PDA

View Full Version : Max goes to CPAC...........lol

Qtec
02-23-2010, 07:54 AM
link to video (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/comedy-gold-andrew-acorn-promotes-pi)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Max Blumenthal just posted his video from his weekend at CPAC. Max used to be able to go to these things and post some great guerrilla videos, but nowadays they all know what he looks like and he attracts a crowd of camera-carrying wingers.

He also manages anyway to elicit some prime goofiness when Hannah Giles, the woman who posed as a prostitute in James O'Keefe's ACORN videos, defends O'Keefe when Blumenthal asks why O'Keefe and Breitbart falsely pretended that he had worn an outlandish "pimp" outfit into those ACORN sessions (he hadn't). Blumenthal wonders why O'Keefe was putting on this "minstrel show", and Giles responded:
Giles: But James is a man. He couldn't have a menstrual cycle.

......But the best was reserved for Breitbart, who wouldn't even deign to engage Blumenthal in a reasoned debate over the facts of the matter involving Max's on-point reportage about O'Keefe's dalliance with white supremacist Jared Taylor.

All Breitbart could manage was rage and spittle:

Breitbart: You're ridiculous. You are a joke. You are a despicable human being -- the lowest life form that I have ever seen. Your entire job is trying to destroy people with Alinsky tactics.

Explain to me what your political philosophy that you have, other than this nihilist --

Blumenthal: Did you want me to finish what I was gonna say, which is that --?

Breitbart: Not particularly, you've already said it.

Blumenthal: Well, then, do you have anything -- do you have any more insults?

Breitbart: You try to destroy people. I don't care -- yes, absolutely. I could go on for a year. You're disgusting.

I cannot believe that you're fighting your father's battles. I can't believe what you did to Christopher Hitchens, you are -- you have been programmed by some ungodly creature to be this character of hatred.

Blumenthal: So the --

Breitbart: Accusing a person of racism is the worst thing that you can do to someone.

Blumenthal: So you're defending Jared Taylor?

Breitbart: I'm not at all! Of course I'm not!

Blumenthal: Sounds like you're defending Jared Taylor.

Breitbart: No it isn't! No, you --

Blumenthal: John Derbyshire?

Breitbart: What do you mean? -- What are you talking about?

Blumenthal: I don't know. I mean, this is an event with two people who believe that whites are genetically superior. And Marcus Epstein planned it --

Breitbart: Kevin Martin was there debating at the Georgetown Law Center! You think -- this smearing tactic --

Blumenthal: Kevin Martin ended the event with his arm around Jared Taylor. He's from a total -- a front, a front group, he's from a front group that defends white nationalists.

Breitbart: Make your case. Make your case.

Blumenthal: I made my case.

Breitbart: This isn't a case, that's guilt by association, you punk.

Blumenthal: Why are you so angry?

Breitbart: Because you're a punk you destroy people.

Blumenthal: Your face is trembling.

Breitbart: Because you try to destroy people's lives through innuendo!

Blumenthal: I'm not calling any names.
</div></div>

Feel the hate.

Q

llotter
02-23-2010, 08:37 AM
I don't know Max but I sort of like Breitbart so will give him the benefit of doubt. As Sidney's son and already a hard leftie, you really can't give much credibility to this 22 year old and Breitbart apparently knows he is merely a punk.

Wolf J Flywheel
02-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Thanks for exposing this punk and his punk tactics. If more people acted as patriotically as you do these left wing punks would have no stage upon which to broadcast their hate speech.

sack316
02-23-2010, 01:38 PM
I enjoy the quality editing that cut off the rest of the video. Here's one with some more at the end of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnoAXCnbCYU&feature=player_embedded

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Toward the end of the conversation, Blumenthal says to Breitbart that he did not call anybody any names. At this moment I jumped into the fray and challenged him on the point. I reminded him that he had, in fact, called O’Keefe a racist. Blumenthal attempted to deny it, but as you can see from the video, he was only able to stick to that story for so long. </div></div>

And not to mention that for the matter of discussion there, salon.com retracted Blumenthal's statements.

As the headline in your video link suggests, it is indeed comedy gold /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Qtec
02-24-2010, 01:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But finally, after all the comedy, there is a diary entry about the pivotal moment when James O'Keefe was kicked out of the Rutgers Dormitory. I'm let the pimp tell the story:

My freshman year of college I was placed in a triple room on the second floor of Campbell. <u>One of my roomates was gay. The other was just bizarre.</u> Two months in I volunteered to leave and was put on <u>an all-black, floor,</u> the Paul Robeson floor, on Mettler 3 in November. I was placed with, no joke, an Indian midget named "Hashish" who smelled like shit. Then he transfered. I had a single. For the month of January, I never left my room. Then on Valentines day, the one year anniversary of James/Arielle, <u>in came a greek kid named Paul. Paul was an absolute nightmare.</u>

But it gets worse...

Then, to my horror, he actually said to the all-black RAs that I called everyone on the floor "niggers." - a complete lie. It was my word against his. I was lead out of the room crying and screaming at him and my situation, no friends, no one one to talk to., forced to go in front of a black man, Dean Tolbert, to defend myself and help explain that I did not call anyone any names.

James O'Keefe was then kicked out of the dorms Maybe it was all a lie, like he says, but either way now you can judge him for who he is, in his own words. And you have a more complete picture of the prick in the Pimp costume. </div></div>

We already know O,Keefe is a liar.

Q

Qtec
02-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Salon correction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Feb. 3 "James O'Keefe's Race Problem" reported that O'Keefe, the conservative activist arrested on charges he plotted to tamper with Sen. Mary Landrieu's phone lines, helped plan a conference on "Race and Conservatism" that featured white nationalist Jared Taylor. The freelance photographer who attended the event, and snapped O'Keefe's photo there, now says the right-wing provocateur helped out at the conference, but cannot confirm that he helped plan it. The story has been corrected.

The article also said that O'Keefe was terminated by the right-wing Leadership Institute in 2008, after videos were released of O'Keefe calling Planned Parenthood and offering to donate money to abort black babies. He was let go in 2007. Leadership Institute co-founder Morton Blackwell told the New York Times O'Keefe "wanted to do sting operations that would affect legislation; he made some calls which have been covered in the news media to Planned Parenthood. That was beyond the scope of what we had hired him to do. We are an educational organization. We are not an activist organization." Blackwell says he told O'Keefe to choose between his job and his activism, "and he said he was committed to the activism," according to the Times. The date of O'Keefe's termination has been corrected, and Blackwell's explanation has been added to the story.

Also, David Almasi is the director of Project 21, not the founder, as originally stated.

Salon regrets the errors. </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
03-02-2010, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Salon correction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Feb. 3 "James O'Keefe's Race Problem" reported that O'Keefe, the conservative activist arrested on charges he plotted to tamper with Sen. Mary Landrieu's phone lines, helped plan a conference on "Race and Conservatism" that featured white nationalist Jared Taylor. The freelance photographer who attended the event, and snapped O'Keefe's photo there, now says the right-wing provocateur helped out at the conference, but cannot confirm that he helped plan it. The story has been corrected.

The article also said that O'Keefe was terminated by the right-wing Leadership Institute in 2008, after videos were released of O'Keefe calling Planned Parenthood and offering to donate money to abort black babies. He was let go in 2007. Leadership Institute co-founder Morton Blackwell told the New York Times O'Keefe "wanted to do sting operations that would affect legislation; he made some calls which have been covered in the news media to Planned Parenthood. That was beyond the scope of what we had hired him to do. We are an educational organization. We are not an activist organization." Blackwell says he told O'Keefe to choose between his job and his activism, "and he said he was committed to the activism," according to the Times. The date of O'Keefe's termination has been corrected, and Blackwell's explanation has been added to the story.

Also, David Almasi is the director of Project 21, not the founder, as originally stated.

Salon regrets the errors. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">And the elected Republican Representatives wanted a special Congressional honor for this slimey little rat!

LMAO! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif