to the polls, because Americans by a huge margin, Like President Obama...

G.

pooltchr
05-14-2010, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Incredible the number od idiots who will jump on any and every ridiculous version of events, as long as they can trash the President in the process.

G. </div></div>

We spent 8 years thinking the exact same thing about you.

Steve

pooltchr
05-14-2010, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They won't have to charge the family for the bullet, as they do in some third world countries. I'll not only pay for it myself, but I'll donate 2 silver bullets, one for him, one for der Dickster. </div></div>

Just a friendly little warning here. Even suggesting a bullet for a former president or vice president can result in very serious consequences from the secret service. Those people have very little sense of humor when it comes to comments like that.

Steve